10 Best Hotels To Stay In Daimuz Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Daimuz Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Daimuz Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Daimuz Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Daimuz Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Daimuz Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Daimuz Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Daimuz Valencia Community:
Hotel Miramar Playa
Playa Miramar Hotel is 500 feet from Miramar Beach, 4.3 mi from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is offered in the public areas.Air-conditioned rooms at the Playa Miramar feature a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from 15 July to 6 September.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Motorway, and it is an hour’s drive to Valencia or Alicante.
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Room had a nice balcony, though not much of a view
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Nice hotel located close to the beach, quiet with big and clean bathroom
Hotel Tres Anclas
Located just 350 feet from the beaches of the Costa Blanca, Hotel Tres Anclas features a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, all rooms come with a terrace. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.The accommodations offers a children’s playground in the summer months. Guest can relax at the spa equipped with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym is also available.The hotel restaurant serves a range of dishes from the local Valencia region and beyond. It opens daily for lunch and dinner.Calpe is 29 mi from Hotel Tres Anclas, while Denia is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The outdoor pool was quite nice. The housekeeping staff was excellent. Lovely receptionists although some of them werent very proficient in english. Fantastic bar staff- helpful, smiley and friendly.
- The sitting-out area near the pool. It is very peaceful and there is a huge beautiful tree in the middle of it. Also that is where the night-time entertainment took place which was very enjoyable. The staff are all very friendly and dealt with the (mainly older) clients really well.
- Staff in all categories – restaurant: bar: reception: cleaning – were the saving grace – always helpful: pleasant
Breakfast was varied, with fruits, breads, rolls and hot items, too.
Room was spacious – we were 3 adults and it wasn’t cramped.
The triple room has a kitchenette.
Bathroom was also decent size + good water pressure in the shower.
We were able to find parking on the street.
- It’s a great place, near to the beach, clean rooms, good food and a nice hotel. It’s my second time there and I was pleased
One of our top picks in Gandía.Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- Location very central. Rooms good & well presented . Great value.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
- Very spacious room, excellent staff and the location is superb. The beach is only a bus ride away, very straightforward. It’s bang in the middle of loads of shops and restaurants and the people in Gandia are super friendly and very helpful.
- location, abundant coffee on breakfast, safe parking, ’no-nonsence’-hotel
- Breakfast was fantastic and the room quite spacious. Bathroom looked excellent for this range of hotel.
ApartHotel Playa Oliva
One of our top picks in Oliva.Hotel Playa Oliva is 5 minutes’ walk from Oliva Beach and Marina, and 1.9 mi from the center of Oliva. The hotel offers a sailing school, tennis court and sun terrace.Apartments and studios have air conditioning. Each has a private terrace and a living room with a sofa and TV. There is a private bathroom with a shower, and a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.You will find a supermarket 1,000 feet from the apartments.You can hire a car from the tour desk and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Valencia and Alicante are around an hour’s drive away.
big, clean, comfortable rooms, great breakfast, easy parking.
- The bedroom and appearance was great. However the electricity kept cutting off every 15 mins even though keycard was inserted
- Very clean and big rooms, with huge balcony, 6 min walk from the beach. Beach is amazing, clean and large. Can recommend also massage with Lidia on the beach, the best ever!
- The breakfasts were very good although and earlier serving time of 08:30 would have been welcome and the hotel made special provision for my Gluten Free diet. The attitude of the staff was especially good . The hotel was also very well placed for our needs being only 10 minutes walk from the beach and about 30 minutes walk from the town of Oliva. There were lots of restaurants serving traditional mediteranian food within easy reach of the hotel.
- The furnishings were modern and very clean. Bed was very comfortable and it was great to have a sitting room and separate bedroom. Nice big balcony which would be lovely in summer. Bonus parking right outside the hotel. Breakfast had everything you need.
- Perfect place:
Hotel Cibeles Playa
One of our top picks in Gandía.This modern hotel is a 5-minute walk from Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar. It has a 24-hour front desk, outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The bright rooms at Hotel Cibeles Playa feature tile floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food, and there is also a bar with terrace where guests can relax.Hotel Cibeles Playa is next to the marina, and less than half a mile from Real Club Nautico de Gandía Sailing Club. L’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive from the Cibeles Playa. You can drive to Valencia in under an hour.
