10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cumberland Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Cumberland Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cumberland Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cumberland Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cumberland Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cumberland Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cumberland Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cumberland Ontario:
Quality Inn Orleans
Quality Inn Orleans offers accommodations in Ottawa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Ottawa Convention Center is 10 miles from Quality Inn Orleans, and U.S. Embassy is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Nothing at all
Good property gods location
Very bad management
Very sad hotel
The brand name should be blamed for not acing any involvement to set a decent standard
- The location was close to the event I was attanding
Your staff at the front desk and the cleaning lady’s were Wonderful very pleasant
They were great
- It was very clean and all staff was friendly. Thank you!
Next to the police station, so I would say very safe ;-). I thought the location ideal, but then I wanted to visit relatives in Orléans, two blocks away. Seconds away from the highway, several restaurants all along the blvd.
Pillows and bed sheets actually smelled and looked very clean (not a given, these days…). Very efficient registration and checking out.
- Nothing at all
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa East-Orleans
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa East-Orleans offers accommodations in Ottawa. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ottawa Convention Center is 10 miles from HI Ottawa East-Orleans, and U.S. Embassy is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 13 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa East-Orleans.
- Big, comfortable clean rooms. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Clean room and bldg
Front desk staff courteous
- Close to home as we were having work done in the house
- The rooms are spacious, warm with lots of amenities ( microwave, refrigarator ….)
- very clean and modern. The check in person was exceedingly helpful.
Located in Rockland, 21 miles from Ottawa, RiverRock Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gatineau is 20 miles from RiverRock Inn, and Montebello is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 23 miles from RiverRock Inn.
- Friendly front desk, room very clean, comfy bed, breakfast included
- The staff was very friendly, room large & clean, with a balcony. Very close to where my family lives. Free parking very close to front door of the inn. Continental breakfast from 6am-11am daily. When we had a guest visit us, they called up from the front desk to check whether to send the person to our room first. There was free wi-fi with no complicated password or connection – very easy.
- The bed was fantastic! I got moved to a king room and I loved being able to park my car right at my back door as well!
- We arrived late from a wedding in the area. The lobby was warm and welcoming. Our room was large and clean.
- Location was absolutely breathtaking. Staff was extremely friendly and efficient. Rooms were just like the photos. small issue with the bedding was rectified immediately by the front desk staff.
Travelodge Ottawa East
One of our best sellers in Ottawa! Conveniently located just minutes from downtown Ottawa, the Travelodge provides enjoyable services, such as free high-speed wireless internet access, along with comfortable guest rooms with a fridge and microwave.Travelodge Ottawa East is a pet-friendly hotel. Guests will enjoy amenities such as free on-site parking and the full-service, Broadway Bar and Grill, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Relax in the indoor saltwater pool after a day exploring the city.Byward Market and downtown Ottawa’s business district are just a short drive from the Ottawa East Travelodge. Interesting attractions, such as Parliament Hill and Museum of Science and Technology, are also nearby.
- The hotel staff were super friendly. The location was right off the 417 so easy to get to. There are several places to eat right around the hotel including a restaurant right in the same parking lot.
- The guys on the front were so helpful and very friendly
- The room and hotel were clean, staff was pleasant.
- Staff were excellent. Very helpful. The rooms were clean, TV had decent channels, WiFi available and it was used. Overall a comfortable stay.
- Great location just outside of Ottawa. Right off the highway making it easily accessible.
Holiday Inn Ottawa East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Ottawa East offers accommodations in Ottawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ottawa Convention Center is 2.8 miles from Holiday Inn Ottawa East, and U.S. Embassy is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Ottawa East.
- The beds were comfortable, and the location is good.
- The hotel was within easy driving distance to visit our University of Ottawa student daughter. The staff at this location are always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and up to date. The king size bed was very comfortable and the pillows were huge and very comfortable. We payed the breakfast included price, and we weren’t disappointed. We were allowed to order from the menu, or choose the buffet. I recommend the omelette.
- Very close to the mall, restaurants, and my place of business
- Welcoming and efficient reception, upgraded to a king size bed (fabulous!), newly updated halls, decor and carpet (beautifully done), a clean, well designed and presented room pus and updated bathroom were all huge assets to our stay. Highly recommend you check out the hotel as it exceeded our expectations. Plus, a complimentary cooked to order breakfast – what’s not to like? This was one of our BEST hotel experiences ever! Shout out to Geethaka at guest services for excellent customer service. Great job Holiday Inn!!
- The overall experience was great! Friendly staff, room was nice and comfy and very clean! The room service was fast and the food was good! Location is great if you have a car, not too far from downtown.
