10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cubillos Del Sil Castile And Leon:
AS Ponferrada is located on the A6 motorway connecting Madrid to A Coruña, about 0.6 mi past the exit for Ponferrada Norte-Villablino. It offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodations.All rooms feature simple and smart décor. They include a work desk and TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The hotel café-restaurant serves pastries, sandwiches, orange juice and hot drinks for breakfast. Lunch and dinner are also offered.A number of themed walking tours pass near the hotel, including a tour of Ponferrada, the Aquilianos Hills and the bridges of Malpaso. The center of Ponferrada is about 15 minutes’ drive away. Las Médulas, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is about 30 minutes’ drive from AS Ponferrada. Free parking is available.
- An overnight stop enroute to Portugal, just what we needed. Essentially it is a hotel in the services area on a main road, ideal for the traveller but perhaps not the ‘visitor’ as its a fair way from town. Great staff, good food and an excellent price for one night.
- We chose here because it is cheap and most hotels are not available. We donot recommend this hotel.
- Comodidad y limpieza. Habitación amplia y completa aún tratándose de un hotel económico. Personal atento y agradable
Lo que mas valoro es la calidad precio.Las habitaciones estaban bastantes limpias y espaciosas.
solo pasamos una noche y cumplió nuestras expectativas ya que estabamos de paso.
Los precios del desayuno nos parecieron correctos sabiendo que es una cafeteria de autovia.
- Habitación amplia, colchones comodos,,muy buena relación calidad-precio,la chica de la cafetería se confundio con unas tostadas rápidamente soluciono el problema ,además tuvo un detallazo invitándonos al desayuno,solo por ese detalle ya volveria, muy majo el personal.
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada’s La Rosaleda area, by the tallest skyscraper in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada come with exterior views, a desk, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a large bathroom with modern shower or bathtub. All rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada has a cafeteria, a restaurant and spacious gardens and function rooms. A 24-hour reception is also available on site.This hotel lies in a modern business and leisure area of Ponferrada. It offers easy access to the A-6 Motorway.
This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Booking .com said 80 something euros and the clerk charged me 120.00 euros. They were very unwelcoming and there was nothing to eat or drink till 8 at night. I should get ALL my money back for the way I was treated. I’ve never felt this way about any hotel ever! I could feel the coil in the mattress. If I was not terrified of complaining in Spain I would have walked out.
- Good location and a nice enough hotel at first sight but the room was an unpleasant surprise. Up in the attic with barely room to stand, cramped, no windows or natural ventilation. Didn’t think that was even legal. Spent two nights there as it was pre booked and prepaid but I was very glad to get out
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Featuring a bar, El Ancla offers rooms in Ponferrada, 2.2 miles from Ponferrada Castle. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property is 2.4 miles from Bergidum Theatre.At the hotel, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms include a closet.
bathroom inside the room – total privacy!
really comfy bed.
windows have blackout I slept spectacularly (antibiotics on the camino)
- Location was perfect for walking the Camino,room was very comfortable and the receptionist was lovely and very helpful.
- Todo en general muy bien para el precio de la habitación.
- El personal del hotel especialmente amables y generosos.
- Muy limpio y ordenado. La relación calidad-precio es fantástica y la chica que me recibió encantadora.
- bathroom inside the room – total privacy!
Hotel El Castillo
Only 150 feet from Templarios Castle in Ponferrada, hotel El Castillo offers free Wi-Fi in a perfect setting. It is just by the Camino de Santiago.The Hotel El Castillo is just a short walk to the ancient center of Ponferrada. This city is capital of the El Bierzo region.Authentic El Bierzo wine is available. This beautiful region offers a range of walking and cycling routes.The hotel restaurant serves delicious local cuisine and a continental breakfast. Special dishes include pork, mushrooms, chestnuts and characteristic soups.Rooms at the Castillo are spacious and soundproofed.
- It is our secobd time at El Castillo, started Camino from Ponferrada last year and this year stopped in Ponferrada, coming from Léon.Will stay there again in future.
- The location was perfect: very close to the Castle of the Knights Templar and several places to eat. Staff helpful: arranged taxi to Vodafone office. Onsite easy to use parking. Did not eat at restaurant but light dinner and breakfast in cafeteria fine: pleasant service. Elevator. Have stayed here before.
- Location was great, right across from the Templar castle.
- The restaurant has excellent food and the service was very good. It’s close to the castle and close to the El Camino path.
- Location s fantastic. Literally across the street from Templar castle and a block away from city center
Located next to the Temple Park in central Ponferrada, this hotel features a medieval-themed design. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms in the Temple Ponferrada all have a TV, mini-bar and telephone. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The interiors of the Ponferrada Temple feature stone walls, arches, suits of armor and wallpaintings.The Comendadores restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the Bierzo region. There is also a café open all day.Ponferrada’s Railway Museum is just 650 feet from the hotel, while the A-6 motorway is just 1.2 mi away. The hotel is just 1,150 feet from the railway station and 0.6 mi from the bus station.
- Easy to find location; walk ability to center of town and sights.
- Central to new town centre, average hotel, design a little dated. Clean and comfortable. Street parking around the hotel, discount petrol station behind hotel. It is driving distance to the old town where to templers fort is.
- We loved that compared to the high price breakfast we were offered in Madrid, this place for less then half price had a buffet breakfast with eggs, and meat, various choices, bacon, etc. Doing the Camino you want a good breakfast … This was the best!
- Very close to train station which is what we needed. Also close to everything including shopping mall.
- The hotel is kind a travel to middle age times, all inspired in the temple times, castles and knights. Besides, the staff is absolutely fantastic.
