Cumbayá is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cumbayá. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cumbayá. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cumbayá. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cumbayá right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cumbayá with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Cumbayá.
10 Best Hotels In Cumbayá:
Hotel Sumaq Kay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sumaq Kay offers accommodations in Cumbayá, just 6 miles from Quito. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Mindo is 26 miles from Hotel Sumaq Kay, and Papallacta is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location was good, staff sweet, nice courtyard to relax in, very clean!
- A nice hotel with beatiful garden. Barbecue is free!!!
- The hotel was a 25 minute transfer from the airport at non peak times. The hotel is in a quiet backstreet. The staff were very helpful. The room was clean. Breakfast was adequate. The public areas were comfortable. Wifi was good. Its a good hotel for a short business trip. The Hotel does not provide food in the evening. Locally there is a shopping mall a short walk away. A 5 minute 2 dollar taxi drive away is Cumbaya centre with a good selection of bars and restaurants around the square.
- la habitaciòn muy confortable, ambiente de hogar, rodeado de naturaleza y el desayuno excelente asì como la atenciòn
- la ubicación, esta frente del centro comercial Escala Shoping donde se puede encontrar todas las cosas que desees comprar.
Hotel Stubel Suites & Cafe
One of our top picks in Quito.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel Stubel Suites & Cafe offers accommodations in Quito, just 23 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Papallacta is 26 miles from Hotel Stubel Suites & Cafe, and Tababela is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Staff very accommodating and friendly to foreign guests.
- Spacious suite rooms, incredible food & view from their restaurant, friendly and helpful staff; they’ve also been very responsive to my request for the shuttle service from and to the airport.
- The view from their restaurant terrace is fantastic. The staff was excellent.
- The hotel was comfortable and the staff is their special gem. They will go out of their way to help you in any way they can. Comfortable beds, adequate breakfast, and very clean.
We booked very last minute for two nights and luckily they had space. The hotel has excellent views and we were well looked after.
We came back dirty after walking in Mindo and within two hours they had washed all our dirty clothes.
I stay in nice hotels all over the world and have never had this very fast service.
Hotel Suites Gonzalez Suarez
One of our top picks in Quito.Hotel Suites Gonzalez Suarez is located in Quito, just 23 miles from Mindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 27 miles from Suites Gonzalez Suarez, and Tababela is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Cozy, very clean, staff was efficient. Central.location allows for everything 2
- Our previous hotel canceled on us; using booking.com was a really easy way to fix it up and in less than an hour we were able to make the reservation, grab a taxi there, and check in. Once we did it only got better, our room was extremely cheap and the staff gave us a free upgrade for a room with a sauna and a jacuzzi. .
- Location was great , lots of restaurants around .Free breakfast is alwas a plus.
- the willingness of the staff to be helpful. The hotel was very very accommodating.
- Very friendly helpful staff… comfortable bed, we arrived early and they were very accommodating.
Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito
Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mindo is 31 miles from Hotel Las Mercedes Airport-Quito, and Papallacta is 20 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Close to the airport and is in a quite neighbourhood, no city noise!! You can hear a couple of airplanes but it is really spread out. I slept during the day and night to catch up on sleep after a 10 hour trip turned into a 22 hr trip and could sleep no problem. My flights were delayed by a day and it was no problem, Christian was so easy to talk to and understanding, I came here once my flights did make it. I would definitely stay here again. There are a couple pizza places walking distance and a convienince store near by. Had the best fresh lemonade at Chester’s pizza and it’s very tasty pizza too, super friendly!
- This place has beautiful, clean rooms,I looked. The people are even more beautiful. We had some bus misfortunes getting into Quito so we didn’t arrive at the hotel until 1 in the morning.By then we realized we had no time to sleep as we needed to be at the airport by 2:00 a.m. for an early flight out. They were so kind and understanding and helpful in getting us a taxi to the airport. We would have been stuck on a dark empty street without their help. They went way beyond for us even after we woke them up at that crazy hour! This place is gorgeous and I will stay here when I come back. I highly recommend it!
- Our intent was to obtain an inexpensive room for one night – close to the airport between flights. The facility was outstanding – new, clean and very comfortable. Christian was easy to communicate with. Shuttles from and to the airport were well organized him and efficient transportation.
- Tababela is a great neighborhood, we met a few of the locals while walking around, they were all very nice.
- I didn’t arrive until 2am and I was so tired and they let me just go to sleep and pay in the morning. Very clean room/bathroom, and comfortable beds. Would definitely stay again if I had another layover.
One of our top picks in Quito.Featuring modern facilities and warm décor, the Hotel Finlandia has rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs in the financial district. Breakfast is served, and there is a restaurant. The historic center is a 20-minute drive away.Decorated in lively colors, the rooms at the Finlandia Hotel feature large windows, which make them very bright. All of them have work desks. A free bottle of water awaits guests in the rooms.A breakfast buffet, including a variety of yogurts, breads, juices and fruits, is served in a picturesque breakfast room. There is a restaurant which serves international dishes, and drinks can be ordered at the bar.Guests can unwind in the wicker armchairs of the inner terrace, or enjoy themselves by reading a book in the soft leather armchairs in the lounge.Free parking is available. The Hotel Finlandia is just over 1 miles from Quito’s bullring, and a 3-minute walk from the Quicentro mall. The Mariscal Sucre Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The eggs were hard and cold. IMADE A MISTAKE MY RATING IS 1 OR 0
- The hotel is in great location, clean and modern. The breakfast is of high quality and offers different dishes every day. The staff is very professional and helpful. Christian at the reception speaks very good English and helped us a lot regarding places to visit. Overall, good value for your money, safe area, lots of great restaurants just around the corner. Enjoy your stay!
