10 Best Hotels To Stay In Dadizele West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Dadizele West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Dadizele West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dadizele West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dadizele West-Flanders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Dadizele West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Dadizele West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Dadizele West-flanders:
Hotel & Aparthotel Ambassador Menen
Hotel & Aparthotel Ambassador Menen is located in Menen, 2,150 feet from the central train station and a 15-minute drive away from Kortrijk. The main square is at walking distance. The accommodation features free access to WiFi and private parking facilities, a garden and a snack bar. Car and bicycle rental services are provided.Each soundproof living unit at the hotel are furnished with satellite and cable TV, a desk and a safe. A hairdryer, a bath or a shower and free toiletries are fitted in the en-suite bathroom of all rooms.Guests can choose from various snacks and drinks at the Hotel & Aparthotel Ambassador Menen snack bar. Breakfast is served daily and packed lunches can be prepared on request.The historical site of Ypres, which accommodates the Menin Gate and the In Flanders Fields Museum, is 13.7 miles from the hotel. Just a 5-minute drive will take you to Halluin in France.
- The location was just about suitable for our needs as we really wanted a hotel in Ypres for the Armistice Day Service (11 Nov 2017) the hotel location Menen was a very nondescript town, the hotel was clean & warm our room was of a good size the staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel quiet when we were there
Staff helpful and friendly
Would be happy to return if the need arose.
- Very helpful even though we arrived very late. Would definitely stay there again
- good breakfast stayed for the rally in wervik easy location for service area
Reception staff very helpfull went extra mile to help will map and directions
Waitress at breakfast was very welcoming
Room comfortable large bathroom very clean
Hotel Ter Gracht
Hotel Ter Gracht is a family hotel in a restored farmhouse, in Wevelgem.The hotel offers simple but cozy rooms with a private bathroom. A breakfast buffet is served in the morning. They can also recommend nice restaurants in the area.The hotel has a beautiful garden with a special playground for kids. You can sit out on the terrace when the weather is nice. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel, so you can keep in touch with friends and family.From hotel Ter Gracht you can take beautiful walks or bike tours. The hotel is easily accessible from the highways in the area. Parking is free of charge. The Kortrijk Xpo halls are just over a 10 minute car ride away.
- Friendly owner, was very happy to provide breakfast at short notice, which was delicious. Spacious room for our family. Ideal location for visiting Ypes.
- Comfortable modern decor. Super comfortable bed. Excellent “eat as much as you want” breakfast. Good communications with owner – we had an email beforehand warning us about the hotel undergoing renovation and we had a phone call from the hotel early in the evening of our arrival to confirm reception arrangements.
- Lovely place, lovely location, very friendly, for children and adults. A great place to stay if looking at the battlefields, etc.
- Charming farmhouse style hotel in the countryside. Spacious room, good breakfast, play area for children and very good value.
- If you love French cheese this is the breakfast for you! All of the food was fresh, but there was an unusually good selection of soft French cheese. The staff was very friendly too. There were 2 cats! It has a nice homey, farm, country charm feeling.in a lovely rural location. It doesn’t feel like a ‘hotel’, it feels like a home.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Cortina offers accommodations in Wevelgem, just 28 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.Lille is 13 miles from Hotel Cortina, and Ghent is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Cortina.
- Extremely nice people working there make that place special… all ok. I’ll be back
- The breakfast was king size.And was delievered to the room.Excellent.
- Good food, quiet location, helpful and pleasant staff, ample parking.
Nice public area’s. Great friendly service. Rooms are a bit dated but perfectly OK.
Breakfast was lovely.. I’ll go back.
- The staff were superb – always smiling and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The breakfast is excellent value for money with a wide choice of food. It is a good location for reaching Ypres by train or car and for exploring the battlefields and memorials from WW1
Our charming hotel is centrally located for the Kortrijk ring, connected to the E403, A19 and the E17, close to the airport, the industry area and Kortrijk Xpo.The hotel includes 12 double rooms and 2 single rooms, all furnished with modern comforts. There is a new business corner and opportunities to enjoy breakfast and an evening lunch, as well as a fine selection of spirits and a stylish service in our Businesscafé bar.Bell X refers to a rocket-powered aircraft from 1947, which was the first to break the sound barrier. The building was constructed by architect Remi Lemahieu from Gullegem. In 1928, Raymond Ghekiere used the building as a residence and office for his hatchery and poultry company. Following severe damage during the Second World War, it was sold and renovated in 1990, when extensions were built.
Charlotte, the hostess was very charming, friendly and accommodating. She speaks fluent English.??
Would go back there in a heart beat.
- Comfort, staff excellent, cannot speak highly enough of room, breakfast, staff, accommodation tranquility opulence personified.
- Charlotte couldn’t do more for our group. She sourced and booked restaurants for us as well as taxis where required
- Generously sized room. Good breakfast and friendly service. Good bar too.
Easy to bike to Kortijk, following the Leie river.
50 m from the regional airport (heard 1 plane in 12hours).
- Charlotte, the hostess was very charming, friendly and accommodating. She speaks fluent English.??
