10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dalhem Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalhem Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dalhem Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalhem Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalhem Liege Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dalhem Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dalhem Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dalhem Liege Province:
Blanckthys Hotel Voeren
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Blanckthys Hotel Voeren offers accommodations in Voeren. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 7 miles from Blanckthys Hotel Voeren, and Aachen is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from Blanckthys Hotel Voeren.
- What we loved is location. The hotel is located in a remote Belgian village with lots of traditional houses, a small channel nearby, and is in the beautiful old brick building itself. I recommend to get a room with a view on the inner yard because it looks cosy and athmospheric. The braserie downstairs offers a nice food selection.
- Comfy Bed – Nice meal in the evening. Limited Breakfast. Good value for the price.
- Blancthys is one of our favourites when we are in the neighbourhood.
- We loved everything about this hotel. The location for both business and leisure is fantastic. It is quiet, serene, friendly and peaceful. We will definitely return.
- The restaurant was wonderful, warm and inviting, especially with the log fire. The decor was cosy and it had character.
In a renovated stone farm house, this 3-star hotel provides rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Luik, Aachen, and Maastricht are within a 20-minute drive away.Rooms at Berneau feature an individual décor and include a desk and a minibar. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning.Relaxing massage treatments can be scheduled upon request. A golf course is a 20-minute drive away. Maastricht Airport is a 30-minute drive from Hotel Berneau and a shuttle is available upon request.
- The location, a 300 years old farm, is really wonderful. The staff is extremely kind. The room was tidy and comfortable, breakfast rich and excellent.
- The hospitality there is great and it is really a boutique hotel
- Convenient as a stop over while driving through Europe. Probably better than places by the motorway with the same price. Quite clean. Staff friendly, if a bit sloppy with the service. Weird style in the breakfast hall – sort of Gothic.
The antique atmosphier of the place .
Amd the bery good hospitality .
- Alex was extremely friendly and really nice guy. He really went out of his way for us and enjoyed getting to know him. I appreciate him.
Domaine Du Haut Vent
This peaceful and romantic hotel is located on the edge of the countryside on the Herve Plain, a 20-minute drive from Maastricht, Aachen and Liège.Domaine Du Haut Vent is surrounded by a green parkland and has a terrace and winter garden.Domaine Du Haut Vent’s culinary restaurant is run by the Chef Me Ch Dorthu. It offers daily menus as well as dining menus with seasonal, French dishes.
- Very modern and spacy room, quiet locations, large bathroom
- Everything was perfect. Smiley face, comfortable hotel and room, nice breakfast…
- Everything perfect except for the inside temperature which was a bit lower than I am used to.
- Extremely nice facility for a relaxing stay. On site reatrurant is excellent plus
- The service and food were very high quality! Dinner was what you would expect from a high-class restaurant. It was a very friendly atmosphere and the Manager was extremely helpful with both dietary requirements and also assistance with some administration matters (printing). The bed was very comfortable and the noise from the busy road was not noticeable at the rear of the property where our room was.
‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven
Located in Voeren in the region of Limburg, 10 miles from Maastricht, ‘t Gulpdal Hotel Voeren-Teuven features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 10 miles from Het Gulpdal De Voerstreek, and Valkenburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very veru nice owner,appartman is big,comfortable.
- Nice breakfast, worth its value, friendly owners, quiet location meaning good night of sleep
- very friendly staff. Clean room in the middle of nature. Breakfast was ok with a lot of products from the region
The place is simple, but better than the photos.The bedroom is huge, with good bath.
The stuff is kind and helpful.
The village and the hotel is peaceful, in the middle of nature.
- It was nice and peaceful. Far away from the hussle and bustle. Country life.
L’Auberge “Comte De Mercy”
L’Auberge Comte De Mercy is next to the Maas River, a 15-minute drive from Liège. This inn provides accommodations with free Wi-Fi, a sit-down restaurant, a bar and grounds with a terrace.Every guest unit at L’Auberge Comte De Mercy consists of a small sitting area, luxurious bedding and a private bathroom with a shower. The suite has a separate living room with a sofa. Some of the rooms also feature a balcony.The restaurant serves freshly prepared dishes for lunch and dinner. Breakfast can be brought to the room upon request.L’Auberge Comte De Mercy has bike rental for those who would like to discover the area around the inn. You can also go fishing on the Maas River, which is set within just over 1 miless from the accommodations.Julienne’s Lake and Robinson Island are just over 1 mile from L’Auberge “Comte De Mercy.” The city of Maastricht is 12 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- the location, the breakfast and the friendly owner
- Everything, starting from check in to the leave. Owner, Dona, is very nice Pearson
- This is our second visit to this hotel. The bedroom was very comfortable and we paid extra for a suite which was nice. Decorations and bathrooms are modern. The meal we had in the restaurant was very good. Off street secure parking was a real advantage as we could leave most of our holiday things in the car overnight.
- No complaints regarding the hotel except for the price which I thought was comparatively high.
- It’s a small family managed hotel. The surrounding is quiet. Staff are friendly. The rooms are renovated with good taste and noiseless. A particular mention to the restaurant which is excellent.
Hotel De Kommel
Located in Voeren, 7 miles from Maastricht, Hotel De Kommel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 14 miles from Hotel De Kommel, and Valkenburg is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- It was very calm and peaceful area. The breakfast was very good, people were so friendly. Nice place for relaxing during the weekend.
