10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dalton Northumberland – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalton Northumberland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dalton Northumberland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalton Northumberland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalton Northumberland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dalton Northumberland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dalton Northumberland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dalton Northumberland:
Catch Seafood Ponteland
Catch Seafood Ponteland offers accommodations in Ponteland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newcastle upon Tyne is 10 miles from Catch Seafood Ponteland, and Durham is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- A lovely place to stay. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. We dined in the restaurant and it was superb. Would recommend for both business and pleasure trips.
- Extremely clean room, well presented. Good tea selection and overall just what we were looking for
- Light bright, spotless and airy rooms. Super value rooms and dining. Staff so helpful called in the next day on my way home for another fab meal.
- Lovely room, roll top bath and huge shower are very good.
- Room has been decorated with taste, very comfortable bed and clean bathroom. My husband is vegan and the staff was very accommodating, the breakfast was absolutely delicious. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Black Bull Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Black Bull Inn offers accommodations in Wylam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Newcastle upon Tyne is 8 miles from Black Bull Inn, and Durham is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Very friendly staff. Separate entrance so you didn’t have to go in the pub if you didn’t want to. Good facilities in the room for people staying longer or wanting to sort their own food.
We thought the pub had finished serving food when we arrived otherwise we would have eaten there. Our fault for not asking.
The staff were very friendly and helpful when we asked for advice on taxis and the drinks were fairly priced when we purchased one whilst waiting.
There was a separate door to the rooms so we didn’t have to walk through the pub to get to the rooms.
- The staff were accommodating & brilliant. The atmosphere friendly and relaxed.
Bed was all I paid for via Bookings. Was upgraded from single room to double. Double was a little small
First time I have stayed in a pub with no heating in the room but the ‘in room fridge’ cured that!
No bedside light so a bathroom visit in the dark needed a torch
Food in ‘restaurant area’ was very good and exceptional value for money
Access to rooms was via a ‘non pub’ door and stairs, just a few yards from upfront door
- the property , staff and restaurant were excellent
- Very friendly staff. Separate entrance so you didn’t have to go in the pub if you didn’t want to. Good facilities in the room for people staying longer or wanting to sort their own food.
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Premier Inn Newcastle Airport offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Newcastle Airport is a few steps from the property.
- It was nice and clean. Easy to get to. The restaurant was very nice as well.
- Beast of the East Mark 1 but no complaints from staff at checking in 2hours early. Room was really cold -understandable given the outside temperature- but staff loaned us portable heater which arrived within minutes of asking at reception. Proud to be Geordies with such excellent service from local staff.
- The bed was really comfortable and the room well-proportioned and spacious.
- Bar area was a very comfortable and welcoming place to spend our evening.
- Just as expected – consistent with other Premier Inn stays; amazing location for the airport (a short stroll)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newcastle International Airport
One of our top picks in Newcastle upon Tyne.Located next to Newcastle International Airport and the Metro train station, The Doubletree by Hilton is only a 10-minute drive from central Newcastle. Offering a freshly baked cookie upon arrival, its rooms feature a 37-inch LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newcastle International Airport come with a private bathroom, air conditioning, alarm/radio with MP3 connectivity and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel also has an on-site fitness center.The hotel has its own restaurant called Fratellos which serves Italian food as well as local cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.The hotel is only a 10-minute drive from Hadrians Wall and St James’ Park soccer ground. Ponteland and Westerhope golf clubs are both less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Efficient and friendly, even though I made a complaint about the mattress
- Clean and tidy really good food and good for night before you fly
- Great Cookies :D! Lovely staff including bar and restaurant. Massive bed which was super comfy. A/c is a great addition. Fantastic location 2 min walk from station and airport. We will definitely be back (when we go on holiday Again )
- For a busy airport a very friendly and well resourced hotel. Beds are extra specially comfortable.
- Right next to Airport. Welcoming staff. Clean and great value.
The Boathouse Wylam
The Boathouse Wylam offers accommodations in Wylam. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newcastle upon Tyne is 8 miles from The Boathouse Wylam, and Durham is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Comfy accommodation with everything we required. Out of hours access and kitchen facilities a very good idea.
- Nice pub with good ale downstairs but the accommodation is an after-thought.
- The Boathouse is located in an ideal location, both for motorists and those using other means of transport. The Wylam railway station is at the doorstep, offering direct connections to Newcastle and Carlisle. The Boathouse itself is a great pub, offering 14 different types of real ale at all times.
- Nice peaceful atmosphere friendly people.excellent service and nice surrounding countryside
- Lovely pub, comfortable room. Shared kitchen was a big plus!
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
The hotel is 1,000 feet from the terminal building at Newcastle Airport and a 15-minute Metro ride from Newcastle city center. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking, a restaurant and a cocktail bar.The rooms at Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport have a bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and a hairdryer. Other amenities include tea/coffee, work desks and free newspapers.The Old Rangoon Restaurant serves traditional meals and international dishes. The more relaxed Cocktail Bar serves snacks and light meals until late evening. The Britannia Hotel also offers 24-hour room service.The hotel offers Newcastle Airport parking packages, and also serves as a base for those who would like to visit the dramatic scenery of the Northumberland coastline.
