10 Best Hotels To Stay In Damme West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Damme West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Damme West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Damme West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Damme West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Damme West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Damme West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Damme West-flanders:
Hotel Ter Polders
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Ter Polders offers accommodations in Damme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the lake or river. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for horseback riding and biking. Bruges is 6 miles from Hotel Ter Polders, and Ghent is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Ter Polders.
- The owner is extremely nice and the location is quiet, beautiful and amazing. The room was spacious.
- We enjoyed this friendly B&B and will def book to go there again, wished we had booked for longer!
- Such a pretty place to stay. The hosts were charming and the property is beautifully presented. We had an evening meal when we arrived which was excellent. Convenient parking at the rear of the property and a secure bike shed. Good choice available for breakfast. This was a perfect stop off for us on a journey north into Holland. We would definitely consider staying in the future as a convenient base in the countryside just outside Brugge.
- The location was incredible, right on the Polders (river). Breakfast was excellent and staff including owner were extremely accommodating. We also had one dinner and it was quite good. Decor was quite nice and it was clear the owners put a lot of thought into everything.
- Excellent breakfast; we even got offered bubbles. Large, comfortable room with luxury soap and coffee&tea in the room. Personnel helped to carry luggage upstairs and was very helpful with cycling tours etc. We will definitely go back there!
Built in 1830 just outside the village center of Sijsele, Hotel Vredehof features stylish accommodations with free Wi-Fi, a garden and free parking facilities.All rooms include a bathtub or a shower, a hairdryer and cable TV. Each is decorated with unique fabrics and furnishings.At the front desk you can receive information on walking and biking routes through the polder landscapes and the rural surroundings of Damme.The Vredehof, which is right in between Bruges, Damme and Knokke, is very easily accessible. Just a 25-minute drive will take you to the Belgian coast (Knokke). The E403 Highway is a 10-minute drive away.
- The property was really nice. It has a nice garden, and you have a good view of it while having breakfast. Hotel is beautifully decorated, we even took some photos inside. Rooms were spacious, and breakfast was good.
- The house was beautifully decorated, the staff friendly and welcoming and the breakfast was really amazing. Warm croissants and fresh fruits
- Morning breakfast was delicious. The property was beautiful.
- A grand old house with creaky floorboards. Attentive staff, good breakfast and great bed.
- It was far from everything else – it was cozy and quiet. I found it really so beautiful!!!!! I love the bath!!!! 🙂 Very romantic place if there were someone to be romantic with!!!! 🙁
The charming Hotel Welkom is situated by the Damme canal, in beautiful natural settings. The hotel is only 4 miles from Damme, 5 miles from Knokke, and 6 miles from Bruges.With a large private parking lot, this intimate hotel has 10 comfortable rooms with all facilities. The area is perfect for biking, and bicycles can be rented at the hotel.A good continental breakfast is served at the hotel. The pub has a large terrace that can seat 100 people, and serves more than 90 different kinds of beer.
Warm and comfortable.
Decorated traditionally for Christmas.
Polite and helpful hosts.
- It was very clean and comfortable. The owners were nice and the breakfast was excellent.
Second stay at the hotel. Love it’s position. This trip we also hired bikes and cycled into Bruge.
Staff are really nice.
- The rooms were very comfortable and the hotel/bar was spotless. The breakfasts were superb and our hosts were excellent. Hotel Welkom is off the typical tourist route and is frequented by families out cycling or dog walking. Cannot overstate how friendly and helpful people were to us. The bar has a range of beers like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
- The location is excellent for cycling into Bruges or Sluis. Good range of beers.
- Warm and comfortable.
Hotel Het Oud Gemeentehuis
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Het Oud Gemeentehuis is located in Damme in the region of West-Vlaanderen, just 6 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 24 miles from Het Oud Gemeentehuis, and Oostende is 17 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 19 miles away.
- Cosy hotel lovely meal very welcoming hosts fully booked in bistro so made a table in cosy lounge very romantic
Oostkerke is one of the most beautiful village in Flandres. Even on the long WE of the Belgian National Day the village is quiet and not overrun by tourists. Junior suit with nice view on the bell tower. Cosy room, good beds.
