10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cypress Lake Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cypress Lake Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cypress Lake Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cypress Lake Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cypress Lake Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cypress Lake Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cypress Lake Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cypress Lake Florida:
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral offers accommodations in Cypress Lake, just 7 miles from Fort Myers.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Naples is 28 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott , and Fort Myers Beach is 8 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Centrally located, perfect for a short stopover. Breakfast was not really special but free of charge.
- Breakfast was good the beds were nice and comfortable rooms were clean everything was good but the incident I had at the hotel with a staff in one of the guest
- I had the best WiFi service here and I stay at many hotels through the year. The breakfast was suitable and I have had better and worse. The area was a convent location.
very warm and personal welcome, which is not often the case in the states
room was very comfortable for 3 guests
all new furniture
we felt very welcome during our stay and would definitely come back
- Very clean and well appointed room. Super comfortable bed and pillows. Friendly staff.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.Located 8 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport, this Fort Myers hotel offers free airport shuttles and free shuttles within 3 miles. Its spacious and contemporary rooms offer free Wi-Fi.During their stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, guests can swim in the tropical outdoor heated pool or workout in the on-site gym.The bright guest rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has a CD player along with cable TV.On-site dining is available at Shoeless Joe’s Sports Café, which features a sports-themed menu and over 30 flat-screen TVs.Crowne Plaza Bell Tower is less than 1 miles from Seven Lakes Golf Course. It is within 12 miles of Germain Arena and Florida Gulf Coast University.
- good bed and pillows and pool, good shuttle driver.
- I have made my reservations online with booking.com they asked me if I wanted an upper room I did say yes when I got to the hotel they got put me on the first floor I told him about my reservations he put me on the second floor I wanted a room on the 4th or 5th floor then I get to the room that he put me in on the second floor and there is water on the floor had no idea how long the water was there but it was not drying up and it got worse so the next morning I went back downstairs and a young lady put me on the 4th floor
- This looked to be an older Crowne Plaza, but the area itself was nice and convenient. The hotel lobby was top notch and the greeting was fine as we arrived very late due to traffic. They still had our reservation. Front desk was super helpful as we made several late night requests for extra linen. They have a welcome box upon arrival, but strangely the gentleman at the front desk failed to tell us they were free. Would have been an extra nice touch for such a late arrival.
- We had a great time at this hotel. Plenty of shops, a movie theater, and places to eat within walking distance. The lobby was decorated beautifully for Christmas.
The Breakfast buffet was good, but the turkey dinner on Thanksgiving Day was really mediocre.
The room service was very good, but I hope that you are not employing undocumented people.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Myers
Situated in the luxury Bell Tower shopping center and a short distance from popular area sites, including stunning beaches, this residential-style hotel offers all the comforts of home and more.The Homewood Suites Fort Myers provides all the amenities and services needed for a memorable stay. Start the morning with a free breakfast buffet, or prepare one with in-room full kitchens. Spend the afternoon by the swimming pool or in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Finish the day with the free evening reception before relaxing in spacious suite accommodations.Numerous area attractions are located close to the Fort Myers Homewood Suites. Explore beautiful Sanibel and Captiva Islands, discover top-rated golf courses or enjoy excellent shopping, all only minutes away.
- This place is a secret. BEST place to stay in Fort Myers.
I loved everything from the moment we walked in, my wife and I were greeted and taken care of right away.
We decided to stay another night right then and there, and we hadn’t seen our room, which was very comfortable.
- I liked the front living area space. I loved how you were able to separate the two rooms from each other. I also love the breakfast!!
- It was very clean and my children thought it was amazing.
- The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. The resort was clean and very well maintained. There was a complimentary breakfast and a schedule of complimentary late afternoon snacks and refreshments. At the last minute, my travel plans changed due to Hurricane Harvey, so I asked the front desk staff if I could stay an extra night. Without any hassle, I was immediately confirmed for another night in the same room. Excellent customer service at this property.
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers
Close to many of Fort Myers’s main points of interest, including Sanibel and Captiva Islands, this conveniently located hotel features contemporary accommodations, furnished with microwaves and refrigerators.Guests at the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Myers can take advantage of the on-site convenience store or enjoy dining at the hotel’s restaurant, the Great American Grill. The hotel also provides a 24-hour business center and modern fitness facilities.Many area attractions, including shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options, can be found only a short distance from the Fort Myers Hilton Garden Inn. Southwest Florida International Airport as well as the downtown area are also nearby.
- Hotel was clean and beautiful. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The staff was beyond friendly & happy, willing to help.
- Would recommend to family and friends. And I will stay here next time I am in town.
- The beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are a good size and nicely appointed and the room is spacious. Breakfast was good and had something for everyone. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- All was acceptable except the price which was about 25% higher than it should be.
Americas Best Value Inn Fort Myers
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.On Route 41 and less than 5 miles from downtown Fort Myers, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are provided.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each decorative, wood-furnished room at America’s Best Value Inn Fort Myers. Coffee-making facilities and an iron are also included.A business center and a laundromat are open to all guests of the Fort Myers America’s Best Value Inn. Newspapers and vending machines are also available.Hideaway Country Club is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Sun Splash Family Waterpark and Southwest Florida International Airport are a 25 minute drive away.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was very clean, great hot shower. Did not like the breakfast choices. Too much carb choices not enough protein. Tried to peel a hard boiled egg but was unsuccessful.
- Location to everywhere we went. Easy to get in and out of traffic
- We did not eat breakfast. However, the coffee was good.
