10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cuevas Del Valle Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Rinconcito de Gredos
This charming country house offers a traditional restaurant, a free Wi-Fi zone and rustic-style rooms with a flat-screen TV. The terrace has wonderful views of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.Each individually decorated room at Rinconcito de Gredos includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the town and mountains.The restaurant serves homemade regional dishes made with characteristic local products. There is an extensive wine cellar and bar. You can also relax in front of the open fire in the lounge.C.T.R. Rinconcito de Gredos is located in Cuevas del Valle, in the Tiétar Valley. Ávila, the regional capital, is an hour’s drive away. Free parking can be found nearby.
Despite being the only British guests we were made very welcome and Miguel took the trouble to leave a personal letter in English for us at reception apologising for not being there on our arrival. Very impressed by his attention to detail and we were pleased we were able to meet him before our departure. The hotel is well managed, has a good restaurant and is located just above the delightful village . Lovely walks nearby and a good location for serious hill walks .
A most welcoming hotel and worth spending a few days in the ‘ Ravine of the five villages ‘
- We had an absolutely wonderful stay. The staff, especially the owner, was very hospitable and helpful. The hotel itself is located nicely for excursions into the Sierra de Gredos. There are a couple of hikes directly accessible on foot from the hotel. Access to many other hiking routes and the north side of Gredos (e.g. Hoyos del Espino) can be reached within ca. 30 min by car.
- Tanto su ubicación como el personal y la comida son excelentes
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la amabilidad del propietario. Un sitio acogedor.
- Como siempre, genial este hotel por todo: servicio, habitación, restaurante, el jacuzzi de la suite. Fantástico.
- Despite being the only British guests we were made very welcome and Miguel took the trouble to leave a personal letter in English for us at reception apologising for not being there on our arrival. Very impressed by his attention to detail and we were pleased we were able to meet him before our departure. The hotel is well managed, has a good restaurant and is located just above the delightful village . Lovely walks nearby and a good location for serious hill walks .
Hotel Rural El Paraiso de Gredos
Offering a garden, Paraiso De Gredos is set in the small mountain village of Cuevas de Valle. This country house features free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room has a private balcony with mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.Paraiso De Gredos offers a shared lounge area and a large outdoor patio where guests can prepare their own barbecues in the summer.There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside, as well as areas well-known for mushroom picking. Laguna Grande de Gredos Lake is within 31 mi of the property and Avila is an hour’s drive away.
The owners were friendly and helpful.
The room was large, and our bathroom had a spa tub.
- Great bar at the hotel with Raciones available, very friendly and helpful staff
- El resto todo bien, trato amable, nos invitó a desayunar. Todo bien, limpio y cómodo. Calidad precio está bien.
- La decoración, el entorno y la relación calidad-precio. El chico que nos atendió fue muy amable también.
- El pueblo,pero era horroroso no descansw por la habitacion.pienso que deberian tener aire y por eso mismo no volveria el trato desayuno etcc bien excepto toallas transparentes
- The owners were friendly and helpful.
Hotel Rural El Yantar de Gredos
This rural hotel has a peaceful setting in San Martin del Pimpollar, within the protected landscape of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers free Wi-Fi.The charming Yantar de Gredos offers traditional rural style, using natural materials from the surrounding region.The Yantar de Gredos’s restaurant serves both set menus and seasonal, à la carte options. There is a selection of traditional favorites and creative dishes. These are all accompanied by wine from the on site cellar.The local area is famous for its natural swimming pools. There are also many streams and mountains, with snow in winter.Hiking, climbing and horse-riding are possible in the surrounding countryside.
- Lovely hotel in fabulous location with great accommodation and excellent food. The hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming and hospitable. Highly recommended
This is a lovely hotel located in a very tiny and cute town right at the foot of Sierra de Gredos. If you want to completely disconnect and relax this place is a perfect choice. The atmosphere and the facilities itself inspired calmness.
The place is perfect for practicing hiking and other nature sports and the routes you can find nearby are countless.
Food is also good at the restaurant and we really much enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.
The view of the stars right behind the hotel in a clear night is awesome!
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families wanting to spend a few days surrounded by nature.
- El trato personal de Daniel y Cristina es inmejorable y la comida exquisita, te hacen sentir como en casa.
Buen trato y excelente restaurante
Todo muy limpio y cuidado
- Nos pareció que la opción de media pensión que ofrecen es de lo mejor que hemos probado nunca. El restaurante, su carta, su comida y su trato han sido excelente. Repetiremos!
