10 Best Hotels To Stay In Davis Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Davis Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Davis Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Davis Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Davis Shores Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Davis Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Davis Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Davis Shores Florida:
Marker 8 Hotel and Marina
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Marker 8 Hotel and Marina is located in St. Augustine in the region of Florida, just 7 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Marker 8 Hotel and Marina.
- Beautiful, newly renovated hotel with a delicious made to order breakfast and spectacular view.
- Everything here was unbelievable room view accessibility to the downtown area
- Location is tremendous for viewing or walking to the harbor and bridge and all with a view of Saint Augustine across the water. Breakfast was outstanding – food and view.
- New motel great view and great employees. Fun happy hour meeting people and good breakfast
- Place was totally renovated about 2 months ago, everything is totally new, beds, sheets, pillows, chairs, TV, everything. Nice and clean. Stuff very nice and kindly. Please do not miss the super breakfast there. All rooms have beautiful views.
Sleep Inn St. Augustine
One of our top picks in St. Augustine.The Sleep Inn hotel is located between historic downtown Saint Augustine, the nation’s oldest city, and Saint Augustine Beach. This is one of the closest hotels to the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum, Anastasia State Park, St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park and the St. Augustine Amphitheater. Other local attractions such as Castillo de San Marcos National Monument, Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum, Lightner Museum and Flagler College are within 2 miles of this Saint Augustine, FL hotel. Free on-demand shuttle service to and from the hotel for the St. Augustine Sightseeing Trains is available.Large, upgraded rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, hairdryers, ironing facilities. Suites with microwaves, refrigerators and whirlpool tubs are available.Full-service amenities include: Free hot breakfast; Free local calls; Free newspaper; Free coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours; an Outdoor pool and hot tub.For business travelers, this Saint Augustine, FL hotel provides free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, spacious work areas and free copy and fax services.Several restaurants and cocktail lounges are within walking distance of the property, including The Conch House, Mojo, Gypsy Cab Company, Fratelli’s and Osteen’s Seafood Restaurant. Many other fine restaurants and lounges are nearby.The Bridge of Lions and City Marina are less than one mile from the hotel. This Florida hotel is popular for weddings and reunions because of a location convenient to downtown and the beaches.
- Convenient location, comfortable bed and amazing water pressure. Business center in the lobby. Rooms were extremely clean and never had to ask for anything. Staff was always great as well.
- The room was clean, staff was friendly,spacious room
- clean/ not to far from town maybe 2 miles/ good shower/breakfast was very nice
Bed n pillows very comfortable
Front desk very helpful
- The room was warm and comfortable since we were there during a freeze it was much appreciated
Edgewater Inn – St. Augustine
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! The Edgewater Inn is on the Mantanzas River, less than 1 miless from St. Augustine city center. Guests will enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV and coffee-making facilities is included in each room of this St. Augustine Inn. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer for added convenience.Free parking is available on site at the St. Augustine Edgewater Inn and all rooms are air-conditioned.This property is within 1 mile of the St. Augustine Light House and the Lightner Museum. The beach is just 4 miles away.
- We thought the room was clean, the bed extremely comfortable, the view of St Augustine was majestic and the breakfast exceeded our expectations. We felt like we were in and B&B. We will definitely come back ad stay
- Sarah checked us in. She was excellent and welcoming and friendly.
- We enjoyed the beautiful view and the room was very spacious. All the staff members that we met were very helpful and friendly.
- Sue was wonderful. Breakfast and social hour was enjoyable. Views spectacular.
- When I first approached the Inn, it appeared to be just another roadside one story motel. To my surprise, the rooms were stylishly updated, and the common room, dining area, and deck had a lovely view of the water and historic city. Breakfast was delicious, and 5 o’clock wine time a bonus!
St George Inn – Saint Augustine
St George Inn – Saint Augustine is located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from St George Saint Augustine.
- Located on the Main Street w/ shops, restaurants & bars. Best location in town, but far from the beach
- Location is perfect. We walked everywhere. Can’t wait to go back.
- Continental breakfast was excellent! Location was perfect!
- The breakfast was phenomenal. It was the quintessential location.
- Being in the heart of Historic St. Augustine and the room was beautiful.
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! This Saint Augustine, Florida hotel is in the historic district, just a half-mile from Flagler College. It features an outdoor pool, and a cozy breakfast lounge. Guest rooms offer views of the bay or waterfront.The classic rooms at Bayfront Inn feature a cable TV and a work desk. Traditionally-styled with light colors, the rooms also include a coffee maker and an alarm clock.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property, and guests are free to use the on-site desktop computer, available in the lobby.The Fountain of Youth and Castillo de San Marcos are within 1.5 miles of this hotel. The Oldest House Museum is a 4-minute walk away.
- Location and walking distance to attractions and dining. Free parking and continental breakfast. Polite, friendly and attentive staff. Ease of navigating city streets to this site. Very nice view of the bay.
