10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cubo De La Solana Castile And Leon:
Rincón del Nazareno
Rincón del Nazareno is located in Almazán’s charming Old Town, on the banks of the River Duero. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private terrace.The stylish rooms at this guest house feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one offers views of the Old Town or the river.Rincón del Nazareno’s contemporary restaurant serves traditional local dishes, using seasonal produce. Large weekend meals with roast meat are available on request.Almazán’s Town Square is just a minute’s walk from Rincón del Nazareno. With good access to the A-15 Motorway, the property is a 30-minute drive from Soria.
- Very good and supporting staff. Really as it should be.
- Tasteful modern decor and facilities in this traditional building. Staff were friendly and the food was excellent 👍
- Great amazing view. Nice breakfast with different code tast
- I have stayed in this hostel before. Its easy to find just off the motorway. For the price the rooms are modern,clean and a good size. Staff very helpfull. Restaurant opens at 9pm for typical menu of the day at 12.00 euros
- The hotel was in a good position for exploring Almazan. There was free parking outside the hotel.The hotel was clean and modern.
Hotel Villa De Almazan
Hotel Villa de Almazan is located in Almazan, a 20-minute drive from Soria. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and 24-hour reception, and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each room at the Villa de Almazan is decorated with locally made furniture. Rooms include a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.The Villa de Almazan’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine, specializing in roasted and grilled meats. The hotel also has a café-bar where you can enjoy characteristic tapas.Villa de Almazan is around a 2-hour drive from Madrid and just 26 mi from Medinaceli, a historic town with famous Roman and Moorish gates. The hotel’s tour desk provides information about the area.
- Free parking, ideal if your travelling thru., clean, good food and reasonably priced. Modern hotel, very casual feel about it.
- Room was ok, unfortunately the airco was not working, only air was circulating. Had to sleep with opened window and that’s no fun. Shower was great!
- Comfortable airy room, very clean friendly staff. Nice evening meal in the cafeteria, bar at hotel and is easy distance walking in to the town and plaza major
The food was good.
The staff very friendly.
It was easy to find.
- Un hotel muy cómodo que combina modernidad y trato personal
Located in a peaceful setting 5 minutes’ drive from Soria, the Hotel Cadosa offers an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV.All rooms in the Hotel Cadosa have free Wi-Fi, heating, and a private bathroom. All are exterior-facing.The hotel has a children’s play area, and good-sized, attractive gardens.Strategically placed between Madrid and Pamplona, the hotel is 1.9 mi from Soria. There is free on-site parking.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room spotless. Safe car parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location excellent for us on our way to ports.
- Excellent price, free parking. Wifi and a/c worked well. 10 minute drive into Soria city center. Since the price was so low, I’d stay again, even with the many negatives.
- Have stayed here 3 times before and it is an excellent stop off. But out of the way but that suits us.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds and nice linen. Shower was nice and towels were good quality. Fast wifi. Off street parking. We didn’t eat breakfast or eat at the restaurant so can’t provide feedback on food.
Bedroom was extremely clean and very spacious.
Staff very attentive and helpful,
All together, would stay again and recommend!! (apart from restaurant)
Hotel Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Alfonso VIII offers affordable accommodations set in the heart of Soria, in Castilla y León. This functional, modern hotel has a gym and a sauna.Alfonso VIII is in the center of Soria. This small city has old city walls and many historic churches. These include the 12th-century San Pedro Cathedral and the Convent of Santa Clara.Rooms at the Alfonso VIII are bright and spacious. They all have a TV and a minibar. Rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe and a restaurant, serving fresh local dishes. There is also a relaxing lounge area with sofas. The hotel’s gift shop sells traditional regional products.
Good size room. Good bathroom. Very comfortable bed.
Menu del dia. Excellent choice and value
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Easy access to the restaurant with good dinner.
