10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuatunalco Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuatunalco Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuatunalco Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuatunalco Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuatunalco Oaxaca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuatunalco Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuatunalco Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cuatunalco Oaxaca:
Manta Raya Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manta Raya Hotel offers accommodations in Cuatunalco. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. Mazunte is 14 miles from Manta Raya Hotel, and Zipolite is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 8 miles from Manta Raya Hotel.
If you want to unplug and surrender to a paradisal environment with a turquoise bay and withe sand during the day, and bright stars during the night, Manta Raya is the place to go.
The simplicity and casualness of this tiny 7-bedroom hotel, gracefully merges with its environment, and offers wonderful textile design in its spacious bedrooms, authentic Mexican food with locally-produced products, and friendly (and super helpful!) Staff. Manta Raya has a heart that you can see, feel and taste.
- The food was incredible – best ever tuna !! Staff very helpful and extremely friendly. Very clean. Great location to relax.
- This 8 unit hiden little Paradise Hotel is…. Simply Luxurious…. Food was top-notch quality & service was by far, the FASTEST in Mexico!! And yes, the beds were Very comfy!! The Owner (who works right along side of His Staff & Respects them) & the Staff made U feel at Home & were Very accommodating. We Love this hidden little gem!! Kudos & Saludos to Reto & His Entire Staff!!
- Loved the quiet, remote location. Fantastic food and staff.
- Food was really good and authentic. We loved everything we ordered. I love the fact they offer different dinner options.
- If you want to unplug and surrender to a paradisal environment with a turquoise bay and withe sand during the day, and bright stars during the night, Manta Raya is the place to go.
Hotel Bahía de la Luna
Bahia de Luna is in the La Boquilla Beach and a 15-minute drive from Puerto Ángel Beach. It features free Continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi in common areas.The bungalows have tropical décor, a fan, mosquito net and sea views. Some of them are beachfront and all include a private bathroom with shower.Guests at Bahia la Luna can enjoy breakfast and international dishes at the on-site restaurant.Activities as turtle watching, whale watching and water sports as snorkeling, fishing and kayaking can be arranged by the property.Bahia la Luna is a 20-minute drive from Pochutla Town and a 45-minute drive from Huatulco International Airport.
- Magnificent and very special setting, eating under the stars, free use of kayaks, mask, snorkel and flippers
- how do I find words for a bit of heaven on earth. It is quiet, surf sounds by day, cicadas singing by night. definitely a little remote, a place to disengage from all distractions and relax and recover from a busy lifestyle. a wonderful retreat for couples or maybe even a family reunion. Old style charm, rustic basic privare individual cabañas with thatched roofs, outrageous gourmet Oaxacan cooking that throws it all over the top..it’s all yours to share with maybe 25 other guests on a nusy day….you will feel spoiled!
- From the minute we turned the corner onto the beach we realised that everything we had been told about it was true. Our son had already visited twice and our daughter with her husband and young sons were there in October 2015. Although it is very laid back the staff are helpful and attentive and nothing is too much bother. The food was wonderful…from the breakfast then lunch to the dinner under the stars at night. It was quiet when we were there and there was no problem finding somewhere to relax in the shade ….the beds on the beach are amazing!
- If your idea of a perfect beach vacation is a quiet and pristine natural beach with simple cabañas combined with outstanding cuisine and service you will not find a better place than Bahía de la Luna.
Manager, chef and staff were great. Friendly, personable, really helpful. Drinks on the beach!
Stunning full moon. Food and dinner in the be h with a flame torch, waves crashing behind – was great.
Cheap boat ride for3 hours to see dolphins and turtles. Amazing.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Luna offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puerto Ángel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, fishing and canoeing. Mazunte is 6 miles from Casa Luna, and Zipolite is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 15 miles from Casa Luna.
Location is second to none. The casa Luna relies entirely on the Bahia Luna Hotel providing it with service and facilities, however the relationship between the two separate business was seamless when we were there. we have to say a big and special thank you to the staff at Bahia de Luna who were the ones that made our stay so wonderful.