- We were very disappointed in everything. The furniture was very old looking and the room was musty.
- We have stayed here before and the location is terrific A short walk to the main street of St. Augustine with its’ historic district, galleries, restaurants, and shops. After we checked out we were allowed to leave our car there for the day so we could enjoy walking around the area without having to worry about the car. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was good enough that we decided to eat there instead of a great breakfast place we had eaten at before. The rooms are comfortable, clean and equipped with whatever you needed.
- The staff were really friendly whilst checking in and the room had everything we needed, perfect location.
- great breakfast- great staff- great location-nice clean room-location was outstanding
The Collector – Luxury Inn & Gardens
Located in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, The Collector – Luxury Inn & Gardens features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. The inn has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable and the room was very quiet, which I always appreciate. Our bathroom was gorgeous with a glass shower door and marble tiles. Elegant, spacious and clean. All staff was very welcoming and approachable. Bartenders Riley, John and the one moving to Germany were great. Their cocktails were amazing and conversation was interesting. Breakfast was simple and delicious. The grounds we’re gorgeous with winding pathways, fountains, lush plantings, benches and tables in nooks and crannies. It felt very private.
- The grounds were immaculate. The staff very friendly. The location was superb, but a decent walk to the beginning of St George Street.
- Its history, it’s Beauty, its facilities and its charm
- Breakfasts were good. Service very helpful and friendly
- Service was terrific from arriving until leaving; facilities fantastic; great experience – wish we could have stayed longer!
Best Western Bayfront
One of our top picks in St. Augustine.Best Western Bayfront is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Best Western Bayfront.
- The only good thing was that we were close to downtown and our favourite restaurant.
- Location to the historical district. Comfortable beds.
- The staff was very nice and accommodating! The place was clean! The room was excellent! And you cannot beat the location. Worth every dollar and would highly recommend it!
- We loved how centrally located the hotel was. The room was very clean & a great price.
- Location location Bed was awesome no carpet wood floor little fridge and micro
Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
Located in St. Augustine in the region of Florida, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
The bed was extremely comfortable. Room was beautiful. Historic hotels are my first choice whenever possible and this . This is a spectacular as well as the entire area around it.
From the exceptional valet service to start with and every employee was smiling and courteous. Will visit you again. Thank you
- The staff was very kind and friendly, including the manager. We were very please with everything, from the cleanliness of the Hotel, to the amenities, and food. Thank you for the wonderful stay! We will recommend to friends, family, and business acquaintances!
- In the heart of historic St Augustine. Rooms are small but comfortable, bathrooms large.
- In the heart of historic St. Augustine. Very comfortable and clean rooms.
- Location was perfect for touring around the historic area of Ft Myers. The hotel was clean and very comfortable and the art displayed throughout was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Room was beautiful. Historic hotels are my first choice whenever possible and this . This is a spectacular as well as the entire area around it.
Hilton Saint Augustine Historic Bayfront
Offering excellent views of Matanzas Bay and Saint Augustine’s historic district, this hotel offers relaxing amenities and memorable facilities near a variety of attractions and activities.Hilton Saint Augustine Historic Bayfront features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s fitness center and business center. Helpful concierge services are also available so visitors can experience the best of this historic city.Aviles Restaurant and Lounge at the Saint Augustine Bayfront Hilton serves international cuisine with Spanish influences for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can dine outdoors and appreciate the views of the city and beautiful Matanzas Bay.
- Room with balcony overlooking river and room was excellent
- Charming place. Staff was excellent, friendly, eager to please and knowledgeable. Room was immaculate and comfortable with a wonderful balcony. Restaurant exceeded expectations. Willingness to share and celebrate historic events that happened on that location. I will definitely stay here again. Worth the price.
- Food was excellent. Front desk was awesome. Valet was friendly and bartenders were unbelievably sharp and pleasant. Right on with these girls
- The location is great, right in the historic section of town. Easy walk to most of the attractions and restaurants. Rooms are very nice. Clean and comfortable.
- We are in the hotel restaurant and enjoyed excellent food and service. Very convenient to historic district.
Economy Inn is located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Economy Inn .
- We will be staying there again! Love location, staff was welcoming .
- Thank you Steve, you are wonderful and welcoming host and we appreciate all of your suggestions around town. You treated us like family and made our stay very pleasant. We will return
- Great location can walk to many attractions. Clean fresh smelling room no musty odors. Manager Steve very pleasant and accommodating. . This is a no frills clean motel with comfy beds and pillows nice TV. Has table and 2 chairs. Never short on towels.
- The staff was very friendly. The location is walkable to downtown and it allowed free parking for my guests.
- Steve was most accomadating and personally saw to all our needs. Location was within walking distance to Historic Downtown and everthing we needed to do. This is an old style Florida type of motel and is clean and comfortable. Definitely a value for the location.
Top Hotels In Davis Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Davis Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Davis Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Davis Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!