- Good breakfast. Very quiet place to stay in an environment with lots of possibilities for walking.
- very well located in the Voerstreek for walks and leisure.
QUIET LOCATION – BUT A BIT OUT OF THE WAY – BUT HOTEL GOOD OVERALL (JUST BELOW 4 STAR) BREAKFAST EXCELLENT
RESTAURANT EXCELLENT BUT QUITE EXPENSIVE
- Supervriendelijk personeel. Heerlijk diner (lekkere wijnen!) en ontbijtbuffet.
Auberge ‘s Gravenhof
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Auberge ‘s Gravenhof offers accommodations in Voeren, just 7 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Aachen is 14 miles from Auberge ‘s Gravenhof, and Valkenburg is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 16 miles from Auberge ‘s Gravenhof.
- Very chic B&B, nicely appointed rooms and stylish with good breakfast facilities.
- Friendly personel, clean room and super awesome diner!!
-The hotel’s “living room”; warm and with character.
Gezellig authentiek interieur, sfeervol en temidden van leuke fiets- en wandelroutes.
Leuk dat je er ‘s avonds relaxed kan genieten van een heerlijk diner.
- lekker ontbijt ,mooie ruime kamer en netjes ,lekker eten we gaan zeker nog terug .
Hotel L’Ami du Chambertin
L’Ami du Chambertin offers elegant rooms in a quiet countryside setting. Maastricht is only a 35 minute drive from this hotel. Guests have free Wi-Fi, a buffet breakfast and a large terrace.Flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and garden views come standard in the rooms at du Chambertin. Some of the rooms are open-plan with luxurious bathroom facilities. Each air-conditioned room includes a bathrobe and slippers.Chambertin is half a mile from the Remember Museum. The towns of Liege, Spa and Aachen are each only 30 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available on site.The Charmes Chambertin restaurant serves modern French gourmet cuisine. Each of the dishes is prepared with seasonal ingredients.
- Very countryside which is exactly what we were looking for
- Wide comfortable and high level furniture in a modern styled room.
- It’s a beautiful countryside Hotel with everything you need to relax and enjoy the stay and grasp the beauty of Belgium. Cleanliness, location, room, bath where in excellent condition. Very quiet location with horses and beautiful houses in the vicinity. You must take 2 hours of your time to walk around and enjoy the beauty of the place.
Simply top class.
The dinner although a little expensive was actually great value for money. The chef is top notch.
His staff delightful.
- Great breakfast room and food. Owner and chef great man and very helpful.
Hotel De Cantarel
Hotel De Cantarel is located in Voeren, just 9 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 12 miles from Hotel De Cantarel, and Valkenburg is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Cozy, nice and comfy hotel surrounded by green fields. View from the room was very beautiful. Room was tiny but with all necessary equipment. Breakfast in a canteen with the nice view was good. Very kind and polite personnel. Wine of the region was amazing 😊
- The location of the hotel is set in lovely countryside and is very quiet , the staff are so helpful and friendly and couldn’t do enough for us, even being so kind as to giving us a lovely breakfast basket to take away for our 2 days out as we were up and away too early for breakfast as we attended our dog shows in Liege city , would come back and recommend 🙂
- Super selection, just right. The welcome was fantastic
Everything about this hotel was wonderful.
The staff were very helpful, friendly and efficient. We had a halfboard booking which included a 3 course dinner everynight. This was fantastic. The food was delicious and well presented. The service was of a very high quality. Nothing was a problem to the staff. The breakfast was very nice and was continually being replaced with extra. We stayed here for 2 nights during the week of 10-12th september which was the most beautiful weather so we made use of the swimming pool at the hotel. It is set in the country which we loved about it. The gardens are beautiful and well kept with animals walking around. It was a very nice few days and will most definitely return again.
Up the road is a Trout Farm which has a restaurant. Food was excellent.
- Hartelijke gastvrouw en prima rustige ligging voor wandelaars en lekkere keuken
Hotel Restaurant The Kings Head Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurant The Kings Head Inn offers accommodations in Voeren, just 11 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 9 miles from The Kings Head Inn, and Valkenburg is 8 miles away. Liege Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Friendly personnel. Excellent wines (try the Chateuneuf du Pape half bottle) and Belgian Beers. Good breakfast. Nicely situated next to the famous inn Moeder de Gans (17th century style inn). Good value for money
- Joke and Juan are working hard to make a dream come true. 3 Months ago they invested in this 10 rooms facility in the very quiet village of Teuven in Voeren. They are doing an outstanding job in making every guest feel at home. I am sure that they will get this place – step by step – to higher levels. Customer service is not an idea for them, it is a way of living.
- Lovely room, comfortable bed. Very friendly people and a superb breakfast.
- Uitstekend ontbijt en lekkere maaltijden. Supervriendelijke ontvangst en service van de uitbaters van dit kleinschalige hotel.
- de vriendelijkheid van de uitbaters,het heerlijk eten met verse sausen ,die vind je bijna nergens meer ,meestal is het saus uit een pakje ,hier proefde je versheid. Hazerug perfect gebakken ,en zelfs de rib eye was bleu gebakken zoals gevraagd.gaan zeker terug.!!!!!
Top Hotels In Dalhem Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dalhem Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dalhem Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dalhem Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!