10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dallas Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Dallas Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dallas Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dallas Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dallas Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dallas Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dallas Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dallas Texas:
Hyatt Regency Dallas
One of our top picks in Dallas.Featuring underground access to the local DART transit station, this Dallas hotel offers on-site dining and rooms with an iPod dock. Free WiFi access is available to all guests.Featuring free WiFi, each modern guest room at Hyatt Regency Dallas is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a work desk, and a safe. A private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries is also included.Guests can maintain their fitness regimens during their stay at Dallas Hyatt Regency with its on-site, 24-hour fitness center. A seasonal outdoor splash pool is accessible for cooling down on hot Texas days. A weekend shuttle to downtown Dallas is also available.Less than 1 miles from the hotel, tours are available at the JFK Memorial and Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza. The Dallas Museum of Art is within a 10-minute drive of the property.
- The staff went above in beyond in anything we asked about or for. From getting an extra roll away bed last minute to ordering in food they were so pleasant and happy to help us. We did have an issue on the last night with our A/C unit but while we were loading up to check out a mechanic was already there to fix it.
- Beds were extremely comfortable and nice view from out room
- It was a comfortable room with space to move around. There was a cheer leader convention going on; thankfully the room was fairly quiet.
- hotel was nice and clean and staff was super courteous and punctual when we need things delivered that we needed! It was awesome!
- The staff was helpful and nice hotel was in a great spot!
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
One of our top picks in Dallas.Located in Dallas in the region of Texas, 1,300 feet from AT&T Performing Arts Center, Sheraton Dallas Hotel features a sun terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. SMU is 4.2 miles from Sheraton Dallas Hotel, and Zero Gravity Amusement Park is 9 miles from the property. Love Field Airport is 5 miles away.
- Joel was very helpful and so helpful, I upgraded my room to a suite.
- the room was nice and clean, so was the entire hotel
TV, temp control and room comfort. Great pillows!
I really liked the gym.
Access to Skybridge that connects to my office! Great for the sudden cold weather; I could walk to my office either via street or skybridge.
- The only problem I had was with security messing with my nephew when he was smoking, in an authorized area, but I straightened out the wannabe cop.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The service was prompt. The rooms were comfortable, and the hotel is near to many large businesses.
Holiday Inn Market Center
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Market Center offers accommodations in Dallas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. AT&T Performing Arts Center is 2.2 miles from Holiday Inn Market Center, and SMU is 3.7 miles away. Love Field Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Market Center is a great choice for travelers interested in aquariums, museums and friendly locals.
- The breakfast was protected with vouchers, which I thought at first was odd, then later.. clever. I have been to hotel restaurants where folks from the street can have access to the hotel’s tidings.
Love the convenience of a shuttle to downtown Dallas area!
The beds are amazingly comfy!
I’ve stayed here once before in June 2017 and I would stay here again, for sure!
- This holiday inn is very special they treat and greet you always with a smile and they’re very nice
- USB charging station was very cool. Hotels are finally embracing 20 yr old technology.
- My room had a couple of problems. Tv not working and light out in restroom. Made a call and they were fixed promptly.
Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown
Featuring free WiFi, Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown offers accommodations in Dallas. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.AT&T Performing Arts Center is 1.4 miles from Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown, and SMU is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Love Field Airport, 3.7 miles from Canopy By Hilton Dallas Uptown.
No reviews yet.
Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria
One of our best sellers in Dallas! This luxury, all-suite hotel is right across the street from the Galleria Mall. The hotel features an indoor pool, on-site restaurant and non-smoking suites.The suites at the Dallas North Le Meridien come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. High quality linens and bathrobes are also included in each room.Le Meridien Dallas North features a fitness center. Guests can use the 24-hour business center. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk and complimentary coffee in the lobby.Le Meridien Restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also have a drink in the hotel’s Lobby Bar. Room service is available 24 hours.
I always have a wonderful stay at the Westin Galleria in Dallas.