- Ive stayed here many times.Its a few minutes walk to the airport terminal. Really nice and comfortable hotel with friendly staff. There is a good bar reasonably priced with offers on drinks on certain days and a good menu as well.
- The host at the restaurant was especially kind and professional ( Kyle? Colin? He has braces)
- Staff were lovely, all facilities to hand and nothing too much trouble
- Very close to the airport and can book car in for week
- Ideal place to stop over for an early morning flight from Newcastle airport. Only 5 minutes walk from the terminal. The room was comfortable enough at a reasonable price.
Premier Inn Newcastle Airport South
A short drive or easy Metro (subway) ride from Newcastle Airport, this Premier Inn hotel is also a 15-minute Metro trip from central Newcastle. Enjoy free parking and an on-site pub.The Premier Inn Newcastle Airport (South) is beside Callerton Parkway Metro Station, just 1 stop from Newcastle Airport. The Two For One pub-restaurant offers great deals every day.Some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection.
- Fairly basic premier Inn. Good night’s sleep with a restaurant /pub next door, great value for money. Free secure barrier controlled parking. Clean
- Size of room and cleanliness. Good secure car park.
- The water boiler was noisy all night interrupted sleep
- the bed was really comfortable and restaurant beside was very good
- Quiet and comfortable, travel cot made up before arrival as requested. Friendly staff.
Robin Hood Inn
Robin Hood Inn is located in Wall Houses, just 13 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Durham is 21 miles from Robin Hood Inn, and Sunderland is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Bedroom very cosy x bed comfortable
Breakfast was excellent
Staff very friendly and polite
- Charming Pub and Inn, exactly what you would expect from the outside. Good local beers and very friendly staff. On the walking path for Hadrian’s Wall.
- The pub itself was so cosy and welcoming. I asked to book in early as we were at a wedding and it would save us coming back to check in. This was no problem the staff were amazing with everything. The breakfast was beautiful and so filling.
- The Inn had a warm, cosy and welcoming atmosphere. Felt relaxed within minutes of arrival.Food and wine were delicious- can recommend the burgers and salmon, all served by the charming and friendly staff.Also a big thank you to Cath for returning the shoes I left in the room.
- The staff was extremely friendly, which was appreciated after a long day of walking. They helped us with our laundry, too!
- Bedroom very cosy x bed comfortable
Matfen Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
Located in Matfen in the region of Northumberland, 14 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, Matfen Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa features a terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Durham is 24 miles from Matfen Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa, and Sunderland is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Porridge & eggs florentine were excellent – comment by my partner; Matfen breakfast, cereals, juice & toast were excellent for me
- The whole experience was the perfect blend of family run friendliness and contemporary professionalism.
- Bedrooms are spacious, clean and modern with a classic twist. The bathrooms are really lovely with the choice of a large bath or large shower with comfy robes and slippers to enjoy on your stay. We ate at the conservatory which was delicious and all staff were simply fantastic and lovely the whole stay. We also paid extra for room service breakfast which was delicious and piping hot 🙂 we loved our romantic getaway and would love to come back.
- The bed was extra comfy and the bathroom was nice and roomy. The room alone was a nice size and the food was excellent
- Very relaxed Break. Been on a number of occasions now and never fails to disappoint us. Have tried other hotels for a spa / relaxing break but this comes out top every time Staff very friendly. Breakfast is fabulous Excellent value for money . Plenty of choice for other meals as various different places to choose from . It can be a snack in the juice bar, cream tea in the conservatory or A La Carte in the library.
Novotel Newcastle Airport
One of our top picks in Newcastle upon Tyne.With free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, sauna and fitness center, this Novotel has airport taxi transportation with all Superior and Executive rooms, and a stylish restaurant and bar. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Newcastle Airport, and just a 10-minute drive from Newcastle center.The spacious rooms each have an LCD TV with Freeview cable channels. Rooms also feature a work desk and a private modern bathroom.
The restaurant and bar serve an international menu and light snacks. 24-hour room service is available, and a hearty breakfast buffet is served daily.Novotel Newcastle Airport is just a 10-minute walk from Kingston Park Metro Station, providing easy access to the center of the city. On-site parking is available (payable), and Eldon Square Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive away.
For what we paid, this hotel exceeded all expectation. The room was large and very comfortable with tea and coffee facilities. We had a meal in the restaurant which was delicious. Breakfast was excellent.
We shall seek out Novotels next time we go on holiday
- Comfiest beds out of any hotel we stayed at. Friendly receptionist at the counter. Very modern looking rooms.
- Staff are very friendly and helpful. I requested a bath instead of a shower and the changed my room immediately with no fuss at all
- Most suitable for the event in Newcastle at the University Sports Central for the British gymnastics Championships for the week end.
- Staff were not interested when I raised a complaint about what sounded like a riot at 3am in the morning, called reception, no one answered. Spoke to desk staff when checking out and the member of staff was not interested. Poor Customer Service.
- For what we paid, this hotel exceeded all expectation. The room was large and very comfortable with tea and coffee facilities. We had a meal in the restaurant which was delicious. Breakfast was excellent.
Top Hotels In Dalton Northumberland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dalton Northumberland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dalton Northumberland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dalton Northumberland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!