10 Best Hotels To Stay In Danbury Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Danbury Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Danbury Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Danbury Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Danbury Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Danbury Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Danbury Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Danbury Connecticut:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
One of our best sellers in Danbury! La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury is located in Danbury, 26 miles from Stamford and 26 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 21 miles from La Quinta Inn Danbury, and Milford is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- I loved that I got exactly what I wanted as far as the room was concerned. Beautiful big breakfast. Waaay better than a continental breakfast. Nice spacious clean room. I really enjoy staying at LaQuinta.
- When I first booked the room it was booked wrong. I called and the staff were so helpful in upgrading the room and helping get everything straightened out. Upon check in staff was ever so pleasant. It’s a great place to stay. I highly recommend it to any travelers.
- Noisy guests and dog, until 1:30a.m. Woke up by guest banging on the wrong door – our door – by 8a.m. and staff moving around carts in hallway…thin walls.
- The front desk clerk was very pleasant and friendly.
- It was a great breakfast! Flavored water & coffee as well as apples were always available. WhT a nice perk
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury is located in Danbury in the region of Connecticut, just 23 miles from Stamford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Waterbury is 27 miles from Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury, and White Plains is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury.
- Beautiful decor, nice sized rooms, excellent restaurant
- We adore the restaurant in the hotel. One of the best we’ve ever had!
- Such a cool concept for a hotel – didn’t feel like one at all, felt like an apartment! The restaurant was also incredible and the staff was very kind. Edgar, our server, went above and beyond our expectations. Yummy breakfast served and Starbucks coffee was a perk! Would recommend.
- Comfortable and quite nice clean room and a big bathroom the breakfast wss very good and the staff where nice s friendly
- Very polite & courteous staff. The hotel itself is sleek and sophisticated.
Ethan Allen Hotel
One of our top picks in Danbury.Discover New England elegance and friendly service at the newly renovated Ethan Allen Hotel in Danbury, Connecticut, conveniently located halfway between New York City and Hartford.One of the few full-service hotels in Danbury, Connecticut, the Ethan Allen Hotel will make you feel at home from the moment you step through the door. This unique environment is what sets the Ethan Allen apart from other hotels in Danbury, Connecticut.Hotel suites and guest rooms are all elegantly furnished with classic Ethan Allen furniture, creating a comfortable, homelike environment for all travelers.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and check out. Room was nice and bed comfortable.
- THE BED WAS SO NICE AND COMFORATABLE. I LITERALLY HAD THE BEST SLEEP EVER.
- We had an excellent stay and would highly recommend to everyone.
- Property was clean, well maintained and comfortable.
- We stay at the Ethan Allen once or twice a year for the past 6 years. The friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms and gym, the restaurant and bar, and the beautiful decor make this place an excellent place to stay.
Crowne Plaza Danbury
This hotel, right off Interstate 84, is 5.7 miles from downtown Danbury. It offers an on-site restaurant and pub, as well as a fitness centre that overlooks an indoor pool.The rooms at the Crowne Plaza Danbury are soundproof and include cable TV and a work desk.The Danbury Crowne Plaza’s on-site restaurant, the Ridgebury Café, serves a hot breakfast buffet every morning. Also on-site, Hat City Tavern offers drinks and daily happy hour specials.The Crowne Plaza offers room service and a free local shuttle. The hotel has an on-site business centre and 23,000 square feet of meeting space, including the Crowne Ballroom.Danbury Fair Shopping Mall is 4.4 miles from the hotel. Western Connecticut State University-Westside Campus is 3 miles away. Boehringer-Ingelheim is 1.4 miles away.
- I wasn’t able to enjoy my stay I was working in area and it ended up costing me $530.00 for something I didn’t do!!!the check in was pleasant but after that it was all down hill!!i strongly recommend to stay away from this hotel! Rooms are old and have damage and they may randomly charge you for something previously damaged! Stay at HIton down road at least it’s newer construction and if I did damage I wiouldnt have probably paying for it cause I know it would be my fault!!
- place was great. bed was comfortable and breakfast was so good. would come back on our next trip to Danbury, CT
- The hotel was great! Internet was fast and reliable, bed was super comfortable, had the pool all to ourselves, room was very nice and cozy, staff was super friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was fantastic and I normally am not the biggest fan of buffets at hotels, but everything we ate was good with an excellent tea selection for a free continental breakfast.
I’m not a coffee drinker so I got the bonus question wrong. 🙂
Great place to stay. I would say the best part for me was the breakfast. It was Christmas morning – I was in town to preach at a Christmas Day service – and I had the best breakfast I have had in a long time while staying at a hotel. Just what I needed before getting into the pulpit!
- The room was nice and clean. The hotel was nice overall. I liked the breakfast buffet.
Maron Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Danbury! Maron Hotel & Suites is located in Danbury, 23 miles from Stamford and 29 miles from New Haven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 25 miles from Maron Hotel & Suites, and White Plains is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 25 miles from Maron Hotel & Suites.
- Large rooms garage parking great food in restaurant.
The staff make you feel like you are at home. The rooms are large and very clean. Micro wave and refrigerator.
You can’t beat the price with the amenities at any other hotel in the local area.
- There was no breakfeast.They didnt have the room i booked for us…never was contacted by the manager like they told …..very hortible experience….the hotel was in a shady part of town and the bar patrons were fighting outside our room all night.
- Close to downtown by car. Good size room with full kitchen and living room. Staff is polite and very friendly. Lobby and outside building has nice presentation.
