10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crystal Lake New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Crystal Lake New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crystal Lake New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crystal Lake New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crystal Lake New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crystal Lake New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crystal Lake New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crystal Lake New Jersey:
Boardwalk Hotel Charlee & Apartments
This Jersey Shore inn overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and offers access to a rooftop deck. The Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach Waterpark is within a 5-minute walk of the inn.Rooms at the Boardwalk Seaport Inn include a coffee maker and cable TV. The rooms have a hairdryer in the bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available in the business center at the Seaport Inn. The hotel also provides free parking.The Seaport Inn Boardwalk is within a 5-minute walk of Barnacle Bill’s Amusement and Joey Harrison’s Surf Club.
- The staff did they best they could being untrained and unsupported
- Manager was very accommodating when the first room had no heat (looked like they had just installed a brand new window air conditioner that didn’t have heat). Oceanfront/boardwalk location was great on a quiet weekend. Rooftop deck was great!
- the table and chairs outside. The closeness to the boardwalk.
- The roof deck was an awesome bonus and the hotel was in the perfect location for our stay.
- The location was the best thing about this property.
Econo Lodge Seaside Heights / Toms River
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Seaside Heights, 7 miles from Toms River, Econo Lodge Seaside Heights / Toms River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The staff member accomadated us the best he could.
- We liked the balcony, satellite tv and how close we were to the beach.
- cold AC / easy to work TV & channel listings / USB chargers made available / mini fridge worked / comfy beds / staff was friendly & helpful / provided early check in – late check out / walking distance from NJ shore / very quiet / close to local restaurants, pubs, attractions and entertainment / decent value for 1 night stay
- Absolutely nothing, the hotel was filthy. There was hair and sand ALL OVER THE FLOOR as soon as we walked in. The place was just downright filthy.
- It was the worse place, dirty, rundown, and bugs everywhere! This place should be shutdown!!
Comfort Inn near Toms River Corporate Park
Comfort Inn near Toms River Corporate Park is located in Manchester Township, just 5 miles from Toms River. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Trenton is 29 miles from Comfort Inn Toms River, and Long Branch is 26 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Room was fairly nice, breakfast was decent, privacy was good.
- The woman who checked us in was very professional and friendly. She immediately extended the check out time for us. Other staff we encountered were very nice. The room was very good (the bed was GREAT!!) and comfortable. Climate control was good, the TV worked well. The facility was in a very good location (for us), easy to get to, and get in and out of. And, the price was very good.
- Fantastic place to stay would recommend to anyone. Staff were very friendly and I enjoyed my stay. Would stay here again if I visit the states.
- Great breakfast, very clean and comfortable room, nice and QUIET!!!
- Staff and all personnel were great, courteous, and helpful! Rooms were ok, beds were super comfortable
Red Carpet Inn
This Toms River, New Jersey hotel is a 10-minute drive from Bey Lea Golf Course and Ocean County Mall. It features an on-site pub, and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Riverside Pub specializes in classic American dishes and serves cocktails and beer in the evening. A billiards table is also available at the TP Hotel pub.Cable TV and work desk are standard in every simply furnished room at the Toms River TP Hotel. All rooms include a clock radio and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Free access to the small gym is provided to all guests of the TP Hotel. Parking is also free on site.Ocean County Historical Museum is less than 1 miles from the hotel. Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park is a 35-minute drive away.
- pleasant helpful staff, clean rooms, nice location
- Both of the rooms I tried stunk and smelled like cigarettes.
Low price especially when staying on a short notice business trip, great for a short stay.
Think of value, low prices doesn’t mean luxury so don’t expect luxury. I had a place to stay and a comfy bed that’s all I needed.
- Reception desk was friendly,had really hot water,the heat did work
They offer continental breakfast, BUT it was under construction!
I booked for a handicap room! SO they put me on the 3rd floor with NO elevator!
Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Days Hotel Toms River Jersey Shore is located in Toms River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet despite proximity to the main road. Clean.
- The staff members at the front desk were just terrific. They were friendly and accommodating.
- Very nice well maintained. Only negative was the bar/lounge. Needs a makeover. Appearance was shabby.
- Perfect for what we wanted.. a clean room, quiet night’s sleep, Inexpensive and convenient. We’ve stayed here before.
- Very clean and staff was really nice i would recommend this hotel to my friends and family
Howard Johnson Hotel Toms River
Howard Johnson Hotel is an award-winning property located in the historic town of Toms River.Conveniently located minutes from the beach and boardwalk of Seaside Heights and Point Pleasant, The Ritacco Center and Blue Claws Stadium, the hotel is a 30 minute drive to Six Flags Great Adventure and area Military bases.The hotel is located one hour from New York, Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
- Always enjoy my stay here. It’s clean, staff is friendly, lots of privacy and lots to do around the hotel.
- Hotel staff at front desk were excellent..check in check out and in between all excellent
- Didn’t eat breakfast . Very comfortable and plenty of eateries. Good staff and comfortable clean room
- Could have had a Nother light in the room one was missing other than that the Internet was much better we had a microwave which we did not have last time
- Very dirty. Smelly. Someone ripped the hair blower from the wall and it was not replace Same with iron. No microwave. Frost in refrigerator 3 inches thick bed very uncomfortable and lots of lumps carpeting dirty. We talked about leaving but we would lose the money we paid for the night. Wood peeling off the bathroom door. Nothing like the pictures posted on line.
Comfort Inn Toms River
Comfort Inn Toms River is located in Toms River, just 26 miles from Long Branch. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Atlantic City International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- I came to the city with my young daughter for a track meet. We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. My daughter especially liked the lemonade and cookies that were at the front entrance.
- I liked the fitness center (treadmill, elliptical, free weights). I could control the temp of the room, and there’s a TV/water bottle. The room was clean, big, the bathroom had a nice tub and the temp was easy o control. The carpet/linens were moderately nice and there was a minifridge. The breakfast included: cereals, coffee, juices, waffle iron, yogurt, eggs (boiled and scrambled), sausage, breads/pastries and a nice breakfast room.
- Sausage links were good. Waffle mix two different flavors to choose from.
- Size of room and bathroom, ability to control room temp
- The bathroom and bed was beautiful, it was very wonderful. The staff were very kind and accommodating.
Pelican Inn & Suites
Pelican Inn & Suites is located in Toms River, just 25 miles from Long Branch. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Toms River offers accommodations in Toms River, just 26 miles from Long Branch.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Clean and comfortable, but pretty basic. Seems to be the best place to stay in Toms River. Location was good and close enough to the shore to make a quick visit to the boardwalk.
Next time I’ll book my reservation calling directly the hotel not
Booking.com that costs me a couple of more hundreds dollars.
- The rooms are comfortable and big, and the queen size beds are queen for real.
- They opened the pool for my daughter even though it was raining
- Loved spending time in the pool. The pool is opened until 9:30pm, so there was plenty of time to schedule ourselves around it.
Knights Inn Waretown Near Forked River
Featuring free WiFi, Knights Inn Waretown Near Forked River offers accommodations in Barnegat Light. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 31 miles from Knights Inn Waretown Near Forked River.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Crystal Lake New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crystal Lake New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crystal Lake New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crystal Lake New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!