10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crystal Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Crystal Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crystal Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crystal Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crystal Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crystal Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crystal Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crystal Beach Florida:
Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon
This non-smoking property overlooks Lake Tarpon and all rooms feature water-front views. The property features an outdoor pool and hot tub and is within 10 minutes’ drive of the Gulf of Mexico.A private balcony and cable TV are standard in every guest room at the Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon. The rooms are also equipped with a seating area.The Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon features fishing and boat rentals, and continental breakfast is offered to guests during their stay.Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon is 2.7 miles from the Tarpon Springs Golf Course. Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art is within 5 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Needs much updating. In poor condition. Cleanthough.
- We liked the complimentary breakfast very good. The bed was very comfortable the pillows and towels and facecloths nice and white. The bed sheets nice and white. The staff were very friendly and very helpful (Zoe Nathan) Shower head not working well but was changed right away. The lady helping each morning at the breakfast was awesome (ginger coloured hair dont remember her name
- Friendly people. The staff were eager to help in anyway.
- We’ve certainly had larger selection at breakfast at other hotel/motels but the food was good and nicely arranged.
Beds were cozy and the shower was hot. the balcony was beautiful. The sunrise was epic. The breakfast had a lot of prepackaged food, which was disappointing. The waffle bar was fun!
The pool is refreshing, close to the sponge docks which are so fun!
Residence Inn by Marriot Clearwater Downtown
This hotel, offering spacious guest rooms with a living area and modern kitchen, is located 2 miles from Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown provides an outdoor pool and gym.In the air-conditioned rooms, kitchen facilities include a dishwasher, stovetop and silverware. Meals prepared in the kitchen can be enjoyed in the dining area offered in all accommodations.Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown offers cardio machines and free weights in the gym. A business center and a 24-hour front desk are provided as well.Complimentary breakfast buffet of American dishes is served at Clearwater Residence Inn’s Hearthroom.
- Loved the wine and snack social. Quick response when we asked for bathroom door to be fixed.
- Erin and Maricella were exceptional at providing us great service at breakfast and during the day whenever we needed anything. They were always cheerful to despite being very very busy. Thank you to all the staff.
- Hotel was remodeled 2 years ago. Everything is. Impressive.
- Because i had stayed there before the check-n staff recognised me.
- Really loved the location, very helpful staff and complimentary happy hour food and drink. Very nice.
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Located in Tarpon Springs, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Sponge Docks are within a 10 minute drive of this hotel.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs provides coffee facilities. Cable TV is included along with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.A gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Tarpon Springs Hampton Inn & Suites offers on-site laundry facilities as well.Hampton Inn & Suites is 3 miles from the historical district in Tarpon Springs. Tampa is 30 miles away.
- the front desk were very friendly and helpful especially Jessica.
- Food was normal level, good and adequate. Staff was friendly.
- The beds were very comfy. Bathroom was nicely laid out – large countertop. Coffee was excellent and the morning breakfast was great as well.
- Voiced complaint to staff about loud party all night in next room. we were moved to different room and comped financially for that night. Staff very pleasant to deal with.
- The breakfast had a great assortment and actually tasted great.
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Catering to adults 21 and older, Beachview Hotel is located in Clearwater Beach. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or take a walk to the beach, which is opposite of the property. The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is 1.4 miles away.A satellite TV, ironing facilities, and a coffee machine are provided in all rooms at Beachview Hotel. Each room is also air conditioned and boasts a view of the city, pool, or beach.Outdoor dining areas and lounging chairs are provided on the sun terrace surrounding the pool for guests to enjoy. An ATM is on site for added convenience.The Beachview Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Pier 60, which offers fishing and sightseeing. Caladesi Island State Park is 2.7 miles away, and Sand Key Park is 1.8 miles from the Florida hotel.
- Our room was overlooking the pool with a wonderful view of the sunset. I must admit I was skeptical of the possible noise level. I never heard any noise or another guest and I am a light sleeper. Enjoyed our time at Beachview. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed in order to have a wonderful vacation.
- Great location directly across from the beautiful white beach. Front desk staff were very pleasant when we arrived after a long day. Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Wish we would have booked a room that overlooked the beach, maybe next time.
- Super position, right on beach. Breakfast included was okay.
- The location is perfect, walking distance to all kinds of things to do
- Upon arrival the room we were assigned was not up to standards. The lady at the desk, gave us an upgraded room that met our needs much better. Overall the property and staff were awesome and made sure we were happy during our stay.
Days Inn Clearwater/Central
A 15 minute drive from Clearwater Beach, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor heated swimming pool and a hot tub. Clearwater Mall is 1 miles away.Cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at the Days Inn Clearwater/Central. Rooms come with a sitting area and ironing facilities.Barbeque facilities and a laundromat are available to the guests of the Central Clearwater Days Inn. A 24-hour front desk is also found on site.Congo River Miniature Golf is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a 35 minute drive away.
- love the comfy beds, pool great, we go out to breakfast but the coffee for the machine is good
- Everything the location was perfect and the heated pool.
- Everything was good only one day out of my 8day stay they did not clean the room and also I wanted a king room at the back like 127 or 128 or 129 they say they were not available but yet still they were empty for four days
- The hot tub jets are the strongest jets I have ever had in a hot tub! Perfect for sore muscles!
