10 Best Hotels To Stay In Daleville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Daleville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Daleville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daleville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daleville Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Daleville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Daleville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Daleville Virginia:
Super 8 Daleville/Roanoke
Super 8 Daleville/Roanoke offers accommodations in Daleville.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roanoke is 9 miles from Super 8 Daleville/Roanoke, and Blacksburg is 30 miles from the property. Roanoke Airport is 6 miles away.
- Beds were comfortable. Location was great for what we were doing.
The staff was nice, the room was clean and tidy, comfortable bed, good value for money.
Plenty of restaurants all around, a Kroger supermarket nearby.
Breakfast had very good selection.
Location is easy to locate.
Staff was friendly & courteous.
- Our family has been coming here for football games for years. We love the location and the staff is super! We have no intention of changing. The facility is a great value for the money. But, the people are the BEST!
- We found the room was comfortable. For the price, we thought it was a good deal. We also liked that it was directly across the hwy from the AT
Red Roof Inn Roanoke – Troutville
Located in Troutville, 9 miles from Roanoke, Red Roof Inn Roanoke – Troutville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blacksburg is 30 miles from Red Roof Inn Troutville, and Salem is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 6 miles from Red Roof Inn Roanoke – Troutville.
- The desk clerk at check in was nice and friendly. The one at check out – not so much. It was fairly quiet and had a nice side entrance so we didn’t have to go in and out of the front. We had plenty of hot water and the shower had good water pressure.
- The king size bed was excellent, staff was very accomadating, everything was very clean, will definitely stay at red roof inn again. Thanks.
- Quiet place but easily accessible to interstate. Helpful staff, clean and tidy accommodations.
- We needed a safe place to spend the night on the way home from a late VT football game and this fit the bill nicely. Easy to get to from the interstate and a good value in terms of the price.
- Staff and visitors alike were understanding of special needs child’s behavior.
Motel 6 Roanoke VA
One of our best sellers in Roanoke! Located in Roanoke, 24 miles from Blacksburg, Motel 6 Roanoke VA features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The staff was very very friendly and made checking in fun and easy. We really didn’t spend much time in the room, except to sleep but I was pleased to find that it had a small refrigerator. There was an adequate amount of towels for a 2 day stay. No need to call for more.
- Good value, easy to access from I-81. Pet friendly.
- No carpeting in rooms which was nice / different.
- Staff was very accommodating and nice! Very clean rooms, also convenient to highways and restaurants.
- I loved the photos from booking.com’s website. FYI the photos are from when the property was a mid class hotel two years ago. You will not be getting what these photos show.
Days Inn Roanoke Airport I-81
Featuring an outdoor pool, an on-site fitness center and free Wi-Fi, this Roanoke, Virginia inn is located off the I-81. Cable TV is available in all rooms at the inn and a daily continental breakfast is provided.A refrigerator and a microwave included in all rooms at the Days Inn, Roanoke Airport. The rooms also feature a desk and sitting area.The Roanoke Airport Days Inn is 3.5 miles from Roanoke Regional Airport. Hanging Rock Golf Club is 8 miles from the inn and the O. The Winston Link Museum is a 12-minute drive away.Free parking is available on-site.
- Was quiet and clean, big, decent value. Easy on candy interstate
- The breakfast was good. The Wi-Fi was excellent. The lady who checked us in was very nice and pleasant. The entire staff was pleasant and professional actually.
- I thought the staff were friendly,and effeicen. It was quiet and enjoyable..
- Location was very convenient and easy to get to. Check in went smoothly as did check out. No surprises, very nice.
- Great location for travelers – just off the interstate, perhaps 100 yards – with clean, comfortable rooms, excellent free breakfast, and friendly staff.
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
This Virginia hotel is a 15-minute drive from Roanoke Regional Airport. It features an outdoor pool, gym and spacious guest rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North provide a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Painted with one green wall, each room also has a desk and comfortable seating area.During their stay, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that includes cinnamon rolls, eggs and fruit. They can also use the 24-hour business center.Hollins University is 4 miles from Holiday Inn Troutville. Taubman Museum of Art and O. Winston Link Museum are 9 miles away.
- easy to find, clean, comfortable, staff very nice.
- Hotel extremely clean, bed very comfortable, staff helpful & pleasant.
- Complimentary cookies and popcorn in the evening. More homely feel than other inns.
- Friendly staff, very helpful with allowing us late check out. Clean, nice breakfast, convenient location – very close to the interstate. Real comfort: big room, microwave, refrigerator.
- The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. Kuerig coffee maker and nice size fridge in the room. There was a nice little workout facility that I used in the morning. Breakfast was also included! perfect!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roanoke, VA
Featuring a heated indoor pool, this Roanoke, Virginia hotel is located just 8.9 miles from the town centre. Mill Mountain is 13 miles miles away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Country Inn & Suites Roanoke. They also feature a cable TV, a coffee machine, and a work desk.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is an on-site fitness and business centre.A hot breakfast is served every morning in the hotel lobby.The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is 7 miles away. Hollins University is just 1 miles from the hotel.