- Very comfortable bed,clean bathroom, clean vinyl floor, breakfast.
- Nice place to stay. Not a large room. But good enough for two nights.
Days Inn Fort Myers South/Airport
One of our best sellers in Fort Myers! Imaginarium Hands-On Museum & Aquarium is 5 miles from this hotel. Days Inn Fort Myers South/Airport features an outdoor pool and offers a microwave and fridge in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a safe are included in the traditionally decorated rooms. They have a coffee-maker as well as a desk and cable TV.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast that features waffles during their stay. Fort Myers Days Inn also offers free newspapers and a business center.Southwest Florida International Airport and Fort Myers Beach are 12 miles from this hotel. Broadway Palm Dinner Theater is 2 miles away.
- The first room we were given was not cleaned and made up. The second room smelled like mold and we were afraid to touch anything. All around disgusting
- THE SHOWER WATER MIXER WAS WORN OUT IT WAS VERY HARD TO ADJUST THE TEMP. OF THE WATER
- I think the hotel was not clean , other customers were loud and playing loud music outside and in their rooms. I couldn’t sleep at all so I will not be coming back.
- I couldn’t partake of their breakfast. Place was seedy. I liked nothing only the elevator was good and worked
- Nothing very dirty room bar of soap in the shower food in the fridge and dirty floors room had a funky smell
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Myers Sanibel Gateway
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Myers features a daily continental breakfast with waffles and an outdoor pool is on site. This hotel is 6 miles from the Fort Myers beaches.Free Wi-Fi is included in every standard guest room at this Fort Myers hotel. Guests can also enjoy a flat-screen TV with cable channels provided in all rooms.Meeting facilities are available at the Fort Myers La Quinta Inn Sanibel Gateway as well as a laundromat. Free parking is also possible on site.This hotel is just a 10 minute drive from Sanibel Island. Guests are also less than a 30 minute drive from the Boston Red Sox Spring Training Facility.
- The swimming pool and spa area were very clean and lovely.The staff were very friendly.I was very disappointed with the overall price as I only spent 4 nights instead of the 7 but still very pricy considering I was evacuating because of the Hurricane Irma.
- We checked in late as a stop-over from the Key West Express, just to crash for the night before a long drive home. The gentleman at the front desk was very professional and helpful. The pool looked very well lit and inviting, though we did not take advantage of using it.
Room silent and comfortable, internet very fast and parking.
Pool very clean snd so beautiful !
- We have booked always Best Western, since there was no Best Western in this area, we took La Quinta. We thought the system is the same, that should be okay…but that was a mistake!
- Location.breakfeast was ok..reception are professional
Travelodge – Fort Myers
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Travelodge – Fort Myers is located in Fort Myers in the region of Florida, just 11 miles from Fort Myers Beach.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 14 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers, and Punta Gorda is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 8 miles from Travelodge – Fort Myers.
- They had a reallt good breakfast, because there was something new added each day
- I checked in here after finding the other place i had booked was unsafe and uncaring. As soon as i pulled into the well-lit parking lot i felt the difference. Safe premises. Polite staff.
- The location was good for restaurants, shopping areas, and movie theater. Shower was fine.
- So dirty the first night then they find us a new room, but still have some issue about ‘ clean room! ‘
- nothing, all areas other than lobby were in poor shape
Best Western Airport Inn
One of our top picks in Fort Myers.Best Western Airport Inn is the closest Best Western hotel to I-75 and the Southwest Florida International Airport. The best place to stay for enjoyable accommodations.Located in the heart of Florida’s west coast, the Best Western Airport Inn offers easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, the Everglades and Florida’s beautiful, sunny beaches. Baseball fans will love the proximity to the spring training camps of the Minnesota Twins and the Boston Red Sox. Other major attractions are Florida Gulf Coast University and the Edison-Ford Winter Estates.
- The staff was wonderful. They accommodated our delivery of car at airport and picked me up, etc late at night.. very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was excellent and breakfast staff also was extremely friendly and kept things clean, etc as well as stocked fresh food, etc.
- Very comfy bed and clean, spacious room, with most charming, helpful staff and delicious breakfast.
- Pleasant staff, helpful. Room nicely appointed, Bed comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Convenient to airport. Good value.
- Nice, quiet place, welcoming staff, cosy lobby where breakfast is served. Snack machine on the floor. At the airport amazing VW Beetle, decorated with seashells – even this sight is enough to visit Fort Myers).
- The room size was good enough for 2 and the beds were fairly comfortable. Location was great!
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This Fort Myers Beach hotel is 3 miles from Fort Myers Beach and within 5 miles of the Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool, on-site gift shop, and fitness center.The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the computer with internet access in the lobby. The hotel’s convenience store offers snacks and toiletries.Guest rooms at the Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway Hampton Inn come with a coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi connection and a small work desk provided in every room.This Hampton Inn and Suites is 4 miles from the Crown Colony Golf and Country Club. The hotel is one minute drive from Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf, a mini-golf course.
- Everything was average…nothing special. Only reason for staying was inability to get a better facility due to lateness of booking.
- Staff was great. Buffet breakfast very good. Pool great and clem
- I liked the facility. It’s appealing and not overly crowded.Plus free breakfast is always a plus! The location is great since it’s next to food, stores and the bus stop that takes you to Fort Meyers beach.
- The bed and pillows are so comfortable!!! The room was big and the breakfast is very good.
- All the staff was very friendly.. Great breakfast different varieties different days..
Top Hotels In Cypress Lake Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cypress Lake Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cypress Lake Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cypress Lake Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!