Located in the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, these country houses offer fantastic views over the Tiétar Valley.The houses at Lo Alto have a modern, rustic décor with wooden beams and tiled floors. There is a lounge with sofa, flat-screen TV and the kitchenettes come with induction hob, microwave and coffee maker.There is also a seasonal outdoor pool just 0.8 mi away.There are many beautiful hiking routes in the woods surrounding Lo Alto. Ávila is around an hour’s drive away.
- We got everything what we expected- peace, beautiful nature, perfect comfort in the middle of the woods, tasty New year’s eve dinner etc. And the wifi worked great for us. The place is wonderful for exploring the nature!
nice setting of different houses
- Everything was great. I’d highly recommend it. Didn’t try the restaurant but will do next time.
- La lejanía de todo y el paisaje. Es el sitio perfecto para desconectar y perderte por esos paisajes y esas sendas..
- Todo!! El entorno es maravilloso! La casita perfecta , lo mejor para desconectar de todo y vivir la naturaleza! El dueño muy amable!! Q decir! Excelentee!
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla
Hotel Rural La Dehesilla is located in Barajas, in the beautiful Sierra de Gredos Mountains. It offers modern, rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, coffee maker and mountain views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional local food. The café has a fireplace and offers hamburgers, sandwiches and other dishes. There is also a summer terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun, overlooking the Sierra de Gredos Mountains.La Dehesilla is 15 minutes’ drive from La Plataforma de Gredos, the starting point for various hiking routes. In the surrounding countryside you can also enjoy activities such as paintballing, horse riding, and a high-rope course.Navarredonde de Gredos is 0.6 mi away, and there are several natural pools nearby. The Jerte Valley is 45 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach Ávila in under an hour.
The location was great and it was easy to use it as a base for exploring the area.
We enjoyed the restaurant experience and breakfast.
- Very accommodating and friendly staff, great food and a perfect location for us.
- Cama muy cómoda, habitacion decente. Tienen desayuno para Celia os si lo pides:)
- La cena y el desayuno muy buenos a buen precio. Cerveza Estrella Galicia. Y el trato muy bueno. A 18min de la Plataforma de Gredos
La amabilidad y limpieza, gente que le gusta su trabajo y un excelente bar
El restaurante excelente
- The location was great and it was easy to use it as a base for exploring the area.
Parador de Gredos
Nestled in pine forests and next to the Gredos Sierra, this Parador is housed in a stone building dating from 1928. The terrace, library and elegant lounge look out over the lovely grounds.Escape to the beautiful countryside of Castile and Leon on this vacation and sleep in style within this majestic Parador. The Gredos was one of the first Paradors and in traditional Parador style, is decorated in a classical style, completely in harmony with the buildings age and history.Relax in the elegant interiors which feature antique furniture, wooden beams and stone columns. Soak up the sunshine and picturesque views from the outdoor terrace.The Gredos restaurant serves local produce and traditional recipes prepared in an imaginative way.The surrounding Tormes Valley and Béjar Sierra are ideal for bird watching, in particular the Serinus Citrinella species. Other activities include hiking and fishing.
- We loved the coziness of the salons, which I think are very inviting. We used the cafeteria (but not the restaurant) which provided good service. The surroundings are also beautiful, with a trail which we completed.
- Lovely balcony with great sunset views. Great location. Good food in restaurant.
Perfect breakfast with eggs made to order
Very good located in the heart of the Gredos mountains
A walk starts next to the hotel.
- The staff were well informed about the attractions of the area. The entire hotel was comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant was of a good standard and the service was very good
90th year anniversary as it was the first Evey Parador.
Nice and quiet.
Hotel Rural Altogredos
One of our top picks in Hoyos del Espino.Set within the natural setting of Sierra de Gredos Regional Park, Hotel Rural Altogredos is located in Hoyos del Espino, Avila. It offers rooms and country houses with mountain views.The Rural Altogredos hotel has an á la carte restaurant specialized in meats, homemade desserts and dishes prepared with local produce. Sandwiches and snacks are available throughout the day, offering an uninterrupted kitchen service. Take-away lunches are available upon request.Featuring a mountain-style design with wooden furniture and rustic décor, all rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The country houses also have a kitchen and a living-dining room.Hotel Rural Altogredos organizes day trips and horseback riding for a surcharge. The town center is 3 minutes’ drive. Avila is 42 mi away.