- Great Old city location; easy walkable pathways to all interesting points. Didn’t partake of breakfast; we do our own simple eats, usually save eating out for mid-day and evenings. Did eat at the hotel this day, for lunch and the waiter was extremely kind and not pushy despite the fact that the dining room closed at 3:30pm and we showed up @ 3:15 not leaving till about 3:45. The meal was excellent and the “menu-of-the-day” included (for 15 euros each) 2 courses, bread, dessert, and a full bottle of wine. Parked under the hotel at extra cost, but well worth it for the convenience. Would stay there again.
- Rooms are a lovely size, nice to have a door in between bedroom and bathroom, cafeteria is very charming and staff super friendly.
- Clean, comfortable – lovely room. V. good location.
- Good size room. Good bathroom. Very comfortable bed.
Hotel Leonor Mirón
One of our top picks in Soria.Set in Mirón Park, beside the Hermitage, Leonor Hotel offers views over the River Duero and Soria. All air-conditioned rooms have a laptop safe and some feature a hydro-massage bath.Hotel Leonor Mirón rooms are elegant and have carpeted floors. They have cable TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The Leonor Mirón has a bar and a snack bar. The restaurant serves a variety of fish, meat and pasta dishes, and special diet menus are available on request.Free parking is available at the hotel, and the center of Soria is 0.7 mi away.
- Took an immediate liking to this hotel room. Perfect. Clean. Efficient. Quiet. Very convenient. Hotel overall fresh and remodeled lux.
- The hotel had adequate parking on premises. The bathroom was very large. We liked that two single beds were pushed together as we are accustomed to a king size bed. It was nice to have a small table and chairs so we could have a light dinner in our room.
- This hotel exceeded our expectations from the friendly staff to the location and the cleanliness and comfort of our room. The view was fantastic overlooking the river. Would recommend!
- Beautiful location just outside of Soria; lovely views and walking paths overlooking the Duero River. Old, quiet Spanish charm.
- Away from the center with pedestrian access. Beatifull chaple next to it. Soria is a jewel.
One of our best sellers in Soria! Leonor Centro is located 1,300 feet from Soria’s Main Square. It offers free Wi-Fi, and a free spa and gym. All air-conditioned rooms have a hydro-massage bath or shower and a laptop safe.The modern Leonor Hotel is decorated with original artwork by Soria’s Javier Pérez. Rooms are soundproofed and heated, and feature flat-screen cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathrobe.The Leonor’s spa includes a hot tub and Turkish bath. There are Scottish showers and heated relaxation beds.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Spanish cuisine. A buffet breakfast is offered, and there is a café-bar with a summer terrace. Special diet menus are available on request.The Leonor Centro has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Soria Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location is very good. Parking right next door and very cheap.
Location is very good
Staff is.very friendly and helpful
Beds are good
- Great central location and friendly staff, and generally comfortable, but not worth paying a premium.
- This hotel was well located in the city centre, it was clean and comfortable and good value for money. We were able to park in the public car park next to the hotel for a couple of euros and the very pretty park was a stroll away. We had a lively evening as there was a fiesta going on with bands playing and huge numbers of people about. I
The hotel was choosen for location in center and near underground parking which has cheap offer for 2.95 EUR per day.
The room is big and has real double bed.
The bathroom is equipped with spa bathtub.
WiFi works fine.
One of our top picks in Soria.Hotel Castilla is built on top of Soria’s ancient city walls, 1,300 feet from Soria Bullring. Set on a pedestrian street, it offers modern air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms feature wooden floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Each country-style room has a mini-bar, safe and work desk. Some rooms have a balcony.Soria is a small city and you can walk to Santo Domingo Church, the Numantino Museum and San Juan de Duero Church from the hotel. The 16th-century Renaissance town hall, in Soria’s main square, is 1,150 feet from the hotel.Luggage storage is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Hotel Castilla is next to Plaza de los Herradores, where you can find a range of restaurants and bars.
- The hotel was excellent, located right next to the main plaza. We arrived in Soria by chance and are very happy to have visited it.
- No staff available to discuss problems, paid for parking up front but refused when we left parking.
- Convenience,hotel is comfortable and in the centre of Soria. Pedestrian precinct close by with food and drink easily available and the older streets virtually car free. We were able to keep our bicycles inside the building.