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Nice job on the renovations.
- This was a new facility — or at least appeared to be brand new. Nice pool and big spacious rooms.
- Personnel, pool, room confort and meal were great. Perfect experience! We would go back anytime.
- Front desk Juretta was so friendly and helpful housekeeping Cindy friendly pillows were ridiculously comfortable
- Having a separate bedroom is rare and wonderful. Very nice room! Very nice place! Great breakfast. Laundry facilities were good.
Knights Inn Roanoke
Located in Roanoke, 24 miles from Blacksburg, Knights Inn Roanoke features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 0.6 miles from Knights Inn Roanoke .
- The receptionist was very nice and accommodated our late check in time.
- The property is well placed for getting out onto the blue ridge parkway and downtown. The rooms are dated but comfortable and clean.
- We stayed here for one night during a road trip. Easy to get to off the interstate, but you get what you pay for. The rooms were clean but very run down.
- Nothing. This was the worst hotel stay of my life. Rooms were filthy and no security chain on door. Other guests setting off fireworks was not controlled. It was close to airport and reasonably priced but otherwise awful. I would never stay there again or recommend it to anyone. It is a real dump. There were substances on the bedspreads and the only redeeming quality was the ac worked and it was cheap compared to other places. I did not feel safe
- The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly and the pool was clean.
Comfort Inn Troutville
Located in Troutville, 8 miles from Roanoke, Comfort Inn Troutville features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Blacksburg is 30 miles from Comfort Inn Troutville, and Salem is 10 miles away. Roanoke Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The continental breakfast was great – better than a lot of places we’ve stayed. Despite it being the Christmas holiday, the staff was friendly and helpful.
- The quality and comfort were great. Accommodations clean and fresh, beds comfortable and room accessible for seniors with pets. Will definitely stay there again when we travel North.
- Breakfast room was kept clean and had nice variety of food. Staff very friendly and professional
- Nice property. Room was clean and comfortable. Internet was fast for a hotel WiFi. Pool wasn’t open yet, but, it’s very small. Restaurant right next door was very good.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Complimentary breakfast, good selection.Updated hotel and very clean.Good value.
Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins – I-81
This Hampton Inn, among the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, features an indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access. A flat-screen TV is included in every room.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Roanoke/Hollins contain a seating area, air conditioning and ironing facilities. Business can be managed at a work desk or provided lap desk.Guests may relax in chairs beside the indoor pool or take advantage of the hotel’s fitness room. A business center, including fax service and equipment rental, is also available.The Roanoke/Hollins Hampton Inn is less than 4 miles from the Roanoke Regional Airport and less than 1 miles from I-81. Brookside Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- The breakfast was good just need to extend the hours are for the weekend the beds were very comfortable the top comforter was very warm
- The bed was sooo cozey and the breakfast was great.
Love the pillows.We always stay at Hampton Inns no matter where we go.
Consistently friendly staff and clean rooms. good service.
Hotels are always in good locations and prices are reasonable.
I would pay more for a Hampton Inn just because of the service
- Something’s needed updating but overall hotel was clean and had a great breakfast included. Right off 81
- Excellent Mexican restaurant next door which we could walk to. Hotel staff were friendly. Rooms comfortable, quiet and clean. Parking was easy. We would stay there again. Easy access off the motorway.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Valley View
One of our top picks in Roanoke.Offering a free shuttle service to Roanoke Regional Airport one mile away, this hotel has a pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi. A hot continental breakfast is served daily. Roanoke Civic Center is 4 miles away.A leather recliner, contemporary decor and flat-screen cable TV are featured in every room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Valley View. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are included.Guests of Valley View BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn can enjoy the convenience of a business center with fax and photocopying services. There is also a 24-hour front desk.Blue 5 and Wildflour are local restaurants within 5 miles of the hotel and the Taubman Art Museum is a 5 minute drive away. Guests can enjoy a corn maze or purchase produce at Jeter Farm 17 miles away.
- The people there were the best. Beginning with Patrick who checked us in and then prepared fresh coffee as well as giving me a power bar. The next morning we met Joyce who supervises the breakfast area. Many choices available for all tastes. She made certain that we had everything we needed. Next was Rebecca at reception. Her good cheer and concern that our stay was perfect was appreciated. My wife and I have stayed here twice due not only to the quality of the property but most importantly to the quality of those people mentioned above. They really care!
- Loved the extra pillows and the breakfast was very nice.
- Excellent stay for the money. The pool is open until 11 pm which was nice as we were late arrival. Rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the hotel was quiet at night.
- Everything was great as far as the facilities and staff are concerned.
Breakfast was good; choices of omelets, HB eggs, waffles, sausage, yogurt, cereal. Room was clean. I particularly liked the chair & ottoman in the rooms: Very comfortable and adjustable. Bed was comfy but pillows are really terrible–tiny and poor quality.
We stayed again 1 week later–1/20/18–very different experience in a handicap accessible room–see my review on that room.
Top Hotels In Daleville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Daleville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Daleville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Daleville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!