10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuastecomate Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuastecomate Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuastecomate Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuastecomate Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuastecomate Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuastecomate Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuastecomate Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cuastecomate Jalisco:
Pictoris Riviera Alegre
Featuring free WiFi, Pictoris Riviera Alegre offers accommodations in Cuastecomate.A flat-screen TV is available.Manzanillo is 29 miles from Pictoris Riviera Alegre, and Barra de Navidad is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 12 miles from Pictoris Riviera Alegre.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Gran Bahía, Cuastecomates
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, La Quinta Gran Bahía, Cuastecomates is located in Cuastecomate in the region of Jalisco, just 30 miles from Manzanillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Barra de Navidad is 3.5 miles from La Quinta Gran Bahía, Cuastecomates, and Tenacatita is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Rooms were clean. Great location, right on the beach. Most of the staff was friendly.
- The private beach was very convenient. The poolside drinks were good. Great wheelchair access. Stayed during the week and so it was not crowded at all. The rooms are very nicely upgraded and were clean. Melaque is a short drive away so it’s close without being right in the middle of everything. I couldn’t decide if that was good or bad because we forget something and it meant driving there to buy it which is not convenient.
- La comida muy deliciosa y bastante variedad, la vista al mar espectacular.
- El lugar está cómodo y muy tranquilo, las instalaciones en general son buenas.
- La entrada a la habitación está muy fea. Parece de vecindario para accesar a la habitación con toda la ropa sucia y herramientas da un aspecto sucio. El estacionamiento no pavimentado da mala apariencia .
Hotel La Alondra
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel La Alondra offers accommodations in Barra de Navidad, just 26 miles from Manzanillo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.Tenacatita is 9 miles from Hotel La Alondra, and Isla Navidad is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 9 miles from Hotel La Alondra.
- Staff was very helpful and attentive, location was great pool was clean.
- The staff was amazing and remembered little things about us after 8 days there. This was very impressive
- It was a wonderful place to stay right on the sea. Staff pleasant and helpful.
- The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. The view was amazing. We really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely book here next time we travel to Barra de Navidad!! Access to all amenities was also great!!
- Hired help very polite and helpfull….Room was kept very clean
Cabo Blanco Hotel and Marina
Located in Barra de Navidad, 26 miles from Manzanillo, Hotel Cabo Blanco features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Tenacatita is 9 miles from Hotel Cabo Blanco, and Isla Navidad is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were very nice and helpful the pool was great
Good size room- lovely comfortable big bed.
- Nice pool and swim up bar, AC was cold and shower was hot, nice property/grounds
- Nice clean pool area. Morning coffee was great sitting poolside
- Beautiful small hotel on one of the canals in Barra de Navidad. One of the great perks is the fantastic musicians that show up Thursday afternoon to play great tunes around the pool. The place is jumping with a good buffet lunch as well. A favourite in the neighbourhood.
Hotel Posada Pablo de Tarso
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Posada Pablo de Tarso is a beachfront property located in Melaque, just 10 minutes’ drive from Barra de Navidad. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden with terrace and daily maid services for free.Some of the rooms at Posada Pablo de Tarso are air conditioned. All rooms feature flat-screen TVs with cable channels and a coffee maker; while some units also have an equipped kitchen area. The bathrooms provide free toiletries.This property has 24 hour front desk service, a colonial Mexican style and provides beache towels and chairs. Free Wi-Fi-Fi access is available in all areas.The local market is 3 minutes’ walk from Posada Pablo de Tarso; there guests can explore typical Mexican snacks. There is a restaurant available within 500 feet from the property.
Playa del Oro International Airport can be reached in a 35-minute drive.
- Very rude supervisor! To high quality the cost for this 2.5 start hotel! The manager didn’t see like care after I complained about the room was proper clean! I have to ask for paper toilet ! I have to ask to empty the gargabe in the room! The pillow was very hard , bed very uncomfortable! And under our room was a room in renovation and for 5 days they woke me and my partner at 7:15 am or at 8:15 am with the work of the renovation and then I complained and they didn’t care and I paid so much money for this place ! I feel at least they could give us one night for free after 5 night of not food sleep ! Anyway just stay away ! My advice !
- this hotel is great! very beautiful and great value! The only thing i did not like is the staff with poor english at reception. For non swimmers, I could get in and stay in one spot as the pool is deep very very quick apart from the kiddie area that is hard to get in for seniors.
Location excellent walking beach restraints shops buses to Barre Navidad worth
The trip and taxi to Custamieute 60.pesos great swimming bay lovely town
Area is very Mexican
The good: -Nice pool. -Nicely treed and landscaped walkway. -Ocean front. -Fairly nice bungalow with a small but OK bathroom. -Small exterior area to hang laundry on a line. -Cleaning staff are very friendly and come by once a day. Laura was especially good; she left inventive flower and towel origami creations on the beds after cleaning. (cleaning can be more or less scheduled with them). -WiFi works and has a good download speed at times. -The microwave works.