- Need to add the basic stuff like the minibar, more water bottle etc. iron, coffe maker? this will help to be more fantastic.
- Location was great. Very safe area. Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating
- It was well located for the evebt I was attending… There are a lot of restauranta around the property, the hotel is clean and good value for the money
Hosteria San Carlos Tababela
Hosteria San Carlos Tababela is located in Tababela, just 12 miles from Quito. The inn has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Papallacta is 19 miles from HosteriaS.Carlos Tababela, and Otavalo is 29 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- It was quiet, the staff were friendly, there was always someone at reception.
- Very convenient place close to the airport. Quiet, pretty location with helpful staff. Love the llamas in the garden!
I have to say that in a country where the water pressure is often low and the hot water only tepid, arriving late at night and having the best hot shower I have ever had in this country was absolute heaven!
Very cute place. Spacious room. Despite my lack of Spanish, the staff were wonderful and used Google translate so that I was able to enjoy my stay and they arranged for a taxi to pick me up in the morning.
- Really lovely grounds with llamas on site! It was nice to just sit outside and take in the scenery. Rooms were clean and location was near the airport
Beautiful place….very clean…quiet…comfortable…nice to wake up …open your balcony and see the llamas…
We had to leave at 6 am…and even got toasts and jam and a lovely cup of tea before we departed…
The staff on shift did everything possible to make us feel welcome…
Totally recommend it…!!!!
And only a few minutes away from the airport…
Nayón Xtreme Valley
Located in Quito, 26 miles from Mindo, Nayón Xtreme Valley features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Papallacta is 24 miles from Nayón Xtreme Valley, and Otavalo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Tababela Land
Located in Tababela, 12 miles from Quito, Hotel Tababela Land features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Papallacta is 20 miles from Hotel Tababela Land , and Otavalo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Modern and clean facility. High-pressure shower! Bed was very comfortable. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Free parking. Beautiful farmland setting.
- Fantastic, extremely helpful staff. They got up at 5.00 to prepare some breakfast for us because of an early morning flight. Thank you, guys! It was a pleasure to stay with you.
- Lovely little hotel. Very comfy rooms with plenty of space and everything you need. Staff were very friendly and ordered pizza delivery for us and sorted a transfer to the airport in the morning
- Great location, friendly staff, restaurant on site and comfortable room. They even made us breakfast before start time due to our early flight.
- It’s close to the. airport so this is the main reason to stay in tababela. The staff doesn’t speak much english (except one girl) but we got along anyway. You can catch a local bus to Quito (1,5 hrs) for a city trip and there’s a good bakery (nico’s) and a great pizza place (chester’s pizza) within a 5 min walk.
Hotel Ventanal De Bellavista
One of our best sellers in Quito! Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hotel Ventanal De Bellavista is located in Quito, just 23 miles from Mindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Papallacta is 27 miles from Hotel Ventanal De Bellavista, and Tababela is 9 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 9 miles away.
- Hotel is not well located for tourism in Quito but is near the Foundation Guayasamin and the Capilla de Hombre. They organised the transfer to the airport which was good value and comfortable.
- Fantastic view out over Quito, comfortable modern rooms.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast ,nice and very comfortable and clean room
- The buffet breakfast is good!Staff are very friendly and helpful. Room is just right, with comfy king size bed!Great view of the city from our room and the dining area!
- The staff were hospitable and kind. They watched our baggage for us even after our stay as we had quite a bit of time until our flight. The view from the room was awesome. Beds comfy and the bathroom was clean.
Hostería Rosa Blanca
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Hostería Rosa Blanca is located in Puembo. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Quito is 11 miles from Hostería Rosa Blanca, and Mindo is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 6 miles from Hostería Rosa Blanca.
Very friendly staff, 15 min drive to airport, well maintained gardens, They stored some of our
luggage while we were in Galapagos for 4 days.
Excellent restaurant 10 mins walk away, Los Honitos, fantastic service and reasonably priced. The traffic noise from a busy road nearby was therefore excusable.
Large rooms, good beds, very clean, nice and large garden with children play field. Good breakfast with fresh fruit and eggs.
Everybody was very welcoming and helpful.
- Las habitaciones son limpias, amplias y comodas, el baño muy aseado y con agua caliente.
- Das Zimmer, eine Art Chalet war wunderbar. Ruhig gelegen, Sicht ins Grüne, Betten hervorragend, Dusche klasse. Frühstuck war reichlich und lecker.
- Me encantó la independencia de las habitaciones es realmente muy confortable sentir confianza y seguridad en un lugar así.
- Very friendly staff, 15 min drive to airport, well maintained gardens, They stored some of our
Top Hotels In Cumbayá Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cumbayá to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cumbayá but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cumbayá. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!