- Superb location, 5 mins from beach. We visited in December so there were hardly any guests and as a result the food in the evening limited and clearly nothing going on at night. It is on the L2 bus route to the main Town for 1.50. Staff were very pleasant and hotel was clean and tidy. Ample off street parking at this time of year. Enjoyed the place…
- This hotel is excellent value for money. Absolutely no complaints, I will return as soon as I can. It has everything you could need for a comfortable stay and is really close to the beach, bus, shops etc.
- Bedroom spacious and clean. Food ok but not hot enough.
- Location, cleanless, very nice view from 10th floor
- Small hotel but right in the centre where all the action is. Lovely reception greeted us on arrival, food was lovely, rooms clean. We will be back
Hotel San Luis
One of our top picks in Gandía.San Luis offers views of Gandia’s marina from its setting 150 feet from the beach. This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with terraces and views of the sea, swimming pool or marina.The San Luis has bright décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each room has air conditioning and satellite TV.The hotel serves a selection of Mediterranean and international cuisine in its restaurant, which offers sea views. There is also a bar and lounge with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is located on one of the most important commercial areas of the town. The center of Platja de Gandia is just 5 minutes’ walk from the San Luis. Valencia and its airport can be reached in an hour, by train or car.
I travelled with a friend for 4 nights, having never been to Gandia. The room was small but very comfortable. It had a lovely hot, powerful shower, small fridge, balcony overlooking the Marina and two comfortable beds.
It was cleaned every day with towel change also. The staff were so friendly and accommodating.
We had to check out by 12 noon but were able to use a room to keep our cases until the evening. We were also able to use the poolside showers and changing facilities before our flight home.
Although we went ‘room only’ booking, we were able to buy food in the restaurant if we wanted.
Lots of cafes and restaurants were closed as we travelled in October, but there were still plenty of places to choose from to eat evening meals and snacks during the day.
I loved it here – the location (right across the road from the long sandy beach), friendliness and general lovely feel about the hotel. Would definitely recommend and will be returning.
- Great location, very comfortable, good parking 9 euros. Generally a very nice one night travelling stay for us with very pleasant and helpful staff. Right on the seafront with a beautiful beach. Defo a 3 star hotel but didn’t lack any of niceties as some other hotels we’ve stayed in enroute. Would visit again.
- awesome personnel, awesome services and great location. We felt in love with the city, the beach, the surrounding areas and all what it offers.
- It was a family run business by people who cared about its customers.
- The hotel staff were so helpful, very comfortable and clean, great outlook.
- I travelled with a friend for 4 nights, having never been to Gandia. The room was small but very comfortable. It had a lovely hot, powerful shower, small fridge, balcony overlooking the Marina and two comfortable beds.
Hotel Porto is set in the center of Grau de Gandia and 1,650 feet from the nearest beach. It features free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool for children, a sauna, a hot tub and a gym.Hotel Porto’s simply decorated rooms have air conditioning, a TV and a safe. There is a bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Porto’s buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar and a TV lounge.The center of Gandia is just over 1.9 mi from the hotel, while Venecia beach is 5 minutes’ drive away. Valencia and Alicante can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Rooms basic, although comfortable enough.
Reception staff very attentive when I had a problem from booking agent HotelQuickly who cancelled my accommodation after me paying in full.
Hotel receptionist was excellent and met my requirements, other staff members very friendly, which helps in having a relaxing time.
Food in buffet was good for price.
I will return to use this hotel in the future.
- Big buffet breakfast, eat whatever you want, as many coffees and fresh orange juices as you can squeeze out. Roof terrace is a sun trap, jacuzzi, hot tub, sauna, closed for winter but the gym was open. Short walk to the main beach or you can be adventurous, walk through the building site, and ford the serpis under the new road bridge to walk along all the way to piles, and even further south to oliva.
- Wonderful place close to the beach and nice walking to Gandia city. Great staff, cozy and clean room. And the breakfast was fantastic! Muchas gracias! 🙂
The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Good selection for breakfast and staff very friendly and quick to clear table etc.
On the whole for the money I got what I would expect.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Clean room with en-suite bathroom. Good location.