Very friendly reception and serviceable hosts and staff, nice breakfast and restaurant with fresh products well prepared and nicely presented. Easy parking in the property. Good price quality.
- We cycled from Gent to Oostkerke, and were greeted to a warm and friendly welcome upon arrival by Olivier. Fabulous breakfast served by Karin. A good selection on the evening meal menu, which was delicious. The rooms are immaculate, with very comfortable beds. Staff very friendly and welcoming. We were certainly looked after. Super location.
- Comfortable apartment – big living room and dining with charming decorations. Restaurant tasted good. Good walking route is very close to the hotel. We enjoyed relaxing family weekend!
- Oliver& Karin charming make you feel very welcome.The food is excellent
Hotel Lodewijk Van Male
This country-style hotel is surrounded by a large garden with a pond, the ideal setting for a peaceful afternoon. The center of Bruges is a 7-minute car ride from the hotel.The hotel rooms are uniquely decorated and have a private bathroom with a bathtub.The restaurant serves fine food prepared with fresh products. You can accompany your meals with a bottle of wine from the hotel’s wine cellar. The bar serves drinks.From Lodewijk Van Male, you can reach the beach town of Oostende and De Haan in a 25 minute drive. There is a private parking lot.
- Breakfast was fine, staff friendly, however, I was plug in a room with shower, and had to ask to be changed to a room with a nth, there was no tea coffee making facilities in the room. Which was something I enjoy when I stay in a hotel. Very noisy outside, function room was busy and the customers inconsiderate when they left the facility.
- historic castle, felt like living in the past! authentic experience. Awesome domain, awesome views.
- Extensive breakfast, surroundings of the hotel, location
- Amazing building and grounds. Very spacious room with lovely views to the pond.
- The location was good. Close to Bruges centre – about 10/15 min drive, ample parking. The room was big and airy. Breakfast was sufficient.
Hotel Ter Zaele
Hotel Ter Zaele is in peaceful countryside, a 10 minute drive from Knokke-Heist and features free Wi-Fi. It includes a restaurant, wine bar and seasonal indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Each of the rooms at Ter Zaele has a TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Some of the rooms include a south-facing balcony. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The hotel also has includes a spa corner with a sauna and solarium. Ter Zaele Hotel includes a cozy library and grounds with a terrace overlooking the countryside.Bruges, which offers sights including the Beguinage and Grote Markt, is a 20-minute car ride away. The Dutch border is just over a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Free bike storage is available on site.There is a coastal tram service going from Knokke to other seaside cities such as Blankenberge and Duinberge.
- nice place in the country side, animals in the back (llama, kangaroo, lots of bunny rabbits!); nice hostess; the fact it had a pool (but cold!) and small sauna (extra charge, and basic)
- the pool was great lovely to see the animals ,restaurant had great meals
The breakfast was wonderful.
The animals on the grounds.
The African ambience of the hotel.
personnel SUPER accueillant
bon petit déjeuner
ensemble très propre
chambres spacieuses , mais …..ensemble vieillot , difficile d’accès ,bruits et odeurs de canalisations
dans la chambre
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk. Veel variëteit. Zeer vriendelijke bediening!
This cozy, recently renovated family hotel is set in the wonderful, scenic region of Meetjesland, just outside Maldegem.The Amaryllis provides homey, bed and breakfast accommodations with free internet access and free private parking.Slowly wake up with an extensive, wholesome breakfast buffet and plan the rest of your day at leisure. Venture into the center of charming Maldegem and discover its characteristic streets and quaint residences, castles and churches.The picturesque environment of the hotel is perfect for long walks through the countryside and fun biking trips to explore the area. Not far from the historical town of Bruges and the Belgian coast, you can easily go for some pleasant day trips.