Comfort Inn Ottawa East
Situated at the east end of Ottawa, Ontario just a short drive from downtown, this non-smoking hotel offers a wide range of convenient amenities near several businesses and enjoyable attractions.All hotel rooms have a 32-inch flat-screen TV, refrigerator and microwave. Wireless internet is also included for free.Guests staying at the Ottawa East Comfort Inn will enjoy a free hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon or sausage, waffle, cereal, yogurt , bread, juice, coffee and tea. It can be enjoyed in the dining area or in the privacy of the room.Comfort Inn Ottawa East is just minutes from the University of Ottawa, Rideau Carleton Race Track and the ByWard Market. Several museums are in the area including the Aviation Museum and the Museum of Science and Technology. Corporations such as the Department of National Defense and Ottawa General Hospital are located nearby.
- Room was very pleasant although a bit small. Both the room and the hall had been newly and attractively decorated. Window opened to the outdoors which is not always the case.
- With a full sized pick up we need something that has good parking so we chose this location. It is not downtown but it is within walking distance of the St Laurent Shopping Centre.
- The quality of the breakfast was a welcome surprise.
- Staff was so friendly the facilities for clean at all times .
- Room, bathroom were clean. As were towels and sheets. Breakfast was ok too.
Located in Ottawa, 2.9 miles from Ottawa Convention Center, WelcomINNS Ottawa features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.U.S. Embassy is 3.1 miles from WelcomINNS Ottawa, and Embassy of Switzerland is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Waffles were good, proximity to mall was convenient.
- Bed and room were great! Staff were friendly and informative. Proximity to the mall and transit were very helpful.
- Excellent location, close to all sorts of shopping and great restaurants, also a quick drive to the Montfort Hospital which was the purpose of the visit as I had an early morning medical appointment. Great, value will definitely be staying there again in November. Beds and pillows were very comfortable.
- Bed was good. Location for my visit was excellent. Price was good.
- The main room was nice I noticed that the bathroom was really clean. The bed was comfy. The location was good there are lots of shops close by and it was a good for us visiting family close by.
The Bourget Inn & Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, The Bourget Inn & Spa is located in Bourget, just 25 miles from Ottawa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.This inn has ski-to-door access and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Gatineau is 26 miles from The Bourget Inn & Spa, and Montebello is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Courtyard Ottawa East
This hotel is located next to the Ottawa Baseball Stadium, close to Strathcona Park and the University of Ottawa. It features an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool and hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and a sofa bed are included in each guest room at Courtyard Ottawa East. A microwave, refrigerator, and tea/coffee-making facilities are provided.THE BISTRO offers American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The 24-hour Market sells snacks and convenience items.Guests at the East Ottawa Courtyard can work out in the fitness center or take advantage of the on-site business center. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.The Canadian Museum of Nature is 2.5 miles from this Ottawa hotel. Parliament Hill and the National Gallery are a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
- Rooms, lobby, restaurant were very neat and clean, staff members are always smiling and nice
- The staff was very friendly and seemed like they wanted to help us when we had questions. We had the possibility of having another couple stay with us and right away they offered a cot and were paging the maintenance crew downstairs. So nice to have people who actually want to help!!
- Stayed at this hotel specifically to be outside the downtown core but we were only a 10 minute drive away. Staff were so friendly and helpful with all our questions. Loved that we could get Starbucks coffee before heading out in the morning. Would definitely stay again.
- Room was spacious with a nice view of the city and deco.Breakfast was very good with a variety of food.There was a confusion about my booking if included breakfast or not, but the manager was super nice and we got a complimentary breakfast.The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Loved the view. Staff was genuinely helpful and caring.
One of our top picks in Gatineau.Located in Gatineau in the region of Quebec, 4 miles from Ottawa, Hotel V features a terrace and hot tub. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kanata is 15 miles from Hotel V, and Hull is 3.8 miles from the property. Macdonald Cartier Airport is 11 miles away.
- Stopped at Hotel V on the way to Mt Tremblant. Very easy to get to, just right off the highway and across from a fabulous Mall. The staff was helpful and was extra nice even though we spoke no French. The room was very comfortable, and the hot tub looked inviting but we were bushed from our day on the road and crashed after dinner. We did eat at the Rumeurs restaurant that is part of the hotel and the food was scrumptious. I highly recommend the Hotel and the restaurant. Magnifique!
- Location is great and rooms are very spacious and comfortable
The king size bed, very comfy
The room was very clean
- sauna & nordic bath worth it after a day exploring cold Ottawa
- sink in the bedroom, not in bathroom….. hmmmm. the rest was ok.
Top Hotels In Cumberland Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cumberland Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cumberland Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cumberland Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!