- Rooms basic, although comfortable enough.
Hotel Fin De Semana
Set in Playa de Gandia’s old town, Hotel Fin De Semana is within 150 feet of the beach and seafront promenade, while the marina is 650 feet away. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and a balcony.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with amenities.There is a lounge with cable TV and international press.The hotel offers a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Motorway and Valencia is 50 minutes’ drive away. Luggage storage is available for an additional cost.San Nicolás Church is within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. The center of Gandia is less than 3.1 mi from the the Fin de Semana.
- Hoy, haber salido de allí y el silencio…..claro, no había nadie ahí!
El personal del hotel fueron muy amables y atentos con nosotros en todo momento. Nos hemos sentido como en casa.
El hotel es sencillo , sin demasiados lujos , pero adaptado a nuestra economía.
Lo mejor es la ubicación, a tan sólo unos pasos (2º línea de playa) y al lado del puerto y del centro , como nosotros queríamos para salir de marcha por la noche.
- Que bien cerca de la praya y lo personal es muy gentío 😉
- La limpieza desastrosa pasamos varios días y el baño sin tocar y la arena en las sábanas sin sacudir.por la noche no podíamos dormir voces en la planta de arriba el agua de la habitación salía caliente .la del lavabo el armario sin cajones..ni poder dejar las cosas.
- Месторасположение и чистота на 5+. Три шага до пляжа. Кондиционер работал замечательно. Ну и в целом неплохой вариант за такую сумму в сезон. Хозяева – милые люди.
Set 2,950 feet from the sandy beaches in Puerto de Gandía, Hotel Mengual offers classic-style accommodations.Simply furnished rooms at the Mengual Hotel all come with a desk and private bathroom with a bath or shower.The property is located 22 mi from Denia and its port. Valencia is a 45-minute drive away.
- Staff were friendly beds very clean. Was a good hotel for the price we paid
- Tiene una buenisima ubicación y no lo saben reformar y explotar
- muy viejo, funcionamiento fatal, trato lamentable……….
del hostal nada lamentable
limpieza higiene atencion
habitacion lamentable,nunca en mi vida volveria a ese sitio
se que es barato,pero si no saben limpiar,ni toallas ni higienico tres dias sin siquiera hacer algo en la habitacion
no se como ustedes con su seriedad pueden tener en supagina un hotal tercer mundista
de verdad que nuestras experiencia fue de impotencia
- Прекрасное расположение и вид из номера. Быстрое заселение, любезная управляющая.
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía.Set on Playa de Gandia Beach, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers views of the Mediterranean. It features 2 swimming pools, including one lagoon-style pool, as well as a spa and free Wi-Fi.Each bright spacious room at the Bayren offers a private terrace and attractive modern décor. Most have either a front, or side sea view. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The Mare Nostrum Restaurant offers buffet cuisine with Valencian and international dishes. It has a terrace overlooking the sea. Guests can later enjoy a drink in the beach-front chillout bar.The spa area features an indoor pool, flotation tanks, Scottish shower and steam baths. There is also a sauna and a treatment room. Outside there is a second pool, as well as a hot tub and waterbeds with sea views.The RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers a daily entertainment program and has a children’s club, available in summer.
- The beds were sooo comfortable. The room was lovely and clean and an excellent breakfast
- Food was delicious and every night there was different main dish, hotel is clean and comfortable, staff is very friendly although some of them they don’t speak a lot of english they try best they can. Every night there was live music (acoustic, jazz, …). If you want to travel to València there is a bus for 1.50€ to train station. The train ticket to Gandia-València and back was cca. 10€ per person. If you want to explore gandia there are bikes which are real cheap to rent. Really hotel and town by itself exceeded my expectations. Worth every cent.
- One of the nicest places I have ever stayed at. So glad I chose this from the internet a half a world away.
- Everything about the Hotel,we have stayed there before and loved it. The main thing is the gorgeous view of the beach and the many eating places and the lovely walks.
- Location, really friendly and helpful staff. Food in restaurant. Good private parking. Hotel is next to the sea. Perfect place for everyone.
Top Hotels In Daimuz Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Daimuz Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Daimuz Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Daimuz Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!