10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cumbre Del Sol Valencia Community:
Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol
One of our top picks in Jávea.Featuring gardens with 3 large seasonal outdoor pools, Aparthotel Bahia Pinosol is set in a quiet neighborhood, around 1.2 mi from Arenal Beach.The complex offers modern, well-equipped apartments with 1 or 2 bedrooms, air conditioning and a kitchenette.In addition, there is a seasonal outdoor snack bar with terrace, a restaurant serving a buffet breakfast and a gym.Aparthotel Pinosol is located close to a public park with picnic, barbecue facilities and playground for children.At Arenal Beach you will find a lovely promenade with a good selection of bars and restaurants. Within 15 minutes’ drive you will also find several different coves.Javea is conveniently located midway between Valencia and Alicante airports.
- Breakfast not included in apartment section. Ate at hotel. Buffet style. free Wifi was terrible. Eventually paid for premium. not much improvement. Really only complaint. Apartment 2 floors with cute balcony. Several pools, clean. Great little restaurant in park across the street. 1 km to grocery store, 3 kms to beach front. Quiet residential area. Not much in immediate vicinity except 2 restaurants. Ate at 1 “Bacchus” 4-star experience!
- Service and cleaning great. Rooms and bathroom big.
- Clean, warm room with excellent shower and friendly professional staff!
Clean and tidy with everything you need.
Beds very comfortable with extra pillows and blankets etc.
Cleaning service everyday – great!
- Good price for Peak peak season. I liked the bed. very large and comfy. large roomy bedroom. clean white sheets and covers. clean blankets. Good blackout blinds in both the bedroom and lounge. Air con was excellent and so was getting fresh towels everyday. The place was spotless when i arrived. Cleaners lovely but made loads of noise ( not really their fault as floors are all tiled) moving furniture in adjacent apartments in the mornings when cleaning. Loads of sun loungers and although a tad pricey for what you get the little kiosk selling food and drinks all day was a bonus on the days when i didn´t want to drive anywhere for a bit of lunch or refreshments. Reception open all night which was handy when both our door cards didn´t work one night when we returned at 3 in the morning. There is another kioskt selling food and drinks across the road and another playground – not part of thecomplex. And a restaurant ( which we didnt go to ) about 1 min walk away.
Featuring a terrace with garden, Hotel Buigues is located in Moraira. This air-conditioned property offers free WiFi in public areas, and a free continental breakfast is served.All rooms have a balcony, and come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a refrigerator. There is a bathroom with bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, snorkeling and diving. An airport shuttle service and bicycle rental are available at an extra cost.Plaza de la Sort is a 2-minute walk, and Portitxolet Cove is a 3-minute drive. Club de Golf Ifach is 11 minutes’ drive from Hotel Buigues.
- Nice little centrally located hotel. We had sea view which was lovely. Quaint hotel , rooms small but nice.. breaskfast is continental and enjoyable. Your right in the centre so no parking available to hotel. there is a carpark located on way in to town and I would advise to park here and its free. Moraira is a nice town with lovely beach and marina .Really nice place to relax and enjoy..
- superb location with friendly staff at very affordable rates.
- A very pleasant stay.Staff friendly and very helpful
- Unforntunatly we were moved to an inside room rather than requested balcony, which spoilt it for us however they tried to compenstate by giving us free breakfast which was ok but woukd rather of had a balcony
- Friendly staff, very clean, great value, great location.
El Rodat Hotel Village Spa
One of our top picks in Jávea.El Rodat Hotel Village Spa features gardens filled with aromatic plants and an outdoor pool. It looks over Montgó Nature Reserve and Jávea Bay, and has a Spa with a wide range of treatments.Beautifully decorated rooms come with a private terrace, air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a bathroom equipped with free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Rodat’s Wellness Spa, available at an extra cost, includes an indoor pool with chromotherapy, contrast showers, a Finnish sauna and a range of treatments, including Ayurvedic massage.Mimbre Restaurant serves traditional Valencian dishes with innovative touches. There is also a wide range of rice dishes, and a wine cellar.Platja de L’Arenal Beach is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while the center of Jávea is 10 minutes away.
- Nice location, and nice layout. Restaurant is also very nice.
- The bed was comfy and the room was clean, a few of the staff members were polite! The location is great, and the pool is lovely (when the kids have gone!!)