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
One of our best sellers in Ponferrada! The Aroi Ponferrada Hotel is close to Ponferrada’s main shopping area and within walking distance of the Templar Castle and the Museo Bierzo. It has free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars.The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- It was clean and a good place for us to stay before walking the Camino Francés. We started in Ponferrada. Restaurants we’re close by. They contacted me when we had a miscommunication with my final payment. They were kind and understanding!
- Staff very helpful, clean comfortable room near the train station
- Nice hotel with very modern and clean room. Room was not large, but was quite comfortable. Very quiet — no street noise. Close to train.
- Beds were white sheeted, large and comfortable. Lots of pillows. Felt clean and fresh.
- Excellent location for taking train. Good breakfast. Treasure is the La Bodeguilla restaurant behind it.
AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
About 5 minutes’ drive from the town of Ponferrada, AC Hotel Ponferrada offers free WiFi throughout and free bicycle parking for Camino de Santiago pilgrims.AC Hotel Ponferrada is near the Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is an excellent accommodations option for walkers. It is also the perfect base for exploring this traditional, rural area of central Spain.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.The hotel is located just one mile from the local train station and 59 mi from the airport.
- We arrived soaking wet but received a warm welcome from the staff.room comfortable and spacious.enjoyed a pleasant drink and dinner in the very lively bar area.live music too.
- Great friendly staff, comfortable rooms, and good selection for breakfast
- Excellent position for the town. Easy parking. Cold fridge which is not always the case. Good air con. Very comfortable.
- Hotel is next to the old town. receptionist gave us big room, then she explained where we should go and what to see in the old town. Ponferrada is next to Las Medulas.
- We were made very welcome by an extremely helpful and pleasant receptionist
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodations in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
- Nice clean place in the center of town. Connected to store and restaurant. Owner is very helpful. Good Camino place.
- The receptionist was the BEST!!! I cam in exhausted and she immediately saw me to my room and gave me some water as I was slipping into dehydration. She was an absolute gem…a very caring person.
- The owner of the hotel, Raul, went above and beyond normal measures to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable. We arrived earlier than expected and personally walked us to a local restaurant and made sure we were refreshed until our room was ready. He wanted to ensure that we were happy with our room. Awesome treatment!
- This was a gem. The beds were wonderful the shower and bathroom perfect and central in the village
- Ramon, who was inaccurately caricatured in the movie The Way, is a gem; a living caricature whose image is on the hotel’s Camino stamp as well as their wine bottles. He acts like you would expect from the caricature! Loved the whole experience.
Hotel Alda Los Templarios
The Hotel Los Templarios is located in the historic town of Ponferrada and offers functional, stylish accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.This air-conditioned room features city views, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony, upon availability.There is a cafeteria and a restaurant in Los Templarios, which serves traditional tapas and set menus. There is also a communal lounge with a computer, a TV and bookshelves. A laundry room is also available.Discover the history of pretty Ponferrada, part of the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Only 650 feet from the hotel is the incredible Templar Castle, constructed in the 12th century. Bike storage is possible on site and a toolkit is available at the reception.Ponferrada is located in the mountainous El Bierzo valley, 43 mi from León. You can enjoy walks in the fresh air and even skiing at the small El Morredero resort, only 12 mi away.Don’t miss a visit to the nearby UNESCO World Heritage site of Las Médulas, once the most important gold mines in the Roman empire.
- Location, price, and the room were fit for purpose. The staff allowed my partner to check in before I arrived. The breakfast buffet had a good selection.
- Located close to everything. Hot shower, clean, friendly staff.
Location… in the heart of the city
Next to the convent made it easy to go to Mass!
Staff was quite helpful
- It was a very nice hotel with outstanding location. Close to everything and Camino on the way out of town the next day. Less than 5 mins. Walk to banks, markets, cafe/bars & plaza. Close 2-3 minutes to Knights of Templar Castle & Plaza & Cathedral.
- Centrally located. Hotel is part of the Alda chain. Room was spotless and well equipped with bath with hair dryer and bidet.
The well-equipped Ponferrada Plaza, with free Wi-Fi and a gym, is located in the commercial heart of Ponferrada in the Bierzo region, close to the famous Templarios Castle.A cozy, modern hotel, this is the perfect base from which to explore the area or to rest after a hard day of work.Check your emails and keep in touch with friends using the free Wi-Fi. You can also unwind at the Ponferrada Plaza’s gym.Taste the delights of the Bierzo region at the hotel’s restaurant, including specialties mixing delicious pork with seasonal products such as peppers, apples and chestnuts.You can also enjoy a wide range of international dishes, meaning there is something for everyone. Accompany your meal with a traditional Bierzo wine or liquor.Enjoy visiting the historical Railway Museum, where you will find a collection of different types of locomotives. The old station houses several interesting exhibitions.
- Good location, close to train station, nice restaurant and bar, close to stores.
- We arrived by train – hotel about eight minutes from station. We arrived in time for lunch – had the most amazing meal in hotel restaurant. Very high standard and excellent staff. Would go back for the lunch alone.
- Staff great. Great room especially bathroom. Good soundproofing in room from traffic noise. Wonderful food in restaurant. Great breakfast. Secure parking.
Basic Hotel on the outskirts fo town. The Hotel is dated and in need of refurbishment, but it is clean. We asked for a non smoking room but it was apparent someone had been smoking in it previously, not a major problem, but unpleasant aroma. Food is also hard to get as the restaurant does not open until 9pm, however you can walk to Town but finding restaurants open was difficlut and we had a choice of McDonalds opposite or a Pizza in town.
Parking was available free of charge but not many parking bays so we elected for secure underground parking at 8 Euro a night. Overall we enjoyed our one night stay.
- Near McDonald’s. Good clean new property. Easy walk into old town.
Top Hotels In Cubillos Del Sil Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cubillos del Sil Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!