10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela:
Hotel Jardines Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Hotel Jardines Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal.
Beautiful view of volcano
Great breakfast and staff
- Beautiful gardens. Great view of the volcano. Nice breakfast making the hotel budget friendly.
- The staff were great, friendly and helpful, kudos to Sonia and Erik. Breakfasts were ok, property was pretty.
- Beautiful grounds. Friendly staff helped us see a sloth and toucans at breakfast time in nearby trees. Good sized room. Good breakfast. Had a pool which we didn’t have time to use. Great view of the volcano when it peaked out from the clouds.
- The owner and staff were very pleasant and helpful.Gave us excellent info on the area and attractions. Excellent breakfast.Basic but spacious room with A/C.Good wifi.There is a pleasant small pool with views of the volcano.The superiorrooms are on this side.It’s a 10 min easy drive to the centre of La Fortuna, which is fine but you really do need a car.
- Beautiful view of volcano
Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Finca Luna Nueva Lodge is located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, just 16 miles from Monte Verde. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 38 miles away.
- The lodge is perfect with a very dedicated staff. The farm tour with the explanation by a biologist was really insightful. They are doing a great job about reducing the footprint and looking for improvement.
- Staff were extremely competent, friendly and courteous, setting was fantastic, food was nutritious and tasty.
- Really calm and charming place to stay for people who look for silent. Beautiful farm, truly recommend trip around the farm and gardens which is included in price for guests. Was really interesting. Stuff was extremely kind and helpful! Room was clean and comfortable. Beautiful place, jacuzzi surrounded by tropical plants. I will come come back for sure!
- Amazing place — You feel a real connection to nature and the environment here. Take the tour of the grounds and enjoy the restaurant! (They’re smoothies are the best we’ve ever had!)
- Location of bungalow nice, amazing location. Property very dated and needed an uplift. Breakfast very average.
Cabaña “La Granja #2”
Cabaña “La Granja #2” offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 42 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”.
No reviews yet.
Heliconias Nature Lodge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heliconias Nature Lodge offers accommodations in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Heliconias Nature Lodge, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 37 miles away.
- Omar, Alejandro, and Oscar were outstanding hosts and made our stay that much more enjoyable! Looking forward to a future visit!
- Loved having a hammock just to relax in on my own front porch.
- This place is so special. It truly is run by the family, and it’s so evident they love what they do. The highlight of staying here was the service in the restaurant. Alejandro’s and Brandon would be there every breakfast and every dinner to take our order and talk about our day. The chixken and rice for dinner and the costa rican breakfast were our faves. Most everything is grown and sourced naturally on the property, abd you can taste the difference. The food was amazing. We saw toucans and a sloth from our balcony. Staying here was the highlight of our trip, and when we left we felt like we were leaving friends. This place has a special place in our heart. We will never forget the amazing people who run it and make it so special.
- Everything was absolutelly great, the place, stuff, food, suroundings, everything!
- Excellent family run self sustaining business. Breakfast every morning was delicious, and the drinks were just as good. Eager to please and offer suggestions for daily excursions. Would definitely stay there again.
Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge is located in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Monte Verde is 15 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 39 miles from Chachagua Rainforest Ecolodge.
- The grounds were beautiful and very wildlife friendly. Breakfast was nice. Staff dealt with a problem guest in adjoining room quickly
- The setting and gardens are beautiful. Bungalows are comfortable. Outdoor restaurant is beautiful . Free guided rainforest hike with Diego!
- Absolutely beautiful grounds. Wonderful trails to hike. Excellent food, and staff that bent over backwards to help you.
- Excellent room, with complete privacy and lovely outdoor area. Grounds were beautiful and peaceful. Food in restaurant was decent
- Nature and cabins and wood floors and fixtures everywhere. Super friendly helpful staff. Jose’s great tour and reception staff helping our son find his constrictor snake.😊
Volcano Gold Loft
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Located in Fortuna, 16 miles from Monte Verde, Volcano Gold Loft features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Wonderful little hotel outside of Fortuna. Placed very quiet in the nature. Special greetings to host William wo made our stay really nice and relaxed all the time.
- Wonderful location – certainly worth the rural approach! Don’t be fooled by the photos – the garden (spectacular bird life!) is below the level of the rooms so steps don’t have to be climbed …but you’ll be tempted not to miss out!