This is a paradise bay with a real chill out vibe, no loud music blasting out during the day, just perfect staff great food and a magnificent beach. we literally sat at our table in the evening (which was on the sand) and watched shooting stars while we ate!
Dinner each night was a real treat. The chef visits with each guest to
Tell them the menu and take their order. Food was amazing
- Casa Luna is located on the beach in Oaxaca. The room is perfect – it has an amazing view. The bed is extremely comfortable, and the sound of the waves lulls you to sleep.
Le bout du monde un paradis
Excellent resto le soir avec une cuisine fusion
Le personnel prévenant et attentif
- Casa Luna es una habitación administrada por Hotel Bahía de la Luna, yo me confundí al reservar en este alojamiento y en la recepción del lugar nos dejaron muy claro que no pertenecía al mismo establecimiento mala experiencia. Fuera de eso todo muy bien el personal excelente, los mejores masajes!
- Location is second to none. The casa Luna relies entirely on the Bahia Luna Hotel providing it with service and facilities, however the relationship between the two separate business was seamless when we were there. we have to say a big and special thank you to the staff at Bahia de Luna who were the ones that made our stay so wonderful.
One of our best sellers in Zipolite! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Villas Mykonos has a privileged location a 20-minute walk from Zipolite Beach. It features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, terrace and a pool table.All rooms in Villas Mykonos are air-conditioned, and have flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Free Wi-Fi is available.Zipolite center is just 1 miles away and guests can find a diversity of restaurants and bars within walking distance.Villas Mykonos can arrange boat tours for the guests to go see the turtles and practice fishing. Puerto Escondido International Airport is a 1-hour drive away and Huatulco International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Great view and property and caretaker was very helpful and gave some great tips for our visit
The better room is amazing, you can see the Ocean from your bed. 2
terrasses one with Private Jacuzzi. This house is perfect, different
area to stay, watch sunrise and sunset, and you have amazing view from
your room but also from the pool, the kitchen, it is very impressive how
good it is. It is a very very beautiful surprise to me. I will go back
as soon as possible. Love it
- The place had an excellent view, and the breakfast was awesome. They were very good about accommodating my vegetarianism. Plus the staff were excellent.
- It is so peaceful, beautiful, and quiet. We slept fantastically. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. There are only 5 rooms or so in the whole place so it does feel like you get personalized service. Hector and Eva were very helpful. Hector was wonderful to drive us places and give us tips on where to eat and what to expect. He was very accommodating.
- The ocean view, the location, the room, the staff, the parking and the swimming pool
Casa Flor de Mar
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Flor de Mar offers accommodations in Zipolite.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Mazunte is 1.9 miles from Casa Flor de Mar, and San Agustinillo is 1.4 miles from the property. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 19 miles away.
- Beautifully landscaped series of private cabanas, 5 minute walk to the ocean or the main street. Very quiet and pretty, like living in someone’s tropical garden. Rooms were tasteful and clean. Coffee maker and mini-fridge in both of our rooms. Strong AC when you need it, screened windows and shaded hammock lounge area outside each room when the heat breaks. You can’t see the ocean, but you can sure hear the surf with the windows open. Owned and operated by a lovely Mexican/French Canadian family.
- Very nicely located hotel just outside of the main areas of Zipolite, but everything is within walking distance. Friendly owners. Spacious rooms and large balconies as well – with one hammock which is nice to relax in when coming back from the beach. Would really recommend staying here when in Zipolite. Best restaurants in town are also just minutes walks away: Orale Café for breakfasts (great value) and La Providencia for dinner – we went to both places multiple times during our stay!
- Abe (the host) treated us great. He helped book bus tickets. He let us check out much later and was very friendly. Highly recommended.
- Very friendly staff, they gave us an free lift to the bus station. Very quiet and large too and beds.
