10 Best Hotels To Stay In Davidson North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Davidson North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Davidson North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Davidson North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Davidson North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Davidson North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Davidson North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Davidson North Carolina:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Davidson
Within minutes of local attractions, including Lake Norman, this Davidson, North Carolina hotel offers an on-site putting green, a free hot breakfast and all-suite accommodations with full kitchens.The Homewood Suites Davidson strives to make all guests feel at home with thoughtful amenities such as free grocery shopping services and a free weekday evening reception. The hotel also features an on-site convenience store along with an indoor pool and fitness center.Local attractions, including Davidson College and Lowe’s Motor Speedway are only a short drive from the Davidson Homewood Suites. The Latta Plantation Nature Center and Birkdale Golf Course are also within driving distance.
- The staff were awesome. we had problems getting an Uber. they all got lost.the front desk ended up arranging a shuttle to take us to our meeting.
- Breakfast was good and I also liked the evening happy hour. Bed was not super comfortable but room was clean and spacious. Decor was slightly dated as was bathroom. Woman at front desk was not super friendly and they could not accommodate my request for a late checkout.
- Very nice hotel! Clean and staff was very helpful! Nice sized room. Our room was on the road side and it was a little noisy, so if you don’t like road noise ask for a room on the side of the hotel that faces the harbor. Nice sized kitchenette with regular sized frig. I also liked that the windows could be open a little to let fresh air in. Centrally located with grocery stores and other amenities within walking distance.
- Great breakfast and coffee. Loved the rooms. Hotel lobby was great.
- Good location, friendly staff . Excellent breakfast.
Hampton Inn Charlotte/Cornelius
Directly off I-77 and a short drive from downtown Charlotte, North Carolina, this hotel features easy access to area attractions and modern guestrooms furnished with free high-speed internet.Thoughtful amenities at the Hampton Inn Charlotte/Cornelius include a free daily hot breakfast, an on-site fitness center and an outdoor swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy the modern business center and signature Cloud Nine beds.Popular points of interest, including Lowe’s Motor Speedway are located a short drive from the Charlotte/Cornelius Hampton Inn. Beautiful Lake Norman, offering boating, fishing and more is also only moments away.
- The hotel was one of the very best I’ve stayed in. Wonderful in every way. The breakfast bar was excellent! We arrived late and drew the drapes immediately, so I can’t answer about the view.
- Location near Davidson and Route 77 are both excellent. Staff and facility were very good for such a reasonably priced facility.
- we did not eat the breakfast, never do. The staff were very accomodating. The lobby needs some updating. The room was on the freeway side. The staff provided a fan for white noise, so we were good.
- The upgrades around the hotel were well thought out & implicated! I loved the sliding bathroom door! It took up less space & opposite of some opinions, it does close all the way!also the thin closet area, hidden mini fridge & outlets in the front of the nightstand were the perfect touches!
- Staff were professional, friendly and helpful. Rooms have been remodeled with modern feel. Everything was very clean. Perfect stay.
Comfort Inn & Suites Cornelius
Located in Cornelius, 18 miles from Charlotte, Comfort Inn & Suites Cornelius features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Concord is 18 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Cornelius, and Gastonia is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The check-in process was exceptional! Management/front desk staff were truly exceptional!
- The woman who checked us in knew all the coaches at Davidson which is where we were going the next day to see the campus. She was very helpful and kind.
- It was amazing. Extremely friendly staff. Definitely will come back.
- Clean rooms, pet friendly, continental breakfast very good, pet friendly restaurant next door
- Staff was friendly. Room was clean. Parking was well lit at night.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lake Norman
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Lake Norman is located in Cornelius, just 18 miles from Charlotte.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Concord is 18 miles from Microtel Lake Norman, NC, and Gastonia is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Property recently underwent renovations; room was clean and tidy, bathrooms had nice marble tiling, staff were friendly
- Clean, nicely decorated, the staff is friendly, slept very well.
- The room was very nice….I always enjoy staying there…
- The rooms were clean. Great location. Close to highway. Loved the lighted bathroom mirror.
- Clean bathroom and a clean bed is very important to me and this room had them both. No black tiles in the bathroom. Great!
Candlewood Suites – Mooresville Lake Norman
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, this Mooresville, North Carolina hotel is just off Interstate 77. The recreational activities of Lake Norman are a 20 minute drive away.A full kitchen, cable TV and a work desk are found in each modern guest room at the Candlewood Suites Mooresville Lake Norman. Select rooms include a separate sitting area.Guests of the Mooresville Lake Norman Candlewood Suites can enjoy the convenience of the on-site barbecue facilities or the business center. Newspapers are delivered daily and the entire property is air-conditioned.Downtown Mooresville is 4 miles from the hotel. Mallard Head Country Club is 3 miles away.