- The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from Bruge- in a great location. The staff were amazing- I didn’t catch the name of the receptionist – but she and her colleague are great hosts. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was excellent. Our overall experience over a 3 day stay was amazing- we did not expect such high standard at a 2* hotel. The only downside was the price- overpriced at 520 euros – 2 rooms for 2 nights. We found that you can find rooms in decent hotels in Bruge for the same price- however it was Easter weekend and we broke last minute.
- They treated me perfectly, very kind and everything is perfect. Many details throughout the hotel, with great taste and delicacy.
- Nice hotel, easy to find and small enough to care, just under 10 km of Brugge but really eay drive.
- Very Friendly staff… Very clean… Fantastic small Family run hotel…
- Very convenient location for visiting Brugge (about 10 km) or Gent (rather further). Breakfast was quite standard for this type of establishment and there is a bar for an evening drink which is handy when one person has to drive.
Boutique Hotel Butler
Boutique Hotel Butler is located in Zuienkerke, just 4.5 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ghent is 28 miles from Boutique Hotel Butler, and Oostende is 12 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 14 miles away.
- Excellent friendly staff and great room decoration
The owners were very welcoming and helpful.
My husband is Coeliac and requires gluten free food and this was no problem for the staff who provided a full bread basket of gluten free bread, rolls and crackers each morning.
- The owners couldn’t do enough to make sure our stay was comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic, the room was very clean and had everything we needed. A nice touch to find we could hire bikes and especially a tandem. A spontaneous trip to Belgium with some even more spontaneous touches to match. Thank you for a wonderful couple of days.
- Beautifull rooms and lobby. A lot of decorations in every place
- This was our second stay at this hotel and it was lovely as usual. Wonderful quiet place to stay between Brugge and the sea. Wonderful breakfast and nice rooms. The hosts are friendly and make sure you have a great stay.
ibis budget Brugge Centrum Station
Ibis budget Brugge Centrum Station is located in Bruges, just 0.6 miles from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bruges City Theater is 0.9 miles from ibis budget Brugge Centrum Station, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.6 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- I had a slightly more positive idea of a budget hotel … no soap in the room, no shampoo, very weak air con, no phone in the room and a very disappointing breakfast! The staff did not even have small spoons except for tiny plastic spoons which were probably suitable for babies or putting sugar in your cup. Very tasteless food for breakfast. It kinda ruined my experience of the hotel
- Everything. Best choice for sightseeing. Brugge city centre is only a few minutes walk and very close to the railway station. That made getting around very easy. The hotel was above expectations.
- The hotel location is very close to Brugge train station and staffs are very helpful
- The room was cleaned and close buy to the center .The breakfast was very good!I totally recommend it!
- Convenient location next to train station. The walk-in shower in the 2-bed room. Efficiency of reception staff.
Hotel Velotel is just outside central Bruges, just over 1 miles from the The Market square and Belfry. It features spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.The rooms with parquet floors at Hotel Velotel feature a TV, a work desk, a safety deposit and private bathrooms with a bathtub/shower combination.The bar and restaurant “Ter Poele” has a terrace in summer time, it serves classic Belgian and French cuisine meals. Guests can enjoy an extensive buffet breakfast daily which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, a large variety of breads.The hotel is surrounded by its green park, where guests can walk around and relax with a newspaper. There is a computer available. Bicycle rental is available.The charming center of Bruges is 2 miles away. A local bus stop is behind the hotel with direct routes to central Bruges and the Central Train Station. The hotel can provide with vouchers for taxi cabs.
- Very clean and cozy room! Nice staff! Easy to get to the centre! The hotel even gives you the opportunity to buy a €10 voucher for a trip to the centre with a taxi which is more than a good price, otherwise you may pay much more! Very pleased with my experience!
- The covered parking and excellent restaurant staff
- The breakfast was very good compared to any other location we had visited.
- Great coffee machine and free coffee for the morning! Great bikes quality, even if they are not rented for free but quite expensive… Nice comfortable beds.
- The sauna was a bonus and very good when you got back to the hotel and wanted to relax a bit.
Top Hotels In Damme West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Damme West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Damme West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Damme West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!