10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dallas Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dallas Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dallas Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dallas Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dallas Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dallas Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dallas Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dallas Georgia:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hiram, GA
Country Inn & Suites Hiram offers accommodations in Hiram.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 24 miles from Country Inn Suites Hiram, and Marietta is 13 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 26 miles away.
- storm blew in water around the window..water poured down on a/c unit..dripped on carpet 5am sopping up with towels..did not want to have to disturb sleep of wife who was ill so just dealt with it myself..told staff later..room was above main entrance dooer (auto doors x 2) groaned and squeaked ALL night..like nails on a chalk board..food good sat sun but Monday had NO plastic or paper items only nasty leftover food from weekend…tacky and nasty … sign placement (marquee) hard to find at night…staff parked around main entrance so guests have to get wet loading/unloading…..wont stay there again….
- Comfy beds, friendly staff, great cookies and clean rooms
- We visit our daughter and family in Hiram every year on our way to Florida. We always end our visit with a stay here. Our grandsons love the indoor pool, hot tub and free popcorn and cookies. Plan to continue this tradition every year.
- Bed wss comfortable. Room clean. Convenient location.
- I was on a short trip there- only 2 nights. The room was super clean, lobby was very welcoming. For the price, I was super pleased!
Best Western Hiram Inn and Suites
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Best Western Hiram Inn and Suites is located in Hiram in the region of Georgia, just 24 miles from Atlanta.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 13 miles from Best Western Hiram s, and Decatur is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The morning coffee was good. The bed was comfortable.
- Clean, secure, everything worked as expected, excellent wifi, Quiet, located close to large selection of restaurants and stores.
- The room was great and I liked that it was close to the pool.
- Staff helping at breakfast was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Niki at front desk is so sweet. housekeepers all say good morning. Staff was very nice.
Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram
Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram is located in Hiram, 22 miles from Atlanta and 12 miles from Marietta. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.Decatur is 27 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Hiram, and Kennesaw is 12 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 25 miles away.
- I liked how shoft the pillows were. The location is great. Our Jacuzzi want broke and the front desk was great with giving us a new room with a working Jacuzzi. The breakfast qas delish!
The air being on when I entered the room.
Makeup wipes in the bathroom.
- We didn’t eat there. We choice the hotel because it was close to the things that we were doing that night and the next day
- Staff was great! There was a freak snowstorm in the area, and staff responded efficiently and kindly to a lot of locals who needed shelter because of power outages. The breakfasts were very good, the beds were perfect, and the location is excellent.
- We had a snow storm hit. Our power was out. Hotel was full. The staff worked extremely hard for days and kept everything up to snuff. They did an awesome job.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart offers accommodations in Rockmart.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Marietta is 28 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart, and Kennesaw is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 43 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Rockmart.
- It was an ok place to stay. Best place in the area but could use some updating.
- Very clean. Comfortable bed. Microwave, frig, coffee. Breakfast.
- I liked the cleanliness of the motel, the cleaning staff was very nice and helpful, the breakfast was fresh
- The location was great for working in Rome The distance was not to far away and the scenery on the way there and back was worth it. Even though it was in a small town it was quiet and comfortable place to stay.
- Staff very friendly, breakfast OK, bed a little too firm. But for $ good deal!
FairBridge Inn Douglasville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, FairBridge Inn Douglasville offers accommodations in Douglasville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 19 miles from FairBridge Inn Douglasville, and Marietta is 17 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Restaurant owner had roaches in the room so I asked for a refund he gave me partial called the police told him it’s because I’m black. Then he proceeded to get violent call the police and hit me punched me in the back of my head. This hotel is terrible.
- The bathtub, water would no turn off. Had to walk to the front desk. No phone in room. TV was try poor.
- The staff at check in was very nice. I didn’t HV to wait long. My reservation was accurate
- I had some time alone with my fiancé. Perfect place for some sex.
- There were only 2 issues … The staff didnt seem to be very friendly and the add for the hotel said INDOOR pool…. NO POOL!!!!! but price was still the same
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austell Powder Springs
Located 4 miles east of downtown Powder Springs, Georgia, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from Six Flags Over Georgia Amusement Park. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each of the spacious and modern rooms at the Austell Powder Springs Holiday Inn Express includes a 32-inch LCD flat-screen TV and dark hardwood furniture. Guests can watch pay-per-view movies and make snacks with the refrigerator and microwave.A hot breakfast is served every morning at this Powder Springs hotel. The on-site gym is open 24 hours a day and the business center offers a computer and printer.The Dogwood Golf Club is only a 5-minute drive from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Austell Powder Springs. Downtown Atlanta is 20 miles from the hotel.
