10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dayton Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Dayton Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dayton Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dayton Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dayton Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dayton Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dayton Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dayton Ohio:
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
One of our best sellers in Dayton! Off Interstate I-75, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor-outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Dayton International Airport is an 8-minute drive away.All rooms at Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North feature a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at Dayton North Drury Inn & Suites can enjoy a swim in the indoor-outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center.A 24-hour business center is available. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.A free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles is served each morning. Complimentary food and beverages are served nightly. Panera Bread cafe and Red Lobster restaurant are across from the hotel.Fifth Third Field is 6 miles away. University of Dayton is a 15-minute drive away.
- The “extras” weren’t extra! The room was very nice, comfortable, and the staff was exceptional,
Well located just off interstate, near a number of restaurants (if you don’t want Drury’s free food) Nice sized quiet rooms with comfy beds.
Free drinks 5-7 pm
- We try to stay at Drury Inns because they have wonderful beds, accept pets and have good evening snacks and and very good breakfasts. We have been satisfied at every Drury Inn we’ve stayed.
- The service was extremely friendly all the time and they made sure to even socialize during busy hours like we were a part of family. I also enjoyed the pool which was nice and orderly.
- I loved everything about my stay! My boyfriend and I came for my 21st birthday just to relax and enjoy ourselves. I loved the Kickback and the breakfast was delicious as well. Staff was fabulous and absolutely loved LaCosta who helped us check in.
Quality Inn is located off Interstate 75, minutes from both Interstate 70 and Interstate 35, six miles from the Dayton International Airport and five miles from downtown Dayton. There are 21 premier golf courses located within a 15 miles radius of the hotel.Full-service amenities include, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free 24-hour coffee and tea, free USA Today newspapers and heated indoor pool and whirlpool.The hotel offers business travelers conveniences like access to copy and fax services and limited secretarial services.All guest rooms include standard amenities like microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.
No reviews yet.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Dayton Vandalia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Home2 Suites By Hilton Dayton Vandalia offers accommodations in Dayton, just 21 miles from Springfield.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Centerville is 15 miles from Home2 Hilton Dayton Vandalia, and Urbana is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 4.3 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Dayton Vandalia.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Located in Dayton, 21 miles from Springfield, Comfort Inn & Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Centerville is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites, and Urbana is 29 miles away. James M. Cox Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and professional. The breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel, fresh food, good variety! Vickie was ruing the breakfast area and was cleaning the tables and chairs while keeping everything hot and stocked!
- Everything was fine, just not exciting, if you know what I mean. A serviceable stay, but not exceptional. They have renovated, and it’s just ok.
- The lady who was in charge of breakfast was great!
- Everything was wonderful and totally exceeded my expectations. It’s newly renovated and super clean 🙂
- This property was very convenient situated near nice restaurants, 24 hr. Wal-Mart, interstate and really easy to maneuver around the Dayton , Ohio area.
Days Inn Dayton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Dayton offers accommodations in Dayton, just 21 miles from Springfield.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Centerville is 16 miles from Days Inn Dayton, and Urbana is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 3.7 miles from Days Inn Dayton.
- Location close to interstate, a gas station, and restaurants
- Beds were quite comfortable; staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and recommend places to visit
- There were no eggs but the Continental breakfast was nice to have.
- Nothing… bad area.. very dirty… smelly… bugs in room… not a good value even for the low price
- Nice staff, comfortable beds, nice traditional breakfast.
Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport
Within a 10-minute drive of both Dayton International Airport and downtown Dayton, this Red Roof Inn provides guests with free Wi-Fi. There is also coffee in the lobby.A flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator are featured in select room at the Red Roof Inn Dayton North. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests staying at the Dayton North Red Roof Inn can enjoy on-site conveniences like a business center and laundry facilities.The University of Dayton is 10 miles from the property. The National Aviation Hall of Fame is a 15-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed. Clean. Shower worked well. Temperature control good.
- Had everything you need for an overnight stay. Basic but Clean
- Good location. Room looks bigger in the photo’s, but still a decent size.
