10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cubla Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cubla Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cubla Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cubla Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cubla Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cubla Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cubla Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cubla Aragon:
Hotel La Fonda De La Estación
Featuring attractive rooms with balconies, La Fonda De La Estación is set in a charming 19th-century farmhouse, 0.6 mi from the village of La Puebla De Valverde. It features a traditional Aragonese restaurant.Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine with a modern touch in La Fonda’s stylish restaurant. A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room. Free Wi-Fi is available here and in the lounge. Restaurant-Cafeteria is closed on Tuesdays. Only breakfast will be served that day.The surrounding Sierra de Javalambre region is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. The ski slopes at Javalambre can be reached in just 25 minutes by car. Set on the Sagunto-Ojos Negros Green Route, the hotel is 2,300 feet from exit 92 of the A23 Motorway. Dinopolis Teruel is 11 mi from the property and Mora de Rubielos is 9.3 mi away.
Superb evening meal from menu du jour
- The decor, the bed was so comfortable and the staff really helpful
- Great location for travelling through Spain. Lovely staff and excellent accommodation. The food prepared for us was exactly what we required and was of a high standard.
- Very comfortable overnight stay and enjoyable meal in the evening there. Good breakfast too – lots of choice.
- As usual everything was perfect the staff the room and yes the food. A truely special place to stay.
- Superb evening meal from menu du jour
Hotel Isabel de Segura
One of our top picks in Teruel.Located next to Los Fueros Park in the city of Teruel, this hotel is ideally positioned for getting around on foot. It is located only 15 minutes’ walk from the center and 5 minutes’ walk from the town’s viaduct.Take a pleasant evening stroll into the center of Teruel from Isabel de Segura, where you can visit the exhibition palace and the Dinópolis – a paleontological theme park. Pinilla Football Stadium, Cai Teruel Volleyball Court and the local swimming pool are also closeby.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening, where you can enjoy traditional dishes of the area accompanied by local wines. After dinner, retire to the café bar, where you can drink and chat with friends, colleagues or fellow guests.Each of the bedrooms in Isabel de Segura comes with an private bathroom, TV, and wired internet access, so you can check your emails at any time. Hotel Isabel de Segura also offers family rooms and rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- Location was good and the parking inside an enclosed yard. The hotel was within an easy 15 minute walk of the town centre, with all of it’s restaurants and bars (and shops.) A nice town to walk around, and interesting buildings and sites to see.The big park situated across the road from the hotel had a little cafe with really nice food.
- Position good. Town is interesting, when it stops rainingnothing
- Excellent value for money. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet.
- Excellent facilities, brand new and super clean. Friendly staff. Nice location.
- Very reasonably priced accommodations within easy walking distance of city; on-site restaurant with good food at modest prices; convenient on-site parking; helpful staff
Hotel Civera is located in the modern area of Teruel, just 10 minutes’ walk from the downtown and from the famous Dinópolis theme park. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each comfortable and exterior room has mini-bar with 2 free bottles of water, desk, safe, and flat-screen TV. Air conditioning and heating are also provided. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace or a living room.
As I’d lived in Teruel for a month I knew where the hotel was and it was ideally located. I didn’t want to be in the centre. WiFi was excellent. The fitness centre was also very good.
Staff on reception were very polite. Was a good stay.
Very nice hotel – room was a good size and and a good quality. We did not eat at the hotel
The reception staff were very friendly and helpful
- The staff were friendly and helpful close to bars and restaurants as they only cater for breakfast . The town is historic and good for practicing your spanish
- Central location and easy to walk into the centre of Teruel and to the nearby park.
- They welcomed us with basked of fruits.The hotel is a with perfect location. Monuments of art mudejar are very near including wonderful cathedral heritage.
- As I’d lived in Teruel for a month I knew where the hotel was and it was ideally located. I didn’t want to be in the centre. WiFi was excellent. The fitness centre was also very good.
The Reina Cristina has a great location in the beautiful historic quarter of Teruel, where there are many examples of Mudéjar architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms at the Reina Cristina feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Free water is provided in the mini-bar. Some rooms come with city views, while others come with river or mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in the delicious ternasco aragonés (lamb from Aragon).The city’s attractions are all within easy reach of the hotel, and public transportation is found nearby.
- The breakfasts were very good and worth the money.
