10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cruso North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Cruso North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cruso North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cruso North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cruso North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cruso North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cruso North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cruso North Carolina:
Days Inn Asheville West
Just off Interstate 40 and less than a 20-minute drive from downtown Asheville, this hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot breakfast buffet. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are included in every room at Days Inn Asheville West. Select rooms have a mountain view.A breakfast buffet including sausage gravy and biscuits, eggs, and fruit is served each morning at the Asheville West Days Inn. The free Southern dinner includes a rotating daily menu.An outdoor picnic area with barbecue grills is open to all guests. Vending machines and 24-hour front desk are also available.The property is 8 miles from Grassy Top mountain and a 15-minute drive from Carrier Park. Biltmore Estate is less than 15 miles away.
- Breakfast was the only good the bed wasn’t bad the price was way to high shouldn’t been as much
- Hotel needs a Wyndam renovation! Pool was black and green … Hotel is old and run down… Staff was pleasent.
- The staff was friendly and informative. We were there during a big snow fall and workers cleared the sidewalks in front of rooms promptly.
- Wonderful staff, great location and delicious full free breakfast
- Slept well. Room was clean. Nice Christmas Tree. We found a wonderful restaurant called the Front Porch in nearby town.
Quality Inn West of Asheville
Located in Canton, 27 miles from Cherokee, Quality Inn West of Asheville features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asheville is 17 miles from Quality Inn West of Asheville, and Maggie Valley is 14 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 19 miles away.
- The tv remote was missing so the clerk gave us another one. I couldn’t get it programmed so he came up to take care of it. He was not able to get it to work so he gave us another room. The room was very clean and the hotel was in excellent condition. Breakfast was very good and the coffee was great. The staff couldn’t have been friendlier or more professional. This will be our go-to stopover when traveling from Florida to Kentucky and back.
- Beds were comfortable. Location was good. Appreciate breakfast. Staff were nice. TV had good channel lineup.
- Comfortable bed and convenient location to Asheville without the outrageous pricetag.
- Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good..
- The manager came right away and fixed the TV so it worked.
Located 6 miles from Nantahala National Forest, this North Carolina lodge features grand views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Guests have a daily continental breakfast and free property-wide Wi-Fi.All guest rooms feature a cable TV, hairdryer, and private bathroom. The cottage at Grandview Lodge includes a full kitchen and dining area.Grandview Lodge provides guests with the opportunity to enjoy the mountain views outside by a fire pit. Guests can also make a meal outside on the gas grill or take their ease on the porch. Free on-site parking is available as well.Guests can go Western-style riding at Daniel Boone Riding Stables 4 miles away. The property is 2 miles from Rocky Branch Lake and 4 miles from the Museum of North Carolina.
- Super welcoming, flexible, relaxed accommodations.
- The owner was very helpful and recommended good places for dinner and things to see at our next destination. Friendly and helpful.
- The breAkfasts were excellent! Host was very friendly and very helpful.
- Poor location and old facility. Was told paid way more than I should have because I used Booking.com and it was way more than it was worth. Breakfast was great but lights on outside the room were bright and curtains were sheer so room was not dark. Owner was pleasent and well traveled so was interesting, just not what we expected.
- Breakfast excellent and apple juice was as good as I have ever tasted. It’s an old structure and with that our bath facility was dated but adequate. Quiet and close enough for Waynesville.
Hampton Inn Brevard
This hotel is located at the entrance of Pisgah National Forest in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Brevard offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a cable TV and coffee maker. Each room includes a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Brevard Hampton Inn. Guests can work out in the gym or use the business center. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Brevard College and Looking Glass Falls waterfall are both 9-minute drives from the Hampton Inn. Brevard Music Center is 4.7 miles away.
- In spite of renovations the hotel was extremely quiet
- The facility and the staff were very nice. They also accepted pets, which was a must for me and the pet friendly room was nice and clean. My only caveat is that I would’ve preferred a room with 2 queen size beds rather than two double beds.
- The decor was modern, aesthetically pleasing; the property as a whole was clean; and staff was very friendly and professional.
- The Breakfast was delicious and amazing the staff was SO super friendly and accommodating!
Staff was friendly and helpful
Location was close to fabulous hiking
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Brevard
Located on Route 64 and 5 miles from the Pisgah National Forest, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast buffet are also provided.A flat-screen TV, microwave and fridge are found in each modern room of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Brevard. A coffee maker and work desk are also included.A hot breakfast buffet including bacon, biscuits and eggs is served each morning at the Brevard Holiday Inn Express. Cinnamon rolls and coffee are also offered.Guests are welcome to work out in the fitness room. A business center and laundry facilities are also available.Looking Glass Falls is 6 miles from the Holiday Inn Express. Downtown Brevard is 7 minutes away.
