10 Best Hotels To Stay In Curantes Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Curantes Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Curantes Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curantes Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curantes Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Curantes Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Curantes Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Curantes Galicia:
Hotel Restaurante America
With easy access to the AP53 Motorway, this hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The restaurant at Hotel Restaurante America serves characteristic Galician food. There is also a café which serves drinks and light meals.The America has a pool table and darts board, and there is also a children’s playground. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The Hotel Restaurante America is around 40 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Rías Baixas Estuaries. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very clean, comfortable and the staff provided a very nice breakfast, good facilities in the bar and outside the hotel, just 20 minutes to Santiago and the airport. Excellent value for money
Good location for walkers on the Camino.
The hotel will arrange a pick-up or suggest a local taxi number to pick up from a nearby stopping point.
- Cumple las espectativas, la situacion, el comedor es agradable y tiene menu y un amplio aparcamiento.
- Het bijbehorende restaurantje is geweldig. Zeer godkoop. En echt een spaans gevoel…
el personal muy atento.
la ubicacion estupenda.
el comedor muy bien
Hotel Spa Congreso
Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- The spa here is fantastic, and worth the fee. Great pools with multiple jets and water features. Very relaxing after multiple days walking on the Camino Portuguese.
- It was lovely… Wish the spa and gym opened prior to 5pm… That was disappointing
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
- A very large room with an extremely comfortable bed.
The staff at the reception poorly educated
With a bad temper
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- Beautiful view from balcony. Hard wood floors. Large light filled bathroom even had spectacular view
- Delightful stop on my Camino Via de la Plata trek. Nice view from my little balcony. Gorgeous building amid vineyard. It’s about 1 KM off the route so if you are walking look carefully at junctions as you get close. (There is a signpost at junction .9 KM before property). Breakfast is usually served at 9 am but they had a full spread ready for me at 7 am as I wanted to get an early start. Best breakfast on my pilgrimage.
- Very unique experience as it is located on the site of a 500 year old vineyard still in operation with an amazing history. Comfortable, clean, quiet, and cozy with an onsite restaurant. Professionally run small family business with wine tours. Much attention to detail for a very reasonable price. Cows mooing and bird songs will greet you each morning. Easy short drive to Santiago.
- The house is beautiful and is relatively close to the camino.
- The property is located off the one of the main roads about 3/4 up the big hill. This is worth noting if you are doing the camino because if you follow the marked route you will end climbing steeply all the way up and then walking down for about a kilometre. It is better to keep walking along the road and it will bring you straight to the hotel. (This is less safe of course.) The hotel is located in the old mansion house beautifully renovated following the old style. The plumbing was good and the beds were rather comfortable if a bit on the smaller size for my liking. The breakfast was good and the dinner was offered as an extra. There are no many chances to have any food in the close vicinity. The menu for dinner was a bit limited in choice and a tad overpriced for the home cooked meal. But it was fresh, and hot and served timely – all you need after walking for 40km.
Torre do Rio
Set in a landscape of great natural beauty, surrounded by the river Umia, this traditional rural hotel features lots of charm.Relax in the spacious, light and tastefully decorated rooms. You can also take a stroll through the gardens of the estate and the surrounding countryside. The establishment features various other facilities, including a lounge, gallery and library.It enjoys a convenient location, away from the bustle of daily modern life, but near major centers such as Pontevedra and Santiago.
- A stunning setting, amazing spaces and landscaping, lovely food, everything made us feel pampered. I wish we had stayed there longer. Worth the detour!
- I was walking the Portuguese Coastal Camino de Santiago and found a treasure. Everything was exquisite: the location, the grounds, the mansion, the service, the food, the furnishings down to the smallest detail.
- This was my second stay at Torre do Rio. This property is exceptionally beautiful and way beyond any place I have ever seen. In fact, most of the guests who are world travelers remarked that this is by far the most incredible place they have ever stayed also. Highly recommend!!! You can easily get a taxi in central Caldas de Reis to the property and return the next morning to the Camino de Santiago. Many Thanks to the excellent staff and owner Rodrigo!! Te Amo Todos de Torre do Rio. 🌹❤️
- Ive stayed in thousands of hotels in my lifetime and I cannot think of a more exquisite hotel than this. Everything from the food to the accommodations was superb. Seriously, if you every have a chance to stay at this property you must do it. For what they charge its a steal.