- Relatively convenient location off the highway, but in a not-so-great area of Dayton. Room was okay, except for the safe that wouldn’t close.
- Close to the highway. Nice staff and quick check in.
Air View Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Air View Inn offers accommodations in Dayton.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Springfield is 19 miles from Air View Inn, and Centerville is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- A man at the reception was quite friendly. When I had issue with a bathroom door lock, he went quickly and fixed it. There was a small fridge and microwave in the room. The internet was OK. The heater was working pretty good in these cold winter days. Near to the place I was about to visit (Air Force Museum). There are few café nearby (1-2 minutes walking).
- Very close to the National Air Force Museum. Owner knew several great places to dine/drink. Gave extra towels and soap – answered all questions we had about the area. Gave great directions to and from the dining/drinking spots. The price for what we received!
- The staff person who checked us in at 9:30 pm, was very nice
- The room was old and obviously no one checks the room prior to arrival because I think the batteries were dead in the electronic lock and so we had to go to the office that was close and then get keys for another room right next door.
- Motels in this low price category are all old properties but, in spite of the initial impression from the half-lit signage and general appearance of the outside, this motel is very well-maintained and the room had modern amenities like flatscreen TV with many HD cable channels and a new comfortable king size bed. There is a microwave oven and a bar fridge (but no freezer compartment). There are several places nearby to get breakfast and a very good Chinese buffet is a short distance away on the same street, in a small shopping centre.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Riverside
One of our best sellers in Dayton! Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Riverside is located in Dayton, 21 miles from Springfield and 28 miles from Mason.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 12 miles from Microtel Inn Riverside.
- Loved the bed, frig and microwave, cleanliness, nice bathroom, nice TV. Nice breakfast, great location, awesome price. Loved the lights by the bed—awesome! See photo
- The hotel was ok. There weren’t any extras or anything fancy. I stayed there one night because my husband was in a nearby hospital and I desperately needed sleep.
- Low cost and perfect location for my needs. Rooms have mini-frig and microwave.
- It was close to restaurants and close to my family
- The cost was very good for a facility of this quality. Nice place and it was located very near to my final destination. Easy to find. I will stay here agsin.
Marriott at the University of Dayton
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Marriott at the University of Dayton is located in Dayton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Springfield is 24 miles from Marriott Dayton, and West Chester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact that the Hotel was not crowed and there was lots of parking. Easy walk to the campus.
- bed was great, hugemongous. room was cold, i like.
- We changed plans and added an extra day and they made sure we could stay in the same room
- The bed and linens were great. Room size was good too!
- thereally appears to be major upgrades occurring in the building bringing it to modern standards. Staff was good in resolving a major issue but it took lots if extra effort on my wife’s behalf.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Dayton
The Dayton Convention Center is next to this Dayton, Ohio hotel. The hotel features rooftop dining at View 161. Free Wi-Fi is available at the hotel.The Dayton Crowne Plaza Hotel provides a free shuttle to Dayton International Airport, within 5 miles of the property. An outdoor pool and a fitness center are on-site at the hotel. The hotel also features a gift shop.The University of Dayton and Schuster Performing Arts are within walking distance of the Crowne Plaza Dayton. The Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is a short drive from the hotel.At the Crowne Plaza Hotel Dayton, the guest rooms have a CD player and a coffee maker. A work desk is also included in each room.
- Warm welcome, Friendly, helpful, personable, staff. Comfortable bed, quiet, good breakfast. Very pleasant stay. Perfect location. Thank you skywalk!
The shower was wonderful with plenty of hot water, and the water drained. The scented soap was lovely.
When we found the heater was not working properly, the maintenance crew were on site swiftly, assessed the problem and moved us to another room.
- Quick elevators, location was perfect. Close to many downtown activities. Easy parking. Great staff.
- Everyone is always very nice and the accommodations are very nice. The location is awesome within walking distance to so many things which is why we “staycation” here. One of the valets was so nice about grabbing my sweater out of my car so I wouldn’t be cold!
- The room heat was very good and the lighting of the room was excellent.
Top Hotels In Dayton Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dayton Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dayton Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dayton Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!