Amazing place for relaxing. The rooms are big and clean with fabulous views of the mountain and sea. Although it is not by the sea, it is easy to go to El Arenal (5min drive).
It is my favorite place to stay in Javea.
- Free upgrade. And the food in the restaurant was fantastic
- The beds were comfortable also room was very clean. Balcony was better in this room than the last one unfortunately the mosquito’s were about so we could not enjoy
The Bull & Bear
The Bull & Bear is located in the small historic town of Benitachell, surrounded by mountains. The attractive building has a bar-restaurant, as well as free WiFi and on-site parking.The Bull & Bear Hotel is located between the coastal towns of Javea and Moraira, both of which have a good selection of sandy beaches and nightlife. There are a number of golf courses nearby.The rooms in The Bull & Bear have countryside views and a fan.The property is within walking distance of shops and restaurants.
- Location was perfect for us and good power shower however cold water in the morning with no one around to report it to!
- Only 5 min walk from the bus from alicante. English speaking staff, easy check in, the room was comfortable and clean. Lovely meal at the restaurant..
1. Quiet area
2. Good price
3. Beautiful view from the room
4. The owner is nice, polite and helpful
5. Rooms are clean
- It was a lovely old building with lots of character. There was plenty of outside space for sitting out. Large room and bathroom. Mosquito net on window. The rooms were better than the reviews led us to believe.
- Location was ideal for BeniAsia restaurant for New Year’s eve party.
Hotel Bahía Calpe by Pierre & Vacances
One of our top picks in Calpe.Overlooking Playa del Arenal Beach, this hotel enjoys great views of Ifach Rock. It offers a fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free high-speed WiFi and a private balcony.All of the rooms in Hotel Bahía Calpe are fully air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, mini-bar and safe, as well as private bathrooms with hairdryer.The restaurant has a show kitchen and offers Mediterranean and international dishes. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink and 24-hour reception.Guests benefit from an entertainment program for both adults and children in summer.The historic center of Calpe is just a few minutes’ walk away. About 19 mi away in Benidorm you will find the theme parks of Terra Mítica, Terra Natura, Mundomar and Aqualandia.
- Great location next to the beach. Nice roof top terrace / bar. Good and extensive breakfast although only till 1000 and the restaurant gives a large canteen feeling. Service professional and friendly. We had a sea view which I recommend at the second floor and therefore it seems we had a slightly bigger terrace than those staying on other floors.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- Nice pool on the roof (quite small though), great sea view from the room, superb location next to the beach
- The beds were very good, firm but not too hard. We all had excellent sleep every night. Couldn’t hear any noise from adjoining rooms or from the corridor. Excellent buffet breakfast, loads of choice and vegetarian options were tasty. Nice quality eggs too.
- Good location right on the beach and close to restaurants, beautiful sea view from the balcony
Located in Moraira, Appart-Hôtel 2 provides accommodations with free WiFi and a kitchen.Each unit is fully fitted with a washing machine, a flat-screen TV, a sofa and closet, as well as a fireplace. A dishwasher and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot.Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of European dishes.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.Guests at Appart-Hôtel 2 can enjoy snorkeling and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Benidorm is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Calpe is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 58 miles from the property.
Great location. Very pretty apartment complex.
Apartment was nice other than the mattress
- The apartment was very well equipped and tastefully furnished. The development was beautifully presented and well maintained. Isabelle was a really friendly helpful host and made us most welcome.
- The location was good, the apartment itself was adequate and clean. The Terrace was good to have and the pool area looked excellent. A very nice complex indeed.
- This apartment is in a quiet neighbourhood with a great view over the hills with white houses, also gorgeous by night! We were warmly welcomed by the owners. It was March, so they provided us with an extra heater, besides the heaters in the living room, bedroom and bathroom. There is a terrace with a view of the pool, already clean for swimming. The living room is cozy, with a comfortable couch and chair. We had dinner in the center of Teulada. Moraira has nice places for tapas and drinks and a 24 h supermarket. We had a perfect stay!
- Very nice house! The host was very friendly, easy to Check In, good communication.
- Great location. Very pretty apartment complex.