- Staff was very friendly, facility was clean, room was amazing very comfy bed ! I would definitely return!
The bed was comfortable and the pillows were very nice. I like that Holiday Inn has a choice of different pillows, including down. I sleep best on a down pillow.
The hotel wasn’t very crowded and yet they still put us in a room that overlooked the garbage dumpster. It was disgusting to look out the window down into garbage.
The staff was friendly and exchanged my coins for bills when my coins wouldn’t work in the vending machine.
Breakfast was the normal Holiday in fare, artificial eggs, sausage, cereals, yogurt, etc. Enough variety.
- Convenient to the venue I attended and shopping dining was available close by
- pillows on the bed were firm just the way I like them, breakfast was hot and very appetizing
- I loved the breakfast and the cleaning staff was fast and excellent. The staff was so nice and welcoming
Royal Inn & Suites
Halfway between Atlanta and Bremen, this Douglasville hotel features free Wi-Fi, daily continental breakfast with waffles, and free on-site parking. Guests are also 6 miles from Six Flags Over Georgia.All rooms feature a cable TV with extended movie channels, small refrigerator, and microwave. Royal Inn and Suites also provides coffee-making facilities as well.This Douglasville Royal Inn and Suites is pet friendly. For added convenience, a laundromat is available throughout their stay.The property is 10 miles from Clark A&L University and 12 miles from Douglasville Convention Center. Downtown Atlanta is 21 miles away.
- 2 Kinds of sugary cereal only. No tea bags. One table with 4 chairs only. One package of muffins was put out for us. We stayed for a week and ate out breakfast out after first day.
- The clerk checking us in was great, very helpful very knowledgeable, even made changes without any hesitation.the hotel is great for the value well stay again
- The folks that run this place are great… Injoyed my stay and go the once a year and will stay again… Thanks Bobby…
- I like the location of Motel 6 and room was spacious enough for me.
- Hotel was modern and very clean. Staff were friendly. Position just off main road was very good but still quiet.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Douglasville
Off Interstate 20, offering easy access to the World of Coca-Cola a 30 minute drive away, is this Douglasville hotel. An outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi are offered.Decorated in beige colors, the rooms at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Douglasville include cable TV and air conditioning. A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided.The hotel has a gym and a business center. Douglasville Econo Lodge Inn & Suites offers a 24-hour front desk and laundromat.Centennial Olympic Park is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. West Moreland Plaza Shopping Center is less than half a mile away.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable.
- King size bed, fold-out sleeper in living area. Clean & comfortable room.
- Everything was perfect but I think there’s a little smell of cigarettes in the non smoking row
- No egg’s the bed was not comfortable you could feel the springs the room smell like smoking it was suppose to be nosmoking
- The check in host, Houston, was most friendly and accomodating
Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road
Located off Interstate 20, this Douglasville hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Six Flags Over Georgia is just a 15-minute drive away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Days Inn Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road. Each room offers simple décor and includes a seating area.Poolside seating is available on the sun deck for relaxation. The front desk is staffed 24/7.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road Days Inn.West Pines Golf Club is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Downtown Atlanta is around 20 miles away.
- The hotel was very nice and the area was good also. But my card was double charged.
- Close to the interstate and has alot around the area if you need anything.
- The breakfast was great and the staff kept it full.
- It was easy to find and convenient to local attractions.
- For the price, the room was clean, the kids enjoyed the pool. The pool was nice and clean. Shopping and entertainment was nearby.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
One of our top picks in Douglasville – and a guest favorite.
This Georgia hotel is off Interstate 20 and is 2 miles from Arbor Place Mall. Guests can start each day with a hot breakfast. An outdoor pool and free property-wide Wi-Fi are provided.All guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. In-room coffee-making facilities are also provided at all La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta Douglasville rooms.Access to the fitness center is provided to guests throughout their stay. This Douglasville La Quinta Inn and Suites has an on-site laundromat and provides free parking for added convenience. Meeting facilities are available.The hotel is 9 miles from Sweetwater Creek State Park and 12 miles from Pine Mountain Gold Museum. Downtown Atlanta is 24 miles away.
- the bed was great and perfect for my hurting back…breakfast was also really good with lots of choices.
- Very friendly staff… Nice location and easily accessible from interstate.
- The breakfast was excellent. The room was very nice and clean. Extremely comfortable beds. Wonderful staff!!!
- Everything was great!! From the time we walked through the door till the time we checked out! Very friendly and polite staff! Very clean and comfy room. Definitely would stay again if I’m in the area again!!
- quiet. Friendly employees. Less traffic than downtown Atlanta, but not too far away.
Top Hotels In Dallas Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dallas Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dallas Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dallas Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!