10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dawlish Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Dawlish Devon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dawlish Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dawlish Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dawlish Devon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dawlish Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dawlish Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dawlish Devon:
Langstone Cliff Hotel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Langstone Cliff Hotel offers accommodations in Dawlish. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing. Torquay is 10 miles from Langstone Cliff Hotel, and Exeter is 10 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The views and the fact it was an independent hotel with lots of charm and character, will definitelybe back
- Fab to have a true family room which was great with 3 grandchildren of different ages!
- apart from a little mould in the bathroom – all was excellent
- Staff were friendly and also was able to check in earlier.
- The staff where lovely and the hotel had a relaxed atmosphere about it
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just 650 feet from Teignmouth’s sandy Blue Flag Beach, The Cliffden Hotel features an indoor swimming pool and 7 acres of landscaped grounds. With free parking, there is also a restaurant.The spacious rooms at Cliffden Hotel offer tea and coffee facilities and private bathrooms. Many rooms have spectacular views out over the Devonshire coastline.Accessibility features for the visually impaired are provided and both pet and assistance dogs are welcome. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available.The Four Seasons Restaurant serves a wide range of cuisine, including local specialties and modern favorites. The bar offers a selection of beverages, local ales and traditional cream teas.The Cliffden is a 10-minute walk from the Grand Pier, and the Promenade is just feet away. The Eden Project and Paignton Zoo are within easy reach, and a range of activities can be enjoyed nearby, including fishing, horseback riding and hiking.
Lovely gardens close enough to town (A short stroll through the beautiful garden out a coded gate) Room had all we required, asked for extra pillows brought to the room within half hour of asking.
They cater for visually impaired and total loss of sight people and are geared up to cater for the dogs I was amazed that the place was so free from the dogs hair, Hats off to the cleaning staff
- Staff were very pleasant. Room large and clean. One “gripe”was that the shower was very week and the shower head didn’t pivot. Apart from that everything was top notch.
- It was really conveniently located near the beach, with lovely grounds and really easy to find.
- Been here a few times nice place love veiw lovley if have dogs and good place to take them for miles and don’t worry if get muddy when out there’s plenty towels and rooms to clean them up and groom and feed them and a yard to let them out through the night if needed. breackfast is lovley
- I thought the staff were very kind and considerate, especially at breakfast. The garden was lovely and how nice to walk out of the garden gate and be so close to the beach. Nice pool too.
- Lovely gardens close enough to town (A short stroll through the beautiful garden out a coded gate) Room had all we required, asked for extra pillows brought to the room within half hour of asking.
Royal Beacon Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Royal Beacon Hotel offers accommodations in Exmouth, just 12 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Exeter is 9 miles from Royal Beacon Hotel, and Taunton is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from Royal Beacon Hotel.
- The breakfast, in particular the excellent kippers, was extremely good particularly bearing in mind the cost of the accommodation. The hotel was within easy walking distance of everything I wished to visit, without appearing to be in the town.
- Excellent value. Really helpful and enthusiastic staff.
- View from room was lovely, Food was ok and staff were nice, good value hotel for half board price
- The view was fantastic and the hotel was situated perfectly for us. The hotel was clean and tidy. The breakfast was really good as was the coffee.
- The clean hotel is very close to all amenities, the beach, bars, restaurants, town centre are all a stone throw away.
The Devoncourt Resort
One of our top picks in Exmouth.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Exmouth, 12 miles from Torquay, The Devoncourt Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Exeter is 10 miles from The Devoncourt Resort, and Taunton is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from The Devoncourt Resort.
We knew we were in a two bedroomed apartment , but what a bonus, we had a large lounge, kitchen area table, the double bedroom was ensuite and masses of towels.
Breakfast was excellent and it was a shame we didn’t have time to use the pool.
- Absolutely brilliant breakfast.You have to have a drink from the bar and sit in the conservatory and look out at the gardens and the sea to appreciate the views
- Clean rooms, great hot breakfast with lots of variety. Staff were 10/10
- Breakfast was nice and the staff were friendly also walking distance from town and beach
- I enjoyed my stay here. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The addition of a small heater, and a fridge, were especially good. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was varied, well cooked and the dining area was lovely to sit in. It was al self service, which was great. The room was small, but perfectly OK for a single person.
- We knew we were in a two bedroomed apartment , but what a bonus, we had a large lounge, kitchen area table, the double bedroom was ensuite and masses of towels.
