10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dallas Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Dallas Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dallas Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dallas Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dallas Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dallas Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dallas Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dallas Florida:
Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn & Suites
Located off Highway 441, this Leesburg hotel features a complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in every room. An outdoor pool with a hot tub is on site, and Lake Griffin State Park is 2 miles away.Each room has a microwave, small refrigerator, and dining area at this Leesburg Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites. Extras include a flat-screen cable TV and a laptop safe.The front desk is open 24 hours for added convenience. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge and take advantage of the on-site fitness center at Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Mote-Morris House Museum and Leesburg city center. Lake Square Mall is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast staff person was exceptional. Worked hard at keeping the counters and floor clean.
- I’ve stayed there before and it’s safe and convenient.
Sausage and eggs, pastry was good
Coffee was great
- Quiet and comfortable. Wake-up call was on-time but too early, but the coffee was good.
- Breakfast was very good. Staff was very accomodating.
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala
Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala is located in Marion Oaks, just 13 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 11 miles from Microtel Inn and Suites Ocala, and Crystal River is 28 miles from the property.
First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
The staff was exceedingly courteous, good humored, and knowledgeable. Inquiring on what I might do while staying and making suggestions on local entertainment and restaurants.
- Need to put more lights in room and up date the carpets it has a little smell to them need tile or hardwood floors and up date the toilets some people can’t set that low.
- Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, I could just about live there!
- Vincent, the clerk at the front desk was the only person that made you feel comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable. The free breakfast left a lot to be desired. The room was very small considering how much I had to pay to stay there.
- First, The Family Traveling with me was over 18.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ocala at Heath Brook
Enjoy all the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens and free high-speed internet access at this all-suite hotel, conveniently located off Interstate 75 and only moments from area attractions.Explore the historic downtown area of Ocala, or spend the day at the Florida Horse Park, both located only minutes from the Ocala at Heath Brook Homewood Suites. Visit Ocala National Forest or stroll through Silver Springs Nature Park, also situated close to the hotel.Start the day with a free hot breakfast before taking advantage of the Homewood Suites Ocala Heath Brook’s on-site sports court and putting green. Browse for snacks in the 24-hour convenience store, or refresh and re-energize in the outdoor swimming pool. Finish the day at the free weekday evening reception, offering beverages and a light meal.
- The SalesDirector, the food service associates, the owner and the GM
- Very convenient to where I have to go for business. Family really enjoyed the exercise room and the basketball court.
- The hotel was so much more than we expected. The room was clean and had a full sized fridge, dishwasher, stove top, microwave and real plates and glasses. The bed was super comfy and the room was very quaint. We heard no noise from people in the hallways or outside.
- The staff is nice and friendly and the place is clean. The business center is free.
- Roomy and fairly new carpet and furniture. Staff nice.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages
One of our top picks in The Villages.Located in The Villages, 17 miles from Mount Dora, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 24 miles from Microtel Lady Lake The Villages, and Clermont is 26 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 41 miles away.
- overall experience great for our needs. location excellent!
- Nice staff, clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of parking
- The mattress was comfortable. Breakfast was what I was expected. Staff was friendly.
- Staff at the front desk was outstanding! I was coming in during my renovation in The Villages and my check I. Person was absolutely kind and welcoming to me.
- Good Bed – Nice Showers – Clean Towels – Good TV – Good Parking
Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages
The Hampton Inn & Suites Lady Lake/The Villages offers free Wi-Fi and classic rooms with air conditioning, just a 10-minute drive from downtown Lady Lake.Guest rooms of the Lady Lake, Florida Hampton Inn & Suites hotel come equipped with a work desk, air conditioning and a coffee maker.Guests can benefit from an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a coin laundry. There is a 24-hour front desk as well.The hotel is located in the retirement community The Villages. Bowling, a driving range and a golf course are located less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Nice breakfast options, parking great, friendly staff
- Staff friendly and accommodating. When brought to his attention, the manager acknowledged the problem and attempted to provide some compensation.
- Room was clean. Oranges and apples available all day
- Location ideal for our needs this trip. Plenty of parking.
- Staff service and friendliness could not have been better. Rooms are a bit dated but clean and very well maintained.
