10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cudahy California – Top Hotel Reviews
Cudahy California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cudahy California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cudahy California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cudahy California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cudahy California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cudahy California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cudahy California:
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Located in Bell Gardens, 7 miles from Los Angeles, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from The Bicycle Hotel & Casino, and Anaheim is 17 miles from the property. Long Beach Airport is 11 miles away.
- Staff friendly gave us early check in and room was perfect and above our expectations
- facility on perfect conditions and bed were spectacular
- Everything was amazing! The staff was phenomenal and the rooms were gorgeous and large. Five stars!
It is in the middle way between diseny parks and universal studio. Great location
And surrounded by stores that open till late time
- The rooms itself were nice, clean and very comfortable! The Hospitality of every employee was wonderful! The Breakfast Buffet was Delicious!
Quality Inn & Suites Bell Gardens
This hotel is conveniently located only a few minutes from downtown Los Angeles and Interstate 710 in Bell Gardens, California. Enjoy modern amenities and comfortable accommodations in this ideal location.The Comfort Inn and Suites Bell Gardens are located moments from many area attractions. The excitement and entertainment of Bicycle Casino, the luxury shopping and gourmet restaurants of downtown Los Angeles are a short drive away.After a restful night’s sleep, guests at the Bell Gardens Comfort Inn can start their day with a complimentary continental breakfast, with a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or check their email with free high-speed internet access.
- The bed was very soft and comfortable. My family and I had a great stay.
- Breakfast was without any fruit or veggies, all junk
- Honestly, we had a bad experience from the beginning!!!
- Nothing specific to point out, everything was great!
- Cozy, great wifi, and it’s located in the town square of Bell Gardens. And it’s cheapest decent hotel in the area. Safe, too. And housekeeping is nice, too. And UberEATS reaches there, too, so you can order take-out from the local McDonalds. Good air con as well.
Travelodge Inn&Suites Los Angeles Bell California
Serving a daily continental breakfast, Travelodge Inn & Suites Los Angeles Bell California provides free guest parking and free WiFi. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is 20.4 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel provides a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests of the property can relax in the hot tub.Full room service is provided at the hotel daily between 09:00 and 17:00. The hotel features an intimate 12-person meeting space, perfect for a small gathering or conference.
- It was an easy check in, the room was clean, friendly staff and convenient location for our destination.
- When you go there with your car then you can leave your car in a safe parking place, they have cameras around the building. Bathroom was big. Bed was ok. Staff was also ok.
Reasonable price for a clean and spacious room. Everything worked fine and decor is a little outdated but nothing horrible. Breakfast was standard continental fare.
Right near a supermarket with yummy hot food.
- The staff was super courteous and pleasant. The rooms are always very clean. I love staying here!
– Free parking
– Friendly staff
– Good Wifi connection
– Clean room
Days Inn & Suites South Gate
Days Inn & Suites South Gate is located in South Gate, just 8 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shops at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from GuestHouse Inn & Suites Southgate, and Anaheim is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from Days Inn & Suites South Gate.
- Jaccuzi wasn’t working properly and wen I told front desk they didn’t have af
- Very spacious room, good pillows, clean linens and nice towels. The lobby area smelled fresh and looked nice and clean. Guest service clerk was very helpful and attentive. Later in the evening there were some loud noises made by other guests, then I received a phone call from the guest service asking if “everything was okay” and informed me that the rowdy guests were checking out. I was very pleased with overall experience.
- Comfy quiet the spa bath was wonderful I enjoyed my stay
- The rooms are super cleannand nice the service is cool too
- Room was clean and comfortable. Awesome staff both day and night shifts.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood offers accommodations in Lynwood, just 8 miles from Los Angeles.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Santa Monica is 17 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Lynwood, and Anaheim is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lynwood Century Freeway Travelodge
A short walk from shopping and entertainment at Plaza Mexico, this Lynwood hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at the Lynwood Travelodge include cable TV. Featuring a sitting area, all comfortably furnished rooms are decorated in rich wood and floral accents.The Travelodge Lynwood offers a 24-hour front desk. Free morning newspapers are available.The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is 10 miles from the accommodations. The Walt Disney Concert Hall is a 20-minute drive away.
- I like the service the cleanliness the staff makes you feel welcome
- Everything was fine, clean, neat, tidy until the breakfast. Got my downstairs room choice and was able to park at the door. Nearby restaurants okay. Quiet even though next to I-105 freeway.
- Very clean rooms. The breakfast oatmeal, cereal and fruits were good.
- The room was super clean like always… The maids are awesome
The staff is always nice the room is clean and free from critters its
quiet and good if you need to work or want to have peace of mind .
difrent places to eat within short walking distance.