- Amazing staff, fast to reply emails. Helped us with early breakfast and late check out and even let us have a shower after out long hike
- The breakfast was fantastic. Great place with a great view! Highly recommended!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Clean and cozy
Very good breakfast
- Lots of personal attention, breakfast in the room (I needed to get up early), very good restaurant, possibility to prepare yourself a cup of tea, beautiful surroundings, on the road to the plataforma de Gredos (easy to hitchhike or you can ask at the hotel and they will get you there)
- Staff were excellent couldn’t do enough for us!
Posada de la Triste Condesa
Located in Arenas de San Pedro, Posada de la Triste Condesa inn offers rooms and a traditional breakfast just 3.1 mi from Sierra de Gredos Mountain Range. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Simple and functional rooms at this property come with heating, wardrobe, desk and a flat-screen TV. They all have a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. You can make use of the shared TV area or get tourist information of the area at reception.You can find restaurants and supermarket within 350 feet from Posada de la Triste Condesa.Talavera de la Reina is a 40-minute drive away and Madrid is 106 mi from the property.
- Great location, friendly owner, good beds and bathroom facilities.
- The breakfast, with natural orange juice, toasts, coffee. The very nice staff, the clean rooms and modern bathrooms, the environment, the large rooms. The price!!
- Charming and quite delightful place with pretty inner courtyard. Would suggest booking outside room as inner rooms are dark. Friendly staff and enchanting place.
- La amabilidad del hombre que nos recibió y el trato recibido durante las pocas pero muy agradables horas que pasamos en su posada. Totalmente recomendable para una escapada a la sierra de Gredos!
- posada con un patio precioso(sobre todo para disfrutarlo en verano). Habitación cómoda y con calor para el frío que hacía Fuera. Buena ubicación
Posada El Canchal
Posada El Canchal is located in Arenas de San Pedro. It offers free WiFi throughout, a terrace, and a shared TV area. Toledo can be reached in a 1.5 hours’ drive.The rooms have a rustic décor, exposed wood-beamed ceilings, or exposed stone walls. All have independent heating and an private bathroom.
- Perfect experience, lovely place to stay and the owner is really nice and welcoming. He showed us the house and recommended us some places to go in Arenas. Highly recommended place to stay and rest.
- Posada con mucho encanto y trato exquisito de sus propietarios.
- Precioso alojamiento,bien situado,personal muy amable,muy muy recomendable…habitación con encanto…
- Todo. Y por encima de todo Elias: encantador, súper amable y súper atento con todos los clientes. La posada tiene un ambiente especial y es súper acogedora.
- Nos encantó la casa rural, tiene mucho encanto con las vigas de madera y la habitación y el salón tan acogedores. Elías fue de gran ayuda explicándonos rutas de senderismo y qué ver en los alrededores. Totalmente recomendable!
Hotel Rural El Bosque de la Herrezuela
Hotel Rural El Bosque de la Herrezuela is located south of Sierra de Gredos Mountain Range and offers double rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning. It is between Arenas de San Pedro and Candeleda.The hotel features a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine and a terrace with seating area and garden views. There is also a bar and comfortable shared living room with TV, stereo system and a variety of board games.Rooms are bright and cozy and include a TV and private bathroom with towels and linen.
The countryside location offers opportunities for many outdoor activities such as hiking. The hotel is 5.6 mi from Guisando.
- Pleasant little house in the middle of the wood, an ideal place to do treks in the area. Be careful that Google map sends you to another hotel with the same name in the cente of Arenas. This one in on the road between arenas and candeleda. A. V. 924
- Location. Fantastic views of Toledo from 3rd floor rooms, balconies outstanding. Great bedrooms, super king size bed.
- Excelent and cosy hotel for relaxing. Nice dinner and brilliant attention
- El sitio donde está ubicado el hotel es muy tranquilo y bonito. Está en mitad de un bosque. Ideal para dar largos paseos y conocer los bonitos pueblos de alrededor. Se duerme tranquilo, sin ruidos por las noches. Ideal para descansar
- El entorno es espectacular, la tranquilidad y el buen ambiente inmejorables. La carta del restaurante es limitada pero todo delicioso y más que suficiente para cenar. El desayuno riquísimo (pan, porras, bizcocho, croisant, embutidos y queso, mermeladas, café y zumo) y con unas bonitas vistas. La habitación muy cómoda y de buen tamaño, el baño amplio y perfectamente remodelado y limpio. La estancia fue maravillosa y nos ha encantado el pueblo, con mucho ambiente y mucha historia por conocer, nos ha gustado tanto que vamos a repetir seguro.
Top Hotels In Cuevas Del Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuevas del Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!