10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cuart De Poblet Valencia Community:
Plaza Alaquas is ideally located near Valencia Airport and a short drive from Valencia city center. This modern design hotel offers hydromassage showers and free Wi-Fi.The hotel is set in a quiet area, with convenient access to public transport. Biopark Valencia is just 2.5 mi away and the City of Arts and Sciences is 5 mi away.The Alaquas has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks. The restaurant serves characteristic Spanish food and a buffet breakfast. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception desk.Rooms at the Plaza Alaquas are bright and spacious. They all have a small seating area. Rooms are comfortable and air-conditioned, with satellite TV and extra-long beds.
- The variety of good was limited.and not to my liking
- Wonderful staff so friendly . We were there for the MotoGP Valencià . Ideal and suited us perfectly
- Good staff. An excellent breakfast. Not far from the airport. To stop the 1-2 of the night very well.
- Matrimonial bed was super comfy, room was relatively quiet and the staff was ok.
- Welcoming and friendly. Food available late if required.
This hotel is located in Manises, just 0.6 mi from Valencia Airport and right opposite Manises Metro Station. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Hotel Manises feature a TV and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom, some of which include a bidet.Staff at reception can provide information about Manises and Valencia. You can also store your luggage at reception.Central Valencia and the Albufera Nature Reserve are just 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Manises. The nearest beach is 20 minutes’ drive away.
Price is cheap so not modern but it was clean.
Basic hotel ok for a night if you’re on the budget.
Location near to the airport: just 15 minutes walk (but you have to cross the road in the wrong place).
Opposite to the metro station.
- This motel got me out of trouble. A last resort with no notice through booking.com.
- Excellent price, fit for a short stay. Do not expect high standards. This is a simple hotel but with very kind and helpfull staff. Opposite the subway entrance, just minutes away from the airport and city centre.
- Good value ideal for airport stopover clean helpful staff.
- Price is cheap so not modern but it was clean.
Hotel Beleret is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Valencia’s International Trade Fair, 2.5 mi from the city center. A daily buffet breakfast is offered at an extra cost. There is free WiFi available throughout.Rooms at the Beleret are spacious and air conditioned. Each has satellite TV, a mini-bar and a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can easily access the center of Valencia and Les Carolines Metro Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away. The number 62 bus stops just outside the hotel and connects guests to Valencia in 30 minutes. Manises International Airport is just 2.5 mi away. There is free public parking nearby.
– Clean environment
– Very Spacious Room
– Comfortable beds
– Simple but good and organized breakfast
– Great value for money
– Various parking spaces available just next to the hotel.
- It is little bit difficult to use wc without hand spray, because we have to clean up properly as I am Muslim.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff and fairly big room!
The rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful and the included breakfast had good variety and taste.
The location is also excellent, a two minute walk from the subway station, in a quite calm place.
I would recommend this for anyone visiting Valencia.
Staff was very helpfull, location is amazing, just 5 minutes walking from the Fair.
Good value for the money.
Other than that, there was a good selection of fruits, breads, ham and cheese, eggs, and tomato ready to make “Pan con Tomate”
- – Clean environment
Tryp Valencia Feria
Tryp Valencia Feria is set beside Valencia’s Feria Trade Fair, 2.5 mi from the city center. It offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool with a sun terrace and loungers.The air-conditioned rooms at the Tryp Valencia Feria have simple, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room offers a pillow menu and satellite TV with international channels.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Valencian food, including paella and other rice dishes. Drinks and snacks are also available from the café and vending machines.Staff at the Tryp Valencia Feria Hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to do in Valencia. The hotel can help you to get tickets for Valencia’s famous City of Arts and Sciences.Benimàmet Metro Station is 1,300 feet away, and the hotel has good access to main roads. Valencia Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Friendly Staff, Good Environment, Execllent breakfast
- Great spacious rooms, nice breakfast, friendly staff
Beds were very comfortable. We had a family room and even the pull out
sofa had a nice mattress. My kids and I enjoyed the outdoor heated pool!