Embassy Suites Los Angeles – Downey
Adjacent to the Downey Civic Center and situated close to several major motorways, this hotel provides a tranquil and relaxing environment, complete with state-of-the-art amenities and first-class services.Offering free shuttle service within a 5 miles (5 miles) radius of the hotel, guests at the Embassy Suites Los Angeles-Downey can easily visit the Stonewood Shopping Center, Commerce Casino and Bicycle Casino.After enjoying a delicious free cooked-to-order breakfast, guests at the Downey Embassy Suites can relax by the indoor pool.At the end of the day, guests can work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, enjoy a meal at the on-site Brickstone Grill restaurant, or take advantage of the nightly Evening Reception.
- Customer service is excellent room and food as well.
- The view to the breakfast area is beautiful I love it
- maintenance was great , breakfast was perfect and the selection of food was great , I also liked the complimentary drinks hour
- I loved the indoor pool and the breakfast was great. Also the evening happy hour was really nice. Parking was easily accessible.
- The representative who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. She was a delight to work with.
DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles/Commerce
Located outside of downtown Los Angeles and offering easy access to I-5, this hotel is close to area attractions, including Commerce Casino, and provides exceptional accommodations and amenities.The Doubletree Hotel Los Angeles/Commerce is an ideal location for exploring surrounding area attractions and sites. The Nokia Theater, the Staples Center, home to basketball’s Lakers and Clippers, as well as Disneyland are all located within driving distance.The Commerce Doubletree Hotel was designed with comfort in mind. Guests at the hotel can enjoy numerous thoughtful amenities, from signature Sweet Dreams bed and goose-down comforters, to MP3 compatible radios and a warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in.
- The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful (except for the customer service manager who was grumpy), love the proximity to the outlet mall
- Bed was comfortable, but I had better bed at other hotels.
- This location is located next to the outlet, during the busy holidays season , we have to drive in to the hotel parking along with the busy shopping crowds. It took my family family 20 min just to get into the parking lot. I would not recommend during Christmas or thanksgiving seasons. But I would recommend if traverlers are planning to go outlet shopping, it’s really only walk distance away from the stores.
- Close to Outlet, nice and clean rooms, friendly staff, centrally located in LA
Fast check in/out.
Hand scale at front desk. Useful!
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles-Commerce Casino
Adjacent to the Commerce Casino, this hotel in Commerce, California is 8 miles from downtown Los Angeles. It features lush gardens, water fountains and several on-site dining options.Crowne Plaza Los Angeles – Commerce Casino features an outdoor pool and 24-hour gym. Guests can use the hotel’s free Wi-Fi or relax with a massage in the full-service spa.This hotel is located off Interstate 5 which offers easy access to Disneyland, a 25 minute drive away. Universal Studios is 16.7 miles away.Spacious guest rooms at Commerce Casino Crowne Plaza Los Angeles are decorated with clean white walls and linens. Each includes air conditioning, a microwave and coffee facilities.The Las Vegas Buffet offers a variety of international dishes. Guests can have a sandwich at The New York Deli or a glass of freshly squeezed juice at the Tropical Snack Bar.
- The room was nice and the food in the restaurants was adequate.
- Good location, big and convenient rooms, clean and quiet
Our room was large, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was well organized. we liked that the staff gave us a room close to the elevator as requested.
we like this hotel as we go there to play poker in the casino. The spa is also awesome..
- The bed was great and the hotel was surprisingly quiet at night
- The beds were comfortable and I enjoyed the toiletries.
Travelodge Commerce Los Angeles Area
Travelodge Commerce Los Angeles Area is located in Commerce, 9 miles from Los Angeles and 21 miles from Santa Monica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Anaheim is 15 miles from Travelodge Commerce Los , and Long Beach is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 11 miles from Travelodge Commerce Los Angeles Area.
- WiFi should be free no matter what… For 115 dollars I expect more than a bed & shower. The credit card device was not working, nor the elevator. This is not a property I would book again.
- The staff was helpful & friendly. Quiet & comfortable
Fast check-in (and it was 7am).
Room was clean and DIDNT have bedbugs (I know about those dirty critters).
Was able to ask for more towels with no problem.
Front desk accommodated my wanting of a late checkout (12pm).
- The room was very clean, with a coffeemaker, mini refrigerator,and microwave. The hotel is in good location, Easy access to the freeway, near a gas station, restaurants, is good for families or business persons.
- Good clean room, coffee in the room and continental breakfast is great
Top Hotels In Cudahy California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cudahy California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cudahy California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cudahy California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!