10 Best Hotels To Stay In Daphne Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Daphne Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Daphne Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daphne Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daphne Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Daphne Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Daphne Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Daphne Alabama:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne is on the D’Olive Bay, just a 10 minute drive from the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. This hotel has a fitness center and a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is included in every modern room of this Daphne hotel and guests can enjoy some in-room entertainment on the cable TV. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided in the rooms.A business center can be accessed by guests of Daphne Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham and meeting facilities area also available. The hotel features a 24-hour front desk and vending machines for snacks and drinks.The property is 9 miles from the Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center and downtown Mobile. Meaher State Park is 3 miles away.
- It was right on the highway, near anything we needed to do.
- Mostly the property was good and your staff was nice, that I liked alot. Thank you for a lite and nice breakfast in the morning!!
- The hotel is in an awesome location. We have stayed here before, and the hotel never disappoints. This stay was only for a night, but it met and exceeded our expectations. The check-in staff was friendly, the room was clean and cozy. We stayed in a queen-sized suite and the room itself was spacious and VERY NICE for the price! We will definitely will be staying here again whenever we are in the area and we recommend that others stay here as well!
- The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was put together well.
- The room was very clean and it smelled clean. The mattress was comfy and it had really good pillows. The breakfast was excellent and even included pancakes and biscuits and gravy. The room was quiet and restful. Great room for the money and I would recommend this hotel for a great room and a great price.
Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne offers accommodations in Daphne, just 31 miles from Gulf Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mobile is 8 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Mobile Daphne, and Foley is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 45 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Mobile East Bay / Daphne.
- We loved the hosts at the desk when we checked in. They were extremely friendly and helpful. And everything was really clean and nice.
- Beds were very comfortable. Rooms very clean. Breakfast was great with cook to order available.
- We loved the breakfast and the close location for shopping and touring the city of Mobile and surrounding Eastern Shore cities.
- Nice, quiet room. Well lit, spacious hallways, beautiful entry.
- We were upgraded to a suite to our pleasant surprise! The front desk staff and one of the waitresses at the restaurant were very friendly! Room was clean and spacious- the location was perfect also!
Homewood Suites Mobile East Bay/Daphne
This Daphne, Alabama hotel is adjacent to Jubilee Mall and 1.6 miles from Lake Forest Golf Course. It features all-suite accommodation with a kitchenette and an outdoor pool.Every suite at the Homewood Suites Mobile East Bay/Daphne is equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and seating area with sofa bed. All suites are warmly decorated and include free Wi-Fi.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Daphne Homewood Suites. Guests can use the barbecue facilities on the terrace, and purchase snacks and beverages in the 24/7 Suite Shop.Free access to a small gym and business center with fax/copy services is provided. On-site parking is also free.Downtown Mobile and the USS Battleship Alabama Memorial Park are 7.7 miles away.
- I liked how friendly the staff was and how nice the hotel is.
I could not believe you provided a full kitchen! Loved the huge floor to ceiling windows.
I was amazed at the size of the room. It made me feel special!
- The pillars were fluffy and I forgot to lock my car door Friday night and nothing was taken or bothered. The check-in was fast and excellent. My family would like to stay there again.
- Room and bed. Rest of site was filthy. Booked two nights, checked out after one. Filthy.
- They had breakfast.and they things it every nice will go back
Hampton Inn Mobile/East Bay
This Hampton Inn, located just off I-10 beside D’Olive Bay, features a tree-lined outdoor pool and views of the connected Mobile Bay. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Hampton Inn Mobile/East Bay offers a microwave and refrigerator in every room. Free cable and premium channels can be viewed on a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Bathrooms feature a brightly lit 3-angle mirror.The floor-to-ceiling windows in the hotel’s fitness center provide views of the bay while exercising. Outside seating is available on the lobby balcony.Breakfast is served every morning. A free beverage area is also available.The Mobile/East Bay Hampton Inn is 10 miles from the USS Battleship Alabama Memorial Park, located across the bay. Rock Creek Golf Club is 7.5 miles away and has special offers for hotel guests.
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good. Coffee was really good.
- The breakfast was standard H Inn stuff….it was fine. The breakfast lady was friendly and happy.
- Great breakfast, awesome staff, I would definitely stay here again.
- Everything was excellent! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean Inside and out. Breakfast was yummy & there was a variety of breakfast items which the whole family enjoyed. My picky eater even had seconds, which is a plus for this mommy. All in all we were very satisfied with Hampton Inn and plan on staying with them again if we’re ever in or near the area again.
- Convenience just off the I-10 exit and a short walk to a very good restaurant.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile – Daphne
A 5-minute walk from Timbercreek Golf Club, this Alabama hotel features an outdoor pool, free property-wide Wi-Fi, and hot breakfast. The Battleship USS Alabama Memorial park is 13 miles away.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities. This Daphne La Quinta Inn and Suites also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Access to a fitness center is provided to all La Quinta Inn and Suites Daphne guests throughout their stay. An on-site laundromat and meeting facilities are available.The Mobile Convention Center is 11 miles away. Guests are 5 miles from Meaher State Park and 14 miles from downtown Mobile.
- Staff was friendly, knowledgeable of the area & helpful with suggestions.
- Credit card scam was attempted on me within two hours of my check in.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean. Housekeeping was really nice. The breakfast was good, would have been nice to have more of a selection.
- The Hotel was easily accessible from the interstate. The outside was brightly lit.
- Very nice tempurpedic mattresses. Pretty clean all around. In a good area nearby lots of restaurants and other places.
Comfort Suites Daphne
One of our best sellers in Daphne! On the eastern shore of Mobile Bay off Interstate 10, the Comfort Suites hotel is only five minutes from downtown Mobile and 30 minutes from Gulf shore beaches.All of the spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers and cable TV. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.