Wow, that was a very nice thing to come back and jump in after being out
in the city all day long. The breakfast buffet was delicious and
plentiful. We had burgers in the lounge one night while watching the
World Cup game and those were also good–a little pricey, but to be
expected in a hotel. We also had safe, free parking which was great. If
you don’t mind a little walk to the metro, this is a great place to
stay and enjoy time in Valencia without worrying about driving and
parking in the city.
- The staff was extremely friendly. The food was very good, the best I’ve had at a restraint. The WiFi worked well.
- Room was nice enough, breakfast was ok, staff was friendly.
Hotel Valencia Congress
One of our top picks in Paterna.Hotel Valencia Congress is located in Parque Empresarial Táctica in Paterna, 4.3 mi from Valencia and 13 mi from Cheste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar, fitness center, a restaurant and gardens.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can benefit from massages, health and esthetics treatments in private cabins in the hotel’s spa for a surcharge.Meeting rooms for events and congress that host over 1400 attendees is also available.Metro station is 0.9 mi away. Cullera is 26 mi from Hotel Valencia Congress, while Sagunto is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
- The rooms are spacious and clean. Close to Valencia and in easy reach. Staff was very nice and helpful. The facility has indoors parking.
- The facilities, illumination, service, the views from the room and the price
- The food was excellent at breakfast and dinner. Pillows nice and soft. Situation very convenient for Airport.
- Beds were really comfortable and the room was super clean. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and had a really good choice. Plenty of space to park for free near the hotel. Staff was really kind and professional.
- Nice place to stay for single night while traveling.
Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto
Just 2,650 feet from Valencia Airport, Travelodge Valencia Aeropuerto offers 24-hour reception. It is beside Rosas Metro Station, from where you can reach Valencia city center in 15 minutes.Modern air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom. WiFi internet is available in the rooms for an extra cost and is free and unlimited in public areas.Breakfast is served from 5 am and the cafe bar is open 24 hours for snacks and drinks.The hotel offers parking for an extra charge. The A3 Motorway is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Very close to the airport. I’ve stayed in this hotel a few times and was never dissappointed. Great staff!
- I didn’t have breakfast, but the dinner was very well served and good.
- Bed, wifi, lighting all good, convenient location, breakfast too expensive so didn’t try the eggs.
- Location excellent. Close to transportation and restaurants.. Quick ride to airport 5 mins..
- Location next to the metro,near to the airport,clean…
Aparthotel Valencia Rental
One of our top picks in Valencia.Aparthotel Valencia Rental is set in a stylish tower building next to Valencia Congress Palace and 2.5 mi from the city center. These modern apartments offer free WiFi and cleaning. Private parking is available on-site.They are well connected to the center with Beniferri Metro Station just 1,500 feet away. The City Tourist Bus stops outside the apartments and so does the N3 Night Bus.The bright, air-conditioned apartments can accommodate between 2 and 6 people, and feature a lounge area with a sofa and TV. The décor features modern artwork and parquet floors. The kitchens come equipped with a fridge and microwave.There is a supermarket within a 5-minute walk, and there are vending machines for coffee and soft drinks on the first floor. There are some restaurants and cafés a short walk away. Valencia Casino is also just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Comfortable place, close to subway. Easy to park in the neighborhood.
- The apartment is spacious with 3 balconies. The garage is at the back of the building, but there is an elevator direct from the garage to apartment.
Room was clean & nice view.
And the staffs were so kind.
This apartment looked band new & quiet comport.
- The apartment was nice, big and clean with a well-equipped kitchen.
- Fantastic experience from start to finish! Smooth check-in and great customer service, everything was clean and well cared for. The apartment was spacious and well equipped. There are great restaurants right outside the building. We wish we could have stayed longer!