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mercure Roeselare offers accommodations in Roeselare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bruges is 20 miles from Mercure Roeselare, and Lille is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Staff friendly, helpful and efficient, room clean, bed comfy, breakfast and evening food all good, good location for main road. Have stayed several times now and always satisfied.
The staff were amazing! Really friendly and helped us feel at home.
Although we hadn’t booked breakfast, we had breakfast at the hotel on both the mornings we woke up here. Thoroughly recommend this! So much choice, whether you want a full English cooked breakfast (which my boyfriend loves) or a traditional Belgian breakfast consisting of waffles, or cereals or fruit, the options are endless!
- Location just off the motorway was convenient. Modern design. Comfortable room.
- Amazing Modern hotel, professional and friendly staff, very good breakfast as well
- Good hotel for business trips, right next to the highway, but still no noise pollution. The guy at reception with suspenders and bow tie was very friendly and funny, made my check in fun. Next to that, high quality in every aspect as we have come to expect from Mercure hotels. Parking right in front, at no cost.
Simple yet modern rooms with a free buffet breakfast are offered at Bis, just outside the center of Roeselare. This hotel has a terrace and a cozy bar.Hostellerie Vijfwegen Bis offers rooms with a TV, free internet via a modem and minibar. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bathtub.The center of historic Kortrijk and the Kortrijk Xpo halls are only 20 minutes away by car. Oostende and the beach are a 40 minute drive from the hotel.Bistro Frogs serves modern international cuisine and regional specialties in the elegant dining room or on the terrace in warmer weather. Across the street, Café Mango offers local Belgian beers in a traditional pub-style setting.
- Great breakfast, even egg and bacon! Very nice and helpful staff
- Very friendly and helpful personnel. Very good breakfast.
- Facilities always excellent, good location and breakfast selections are wide and varied. Can definitely recommend as a base for the area whether on business or pleasure
- Breakfast was nice and the hotel itself was beautiful village hotel
- The staff were amazing. Accommodation was excellent.
Hotel Kasteelhof ‘T Hooghe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Kasteelhof ‘T Hooghe offers accommodations in Ieper, just 28 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Lille is 15 miles from Hotel Kasteelhof T Hooghe, and Oostende is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Kasteelhof ‘T Hooghe.
Clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was satisfactory with a fair choice of meat/cheese/bread/cereals and pastries.
- There wasn’t a very big Menu but suffucient choice for a three night visit.
- Hotel room was excellent. Car parking on site and easy access.
- Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful, everything worked
- It was an absolute perfect location. And they had food and drinks available late night
- Clean and comfortable.
One of our top picks in Roeselare.Parkhotel is located in Roeselare, just 18 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Lille is 22 miles from Parkhotel, and Ghent is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent location for public transport and eateries. Good size bathroom and breakfast. The hotel provided a map of local eateries.
- The bed was reallly comfortable. And the recepection was really nice and sweet too. They updated my room and my boyfriend loved it. It was a really confortable and clean room. Best location and just near the shopping street, also the cinema. Great.
- Very comfy bed. Bathroom was lovely overall my superior suite was excellent.
- We arrived by car, hotel is just near the train station. We had two double bed rooms. One room was upgraded free to a suite – modern room with kitchenette, bed + sofa, tv. Superb Room. However, the corridor was smelling of cigarettes.
- Very good location, just across the train station and next to the city center. They have given us a room with a bigger bed as our son would sleep with us in the middle, nice bed, clean hotel
Center Hotel is located in Kortrijk, 26 miles from Bruges and 16 miles from Lille. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ghent is 25 miles from Center Hotel, and Ieper is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- very hospitable and good staff, clean rooms , ??????
- The room was modern and the staff were all polite and friendly,and we’re fluent English speakers,and made me feel wrlcome
- Really centrally located, comfortable bed and yummy breakfast with good choice
The staff is really Helpful. The rooms are nice and clean.
The location is perfect.
- The heating in the room was lovely and the view of the Xmas fair was great
Parkhotel Izegem is located in the quiet center of Izegem. The central market square is nearby, as are exit 6 and 7 of Highway E403.Izegem offers trendy rooms. They are decorated and equipped with all modern comforts, such as minibar, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.In the morning guests can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet, looking out over the city park.Parking is free of charge. The Kortrijk Xpo halls are a 20 minute drive from Parkhotel.
- Everything was superb. The staff went above and beyond to help in all aspects, even down to recommending a tea room as well as somewhere for dinner. Cannot fault at all
The room was comfortable, there was good parking facilities and the room had the best shower in the world!!
The staff were friendly and breakfast was good, a good place to stay
Extremely nice staff! Hotel owner helped us out when my mom got ill and even dogsitted my little dog while we were at hospital.
Bathroom is super nice and beds are extra comfy!
- Staff was very generous and helpful, had a very pleasant and comfortable stay!!
- Ample parking space infront of the hotel, quiet and comfortable. Clean and great for a business trip
Top Hotels In Dadizele West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Dadizele West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Dadizele West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Dadizele West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!