10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crosthwaite Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Crosthwaite Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crosthwaite Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crosthwaite Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crosthwaite Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crosthwaite Cumbria:
Damson Dene Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Damson Dene Hotel offers accommodations in Crosthwaite, just 4.1 miles from Windermere. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Keswick is 22 miles from Damson Dene Hotel, and Ambleside is 8 miles from the property.
- Great location, friendly staff, food was excellent
- Staff are all lovely and friendly a real credit to Wayne the hotel manager.
- Staff were excellent especially those in the bar and restaurant – spa, gym and pool all very good
- Clean but tired hotel, you get what you pay for. Staff were friendly and pool good for the children. In desperate need of a refurbishment but I think we were in one of the older rooms. Beautiful scenery surrounding the hotel.
- The room was outstanding, especially the bathroom, swimming pool was also very nice. Also convenient location.
Beech Hill Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Windermere.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Beech Hill Hotel & Spa is located in Windermere, just 21 miles from Keswick. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambleside is 8 miles from Beech Hill Hotel & Spa, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 3.3 miles away.
- helpful staff really large family room spa was very nice
- The food was so good the room was so tidy staff were very friendly I would say so good so far
Good service and good food.
Staff Prepared a birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday.
- Good food, nice large room, beautiful views, fab outdoor hot tub and helpful staff.
- The room we was provided had an amazing view of the lake and couldn’t of asked for anything better! The room was spotless every day, the food was well worth the price and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
Newby Bridge Hotel
One of our top picks in Newby Bridge.Newby Bridge Hotel is located in Newby Bridge, 8 miles from Windermere and 24 miles from Keswick. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Ambleside is 11 miles from Newby Bridge Hotel, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 7 miles away.
Friendly and helpful staff. Meals. Nice and hot. Enjoyed all our meals. Nicely presented Everywhere nice & clean
Good parking. Disabled room excellent .
- The pool and Jacuzzi and that it was available all the time.
- Good hotel with good choice of veg breakfast and rooms were comfortable with in room facilities and entertainment. Special mention to the cookies with tea and coffee in room
- Location was amazing, staff were so helpful, food was delicious and the room was top notch!
Room facilities good. Great view.
Bed comfortable, but standard double, could have been wider
- Friendly and helpful staff. Meals. Nice and hot. Enjoyed all our meals. Nicely presented Everywhere nice & clean
Windermere Manor Hotel
Situated in the heart of the Lake District and a 10-minute walk from Lake Windermere, this hotel is set in 3 acres of tree-lined gardens and has a charming, wooden-beamed restaurant.The hotel has 35 bedrooms, some with scenic views and private balconies or patios. Accessibility features for visually impaired people are provided, and the hotel welcomes pet dogs and guide dogs. Some rooms are also wheelchair accessible.WiFi is available via BT Openzone throughout the hotel, however guests are advised that due to the style of the building, some rooms have limited access.In the bar and restaurant, meals are freshly prepared using quality local ingredients. Guests can also relax in the indoor heated pool.The towns of Bowness, Windermere and Ambleside are all within easy reach. Guests can enjoy water-based activities including water skiing, sailing, swimming or lake cruises.
Nice reception staff and lovely breakfast.
Lovely big room and the hotel is in a beautiful setting.
- The breakfast was substantial enough for our family.
- Suited our needs as staying with friends with children and a dog. Grounds and pool were a bonus.
- Large room. Fantastic very helpful staff. Relaxed child-friendly atmosphere.
- Everything.. big en suite bedroom with a garden view and really nice breakfast..
- Nice reception staff and lovely breakfast.
Burnside Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Bowness-on-Windermere.Burnside Hotel & Spa is located in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 1.4 miles from Windermere. The hotel has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Keswick is 19 miles from Burnside Hotel & Spa, and Ambleside is 5 miles away.
Room 132 was excellent and a bonus that it had a lake view. All staff from reception and concierge were friendly and extremely helpful. Bar was a relaxing and very well decorated place for a late drink after the evening out.
Two visits to the Spa area were excellent, warm clean area and bonus of a small poolside bar.
- The pool and Spa facilities were the best Ive been in! Lovely and welcoming.
- Plenty of parking spaces. The food in the restaurant and breakfast room was great as was all the staff we came into contact with. In an great location for all amenities on offer and around the lakeside.
- Very good dinner choices and good breakfast spread.
- Very helpful staff amazing and very clean room spa was fabulous
- Room 132 was excellent and a bonus that it had a lake view. All staff from reception and concierge were friendly and extremely helpful. Bar was a relaxing and very well decorated place for a late drink after the evening out.
Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Bowness-on-Windermere.On the shores of Lake Windermere, Macdonald Old England Hotel & Spa has an award-winning restaurant, a beauty spa and scenic views. Windermere centre is a 20-minute walk away.The rooms at Old England Hotel each have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities with mineral water. The bathrooms feature fluffy robes and free toiletries, and some rooms have lake views.With 2 AA Rosettes, the restaurant serves a modern menu featuring quality local produce and organic ingredients. Terrace Bar and Lounge offer light meals and traditional afternoon teas.The modern leisure centre features a fully equipped gym and 50 feet swimming pool. Guests can relax in the ice room, sauna or aroma steam room, and try indulgent treatments in the beauty salon.In Bowness-on-Windermere, the Macdonald Old England Hotel is set in mature gardens, and has its own private boat moorings. Beatrix Potter Exhibition is 650 feet away.
- Overall friendliness and professionalism of staff.Great value for money.
- View from the dining room onto the lake quite magnificent.
- Ahmed on Reception was very helpful. They offered us a generous upgrade & a free dinner for having to change our dates.
How hotel parking was dealt with.
The guy that worked in the bar was so lovely and chatty he made us feel really welcome
- Beautiful decor, friendly, helpful staff, good central location, excellent standard of cleanliness throughout
Storrs Hall Hotel
One of our top picks in Bowness-on-Windermere.Located in Bowness-on-Windermere in the region of Cumbria, 2.9 miles from Windermere, Storrs Hall Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPad are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Keswick is 20 miles from Storrs Hall Hotel, and Ambleside is 6 miles from the property.
- Location was perfect and walks around the premises were great with the views. The lodge was a good size for us as a family of 3 and had a very comfortable and great sized bed
- Well situated lodges.everything needed for a few days self catering break was present.clean and comfortable. Parking great
- Amazing stay overall. Staff were polite and friendly. Service excellent. The hall itself is a lovely relaxing place to sit and unwind. Breakfast and the food in the restaurant were also excellent.
- I recommend that everyone should visit and book this hotel
Ultimate relaxation, beautiful building, lovely breakfast.
Amazing bathrooms, luxury
Stags Head Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bowness-on-Windermere! Just 2 minutes’ walk from Bowness centre, The Stags Head Hotel offers cooked breakfasts, free local leisure passes and home-cooked food in the traditional pub restaurant.Lake Windermere is just a short walk away, offering boating trips, fishing and wonderful views. The World of Beatrix Potter is less than 650 feet away, and there are plenty of walking, cycling and hiking routes nearby.The Stags Head is a traditional Lakeland building, and the popular pub offers regular live music and locally-brewed ales. The restaurant serves a range of full meals and light snacks, and a children’s menu is also available.All of the rooms have en suite facilities, and feature a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Packed lunches can also be provided for guests.
- excellent stay, staff really friendly, late bar and great atmosphere
- Good location, bedroom and en-suite clean, breakfast in the morning was good
- Great little hotel with fab facilities this was our sending stay and we really enjoyed it.
- location was excellent— public car park 100 yards away- all facilities all around
- Everything about this accommodation hits the spot , the staff and the Management are fantastic.
Windermere Hydro Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bowness-on-Windermere! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Windermere Hydro Hotel offers accommodations in Bowness-on-Windermere, just 0.9 miles from Windermere. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Keswick is 19 miles from Windermere Hydro Hotel, and Ambleside is 5 miles away.
- The staff were all very kind and helpful. We did upgrade to a refurbished room which was costly but lovely. The lounge was warm and comfortable but the choice of wine was poor.
- The staff were very polite and friendly and the male receptionist was especially pleasant and helpful. Dinner in the restaurant was nicely cooked and presented. Some of the waiting staff were inexperienced but our last night the restaurant was well run and staff were attentive without being intrusive. There is a fair sized car park but no designated disabled spaces near the property.
- Good location with free parking. Staff were exceptional, very friendly. Nothing was too much for them.
- staff friendly and helpfull.hotel room needs some updating.food for evening meal was samey seabass all 3 nights and chicken twice.good central location overlooking the lake.good carpark.
- public areas have been refurbished to a very modern contemporary design
One of our top picks in Kendal.In Kendal town center, the Riverside Hotel is a 17th-century building with a state-of-the-art recreation club. Rooms have river views, and Windermere and the Yorkshire Dales are a 15-minute drive away.Most of the rooms have views of the River Kent. Features include satellite TV, tea and coffee, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Free parking is also provided.The Riverview Restaurant uses local produce, some of which comes from the hotel’s own Victorian kitchen garden.The recreation club includes a heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, gym and exercise studio.Kendal Train Station is 800 feet away, and guests are a 10-minute drive from highway M6.
- comfy bed, spacious room with view. Leisure facility was a nice bonus for wet days. Enjoyed swim/sauna.
Fantastic place. Great views. Staff are really friendly and very welcoming. Even with the dogs!
Whilst there my husband was 50. The staff helped set the room up on our return from our walk with the dogs.
- Everything. The room the food the staff all were fantastic
- All very enjoyable. Super pet friendly. Comfortable surroundings
Good location, a short walk in to the town.
Good toiletries provided and a heated bathroom mirror, useful for shaving after a shower.
The parking was good and looked secure but there wasn’t enough room for all the hotel and gym guests. I arrived early and managed to get a place.
Top Hotels In Crosthwaite Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crosthwaite Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crosthwaite Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!