Cockhaven Arms offers accommodations in Bishopsteignton. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.Torquay is 6 miles from Cockhaven Arms, and Plymouth is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Good range of drinks in the bar. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Very clean, lovely friendly atmosphere and food was fantastic
The room we had was spacious and very comfortable, looked recently decorated. I loved the fact that you got a small flask of milk for the tea and coffee in the room, rather than sachets.
My two sons shared a family room which was very spacious with two separate bedrooms – great value for a family. Fabulous breakfast and great for taking pets.
- Friendly and helpful staff,excellent food and very pet friendly!enjoyed our stay and will definitely return.
- Very comfy spacious room and super bathroom. But what marks this pub out is the friendly staff and little details, like real milk and top tea bags in bedroom ! The pub is clearly popular with locals, so pleasant bustling atmosphere, had a really nice evening and dinner there. To top it off there was an excellent breakfast, I love a place that offers choices including smoked salmon and eggs for breakfast, and this home smoked salmon was SUPERB.
Exeter Court Hotel
Located in Exeter, 14 miles from Torquay, Exeter Court Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Tavistock is 28 miles from Exeter Court Hotel, and Taunton is 31 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful room was clean and cleaned everyday off stay , great location to get to other locations
- For our weekend, it was in the best location. Good was really good, we ate in the bar and the restaurant. The staff were very friendly.
Very nice bathroom.
Very helpful waiter in the dining room.
Good value for money.
Exceptionally helpful and pleasant staff with easy check in.
Restaurant was above average with a good menu.
Croissants? There were not any?
Not struck on toast
Bed very comfy
Fried egg rock hard and poor quality bacon
Breakfast let’s you down as evening meal lovely.
The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
One of our best sellers in Exmouth! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth offers accommodations in Exmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Torquay is 12 miles from The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth, and Exeter is 9 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 8 miles away.
Nicely refurbished room, basic but comfortable with large shower room.
However the breakfast was outstanding. A fantastic choice of fresh fruits, yoghurts, juice & cereal & a freshly cooked breakfast. I just had poached egg & toast & grilled tomato, the eggs cooked to perfection & a deep yellow colour superb
- Central location, onsite parking, bright & nicely decorated room and lounge area, good breakfast and friendly staff
- Staff excellent from reception to break – decor was beachy and very nice – room and biscuits lovely
We were very please with the hotel, ou.r room was clean and the beds were very comfortable,
Staff were very helpful .
- The excellent choice for breakfast. Service was exceptio nal.
- Nicely refurbished room, basic but comfortable with large shower room.
The Imperial Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Imperial Hotel offers accommodations in Exmouth, just 12 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Exeter is 9 miles from The Imperial Hotel, and Taunton is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from The Imperial Hotel.
Nice room overlooking the lawns and out to sea.
Comfortable lounge area
- Hotel position with beautiful coastal views and large grounds reducing the impact of traffic noise from the sea front road. Interior excellent with attractive public areas. Staff extremely helpful.
- The building is beautiful and the location is great
- The location was great and lovely hotel right at the seafront
- lovely relaxing breakfast room with good service and great selection. nice to see fresh fruit and yogurt and a surprise cream egg under cup for easter. . very friendly staff and appear happy and helpful. nice clean room and housekeeper very polite and helpful.
- Nice room overlooking the lawns and out to sea.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Manor Hotel offers accommodations in Exmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, river or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 12 miles from Manor Hotel, and Exeter is 9 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel was in a good position and just a short walk to the beach. Our room was very clean and had a nice sea view.
- As I left before breakfast every morning I had a packed lunch made every day
- Everything was excellent the only negative was I suffer back problems and our mattress was very hard,but I’m sure if I had told someone they would have tried to make me more comfortable in some way.
- The room was a good size with a pleasant outlook. The shower room was clean.
- Lovely property in an amazing location – the view of the Estuary is fabulous! Very friendly staff.
Ashton Court Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Ashton Court Hotel offers accommodations in Exmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Torquay is 12 miles from Ashton Court Hotel, and Exeter is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 8 miles from Ashton Court Hotel.
- The chef went out of his way to do me a veggie breakfast. The price was very, very good value for money – I even had a bath (not just a shower) in my room. Plenty of free parking when I stayed.
- This was a good overnight stop and the staff were really friendly, Breakfast was great too and nothing was too much trouble. They had a lift too and the view was brilliant.
- I loved staying there it was one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed in
- Good location, super sea view, not far to beach, bars, restaurants and town centre. Friendly staff, and a good breakfast. A bargain.
- Easy access parking and near the facilities where we wanted to be.
Top Hotels In Dawlish Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dawlish Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dawlish Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dawlish Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!