10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dayton Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Dayton Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dayton Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dayton Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dayton Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dayton Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dayton Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dayton Oregon:
Red Lion Inn & Suites McMinnville
One of our top picks in McMinnville.Located in McMinnville in the region of Oregon, 19 miles from Salem, Red Lion Inn & Suites McMinnville features a hot tub and fitness center.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 25 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites, and Hillsboro is 24 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 39 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good and well maintained. Bed comfy and everything met our expectation.
- Absolutely nothing! I will not recommend this hotel to anyone unfortunately. Would really expect more from a Red Lion Hotel. Specially for what they charge for the rooms.
- Evidently we arrived at a nonbusy time because it was always easy to park. The refrig and microwave were unexpected.
Your front desk people were excellent. The young lady on the night desk was exceptional
Very nice stay
- The room was warm and the beds were very comfy. The pool was great. My kids loved that it was warm enough to swim in.
McMenamins Hotel Oregon
Located in McMinnville, 20 miles from Salem, McMenamins Hotel Oregon features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Aloha is 25 miles from McMenamins Hotel Oregon, and Hillsboro is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 39 miles from McMenamins Hotel Oregon.
- We love the whimsical artwork and furnishings at McMenamins that reflect the history of the old hotel building. Bars are fun! Staff is very nice! Beds are quite comfy! Bathrobes are provided! Good coffee and tea are served early in the morning in the hall right outside the bedroom. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was yummy, and accompanied by quiet music, very civilized.
- Decor, music (open stage), outdoor dining (especially rooftop), staff
- McMinnville OR is charming town with wine tasting rooms, nice shops, and good food!
- Roof top bar is adorable- get the Ruby Brewer salad. When we left for the evening we had a hilariously spontaneous “good night” challenge with the staff, competing on the varying ways to say goodbye. The staff kindness is clearly authentic. Completely bizarre artwork at every turn. We were in McMinnville for a sad reason (our dad passed), but the ridiculous paintings lifted our spirits more than you’d think. We needed and appreciated that. My sister and I got a little too loud in our room, but you couldn’t even hear it down the hallway. Beds are incredibly soft and comfy. On the 3rd floor (room 315), we had a door out to an adorable courtyard with well-kept plants. Great place to step out for fresh air. Common bathrooms are clean.
- Everything was lovely, staff was so helpful. Loved the roof top bar. We loved the location, so nice to walk to a variety of stores and through the neighborhoods.
GuestHouse Vineyard Inn McMinnville
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property at this hotel. A continental breakfast is available daily and traditionally furnished guest rooms feature a sitting area and a TV.A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are in each guest room at the Guest House Vineyard Inn. Ironing facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries are also available.A business center is also provided at the Vineyard Inn Guesthouse. Guests can take advantage of the laundry and dry cleaning services as well.Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Spirit Mountain Casino is less than a 30 minute drive away and several wineries are located within 5 miles of the property.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping did a fantastic job. I wouldn’t want to be the staff dealing with all of the downfall from the construction.
- Once again the front desk was very helpful. I can always count on friendly service here.
- The staff were SUPER friendly. We spent some time visiting with the lady at the front desk when we checked in.
- Able to check out a little later, being that I didn’t arrive until 1:30am…
- Clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and my children and I love this place. Can’t wait to see the finish product of this hotel. Good luck and hope for success in the future. God bless
Travelodge Suites Newberg
One of our top picks in Newberg.Only 2 blocks for highway 99W, this hotel is 6 miles from Champoeg State Park. It offers an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Every room includes a microwave and fridge.Travelodge suites Newberg serves a continental breakfast with cereal, baked goods and fresh fruit. Additional dining options can be found within one mile of the hotel.Guests at the Travelodge Newberg can enjoy the hot tub or the gym. Laundry facilities are also available.Tours are available at numerous nearby wineries. The Oregon Coast is one hour away by car.
- Bed very comfortable, room clean, nice manager at front desk, other staff most pleasant, excellent value for the money and would recommend highly. One enters from the highway but the motel is set back from the busy road so that was also a plus. Quiet sleep. Very good breakfast, again, for the little money that we paid for the accommodation.
- Staff was pleasant and accommodating after I finally found someone to talk to.
- It was clean and had a nice pool and hot tub. Rooms were a little small but couldn’t hear our neighbors.
The breakfast room, the hostess was Excellent. She was right on top of things.
The hot tub is HOT! Terrific!
- Great place to stay! Friendly staff and very clean. We’ll be back.
Best Western Newberg Inn
Located in Newberg, 21 miles from Portland, Best Western Newberg Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Vancouver is 26 miles from Best Western Newberg Inn, and Salem is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 27 miles from Best Western Newberg Inn.
- We stay at the Best Western every time we go to Newberg. It’s clean, comfortable, has a pool for the kids, and a pretty yummy and varied breakfast. It’s basically everything you would need and for a great price. Nothing fancy or over-the-top, just perfect for a few nights in wine country!
I didn’t drink any tea..
The breakfast was good lots of options
- Good location, fairly new facilities, wide halls, large breakfast area.
