10 Best Hotels To Stay In Danvers Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Danvers Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Danvers Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Danvers Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Danvers Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Danvers Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Danvers Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Danvers Massachusetts:
DoubleTree Boston North Shore Danvers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, DoubleTree Boston North Shore Danvers offers accommodations in Danvers, just 17 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 17 miles from Doubletree Boston Danvers, and Salem is 6 miles away. Logan Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- I did not get to have breakfast but the family told me it was excellent
The bed was comfortable, and we were upgraded to an Executive King, which was great. The bathroom was a a bit snug. And you couldn’t turn the shower on without getting a blast of cold water. The bar was open late and comfortable.
Liked the fact that there was a USB port on the nightstand for easy charging.
- Everything was perfect! The staff was friendly, the room was great, and the chocolate chip cookies were out of this world!
- The warm cookies at check-in were delicious. The bed was like a cloud! The breakfast and the dinner were excellent. The pool access/sauna/steam room were so much fun for the family. This was one of my favorite hotels making our long weekend well worth it! Rated 10 by my family of 7!
- Water park and all the in door pools and hot tubs and room service
Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel is located in Danvers in the region of Massachusetts, just 15 miles from Boston.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 16 miles from Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel, and Salem is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14 miles from Best Western Plus North Shore Hotel.
- Staff is friendly and helpful. There was a snow storm coming in and they salted the driveway the night before ensuring the parking lot was safe in the morning for the guests.
- Room was comfortable. Location of facility is good: Routes 1 and 95 are very accessible. Refurbishment has made the facility appear new.
- Beautiful, spacious breakfast room. Comfortable and clean room.
Very good new hotel. Clean big rooms, clean big bathroom.
25 minutes from Boston downtown. Breakfast was OK.
- Bed was wonderful, room and bath were excellent for cleanliness. Eggs were not good, but the other food was.
Rodeway Inn is located in Danvers, 15 miles from Boston and 15 miles from Cambridge. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Salem is 5 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14 miles from Rodeway Inn.
- Bed was amazingly comfy and the kitchen was a pleasant surprise. The woman at check in was so nice and helpful.
- The staff is extremely nice very accommodating and sociable the rooms are very neat and clean I do not have a bad thing to say about the hotel I would highly recommend it to everyone and anyone my stay is very enjoyable and happy and is very quiet and peaceful here it has been a very happy and peaceful stay here I love it I live in Ohio I come to mass a lot to see my daughter and I will be staying here every time I come back to Massachusetts
- You have a kitchenette inside of the room . Perfect if you have a long stay
- I was very impressed with the condition of the facilities and the room. As a person who has recently been on the road a lot I will definitely keep Rodeway Inn at the top of my list!
- The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. I could tell this was an older building, as the furniture and other accommodations needed some TLC. The staff were very accommodating and friendly!
Motel 6 Boston North – Danvers
Motel 6 Boston North – Danvers is located in Danvers, 15 miles from Boston and 15 miles from Cambridge.All rooms include a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salem is 5 miles from Motel 6 Boston Danvers, and Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14 miles from Motel 6 Boston North – Danvers.
- Just a bare bones hotel. Nothing special really. We stayed only 1 night and was charged for 2 nights. When I called to clarify the issue they said that is what the computer showed and good bye. I am disputing the transaction with the bank.
- Room was not serviced on the second night. Garbage strewn across the floor outside the elevator when we returned on third night. Police, fire and ambulance on morning we were leaving, then fire and ambulance left and two more police cars arrived. When we were checking in young people not affiliated with the motel were causing disturbances in the lobby. I will never stay at this motel again.
- The cleaniess of the room. Also the space the room has.
- Better this year than last year. Quiet, clean comfortable. Not recommended as a romantic getaway only because the motel is more a value for economy and not frilly.
- Room large and clean, great hot water all the time bathroom clean and well stocked.
Courtyard Boston Danvers
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Courtyard Boston Danvers offers accommodations in Danvers. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 15 miles from Courtyard Boston Danvers, and Cambridge is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location is convenient to the tech corridor and Boston. Situated at the edge of the Liberty Tree and Northshore Malls, shopping at Nordstrom’s, Brooks Brothers, Marshall’s and others is convenient. Very close to highway (easy on and off), so travel is a breeze.
- Great staff, on site kitchens serving breakfast, Lunch and snacks, convenient for visiting locations on the North Shore of MA (Salem, Marblehead, Rockport, etc), great parking, clean, quiet, great rooms, comfortable beds. Located behind a shopping center providing convenience if you need to buy anything
- Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly.location was great! If you’re looking to tour Salem but want to stay out of the town of Salem itself you’re super close! If you don’t feel like going out you have the option to eat at the hotel. Husband also liked the bar and enjoyed watching the world series while we were there. We definitely plan on coming back!