Comfort Suites The Villages
The Comfort Suites hotel, in Sumter County features a business center and fitness center. It is near area attractions like Lake Griffin State Park, Spanish Springs Town Square, Grand Oaks Resort, The Big House and the Savannah Center. The hotel guests are invited to enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, a free weekday newspaper, free parking and free coffee in the lobby.The spacious guest rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Pets are welcome for a nightly fee. There are laundry facilities on site for guest convenience.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Grab & Go bag is available during the two hours before breakfast starts. The hotel is walking distance from many shops and restaurants. Chili’s Grill & Bar is on the premises.Business travelers will appreciate many conveniences like high-speed Internet access in all rooms, voice mail, access to fax services, and three meeting rooms which can accommodate up to 100 people for most events and functions.The Leesburg International Airport is 13 miles from the hotel. The hotel is also close to many popular Florida attractions, including: Walt Disney World, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios Florida. A chain of lakes is also nearby.
- The tub faucet leaked. The tub has a valley in it. Was hard to stand in it. Clean convient but priced too expensive.
- Cleanliness of room & good variety on breakfast bar
- Breakfast was good coffee was hot waffle was good. Liked the fresh juices.
- The room was a nice size, Quiet. My stAay was short. Can’t comment about a romantic stay
- It was great, staff was great. really a great stay.
The Waterfront Inn
In Lake Sumter Landing in The Villages, this beautiful lakeshore hotel features a restaurant with southern cuisine and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each sophisticated room of The Waterfront Inn. A coffee maker, work desk and iron are also included.Amelia’s restaurant serves southern specialties including crab soup and fried green tomatoes. The Lobby Bar offers nightly drink specials and light fare.Guests of The Waterfront can enjoy nightly music and entertainment in The Villages. A hot tub, fitness room and business center are also available.Lake Griffin State Park is less than 8 miles from the inn. The Leesburg Heritage Museum is less than 12 miles away.
- Very friendly, buffet was hot with variety. Location is great.
- Great breakfast buffet. Hamburger and fry’s wonderful. Tasty steak.
- The location is what makes this place. It very close to the activities & the town square. We found the bed to be very comfortable
- Perfect location close to the town square. Everything was within walking distance. Gorgeous view of Lake Sumpter. Good restaurant on site.
- Location, comfy bed, great shower, super towels, ample free parking area, yummy breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages
Rialto Villages Town Square, offering free live music every night, is a 10-minute walk from this Florida hotel. It features an outdoor pool, fitness center and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi and a work desk are included in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – The Villages. There is also a comfortable seating area.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet that features eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. The Villages Holiday Inn offers free daily newspapers along with a 24-hour business center.Lakes of Lady Lake Golf Course is 2 miles from the hotel. The Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is a 28-minute drive away.
- Room was kept clean and had all the necessities. I have slept in more comfortable beds ( extra firm )
- The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was excellent.
- the room was comfortable and large enough to keep everything
- The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and very solicitous. A special shout out to “Norma” who works in the laundry and who was most friendly and helpful and went out of her way to wish me holiday greatings.
- We loved the bed. It was so comfy. The breakfast was above and beyond most hotel breakfasts. The staff couldn’t have been any nicer.
TownePlace Suites The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages is located off US-441, 10 miles from Lake Griffin. It features a heated outdoor pool, an on-site fitness center and Wi-Fi is available for a fee.All guest rooms at TownePlace Suites The Villages are equipped with cable TV and a well-lit work desk. In addition, every room features full kitchen facilities including stove, microwave and dishwasher.A complimentary Continental breakfast is available each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. It is a short walk to Spanish Springs Town Square where there are plenty of cafés and restaurants.There is a bowling alley 650 feet away from TownePlace Suites The Villages. There are several golf courses in the surrounding area, including Orange Blossom Hills Golf Club 1 miles away.TownePlace Suites The Villages is 56 miles from Orlando Sandford International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Wildwood
Motel 6 Wildwood is located in Wildwood, just 10 miles from The Villages.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 28 miles from Americas Inn Wildwood, and Ocala is 22 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 51 miles away.
- Nothing special for a hotel room. The price was right. I liked having IHOP right next door
- The staff were fantastic. I lost my key fob. They helped me look for it and after two days of searching, my replacement came in the mail. Meanwhile, they kept an eye on my car because if I closed the doors, they would lock and I had to leave them all open. They let me make calls from their personal cell phone to get assistance so that I could retrieve mine. I can’t say enough about the staff of this motel.
- The property looked okay nothing fancy and nothing really bad. It was a regular looking motel
- I hop on the property great motel for the price didn’t see any bugs other then mosquitoes which are every where
- We liked the bedroom floor, the sink and countertop,TV and the close proximity to the IHOP restaurant.
Top Hotels In Dallas Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dallas Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dallas Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dallas Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!