NH Valencia Center
One of our top picks in Valencia.This modern hotel features a small rooftop pool and terrace, open all year. Located across from Valencia’s botanical gardens and the Nuevo Centro shopping center, it includes a gym and sauna.The soundproof rooms at the NH Valencia Center are stylishly decorated and have air conditioning as well as free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with NH amenities.Túria Metro Station is a 5-minute walk from NH Valencia Center and offers easy access to the center of Valencia. Guests receive a 20% discount on public parking with direct access to the hotel.The NH Valencia Center’s restaurant serves international and Mediterranean dishes for lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy an early-riser and a healthy Antioxidant breakfast.
Campanar is a great choice for travelers interested in parks, walking and city walks.
- The staff were very kind and accommodating. The hotel is perfectly located for travelling. I booked it for a bus connection early in the morning and it exceeded my expectations
It’s comfortable lodgkng. While a bit far from the old town
Center, with easy access if one takes the hop on hop off . Mall nearby offers options for dining and a bit of shopping
Close to the historical town, quiet and clean
The breakfast was good as well
- Nice spot but a bit far from the center, is more a business hotel.
- The room was very clean, breakfast was good, and nice rooftop. Metro station is within walking distance
One of our top picks in Valencia.This modern Melia hotel is next to Valencia’s Palacio de Congresos Congress Center and 3.1 mi from the AVE Train Station. Beniferri Metro Station is just 1,300 feet away.The spacious rooms feature contemporary design and offer spectacular views and a 49′ flat-screen satellite TV. All are air conditioned and have free Wi-Fi and modern bathrooms. çThe hotel’s Aqua Restaurant serves varied European and Spanish cuisine. A special children’s menu is available. Guests can enjoy a drink in The Podium bar.The hotel has a gym, which opens daily until midnight. There is also a play area for children. Meeting rooms are available.Manises International Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Melia Valencia.
- Even though it is not in the city centre, i found the location to be very convenient with two metro lines and one tram line 5 minutes walking. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. Additionally breakfast had various options which were very good.
- Accessible to metro, busses and other point of interest
- The staff was incredible helpful, friendly and very informative for all the questions. Area around the hotel is full of great restaurants to lunch or dinner.
- Love the breakfast and huge room and bathroom. Enjoy our stay there.
- Being the last point of destination in Spain, it was the climax of my trip with the family. Even though we had to stay in three different floors, the little children with their Mom stayed in an interconnected room. Rooms were spacious, beds comfortable and had a wonderful view of Valencia. I will definitely stay there again if I come around again.
Sercotel Sorolla Palace
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring a pretty terrace with an outdoor swimming pool, the stylish Sorolla Palace is located 150 feet from Valencia’s Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi, hot tub and a gym.The Sercotel’s rooms feature bright, attractive décor. All rooms are air conditioned and have a flat-screen satellite TV. The upper floors of the Sorolla Palace offer impressive city views; and the outdoor pool has a retractable roof which covers it during the winter, spring and autumn months.The El Dossel restaurant offers Mediterranean dishes and international cuisine. There is both a main dining room and 4 private dining rooms. L’Estany café serves tapas and a range of cocktails. A buffet breakfast is served daily.Sercotel Sorolla Palace is a 5-minute walk from Beniferri Metro Station, which is 9 stops from the City of the Arts and Sciences. Beniferri Park is just 350 feet from the hotel.
- Very kind and professional front desk service. Very nice sauna. Spacious rooms and music in the bathroom. Big bonus: always at least several taxi cars available in front of the hotel (very cheap way to reach the old town in minutes).
- The breakfast was wonderful, the location as well, the staff were very helpful and nice, the room was very relaxing and the facilities also, I think the hotel deserves five stars
- Everything. Nice swimming pool area ( though a bit small). Very friendly staff. Nice buffet.
- The hotel is well appointed ted, clean and welcoming. Wehave stayed here many times over the years and it improves each time. We loved the new bar area near the pool- a stylish addition.
- Great hotel with great facilities including pool and hot tub. Restaurant food was lovely. Hotel is very modern and clean. Reception staff are helpful. Local transport is available outside the hotel but we used taxis. Would stay again
Top Hotels In Cuart De Poblet Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cuart de Poblet Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!