Lo mejor la ubicación y la presión del agua de la ducha.
También nos guardaron las maletas el último día mientras estábamos paseando.
- La ubicación, muy céntrico, con un parking 24horas Justo al lado por 2,95€ las 24horas, la habitación era grande y calentita.
Morendal-Zaaita is located in Soria City Center, 650 feet from Numantino Museum and the Cocathedral. Soria’s Bullring is 1,300 feet away.All units have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Soria Bus Station is 0.6 mi from Morendal-Zaaita, while Mayor Soria Plaza is 1.6 mi from the property.
- We loved the location, and the ease of parking (beneath the apartment was public parking for only 2,95 Euro/day); we were given an apartment that was larger than we expected, with an additional bedroom, and everything was clean and beautifully designed. We loved our stay and the woman who greeted us, Nelly, was friendly and accommodating.
- Location was fantastic, right in the middle of town.
Son unos apartamentos que están en el centro de Soria.
Justo al lado tienen un parking cubierto muy barato 2,95€/24h.
Son modernos, limpios y cálidos.
- Apartamento nuevo, cómodo y calentito. En pleno centro pero tranquilo. Parking publico ( y barato) en la puerta.
- Está muy céntrico, la escalera del parking da justo a la puerta de los apartamentos. Tiene una decoración muy bonita y agradable. Es acogedor y muy cómodo.
Parador de Soria
Parador de Soria’s high position means it enjoys wonderful panoramic views over the city and the Duero Valley. Soria’s main square is just 10 minutes’ walk away.Set on a hilltop and surrounded by Soria’s forests, this Parador has an unbeatable position and enjoys fantastic views. You will feel at peace among the rural, tranquil surroundings.Relax in your spacious room within the Parador Soria. The rooms are carefully decorated with a clever use of light and space. Enjoy views over the surrounding countryside including the river and forests. The decor is smart and a sleek with a use of organic colors, fine wood and contemporary furniture.Dine in the splendid restaurant where you can try authentic cuisine of the region including local produce such as wild game and traditional soups. Enjoy all this in the tranquil setting of the dining room and with stunning views.
- Wonderfully quiet hotel. fantastic restaurant for night of Reyes – 3 wise men meal
Good views from hotel
Clean and tidy hotel and food was good
- The parador of Soria is also known as parador de Antonio Machado. This is helpful as some signs will have this name on them. It’s more modern than traditional, but location is awesome. The receptionist was helpful informing us about places of interest nearby and gave us a map. I like to point that not all paradores we visited gave us a map. Parking availability was a must. A stroll by the river Duero was enhanced by Autumn colors.
- Everything! Location, comfort, cleanliness, size of room. Perfect.
- Good location, sizeable room, WiFi good, staff, peaceful
Hotel Soria Plaza Mayor
This 17th-century building is located in Soria’s Plaza Mayor Square, next to the town hall. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an LCD TV.All rooms at the Hotel Soria Plaza Mayor feature wooden floors and a verse from the poet Antonio Machado on the wall. They all come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and many have a private balcony.Hotel Plaza Mayor has a snack bar. Staff can provide information about what to do in Soria and the surrounding area.The hotel is opposite the 18th-century Palacio de la Audiencia Concert Hall and 800 feet from the Romanesque Santa Clara Convent.
- The location is wonderful and easily accessible by car, also the parking was close by and not expensive at all.
- Location to Plaza Mayor and stores and restaurants. Close to public parking lot. We were able to drop luggage first at hotel right on the plaza.
- Right on the main square. Parking close and only €3 a day.
- Location is unbeatable. Parking is only two minutes away in a garage and is only 2.95€ for 24 hours. Nespresso coffee available in lobby as well as a kettle for tea drinkers. Great place.
- There was no WiFi. They didn’t even try to fix the issue. As far as I could tell I was one of two guests in the hotel and barely got their attention or service.
Top Hotels In Cubo De La Solana Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cubo de la Solana Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!