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Close proximity to a local mall. On site gym for daily exercise.
- Good location by a small mall. I thought he traffic might be terrible because of that but it wasn’t at all. Trees on property and nice location
Knight’s Inn Boston/Danvers
Located in Danvers, 16 miles from Boston, Knight’s Inn Boston/Danvers features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 16 miles from Knight’s Inn Boston/Danvers, and Salem is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- After feeling rather uneasy in a hotel in Salem we needed to find a hotel fast and booked 10 minutes before arriving the staff were so friendly and helpful and the whole experience was perfect
- The parking was ample, it wasn’t loud even being near a major route, it was close to stores, pretty clean. Water was super wonderfully hot, bathroom very clean, room was warm, outlets available, plenty of room.
- Right off the highway. Close to my destination. Office staff were very friendly
- I can’t really say nothing was nice excepty guest
- They have updated the place since we were there a year ago. Bed was extremely comfortable, extra pillows, very clean, convenient location, and economical. We will book there again next year.
Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers offers accommodations in Danvers, just 16 miles from Boston.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 17 miles from Residence Inn Danvers, and Salem is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 15 miles from Residence Inn Boston North Shore/Danvers.
- Hotel was very clean and the room was fairly good size. Bathroom a little small
- Complimetary breakfast was outstanding, staff was super friendly and helpful
- First of all – Brandon the front desk manager .. FANTASTIC. accommodating and kind, and the gentleman at night, Bradley also gave me some suggestions for going out. Everyone was so nice. And the property is huge and the rooms and clean and nice. Wonderful place to stay.
- Fabulous breakfast with very helpful and courteous waitstaff.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was just the right size and had everything we needed.
TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers
One of our best sellers in Danvers! This all-suite Danvers hotel is 7 miles from historic Salem and Crane Beach. Each spacious suite features a full kitchen, sitting area and free Wi-Fi.TownePlace Suites Boston North Shore/Danvers features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and gym. A continental breakfast is served daily.All suites at the Boston North Shore TownePlace include a dining table for 2 and a work desk with ergonomic chair. Cable TV and radio are also provided.Downtown Boston and the Bradford Ski Area are 20 miles from the Danvers TownePlace. General Electric is 12 miles away.
- Staff make this hotel such a great place to stay, especially when you are on a trip with friends. They always remember your name and preferences
- Staff very friendly & accommodating, especially Kathy in the breakfast area. Very clean. Very happy breakfast was included. Liked that you carried the brand theme even to the shower curtain. Kitchen area in the room was just right and including Kitchen essentials was a nice surprise.
- Breakfast great. Staff wonderful. Great place to stay. Definitely will come back.
- The overall staff is absolutely wonderful! Comfortable room, good location!Nice, clean hotel! Can’t go wrong staying here!
- Two bedroom suite is very spacious and just perfect in every way.
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
One of our best sellers in Peabody! SpringHill Suites Boston is a 20 minute drive from Rockport and Downtown Boston. It features spacious guest bedrooms, an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All accommodations at SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody feature satellite TV and separate areas for eating, sleeping, working and relaxing. The rooms are all equipped with a kitchenette, which includes a microwave and refrigerator.Suite Seasons Breakfast Buffet is open daily and provides a wide variety of breakfast options. There are many restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Guests can use the indoor pool, or enjoy the fitness center and hot tub. Peabody SpringHill Suites is 4.2 miles from Meadows Of Peabody Golf Course and the Salem Witch Museum is an 8.3 miles drive from the hotel.SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody is right on Route 1 North, 12.5 miles from Logan International Airport.
- Spacious room in a nice hotel. Breakfast had good selection of food and everything was tasty. Would go back.
- The front desk person, Betsy, was exceptionally cordial and competent. She even wrote a personal note hoping we had enjoyed our stay and visit with our daughter.
- The staff. Everyone we met were very courteous and quick to help.
- Pool picture on website created a vision of a larger pool but it dod not stop us from using it crowded though
- The desk person Betsy was very nice and left a sympathy card under the door after knowing we were attending my mothers funeral, great customer service that you don’t see much today.
Holiday Inn & Suites Boston Peabody
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn & Suites Boston Peabody offers accommodations in Peabody. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 11 miles from HI Boston Peabody, and Cambridge is 12 miles away. Logan Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The room was excellent. The bed and pillows we’re excellent. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Bad location, poor service. Would not stay there again.
- Staff was great, especially the ladies in the breakfast area.
- Bedding was extremely comfy I loved the puffy blanket. The breakfast was decent and the gentleman who greeted us every morning was very pleasant. The cleaning staff was also very friendly.
- Most amazing pillows and luxurious comfort for the bed. Great value , breakfast was so so but good value for $11. Convenient access to Salem only 10 min away.
Top Hotels In Danvers Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Danvers Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Danvers Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Danvers Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!