- Beds were comfortable and it was very quiet which made for a restful night. Towels were thick.
Quality Inn & Suites Danbury
Located in Danbury, 26 miles from Stamford, Quality Inn & Suites Danbury features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 27 miles from Quality Inn Danbury, and Waterbury is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows were SO squishy and comfortable. The staff was friendly for the little I interacted with them. It’s off the beaten path so to say; I never came down for breakfast so I can’t comment; the room was clean enough for me ( the bathroom was clean but the grout needs to be hit with come pink mold cleaner). Towels were fresh and fine enough. But the tub was very clean; but no one came in to make the room on a daily basis– pool was fine. It served my purpose of an inexpensive place to stay for a short trip.
- I loved the extra space, the updated television, free breakfast, indoor pool. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- The room was large ,clean ,comfortable ,it looks like it was recently remodeled
- staff very friendly room was great breakfast much better than others at the same price point and the indoor heated pool was icing on the cake thanks
- I like the 10% discount at Applebee’s. Thanks!
Hampton Inn Danbury
One of our best sellers in Danbury! Hampton Inn Danbury is located in Danbury, just 25 miles from Stamford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Haven is 26 miles from Hampton Inn Danbury, and Waterbury is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Clean comfortable room. Nice size pool & jacuzzi with lounge chairs. Great breakfast with many options. Friendly staff. Conveniently located. Driving easy in & out. Shopping & restaurants within waking distance. We’ll go again.
- We had to drive through blinding snow to get to the hotel, so we were ready to crash when we arrived. Everything was in order, room was inviting, and the bed was comfortable. All staff we encountered were pleasant and friendly. The parking lot and walkways were cleared of snow so that we had no difficulty getting out. They even had shovels available in case you need to get some snow (left by plows) away from your back tires.
- The breakfast was great! The room was very clean and in good condition.
- I love the bathroom and the cleanliness of the rooms
- Pool and jacuzzi are so relaxing. Beds are very comfortable. Close to the highway, plenty of places to eat around the area. Breakfast area was very nice. Had it’s own area on the floor below the lobby. Nothing fancy but still good food!
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel at I-84
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel at I-84 offers accommodations in Danbury, just 25 miles from Stamford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM at the property.New Haven is 26 miles from Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel, and Waterbury is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- I had asked to check in early as I was attending my Mom’s funeral. The evening desk clerk would not consider the request and was very terse. I called the next morning. I believe the desk clerk was Malcolm, was very accommodating and a very trying day went off well. Some of your staff need a little better training and be allowed to access a situation and make decisions. Malcolm is an asset.
- Clean rooms with bright sheets. Room was spacious and the swimming pool was in fair shape
- Excellent manager by the name of Malcolm. Comfortable beds.
- I like that it was close to walmart and restaurants.
- Very friendly staff. Clean hotel and comfortable bed. Easy to find right off highway.
Residence Inn Danbury
Next to Danbury Fair Shopping Mall and Interstate 84, Residence Inn offers rooms with a kitchen and LCD TV. Buffet breakfast, free coffee in the lobby and a fitness center are available.Residence Inn Danbury’s rooms feature a well-stocked kitchen including a microwave, full-size fridge and kitchenware. Each has a marble bathroom and a separate living area with 27-inch LCD TV including cable and HBO.Hot buffet breakfast is served each morning. Vending machines stocked with snacks and drinks are also available.Guests can relax in the Residence Inn Danbury’s pool or by the lobby’s fireplace.Western Connecticut State University Westside Campus is a one-mile drive. Wooster Mountain State Park Scenic Reserve is 10 minutes’ drive, and White Plains Airport is 25 miles away.
Chucks Steak House next door.
Always a friendly staff at hotel.
Easy access from highway.
- Overall stay was good. Room was clean and spacious (Queen Suite). Had trouble with key not working several times had to go back down to front desk. Front desk was helpful, but busy, with a few guest issues. Seems like additional night staff, at least for weekends, would be helpful.
- Beds are comfortable! Staff is super friendly! Breakfast was awesome- waffles are amazing!
The facility is very clean, the staff is competent and efficient.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday they organize a free dinner/ happy hour.
It’s perfect for an extended stay in
- The pillows were fabulous! Location was perfect; close to our evening’s event.
- Chucks Steak House next door.
Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
The Hilton Garden Inn Danbury offers a fitness room with large floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto the indoor pool area. An elegant grill restaurant offering room service is available in house.The 24-hour convenience store provides frozen meals and light snacks. A freshly prepared buffet breakfast is served daily in the Great American Grill Restaurant.A 10-minute drive to downtown Danbury, this Hilton Garden Inn is close to several corporations, including Boehringer Ingelheim, IBM and Pepsi. The Western Connecticut State University Campus is about 12 miles away.All accommodations at Hilton Garden Inn have a traditional décor, and come with a well-lit work desk. A fridge, microwave and tea/coffee maker are provided to prepare in-room meals.
- Staff was very helpful and if you wanted to order dinner out some reactants came right to hotel to deliver
- Courteous, friendly staff, nice facility, clean rooms, only good things to say.
- Property was well manicured. Inn was decorated well and room was comfortably set up and clean.
- Cleaning staff very friendly and even ran after us after we left the room to return a forgotten item.
- This is the second time we’ve stayed here – the rooms and entire facility are clean and welcoming. I would stay here again – and would recommend it to others as well.
Top Hotels In Danbury Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Danbury Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Danbury Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Danbury Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!