- The bed was AMAZING. Breakfast was excellent every day and the coffee was always hot!
- The Front Desk Manager (8:00 p.m. the night we checked in) was so pleasant, welcoming, and helpful. Room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Always enjoy the breakfasts at HIE.
- everything was excellent from the room to the breakfast. This was one of the best breakfast spreads ever!
- this is a #10 hotel-i was stranded by a winter storm-i an glad it was there! the staff and henry the night manager made it great-and henry is a great breakfast cook!
- This hotel was great for our needs. Large, clean rooms with a fridge and grocery stores and nice restaurants nearby!
Econo Lodge – Waynesville
One of our top picks in Waynesville.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Econo Lodge – Waynesville is located in Waynesville in the region of North Carolina, just 18 miles from Cherokee.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asheville is 26 miles from Econo Lodge – Waynesville , and Maggie Valley is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 26 miles from Econo Lodge – Waynesville.
- easy access to downtown, rooms were clean, and easy access to vehicle views were nice from the hotel
- The view was excellent, coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave in room. I like that the floor wasnt carpeted.
- I truly appreciated the cleanliness of the facility
- Karan and all the staff were great hosts thank you
- i liked that it was very quiet !!!!! Pillows and mattress was great. No carpet in the room was the BEST !!!
Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West
Located in Asheville in the region of North Carolina, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, Holiday Inn Asheville – Biltmore West features a hot tub and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 26 miles from HI Asheville Biltmore, and Black Mountain is 18 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 10 miles away.
- Everyone was so kind and so helpful. Room service was awesome! And the inside pool and hot tub were absolutely wonderful. The hotel is beautiful on the inside, and the restaurant inside of it is super convenient and they serve great food.
- Bed was very comfortable! Staff was very friendly!
- Breakfast was wonderful; fresh fruit, great service;
- Desk and restaurant staff were very helpful and pleasant. Bartender and local clientele at dinner were not such a draw…we wished we had not chosen seats so close to the bar. Waiter and food were good. Housekeeping staff was very professional.
- From the front desk to housekeeping to wait staff, the service was all above expectations. The location was easy to find and access.
The Asheville Inn
Located in Asheville, 26 miles from Maggie Valley, The Asheville Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 26 miles from The Asheville Inn, and Black Mountain is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Close to Interstate, inexpensive, comfortable for the price.
- Staff was awesome and friendly! Good size room and bed for the money.
- The bed was really comfortable and the cleaning staff was friendly.
- The rooms are nicely done, big tvs, fridge and microwave
- I wouldnt tell anyone to go to the inn. Terrible people hanging around there. Motorcycle noise all night.
Comfort Suites Outlet Center
One of our top picks in Asheville.Comfort Suites Outlet Center is located in Asheville, 28 miles from Maggie Valley and 24 miles from Lake Lure. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Black Mountain is 17 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center, and Hendersonville is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 7 miles from Comfort Suites Outlet Center.
- Straight forward and quick check-in process. Comfy and clean room. Easy to find and heaps of parking.
- Very clean and non cluttered. Great place to stay.
- They let us check in a little early with no hassle. The staff was so nice and helpful. They had a lot of options for their continental breakfast and they even had trays so you could take breakfast up to your room. They were very clean and had plenty of linens in the bathroom. They only come to clean rooms every three days unless otherwise requested so it was nice to not be disturbed. Not to mention the checkout time was 12:00 which is probably the latest I’ve ever seen in a hotel.
- Breakfast was very good, the room was very clean can comfortably, staff was friendly!
- Very comfortable bed. Convenience to shopping and the Biltmore . Staff was helpful and friendly.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC
One of our best sellers in Asheville! The Asheville West Country Inn and Suites is located 10 miles from the historic Biltmore Estate. Guests will enjoy a daily breakfast during their stay and access to a seasonal outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are included in every standard room of this Asheville hotel. Some suites have a spa tub or a sofa bed for added luxury.A business center is on-site at the Country Inn and Suites Asheville West, as well as meeting facilities. Guests can also work up a sweat at the hotel’s fitness center.This hotel is only a 15-minute drive from UNC Asheville. The center of Asheville is located 6 miles away.
- The bed was huge and very comfortable. I really loved the suite area, nice and privately separated from the bedroom. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
- Front desk was friendly and helpful! Room was clean, comfortable, and secure at a reasonable price. A+
- Great place to stay, everything was really nice-Location, rooms etc.
- The room, the staff, etc were wonderful. Staff was very willing to be of whatever help they could. Room was good size, clean.
- Enjoyed our stay. Very clean. Happy that breakfast was included.
Top Hotels In Cruso North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cruso North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cruso North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cruso North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!