- The people from the front desk to maintenance. They was nice and willing to help and fix what is wrong to make things better for us and that’s a plus. Things can go wrong but people can make a difference. They show team work and good communication skills, very kind.
La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central
One of our best sellers in Clearwater! Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, La Quinta Inn Clearwater Central is located in Clearwater in the region of Florida, just 6 miles from Clearwater Beach.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 17 miles from La Quinta Inn Clearwater, and St. Petersburg is 14 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The hotel was extremely clean. The breakfast was perfect.The heated pool was amazing. Easy on and off highway access.
Hot breakfast was amazing and the coffee was so Good!the pool and patio were so relaxing (resort like) and the hot tub made it perfect.
The front desk and house keepers were so friendly and happy at all times.
Beat hotel I’ve ever been to!
Can’t wait to return
- Beds were comfortable. Loved tha t our room had access to the courtyard.
- Breakfast was good and adequately replenished. Room was clean, and the staff was nice and accommodating.
The towels: soft and thick.
Breakfast with its variety of options , loved that there were eggs every day.
We were traveling with a dog and especially liked the location of the room to the outside and the dog area.
Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach, just 23 miles from Tampa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clearwater is 5 miles from Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort, and St. Petersburg is 17 miles away. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 10 miles from the property.
The bed was awesome. Wanted to take it home!
Great location with perfect beach access
- Our stay at Wyndham Clearwater Beach Resort was fantastic. The 2-bedroom Presidential Suite is gorgeous and spacious, and has an amazing beachfront location and view. And the vibe is lively and fun! Could not ask for more!
- The decor was up to date, 2 large balconies over looking the beach, liked the kitchen island size- very large
- Beautiful New Clean Hotel Well located in the middle of everything beach is steps away .
- It’s a beautiful new property, exactly as pictured. You can’t beat the location, and the staff was very helpful.
- The bed was awesome. Wanted to take it home!
Gulfview Hotel – On the Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This beachfront Clearwater Beach hotel offers access to a semi-private beach and free WiFi. Guests will be one mile from the nightly sunset celebrations at Pier 60 and within 2 miles of Clearwater Marina Aquarium.All guest rooms include a kitchenette, cable TV, and private balcony. Gulfview Hotel On the Beach provides coffee-making facilities as well.When not strolling on the beach, guests can lounge in the heated outdoor pool or hot tub. This Florida Gulfview Hotel On the Beach offers a 24-hour front desk, free on-site parking, and laundromat for added convenience.Guests can explore the natural island, white sand beaches, and wildlife of Caladesi State Park 3 miles away. The oldest Florida microbrewery, Dunedin Brewery, is 7 miles from the property.
- The maid was super sweet and the view from our balcony was pretty.
- The staff was great. The location wonderful, on the beach! Walking distance to many restaurants, shops….
- Beds were comfy, perfect view and distance to local attractions.
- It was a fair experience. Being on the beach was nice. The sand was white & very soft. The room was clean. The hot tub was a nice added bonus. The view was nice from the room. The hotel next door had a live band every night so the free entertainment was nice to enjoy from our patio every night. The walkablility of Clearwater beach was amazing & it was nice to be able to walk everywhere, however the hotel was on the south end of the beach & was a few mile walk to go all the way north.
- The location was great and the maid did a great job
Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater
Courtyard St. Petersburg Clearwater is located in Largo, just 11 miles from Clearwater Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 14 miles from Courtyard Clearwater, FL, and Clearwater is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
The room was clean bathroom clean housekeeping was very good .
Right off the highway lots of restaurants to choose from plenty of gas stations as well
- The property is well maintained. Staff friendly. The rooms are lovely. There is an excellent steak and seafood restaurant 1/4 mi. away called Bascom’s. Best steaks around. There is a restaurant in the hotel for light meals. The bed is very comfy and rooms are a nice size.
- The room was lovely and the bed was wonderful. We slept well.
- Beds were very comfortable after a long day at an amusement park. Little more than I normally pay for a room but worth every penny.
Easiley assesible. I didn;t like the fact that free coofee wasn’t provided no need for faey anree breakfast but having coffee would be a positive. Having to purchasr coffee every morning at the gas station across the street was inconvienant.
- The room was clean bathroom clean housekeeping was very good .
The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa
One of our top picks in Tampa.Located on Tampa Bay, The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas features a heated outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free shuttle service to the Tampa International Airport. Tampa city centre is 3.4 miles from the hotel.A balcony and 42-inch TV come standard in rooms at the Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa. A coffee maker and refrigerator are also provided, and room service is available for a fee. .The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa offers a fitness centre that overlooks the bay. It also has a private dock with water sport equipment.Open daily, Beach Bar|Restaurant serves fresh seafood and offers indoor seating and outdoor seating with waterfront views. Guests can enjoy a drink and music at the poolside bar.The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas Tampa is 2 miles from the Tampa International Airport. The Shriners Hospital of Children is within 5 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- That there was a restaurant attached to the hotel, the fridge is a good size.
- pool was nice. that is about it. ride to and from airport is nice, although you need to wait like 1 hr for someone to pick you up.
- I thought I had a $5-$10 food credit but I never received it and it was never informed.
- Great location, right by the water. Clean rooms, comfy beds
- Comfy beds & nice size rooms. Pool was nice. Loved the chairs outside & the fire pits to relax by.
Top Hotels In Crystal Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crystal Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crystal Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crystal Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!