- The most beautiful place I have e er stayed. Magnificent!
Housed in an attractive, old building on the shores of the river Umia, Balneario Acuña is a thermal spa center with free WiFi, where you can unwind in the Galician countryside.Spend your time in the hotel enjoying the excellent onsite spa facility, which is equipped with hydro-massage baths, an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, as well as a variety of relaxation treatments.Dine in the Acuña’s restaurant, where you can also admire the views of the river, while sampling local-style cuisine.This hotel spa center features good transport connections with historical Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. From here you can take a daytrip to these cities.
- Outdoor thermal pool was good,very good water temperature.
- Right on Camiño and wonderful to soak in the hot thermal pool after so many days walking.
- This is an older hotel with lots to offer, especially the spa treatments (which due to time constraints we couldn’t use) but did get to enjoy the Natural Hot Springs Swimming Pool! It was 90 degrees and fabulous! I had gotten into some poison ivy on our camino and the mineral water literally healed my legs! Was the perfect thing to treat yourself to after walking 15 miles! Hotel provided robes to lounge around the pool in, no AC but staff brought us a fan to cool us down for the evening. Rooms were fairly close together, so you could hear your neighbors. Bar next door as well as restaurant with other places to eat and grocery store nearby. Breakfast included in our price was bountiful and tasty. Would definitely stay here again. RIGHT ON THE CAMINO!
- The pool was wonderful after a day walking the Camino. Breakfast was also good, though I had to hunt for the yogurt.
- The bonus here was the thermal pool in the garden, where we spent most of our time after a long day of walking. We did not stay in the main hotel, but rather in one of the apartments around the pool. The room was simple, small, no flair, but comfortable and looked out on a field. We did not eat in the restaurant, which looked quite elegant, but rather in the tavern, where the food was average. We had to leave before breakfast was served and they prepared an ample picnic breakfast for us to take with us. Location was great – on the river just across the bridge from the historic center and right on the camino.
Hesperia Santiago Peregrino
Hesperia Santiago Peregrino is located 15 minutes’ walk from Santiago Cathedral and Obradoiro Square. It offers a large 3-tiered garden with a seasonal outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Peregrino feature satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Rooms have views of the city or the gardens.The hotel’s Buffet Al Punto restaurant offers a healthy AntiOx breakfast, as well as fresh and natural meals for lunch and dinner. The restaurant also looks onto the hotel gardens. In the lobby bar you will find a range of drinks.Other facilities at the Hesperia Santiago Peregrino include a fitness center and 6 function rooms.You can walk to Santiago Train Station in 15 minutes. Airport buses leave from a stop 10 minutes’ walk away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- Free parking, clean, bar & restaurant available.
- Family was in the pool as much as possible. Helpful, friendly, hard working staff. Great buffet, comfy beds. Called for towels (our fault) and there arrived in four minutes!
- Nice location… just a quick walk to the old town…
- Lovely rooms with great facilities. Staff very helpful.
- Moderate distance from the old town (about 15 minutes walk).
Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino
Set in Santiago de Compostela’s San Lázaro District, Hotel Oca Puerta del Camino is next to Galicia’s Exhibition Center. It offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Puerta del Camino hotel features flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safe. A hairdryer and amenities are included in the modern bathrooms.The on site Berenguela Restaurant serves creative Spanish cuisine in a formal setting. A range of regional, national and international wines is available. The hotel also has an informal café-terrace.The city’s Lavacolla Airport is only 5 mi away. Regular airport buses and buses to the city center leave from a bus stop located just 350 feet away.Hotel Puerta del Camino is 10 minutes’ drive from Santiago’s city center.
- Nice garden area, didn’t use the pool but it looked very well taken care of and inviting.
- Very clean and elegant hotel which exceeded our expectations. The staff in the breakfast room were very hospitable and accommodating.
- every thing was more than I expected, the room size was huge, it definitely classifies in my book as five stars, location was great.
- Rooms were nice, bed was comfy, didn’t have time for the pool but it looked great.