Fincahotel Cases de Sant Jaume
Cases de Sant Jaume is surrounded by gardens, olive trees and vineyards, and features a large outdoor pool and terrace. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are less than 3.1 mi away.Air-conditioned rooms have a safe, TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a café and a Mediterranean restaurant, as well as an extensive breakfast buffet. There is also a lounge area and a tour desk where you can rent cars and bikes.In the area you will find hiking and cycling routes, as well as tennis courts. Aqua Natura Water Park and Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as Oliva Nova Golf Course can all be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Absolutely lovely people there. Couldn’t have been more helpful
- It was good clean looks like there are good facilities didn’t use as only there for one night I arrived in the evening
- staff very friendly and helpful.good resturant and food, nice swimingpool and tranquil
- Owners were extremely welcoming. Rooms were lovely. Pool was incredible. Views outstanding from comfortable hammocks.
- Great location with very friendly staff. Room was nice and airy with a wonderful king size bed.
Hotel Swiss Moraira
One of our top picks in Moraira.Surrounded by green countryside, Hotel Swiss Moraira provides elegant and stylish accommodations just 5 minutes’ drive from the beach. The hotel features an outdoor pool and terrace.Each of Hotel Swiss Moraira’s rooms mixes elegant and rustic-style decor.Dine in the on-site restaurant, and enjoy its fresh market cuisine a mix of traditional and avant-garde.Alicante Airport is a 1-hour drive, while Valencia Airport is 80 mi away.
- Everything was great with the hotel, however I thought I could walk into Moraira town and it was quite away.
- Staff very helpful,cheerful.Good breakfast and dinner
- Well maintained hotel with friendly and helpful staff
- The Staff were amazing, very friendly, welcoming & professional.
- Excellent, very friendly service. We were tired on arrival, so decided to have dinner at the hotel, which was a real surprise! Excellent creative food, possibly the best we had in the Moraira area (and we are real foodies!)
Located in the heart of Marina Alta, on the village of Gata de Gorgos, here you can enjoy an excellent climate all year around.Jávea and Denia beaches are 10 minutes’ drive, while the Montgó Mountain can be overlooked from the hotel.The hotel’s rooms are modern, fully equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Nou Avenida also features a private parking, a gym with sauna and a cafeteria.The annex restaurant is specialized in seafood, offering fresh fish from the Denia fish market.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout.
Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
All in all very good value for money.
- Calm town close to the areas we wanted to visit. Simple but nice room.
- hotel is very charlming and quiet, late in the evening in the cafe bar of the hotel, the spanish locals and families come out to eat and watch tv, a very social hotel if you want to meet the real 2018 spanish people, I live in spain and found the hotel above expectations, I will say that all ! the staff are helpful and profesional
- It was so bright and clean,everything comfy and easy to use in room.Nice to have lovely fluffy clean towels every day,Cafeteria was friendly ,and the snacks we had were nice.I would definitely use this hotel again if visiting the area.
- Bonus was to find secure underground parking and a superb cafe 🙂
- Considering that this is a 2 star property, it is fantastic. Staff were very friendly and cooperative. The restaurant was great and served both cooked meals and snacks. The view was lovely and the hotel is 5 minutes walk from the bus stop.
Hotel Sol de Jávea
Located on the seafront in Jávea and offering fantastic sea views, Hotel Sol de Jávea is located 1,650 feet from Platja de l’Arenal.Air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi, and a TV. At the property you will also find a chillout area, as well as a charming central patio.There is an on-site snack bar serving light meals. There is also a bar and a seafront terrace.The beautiful nature reserve of Cabo de San Antonio is around 10 minutes’ drive from Hotel Sol de Jávea.Terra Natura Water and Safari Park, and Terra Mítica Theme Park can be reached in just under an hour’s drive.
- Fantastic location, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.
staff was friendly
Lovely views and location
- Friendly helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Cleanliness of the hotel and situation.
- The staff were very good even though we did not speak much Spanish. They were polite and very courteous. The room had a good view of the beach and a lot of the whole bay. The room was very clean and bed comfortable. The food was excellent or though we eat out in the evenings with as there are good restaurants nearby. The beach is stony so need to have water shoes on directly outside the Hotel but 10 minute walk there is a sandy beach with parasols and sunbeds on.
- Location was very good staff very friendly. First time have been to hotel with a coffee machine.
Top Hotels In Cumbre Del Sol Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cumbre del Sol Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!