Rooms are comfortable and cozy, especially with the window seat overlooking the city!
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
I love your gym.
- As always the rooms are fantastic and the staff is great.
- Waited 3 hours to check in due to the room not being ready. 6:30 pm is unacceptable. No initial apology.
- We did not have free WiFi in our room only in the lobby – cheap. We stayed on a Friday night, the kitchen and bar were only open until 10 – lame.
- Loved the breakfast buffet. Loved the way the room was set up. The staff was friendly. We liked the decor as well.
- I always have a wonderful stay at the Westin Galleria in Dallas.
NYLO Dallas South Side
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NYLO Dallas South Side offers accommodations in Dallas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.AT&T Performing Arts Center is 1.4 miles from NYLO Dallas South Side, and SMU is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Love Field Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This place is great! The style, the amenities, everything about this place screams “Cool”
Extra comfy beds. Very clean. Amazing rooftop terrace with crazy view and infinity pool (too bad it was cold but still I appreciated the view). Even though some small items were taken by mistake by cleaning lady, the managed was really nice and decided to fully reimburse me for those items.
Overall a great experience!
- Big room. Great beds. Shower was great. Location was really great. Enjoyed nearby restaurants
- I was there with my husband and also got my daughter and her fiancee the lifestyle suite. My friend and her boyfriend also stayed. We were celebrating my daughters engagement at a friends who live in the Southside building across the street so it was very convenient. We enjoyed SODA on the rooftop and the prohibition style bar across the street. We had light food at the lobby bar and it was amazing as was Edgar at the front desk and the friendly bartender. I highly recommend the NYLO. Very cool!
- The size of the room and the view from room and rooftop bar.
Warwick Melrose Hotel
Situated in the Uptown Oak Lawn and Turtle Creek area of downtown Dallas, Texas, this hotel offers comfortable guestrooms, first-rate services and a gourmet, on-site restaurant.Built in 1924, the Warwick Melrose Hotel is a completely non-smoking property with courtesy shuttle service within a 3 miles radius of the hotel. Guests can workout in the on-site fitness center, then visit the helpful concierge for dinner reservations or transportation arrangements.The guestrooms and suites at the Melrose Warwick boast a variety of contemporary amenities for a comfortable stay. After a busy day, guests can relax while watching a pay-per-view movie with a beverage from the in-room refreshment center or meal from the hotel’s 24-hour room service.The 4-diamond Landmark Restaurant at the Warwick Melrose is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy appetizers, salads and sandwiches at the relaxing Library Bar.
- Staff from valet to front desk were attentive & friendly. Room Service was accurate & fast.
- Wonderful staff,comfortable bed & quiet room. The restaurant is a bit pricey but deliciously prepared fantastic breakfast. The Library Bar downstairs is a Dallas landmark bar with jazz and dancing later on the Friday night that I stayed in the hotel.
- The staff were all professional and courteous. The bar and entertainment were excellent and the restaurant service and food great as well.
- I loved the vintage feel and ambiance with modern charm. The staff was fabulous and knowledgeable. Best deal in dallas. After staying there I would have expected to pay much more! The Warwick is a hidden jem!!!
- Hotel was within walking distance to the event I was attending
Embassy Suites Dallas – Near the Galleria
This all-suite hotel is situated only moments from the Galleria Towers shopping center and the downtown Dallas area, and boasts spacious accommodations, modern amenities and exceptional on-site facilities.Popular area attractions, including the Texas Stadium, home to football’s Cowboys, can be found moments from the Embassy Suites Dallas-Near the Galleria. Guests at the hotel can also easily visit the Dallas Convention Center and the Texas Motor Speedway. Many major corporate offices, such as PepsiCo and Cisco Systems, can also be found nearby.With free shuttle service within a 3 miles (3 miles) radius and a free cooked-to-order breakfast, every stay at the Dallas-Galleria Embassy Suites is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also take advantage of the on-site fitness center, complete with a swimming pool.