- The hotel has a lot of space out and inside the room
Surrounded by gardens and offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Sena is located in Caldas de Reis. The hotel offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.All rooms feature satellite TV and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also included.The hotel has bar, which offers grilled meat. Banquet and meeting facilities are also available.Hotel Sena is less than 30 minutes’ drive from both Santiago de Compostela and Pontevedra. The beautiful beaches located in Rias Bajas are 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Massage facility is a few blocks away. It worked out great for us.
- The room was fine. It was pretty basic . I appreciated the breakfast before heading for the Camino.
- Swimming pool was nice, room was comfy and adequate, staff was nice. Free breakfast was very good selection.
- Room was clean and acceptable. Restaurant convenient.
- The hotel had an elevator for luggage and the coffee at breakfast was good.
This charming rural hotel is set in the Dorna countryside, just off the N-541 Main Road. It offers free Wi-Fi, a garden and a seasonal terrace with scenic views, around 20 minutes’ drive from Pontevedra.Hotel Chola’s cozy, heated rooms feature classic décor, mountain or village views and plenty of natural light. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room daily, and while the café serves drinks and snacks. Lunch and dinner can be eaten on the summer terrace or in the dining room. There is also a TV lounge.The Cartemil Nature Reserve is only 0.6 mi from Hotel Chola, while the Carballeria de San Xusto medicinal hot springs are 3.1 mi away. The hotel is 6.2 mi from the Campo Lameiro Cave Art Park, and you can find various good hiking routes nearby.The Chola Hotel has free parking and is located 29 mi from Vigo. Sanxenxo and O Grove are within a 50-minute drive, while Santiago de Compostela and Ourense are both around 1 hour’s drive away. Moraña is 9.9 mi from the property.
- This is a cozy place with a nice view and well situated to some really pleasant trails. This is a great vantage point to appreciate a very lovely part of Spain.
- Quarto e areas publicas muito limpas, colchoes bons para um sono recuperador. Lugar tranquilo e muito ar puro do monte. Pessoal muito simpatico e sempre pronto a qulquer pedido.
El personal que nos atendio era realmente majo, sobre todo una mujer que nos atendió la mañana siguiente en el bar del Hotel.
El entorno es muy bonito ya que esta rodeado todo de Bosque y las vistas son espectaculares.
Tiene parking casi directo a las habitaciones y es realmente limpio.
Con una terraza para desayunar muy agusto.
Habitaciones suficientemente amplias.
- Todo muy bien y buen sitio para ir a descansar y desconectar unos días perfecto
- La amabilidad del personal. El WiFi funcionaba muy bien. Fácil de encontrar y el parking gratuito
Smart Boutique Hotel Literario San Bieito
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located in Santiago de Compostela’s historical center, Smart Boutique Hotel Literario San Bieito is 1,500 feet from Obradoiro Square. It offers free WiFi, a 24-hour automated reception and a free 24-hour breakfast buffet.All rooms have a flat-screen smart TV and a free mini-bar, including free water. They all include a private bathroom, fitted with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests also get an Android tablet with Internet connection during their stay and can make use of the laundry facilities for a charge.The property has a 24-hour buffet breakfast area, where you can help yourself to coffee, fruit, or snacks for free. There is a wide array of cafés, bars and restaurants serving Galician and international cuisine in the immediate surroundings. Vending machines are also available on site.The Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela is 5 minutes’ walk from Smart Boutique Hotel Literario San Bieito and the Quintana Square is 650 feet away. Santiago’s Lavacolla Airport is 8.1 mi from the property and the city’s Train Station is a 5-minute drive away.
- The location was nice. We enjoyed being in the the old city.
- Very new clean modern in historical building and area, great location.
- Its was the best! The hotel had a 24/7 breakfast bar where you could eat any time of the day. It was also very clean and the location was ideal!
- Wonderful!!! Surprisingly modernized and good choice in the monumental zone of Santiago. At walking distance from the cathedral. Excellent breakfast available 24h/7d. Superb quality for the cost. Discount parking at La Salle
- The location of the hotel is perfect. You are close to everything, good restaurants, attractions, stores, and market.
Top Hotels In Curantes Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Curantes Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Curantes Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Curantes Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!