Shower water pressure was awesome!
Nice selection of snacks.
Kitchen was great.
Staff was helpful, friendly and incredible people!
- This place is perfectly located if you’re just passing through, very clean, pet friendly, and staff very curtious, we stayed there both times in our way to Florida and back.
- Fantastic hotel. Large rooms, comfortable beds, very quiet and perfect location.
- Clean room and great attentive staff. Very quiet weekend which is what we needed.
- The room was spacious and well organized. We enjoyed the pool as well.
- Shower water pressure was awesome!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC
One of our top picks in Huntersville.Country Inn and Suites Lake Norman By Carlson Huntersville offers accommodations in Huntersville.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlotte is 15 miles from Country Inn and Suites Lake Norman , and Concord is 16 miles from the property. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 16 miles away.
- I loved the breakfast as well as the fresh baked cookies served all day! The hotel was clean and comfortable!
Quick check in and check out
Complimentary cookies, coffee and popcorn
Awesome lobby music!
- Great beds, very clean room and suite. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff!
- Best hot breakfast of any hotel I’ve stayed in.
- The breakfast was really good and there was several options. The bed was perfect.
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Mooresville
Featuring spacious rooms furnished with modern conveniences including microwaves and refrigerators, this hotel is located just off Interstate 77 and a short drive from attractions, including downtown Charlotte.While staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Mooresville guests can enjoy on-site dining at the Great American Grill restaurant and snacks from the 24-hour convenience store. The hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center.Charlotte Motor Speedway and the NASCAR Technical Institute are located only a short distance from the Charlotte/Mooresville Hilton Garden Inn. Lowes Corporate Headquarters and a variety of recreational activities at Lake Norman are also easily accessible.
- Staff was very friendly. Had dinner at the bar & Cassie was an excellent bartender.
- The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast bar was fresh and delicious. Nice selection of juices. Housekeeper was very friendly and helpful. Front desk staff were kind.Lobby was decorated classy.
- Everything! Room was great , breakfast was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Extremely pleasant staff, we were always acknowledged on arrival and departure. Very quiet hotel. Fully booked with wedding parties and families, lively lobby with decent bar and outside space but no referred noise to upper floors. Water on arrival was welcoming touch. Comfortable bed,clean room and halls. Easy access to interstate but no noise from this on side facing away from interstate.
- Anna, Casey on evening staff were excellent, accommodating and very polite. The morning staff was very good at. He mouth, too. The room was really clean. Thank you.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Mooresville offers accommodations in Mooresville.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Charlotte is 23 miles from TownePlace Mooresville, and Concord is 19 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- THe room was nice and loved having the kitchen!! We had driven many hours before we got there and were ordering a pizza from next door so it was great to have a refrigerator to put food we had travelled with in and having dishes to use to eat
- Great staff & the rooms are clean, breakfast was great, price on point
- The room was clean and comfortable. The location was only about 15 minutes away from the dinner cruise we were taking at Lake Norman. It was nice coming from Mebane, NC and having a place nearby and not having to ride all the way to the city of Charlotte.
- Very clean and had all the amenities of home. The staff was also exceptionally nice!
- Most comfortable hotel bed I’ve ever slept in.
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville Lake Norman
Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville Lake Norman is located in Mooresville, just 25 miles from Charlotte.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Concord is 20 miles from Fairfield Mooresville, NC, and Hickory is 29 miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent! Paul Mitchell bath products was a nice touch.
- For what we went for the hotel was nice. Its close to stores and food.local to where we needed to be.
- Clean and very comfortable. Hotel was also within walking distance of restaurants and department store so it was easy to pop by and get supplies for our road trip holiday.
- It was our first stay at this location and we’re happy it was right off 77. Had some shops and restaurants close. Since we left at 4AM we didn’t get a chance to try the breakfast. We will definitely stay again when in the area
- Very friendly staff, room was very clean, bed was comfy, very quick check in and check out
Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Lake Norman
This hotel is just off Interstate 77 and a 10-minute drive from the Huntersville Business Park. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor swimming pool and free on-site parking.Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Lake Norman serves a daily breakfast in the Courtyard Cafe. Guests can use the fitness center or the hot tub at this non-smoking hotel.Guest rooms at the Lake Norman Courtyard are equipped with 25-inch cable TVs and coffeemakers. Work desks are also included in each room.The Bank of America Stadium, home of the Carolina Panthers football team, is a 20-minute drive from the Courtyard near Charlotte. The NorthLake Mall is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Davidson North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Davidson North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Davidson North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Davidson North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!