- Bed comfy. Complimentary breakfast great. Quesadilla from restaurant awesome.
- We loved the swans! My daughter especially enjoyed feeding them. Service was great. Room was comfortable. We will stay here again.
- The staff was super friendly and having breakfast everyday was great :)???☕️ HAPPY HOUR EVERDAY TOO!!! ?????
- The atrium was pleasant and the custom omelettes were impressive!
- We were in need of something they did not have on property an the night manager went to the store an purchased for us with then minutes of our request. Jennifer was fabulous.
Hotel Crescent Court
Located in the Uptown Dallas neighborhood in Dallas, 0.6 miles from AT&T Performing Arts Center, Hotel Crescent Court features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.SMU is 3.6 miles from Hotel Crescent Court , and Zero Gravity Amusement Park is 8 miles away. Love Field Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Uptown Dallas is a great choice for travelers interested in fine dining, restaurants and nightlife.
- I am a Grandmother traveling with a teenage Granddaughter to Dallas to see a Niall Horan Concert at the Southside ballroom. I needed to feel safe with her during this trip, the fact the Crescent employees a car/driver is the reason I chose to stay here. That and the fact that I am familiar with the hotel and do so enjoy the impeccable standards set forth by the Management.
- Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, we were there from Houston in order to avoid Hurricane Harvey- we had to extend our stay several times as there was no way to return to Houston. Once it became possible to return we weren’t able to find a rental car and the airlines were still down, so we took the Vonlane bus service which was excellent. The hotel was extremely accommodating to our situation.
- Absolutely nothing. I have no idea how this score even reflects my answer. I even went back and changed the actual positives to negatives because it gave me a 4,2 rating origanally. Construction, no ac. Ridiculous in the heat of the summer
- Management staff inquired to see if there was anything they could do you personalize my stay when I had booked a room. And since I was traveling with a best friend to see a concert for her bday, I had asked for some surprise cocktails and fruit to be delivered to the room. An arrangement of fruit, champagne, Red Bull and jagermeister (hotel had asked for some of our favs in advance) where delivered to us a few hours before we headed out to the show. And I expected to pay for this extra bday gift, but they said no- that was their gift to us. We were completely WOWed by this hotel!
- The hotel is definitely a sight to see! The hotel exudes classic regal, while also providing today’s modern comforts such as WIFI. It’s location is perfectly situated to experience the Dallas uptown night life right from it’s steps. If your looking to get away from the bustle, this is definitely the place to be! The hotel grounds offer a wide range of food options weather you have a taste for an aged porterhouse steak at the Capital Grill, or a healthy smoothie from the spa, they definitely have you covered!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Lane
This Texas hotel is 13 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 3.6 miles from the University of Dallas. It features an outdoor pool, daily breakfast and rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in every room at Dallas La Quinta Inn. Rooms have modern décor and dark wood furnishings. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are included.A gym and a 24-hour business center are on site. La Quinta Inn and Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Lane also has a sundry shop and free newspapers.A free airport shuttle to Dallas Love Field airport is available Monday to Thursday from 6 am-3 pm.The Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Convention Center are within a 15-minute drive of this hotel. Dallas Love Field Airport is 8 miles away.
- Vinyl Plank floors on first floor! Purrrfect for pets! Grassy areas for walking dogs. Front desk help GREAT!! Breakfast was great!! Had a great Christmas staying here! We’ll be back!
- The whole experience was speechless and it couldn’t have happen without the staff
- Staff was very nice and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, and breakfast was great. Also, the ice cream bar vending machine on the first floor was great to have.
The interior lighting. The courtesy of staff.
Bathroom. Tub floor.
- Everything in the hotel was up to the standards that we expect from a La Quinta. A bonus was the availability of laundry facilities.
Top Hotels In Dallas Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dallas Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dallas Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dallas Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!