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Even though it is located off Highway 99 W the rooms are quiet. The breakfast were delicious with a wide verity of choices. Already reserved 3 rooms for the whole family for April 2018. The Staff is very polite and available all day and night. Family and pet friendly.
- The room was a suite and a great value. We would stay here again.
Holiday Inn Express Newberg – Wine Country
Holiday Inn Express Newberg – Wine Country offers accommodations in Newberg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Portland is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express Newberg, and Vancouver is 26 miles away. Portland International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
Liked the modern decor.
- Our room was a nice welcome for a change! It was roomy, comfortable, very updated, or new, and one of the cleanest hotel rooms that we have stayed in a very long time! We will definitely return to this hotel!
It’s clean and new! The staff is great! The bed was very comfortable.
Loved the black out blinds. Great alternative to curtains!
- Very clean and up to date. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was better than expected. The egg white omelette with veggies was tasty as were the pancakes (neat machine)
- Helpful staff and clean, recently remodeled rooms.
- Good Breakfast.
Best Western Woodburn Inn
Just off of I-5 in Woodburn, Oregon, this hotel is 45 minutes outside of downtown Portland, Oregon. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and free in-room Wi-Fi.The Woodburn Best Western has accommodations equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, and cable TV. A coffee maker and work desk are also provided.A 24-hour gym and business center are part of the facilities at Best Western Woodburn Inn. A continental breakfast is served every morning. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also available.Columbia Helicopters is 15 minutes from Best Western Woodburn Inn. The Woodburn Dragstrip is less than 5 minutes from the hotel.
- Great breakfast, clean place & helpful people. Clean& good price for laundry. Slept well.
- The room was quiet. The beds were comfy. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room.
- Our room was spotless and even smelled clean….The bed sheets and blankets were spotless…. Would be happy to be there again……Thank-You all….
- very large room/ comfortable beds with plenty of pillows. easy to get to off the I-5 freeway. across the freeway to get to woodburn factory outlet stores. near my destination and close to all services I required.
- Right next to freeway and outlet mall. Nice, firm mattresses.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn
Located in Woodburn, 28 miles from Portland, La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodburn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 16 miles from La Quinta Suites Woodburn, and Aloha is 24 miles away. Portland International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
The area is great for dog walking. I feel safe even after dark.
I arrived hours early and was given a room within 15 minuets.
Breakfast was warm and had variety. I’m gluten free and had more than enough choices.
The elevator was working and a wheelchair fit into it.
- The hotel was near the outlet mall which suited us. Only stayed one night.
- Dark,quite. Next to major outlet mall. Handy dining choices.
- The staff were amazing, friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was good and there was sufficient variety to select from.
- Close to the outlets and places to eat. They take pets and waffles for breakfast. Easy access to and from freeway. And there is a gas station next to the hotel.
- The area is great for dog walking. I feel safe even after dark.
Super 8 Woodburn
This Woodburn hotel offers spacious rooms equipped with flat-screen HD cable TV and free Wi-Fi. It features an indoor pool and is one mile from Woodburn Outlet Shopping Mall.All warmly decorated rooms at the Super 8 Woodburn include a sitting area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests can relax in the hotel’s hot tub or use the business center in the lobby. Laundry facilities are on-site.The Woodburn Super 8 offers a continental breakfast each morning.This hotel is located just off Highway 5 and the Aurora State Airport is 10.6 miles away. OGA Golf Course and the Woodburn Historical Museum are both within a 5 minute drive of this hotel.
- the guy at the front desk gave us an awesome customer service. his very friendly and helpful.
- Very convenient location and great price! Room was clean.
- The room was very clean and presentable on arrival.
- I was surprised that they had smoking rooms. That was a perk for us. The location was awesome for our travels close to gas food coffee and a big box store since I forgot a few essiential items.
- Seemed like a pretty standard room. Clean and comfortable as expected, but nothing spectacular.
Quality Suites Keizer
Featuring an indoor pool and fitness center, this Keizer hotel is 4.5 miles from Evesham Wood Vineyard. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily free breakfast.Each air-conditioned room at Quality Suites Keizer includes cable TV, a sitting area, a work desk and a coffee machine. Private bathrooms offer a hairdryer and free toiletries.The daily free breakfast at this hotel includes eggs, potatoes, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, breads, coffee, tea and juices.At Quality Suites Keizer, there is a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities at the property include luggage storage and vending machines featuring snacks and drinks. The property provides free parking.McNary Golf Club is just under 1 miles from this hotel. Baskett Slough National Wildlife Refuge is 10.5 miles away, and Willamette College is 5 miles away.
- Beds comfy, enough pillows, good breakfast. Fast excellent service when we had to change rooms due to noisy guests above us.
- The beds were perfect and the room quiet. Staff was very cordial. I was quite pleased with this hotel, and I’ve stayed in many hotels. Breakfast was good, not quite like Europe, but good. The rooms were clean and the location perfect.
- The room was big enough to not feel to crowded with 2 kids. Breakfast was good, aside from the biscuits but everything else tasted great.
- Fridge and microwave, free coffee throughout the day.
- Having a small fridge and micro would have been paticulary nice for a longer stay.
Top Hotels In Dayton Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dayton Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dayton Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dayton Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!