Guest laundry facilities and a newsstand are on the premises.Enjoy our free hot breakfast, which features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.This Daphne, AL hotel provides guests with many amenities, including free local calls, a free newspaper and free coffee in the lobby. Guests will also enjoy the outdoor pool.
Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like voice mail. A business center with access to copy and fax services is on the property.This Daphne, AL hotel is minutes from attractions like the Mobile Convention Center, the United States Sports Academy and the University of South Alabama. The Mobile Municipal Airport is only 25 miles away. Several shops and a variety of restaurants are in the surrounding area.
- great room. fluffy towels. comfortable bed. liked little kitchen area. big clean bathroom. everything!!!
- Everything was good. I especially enjoyed the shower because it worked great and most places we stay we have problems.
- The breakfast was great. The staff is exceptional!
- Great breakfast. Comfortable beds and plenty of space in the room. Convenient to have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in the room.
- The cleaning staff was very nice and accommodating.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Located at the junction of Interstate 10 and Highway 90, this hotel features an indoor pool, a hot tub and gym facilities. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guests can also enjoy a hot breakfast, which includes scrambled eggs, sausage, and waffles.Colorful, air-conditioned rooms await you at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore. Each room has a floor-to-ceiling window and cable and premier channels.Guests start the day with a breakfast containing fresh fruit, juices and breads. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the Fairfield Inn’s lobby.There is also a computer room, where guests can use PCs with internet access for free.The Lake Forest Golf Club and the Meaher State Park are within 2 miles of the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott. The Jubilee Mall Shopping Center is less than 1 miles away. Five Rivers Delta Safaris is 2 miles away, and the USS Alabama battleship is 7.5 miles away.
Great healthy options for breakfast – turkey sausage and fresh fruit! Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Location was great.
- We have stayed in many hotels and this by far was the BEST! We were in Alabama and spoke many times on the phone with a lady named Priscilla who answered all of our questions as if they were important to her. When we finally arrived at the facility Tonya picked up were Priscilla left off. She was so polite and met every one of our needs. My husband and I have small children and traveled five hours to get to our destination to attend a funeral the next day. Needless to say it was a hard day but the staff at Fairfield Inn & Suites made our time a lot easier and it was very much appreciated. We have never experienced a hotel that genuinely cared about their customers as they did until this day and we will be back.
- One of the best complimentary breakfasts we’ve had.
- The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. I liked the fresh fruit available.
- The staff was friendly and acceptable to my service dog.
- Great healthy options for breakfast – turkey sausage and fresh fruit! Everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Courtyard Mobile Spanish Fort/Eastern Shore
Just under 1 miless from Mobile Bay, this Alabama hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is included in every room. Jogging trails are just under 1 mile from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are provided in all rooms at this Mobile Spanish Fort Eastern Shore Courtyard. Ironing facilities are also provided.The outdoor patio has a fire pit, and a fitness center is available at Courtyard Mobile Spanish Fort Eastern Shore as well. The lobby digital board also provides local area and flight information.The on-site Bistro serves made-to-order breakfast and dinner daily. A café also features freshly-brewed gourmet coffee, and the evening lounge offers a place for guests to mingle over hand-crafted cocktails.A wireless phone charging and boarding pass stations are available in the lobby for flight check-in before leaving the hotel. Mobile Regional Airport is about 20 miles from the hotel.
- Everything, the staff made sure that we didn’t need for anything and they were very generous… I love it there!
- The facility was clean and staff welcoming. Room was beautiful. Location was close to our destination but still off main roads so no highway noise. That was a biggie for me.
- Because I book through booking.com the front desk receptionist would not give me coupons for free breakfast which is what I paid for when I went through the website. She gave my husband a hard time and she did not provide a breakfast ticket for my son. She also informed my husband that I booked a room for one person which was completely incorrect I booked the room for one adult and one 15 year old child.
- OVERALL CLEANLINESS, GREAT STAFF. REALLY ENJOYED THE STAY.
- Rooms were well lite and clean, room to move around to be comfortable in a hotel room. The price for the holiday weekend was great.
Best Western Plus Daphne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Daphne offers accommodations in Malbis, just 31 miles from Gulf Shores.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shops at the property.Mobile is 11 miles from Best Western Plus Daphne, and Orange Beach is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was a good size.
- Great location for our stay, room was nice, will stay again.
- Nice hotel and nice quiet location. Clean and comfy
- The hot breakfast was amazing! Great variety and great setup (spread out a little so no congestion getting your food).
- Breakfast food choices were great. Waffle machine was a good surprise. Loved the shower. Bed slept good. Parking was easy.
Comfort Inn & Suites Daphne
This Daphne hotel is off Interstate 10 and a 10 minute drive from historic USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. Guests will enjoy a daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, and on-site fitness center.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are featured in all guest rooms for added convenience. This Alabama Country Inn and Suites provides coffee-making facilities as well.Access to free property-wide Wi-Fi, and a business center is provided by Country Inn and Suites Daphne. Guests can relax in the hot tub after an exciting day of exploring. A laundromat is available.Expansive Mobile Bay is 4 miles away. Central Mobile and the Business District are 13 miles from the property.
- Conveniently located. clean. breakfast is pretty standard for a hotel of this category. It hits all its promised marks.
The breakfast was much more yhan I expected,
The extra pillows were great
The bed was comfortable
- Breakfast was great. Waffles delicious. Wonderful to have coffee and water available at all times. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly.
Room was spacious. Liked that it had chairs and small sofa to be able sit, since I’m a early riser and my husband isn’t.
The bed was very comfortable.
- We enjoyed our stay and will be back very soon!!!!
Top Hotels In Daphne Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Daphne Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Daphne Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Daphne Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!