Very convortable bed and pillow
The shower is quite big and opened. There is a glass wall that separates it from the rest of bathroom
The room is big enough and cozy
The terrace has privacy
There are fruits in the room – i dont know if for free or not, but was a tiny detail that I liked
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet room. Great location. Good breakfast although there were absolutely no vegetables or salads which I missed a bit.
- A marvellous balcony with views to die for right next to one of the towers with a bell but the room was soundproof so it was magic to sit outside so near and to listen and take photos awesome 😃
The hotel is modern and located close to the historic centre. We were allocated a top floor (floor 4) room which was large and had a seating area. It also had a large balcony with sun lounger and table and chairs and had a good view. All the fourth floor appeared to be similar. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom had a walk-in shower – although we were promised a bath-tub.
The hotel owns an “asador” (grill) restaurant across the road where we ate dinner. The food was good, the prices were reasonable and it was bright and clean however there were only two other couples there so not much atmosphere.
Hotel Suite Camarena
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Hotel Suite Camarena is located in the Teruel, 15 minutes’ walk from the city center. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The modern rooms at the Suite Camarena feature parquet floors and smart décor. Each one includes air conditioning and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. The property features an electric vehicle charging station and private parking for bicycles.Teruel’s bullring, train station and town center are a 15-minute walk from the Suite Camarena. With good access to the A23 Motorway, the hotel is 1.5 hours’ drive from the beaches of the Costa del Azahar.Dinopolis is a 5-minute drive from the property, and Teruel Conference Center can also be reached in 5 minutes.
- The location was good for walking to the historic side of town. The area was residential and very safe.
size of room and bathroom
- Large room. Comfy double bed. Hotel and room warm. Easy walk to town and many restaurants nearby.
- Liked very much, great overnight stay, 20 minute walk to lovely old town but plenty close by.
- Nice room, friendly staff (spoke english better than me), EXCELLENT breakfast – the best we had in Spain so far. One can park the car in the underground garage for € 10 per night, but in the end we left it outside, exactly in front of the hotel’s main door, for free. For lunch/dinner, try Rokelin (Avenida Sanz Gadea 1, a few blocks in Northwest direction), absolutely amazing.
Sercotel Torico Plaza
One of our top picks in Teruel.This hotel, set right in the heart of Teruel, offers fantastic views of the Mudejar Tower of El Salvador and the Fountain of Torico Plaza.The Sercotel Torico Plaza’s rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and a minibar – ideal for family stays.Spend the day wandering around historic Teruel. At night, ask at the 24-hour reception desk for dining recommendations in this lovely city.
- This well located hotel was lovely. Very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We only had a one night stay over but will return.
- Room was lovely and very large, bed was huge and very comfortable! Great location right in the centre of everything. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Continental breakfast was good and extensive. Room good size. The location of the hotel was close to shops, bars and restaurants.
We received a very warm welcome and everything was explained very clearly including the parking. We could park directly outside the hotel while checking in and unloading bags.
The beds were extremely comfortable.
The view from the room roof terrace was amazing.
The breakfast area was extremely organised and clean and staff very attentive with replenishing food and drink.
- Breakfast was great – chocolate croissants, fruit, tortilla de patatas, yogurt etc. Location was fantastic.
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Built above a 14th-century arch from a Medieval church, this charming hotel offers an Arabic-style tearoom and free WiFi. Each unique room has Mudejar or modern décor and includes flat-screen TV and a small balcony.El Mudayyan houses an ancient tunnel to San Salvador Church and Tower. The hotel is located next to Santa María Cathedral and Plaza Torico, in Teruel Old Town.El Mudayyan’s rooms are inspired by designs from Teruel Cathedral. Each air-conditioned room includes a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have 2 single beds pushed together.The city’s beautiful buildings make it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Staff at the hotel can provide tourist information and help organizing trips. They can also recommend local restaurants.
- The thing about this place is the location in the centre of Terkel. It’s a small place with quirky rooms. My double bed was a good size but pretty firm, as the Spanish like it. It’s 100metres from the main square, and a plentiful supply of tapas bars just around the corner. Park in council multi-storey around the corner for security.
I loved this hotel from the room,beds,bathroom breakfast and staff.
So comfortable and welcoming. Just off the town plaza but close enough for restaurants and the sites. Car park was just a short distance away – a little expensive maybe but safe,
- Friendly staff. Close to the center. Good size room. Clean. Perfect.
- Kind staff. Very good breakfast. Very good room with great heating.
- Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. This does not feel like you are staying at a anonymous, large hotel. Perfect location at a very reasonable price.
Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel
This elegant hotel is located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Teruel. Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel offers a spa and a dinosaur-themed children’s spa. Guests have free access to the hotel’s disco and to the hotel’s cinema area. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The smart, air-conditioned rooms at Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel , a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a sofa. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish food.The Ciudad de Teruel’s spa features a hot tub, bubble beds and a steam bath, as well as swan necks and a sauna. The charming children’s spa includes slides and a ball pit.Teruel’s cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site on account of its Mudéjar architecture. With good access to the A-23 Motorway, the hotel is within 90 minutes’ drive of Zaragoza and Valencia.
- The hitel is very family friendly. The DinoSpa is a great treat. They also have a cinema playing three different movies at different times. The breakfast had options for both kids and adults. The hotel is designed to accomodatw kids’ comfort overall.
- Room spacious menu del dial excellent good lifts top class hotel brilliant for motorway bathroom supplies perfect
It’s excellent for families with kids. The room was big. It easily fit 2 adults, a 4 year old and a 2 year old with a travel crib. The hotel has a movie room for kids, and another room where kids can play games and jump around in a ball park. They have a spa for adults and a Dino Spa for the kids.
Our 4 year old loved the Dino Spa.
Also, breakfast was a really nice buffet. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very friendly/helpful. Everything was very convenient.
We went to Dinopolis and then stayed the night in the hotel and the next morning we went to the Dino Spa and visited Teruel. It was a great two day getaway. We will stay here again the next time we visit Teruel.
- Secure parking and hotels location. Room size was good and the bed was comfortable.
The facilities for the young ones in our party were excellent. The play area in the spa was great value for money. There was a cinema for the kids; a disco for the young ones and a games room. Apart from the spa all entertainment was free. An excellent hotel if you have young family. The rooms were large and very clean. The whole hotel was extremely clean.
The cafe/restaurant was good value for money. Basic food but plenty of it. There was an abundance of food in the breakfast room with plenty of choice.
Parador de Teruel
On the outskirts of historic Teruel, the hotel is a perfect expression of the mixture of cultures and styles of this interesting and monumental city, home to some of the most representative buildings of the Mudejar style.The hotel, a mansion inspired by this style, combines a plethora of styles and lines in its construction. Marbles, tiling, ogive arches and arabesque details form part of delightful, spacious rooms in pastel tones.The restaurant serves local delicacies such as “migas a la pastora” and lamb stew.There is also a large garden with a swimming pool, tennis courts, and suites appropriate for holding conventions, meetings and social events.The Parador is about 1.2 mi from the heart of the city, the Mudejar towers and the Cathedral.
- Having stayed here twice before we knew what to expect, hence it didn’t exceed expectations but lived up to those high expectations that we already had. It was only an all too brief stop-over on a 2 day+ return journey from SE Spain to the UK but it is good to know that it can always be relied upon and something to look forward to. Sometime we hope to make this a base to explore the local area rather than just a stop-over – previously we have briefly ventured into town (Teruel) and it looks very attractive and interesting.
- Location, comfort level just a nice place to stay.
- Very friendly staff and very clean. Very easy with wife wheelchair bound
- We traveled with our family with kids over the age of 18.
- Lovely accommodation and a very convenient position only a short distance from the motorway. Certainly very good for the one night we were there.
Gran Hotel Botánicos
One of our top picks in Teruel.Gran Hotel Botánicos is located in central Teruel, across the street from the train station and near Torre del Salvador and Escalinata del Óvalo. Free WiFi is offered throughout the propertyAll rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating, mini-bar, and safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The property offers a bar. There is also a business center, meeting room, and a shared lounge. Laundry services carry a surcharge.The hotel is located in the historical center of the city, just 1,300 feet from the Cathedral. Guests can also explore the surrounding area.
- Large comfortable room. Access direct to city centre
- Very spacious and modern room, with a beautiful view.
- All the facilities were excellent. Loved the way the back hotel door (on the fifth floor!) opened directly onto the walkway to investigate the old part of the town. We may come back when some of the town renovations have been completed.
- The hotel is across street from the train station. Super helpful staff who helped to arrange our trip to Albarracín, which is a MUST if you made it to Teruel (no public bus going to Albarracín. Can only get there for day tour or private taxi)
- Good location in the centre of town with good secure parking. Easy access from the main road (over the road from the main train station). Staff were really friendly
Top Hotels In Cubla Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cubla Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cubla Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cubla Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!