- Great, peaceful location; lovely rooms; good AC, no bugs. Only things that would improve it would be a pool and an ocean view.
Casa Pauline Beach House
Located in Arroyo Cruz in the region of Oaxaca, 6 miles from Mazunte, Casa Pauline Beach House features a terrace and views of the sea.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Zipolite is 3.8 miles from Casa Pauline Beach House, and San Agustinillo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring modern décor with thatched roofs, Hotel Nude is located beachfront in Zipolite bay. Some of the available amenities are free Wi-Fi, private beach area, and a on-site restaurant.Hotel Nude offers its guests an outdoor swimming pool with a terrace. Bar service is available in the pool and beach area.The on-site restaurant specializes on international cuisine, typical regional dishes, and a variety of steak house-style meat.At Hotel Nude guest will be able to request massage services for a fee. The hotel staff is bilingual and are able to help planning tours. The Ventanilla swamp is 5 miles away, where crocodiles and birds can be seen. The Turtle Museum in Mazunte is just 4 miles away.
- Location, layout, colors and kindness of the staff
The location of the hotel is perfect.
Staff are very helpful.
- Restaurant was very good as well as the cocktail bar—right on the beach with a pool in the courtyard
- Was as advertise. Right on the beach. Room was clean. Lots of towels large room No a/c but we knew that they did have a fan in the room
- Sunbeds are cool, it’s a comfortable place overall. I like the fact that it is right on the beach. The sea view is absolutely amazing.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Capy is located in Puerto Ángel in the region of Oaxaca, just 3.9 miles from Mazunte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zipolite is 1.5 miles from Hotel Capy, and San Agustinillo is 3.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Capy.
- Owner Alma was very accommodating, helpful and friendly. Our included breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Panteon beach is just a 2 minute walk away with serveral restaurants. The view was wonderful.
- The hotel was very nice, basic but very clean. Staff was very nice and very helpful. A nice short walk to the beach.
- Great view from the terrace, with a hamac and long chairs to relax. Good mosquito nets on the windows. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast. I wish we had stayed longer here!
- Location was good, two steps away from the beach and near to zipolite. It was clean and the staff was very welcoming and nice
- The staff was wonderful and very helpful. They were very accommodating about early and late check in times. The view from the upper balcony suites was beautiful.
Posada y Pizzeria La Termita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Posada y Pizzeria La Termita offers accommodations in San Agustinillo, just 0.6 miles from Mazunte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zipolite is 1.8 miles from Posada y Pizzeria Termita, and Puerto Ángel is 3.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Close to the beach. Pizza was very good, though somehow there is an even better place in mazunte called la pizzeria. Possibly the best I have ever had.
- View of the ocean with whales coming by. Excellent food
- Cozy room with a beautiful view morning and night.
Being right on the beach, and right inside San Agustinillo’s favorite pizzeria was incredible. The room itself was clean, and well designed, with a large bathroom & hot water.
The owner was warm, generous and attentive.
But ultimately, the rooms at the back would have to be less than what we paid in high season to really feel worth the price.
- Great location, with a small cove ideal for swimming just a minute away from the property.
La Loma Linda: Bungalows, Yoga and Feldenkrais
Located in Zipolite, 2.5 miles from Mazunte, La Loma Linda: Bungalows, Yoga and Feldenkrais features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.San Agustinillo is 2 miles from La Loma Linda, and Puerto Ángel is 1.6 miles away. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location and beautiful rooms. Best quality/price ratio. Can not imagine a better place to stay in this area.
- I loved the private bedrooms with a wonderful view of the ocean
- Beautiful architecture and atmosphere. There’s good food and yoga, too.
- Loved the bed and the room! The view from the hotel is great and breakfast was the best one in town.
- Beautiful hotel run by a wonderful and helpful couple. Can’t recommend this enough, we loved our stay here.
Top Hotels In Cuatunalco Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuatunalco Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuatunalco Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuatunalco Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!