The Fair: The Hotel shorefront is located on that part of the beach which receives the highest waves. -The parts of the beach to the North are considered far more safe for swimming (Especially for children).
- Air conditioning (retained temperature well), amazing view of the ocean, easy beach access, beautiful pool, friendly and accommodating staff
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Bahia offers accommodations in San Patricio Melaque.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzanillo is 28 miles from Hotel Bahia, and Barra de Navidad is 2.4 miles away. Playa de Oro International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Good location on safe beach end of Melaque, 1/2 a block from the beach, a short walk to centro.
- Communal kitchen worked well. Pool nice. Good feeling of “community”.
- Hotel was very clean, pretty, lots of plants color, usually quiet. Nice kitchen & eating areas. Hot shower.Had a bicycle to use.
- Very friendly guests and staff. Nice family atmosphere. I liked the communal kitchen and large outdoor terraces.
- Great pool and the central kitchen is useful. Everything is immaculate.
- Good location on safe beach end of Melaque, 1/2 a block from the beach, a short walk to centro.
Hotel Joya Del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Joya Del Mar is located in Barra de Navidad, just 26 miles from Manzanillo.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Tenacatita is 9 miles from Hotel Joya Del Mar, and Isla Navidad is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- View and AC were excellent. Easy walking to restaurants, plaza, water taxi, and malecon.
- from midnight to 3 to 4 in the morning the windows rattled from the music from across street
- The hotel is just meters from the spit. It is located right in the restaurant District. I had the top floor. on one side were views of fishermen throwing Nets in the lagoon and children playing on the beach and on the other side was the ocean with the young teens catching waves. Paradise!
- Hotel very close to the beach and in the heart of the active centre of town. Room was beautifully airy with great views and a comfortable balcony. Felt like an authentic Mexican hotel. Nino is a friendly and effective manager.
- The view and the proximity to the sea and the independence of staying in a small hotel.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Trivento is located in Barra de Navidad in the region of Jalisco, just 26 miles from Manzanillo.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tenacatita is 9 miles from Hotel Trivento, and Isla Navidad is 1.2 miles from the property. Playa de Oro International Airport is 9 miles away.
- La ubicación es excelente, muy cerca de las calles que son el atractivo turístico del pueblo y de la playa. Además, hay una gran cantidad de establecimientos comerciales muy cerca del hotel.
- Excelente ubicación, el personal muy amables y todo queda muy cerca
- Todo en general es muy cómodo, agradable y muy tranquilo. El personal y la atención muy bien.
Le falta un lugar para comer dentro, no vendian nada y teniamos que
salir a buscar un refresco o algo de botanas lo minimo indispensable. Y
que dejen mas tiempo para la alberca
- Todo esta cerca de el hotel, playa, malecón, restaurantes, es fácil de llegar, el personal que nos atendió fue muy amable y sin duda alguna regresaremos pronto
La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat
One of our top picks in San Patricio Melaque – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat is located in San Patricio Melaque. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manzanillo is 28 miles from La Paloma Oceanfront, and Barra de Navidad is 1.7 miles from the property. Playa de Oro International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The view of the ocean, the atmosphere, the ambience.
- Location was excellent, right on the beach, loved seeing the pelicans fish.
- The location was perfect! Right on the ocean. The sound of waves is so cool while trying to get comfortable on the cement mattress.
- A VERY SPECIAL HOTEL/APARTMENT. INDIVIDUAL, QUIRKY DECOR. STAFF WERE AVAILABLE AND HELPFUL VERY ATTRACTIVE SURROUNDINGS AND POOL WITH ACCESS TO BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACH. GOOD BREAKFAST. GENEROUS TERRACE WITH SUN BEDS AND TABLE AND CHAIRS – LOVELY VIEW!
- Kyla, the property manager, was wonderful. Very helpful anytime we needed anything. Beautiful grounds and great location. Lots of nice restaurants in the area.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Bogavante offers accommodations in Barra de Navidad, just 26 miles from Manzanillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tenacatita is 8 miles from Hotel Bogavante, and Isla Navidad is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Playa de Oro International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Local vibe, great location, lovely pool bar area hosts live music a few times a week.
- I loved the location. The infinity pool overlooking the ocean. The room was spacious and the cleaning staff were excellent.
- The room was nice the beds were comfortable the room service was good. It was easy to sleep because it was very quiet. And the view was exceptional specially from the bathroom. Also the complementary breakfast was excellent one of the best I’ve had?
- Very pleasant, helpful and accommodating Staff and Management
- The hotel has an excellent location and in comparison of last year it seems they gave a big hand of maintenance. The infinity pool is awesome and the rooms are very spacious.
Top Hotels In Cuastecomate Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuastecomate Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuastecomate Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuastecomate Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!