- Quite far from town and only through long gravel road, but nice new house with beautiful garden and nice paths. Tucans in the morning and nice pools. Clean new house.
* The staff was friendly, helpful and caring from the first minute
* The location is in a quiet and nice surrounding, off the touristy downtown of La Fortuna
* Good breakfast choices and nice breakfast room
* Comfy bed and lots of cupboard space in the room
- Very nice location, just in a middle of the nature with the access to the river. Staff if very helpful and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere in accommodation.
Hotel Villa Fortuna
This simple hotel in La Fortuna offers excellent views of the Arenal Volcano and offers guests free Wi-Fi. Hotel Villa Fortuna also has free parking and a tour desk.Each air-conditioned room at the property comes with a refrigerator, a safety-deposit box and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a terrace.Fresh coffee is served every day, and guests can use the communal kitchen, with a small supermarket located only 1,300 feet away. There are restaurants located 0.6 miles away.The property can help guests arrange outdoor activities like canopy tours, rappelling and hiking. Parque Nacional Arenal is only a 30-minute drive away, while La Fortuna City Centre is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Villa Fortuna.
- Errol,the manager/owner was very helpful with anything we needed.the ground and pool were great.near market and town.
- I am so glad we chose to stay at Hotel Villa Fortuna. The owner/operator was extremely friendly and helped us with recommendations on delicious food and appropriate tours for us in La Fortuna and at the Arenal volcano. We loved having a kitchen area to use and an inexpensive supermarket within easy walking distance. We bought some tortillas, eggs, and sausage and made breakfast for 8 for about $10. The property was easy to find and we had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.
- The grounds were lovely, staff very friendly and accommodating, hot shower fabulous, AC, frig in room, pool, and cable TV. Communal kitchen saved us lots of money on food. Grocery store is right next door.
- Our room for 3 was clean, basic accommodation, with a fridge, very close to La Fortuna town and the activities around Volcán Arenal. Great location, easy to find, pleasant staff.
- Gardens were lovely, as was the pool. Staff really friendly and the shared kitchen was really good for making our own breakfasts.
Hotel Colores del Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Offering an cover pool, Hotel Colores del Arenal is located in Fortuna. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, air conditioning and a patio. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and garden view from the room.At Hotel Colores del Arenal you will find a garden, crossfit box for an adittional fee. The property offers free parking.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Small hotel in quiet environment. Nice to have a fridge in the room.
- Great staff, always friendly and of good help and advice
Very accommodating and helpful staff.
Swimming pool. Garden was lovely
- Amazing breakfast, very gently owner, offers different tour packages – we reccomend it!!
Tilajari Hotel Resort
Located in Muelle in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from Fortuna, Tilajari Hotel Resort features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Monte Verde is 26 miles from Tilajari Hotel Resort , and Sarapiquí is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and great facility. Very quiet and beautiful serene location.
- A safe place for the family. Qualified staff helpful and attentive. Food in restaurant very good. Lots of vegetation, birds iguanas etc. Just an excellent place to rest and relax with family and from what I could see on business and events.
- Our family travelled here tired after an overnight flight and were greeted with smiles, a free room upgrade and an easy check in. The restaurant staff were superb and went above and beyond to help us with eating suggestions, drinks, and even supplied a personal fan when I mentioned I was sweating from the heat. I can highly recommend both staying and dining here.
- Wildlife interaction and variety allow to enjoy nature without the negative impact of enclosures ,breakfast with the local birds will be a memorable moment
Location, comfort and cleanliness.
– Refurbished rooms and bathrooms in some of the rooms! Nice touch.
– Reception staff, very friendly.
Hotel Eco Arenal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Eco Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Eco Arenal, and Santa Elena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A quiet property, full of green and birds, nice pool
- Really quiet and nice place. Very clean and large rooms with hot water and a small fridge. It was nice with the pool after days of hiking or doing other activities
- Place is clean , comfortable,Customer service is great. We love it. We recommend to all our friends. Odis in the breakfast are is amazing , great customer service we love her.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the location was nice and quiet
- Spacious grounds close Tia beautiful little creek. Great view of Arenal. Pleasant private room. Nice swimming pool
Top Hotels In Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuatro Esquinas Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!