10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway – Top Hotel Reviews
Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crossmichael Dumfries And Galloway:
The Thistle Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Thistle Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Castle Douglas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Dumfries is 16 miles from The Thistle Inn, and Workington is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 43 miles from The Thistle Inn.
No reviews yet.
The Imperial Hotel
This friendly hotel is in the center of Castle Douglas, with a location ideal for fishing, walking, cycling, golf and relaxation.The Imperial Hotel offers 3 bars, a private parking lot, a pool room with dart boards, and tasty Scottish home-cooking using local produce. It is well-located for playing golf on one of the 30 courses in the area.All rooms have private bathrooms and have tea/coffee facilities, satellite TV and central heating.
Staff seemed friendly
Room was clean and warm
Had brewing facilities
- The Imperial Hotel is somewhere we will definitely be going back to. The location is great, the craic with the staff is great, the room was so lovely and the atmosphere is something everyone visiting Castle Douglas needs to experience.
- Staff were very welcoming on arrival.food and drink excellent value for money
- Was suitable for our requirements and food was good staff were friendly
The bed was comfortable, the room clean and the staff friendly, breakfast was good and the position for the bus stops and stores etc all good.
It was also one of the cheapest in the area, but for a reason !
- Staff seemed friendly
The Market Inn Hotel
The Market Inn Hotel is located in Castle Douglas, just 15 miles from Dumfries. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Whitehaven is 30 miles from The Market Inn Hotel, and Cockermouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was fabulous, especially the gluten free fish and chips
- I attended a party held in the premises and the food was great.
- The staff were great, all were very friendly and helpful. The evening meal was of a good standard, as was the breakfast. Our room was comfortable and clean.
- Excellent location,staff very helpful good scottish breakfast and nothing seemed a prblm for staff and owners
- The hotel is ideally situated for the town centre. The staff were all very friendly. We had evening meal and breakfast at the hotel and both were excellent, would certainly stay here again when in the area.
The Crown Hotel
The Crown Hotel is located in Castle Douglas, 15 miles from Dumfries and 30 miles from Whitehaven. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Cockermouth is 30 miles from The Crown Hotel, and Workington is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect, nice clean good sized room with comfy bed and fresh smelling bedding. Lovely hot breakfast and staff very friendly. Will be returning
- the breakfast was truly delicious and the staff were really friendly. we didn’t have dinner there but had a drink in the bar on both nights. there was live music on the one night which created a lovely atmosphere. There is a nice indian restaurant up the road where we had dinner one night.
- It was suitable for our needs. Excellent homemade food.
- The room was nice and cosy. The room has a lovely big ensuite in which the bathroom was large. We had a few drinks the first night and the staff were very friendly. The second night we are in and the meal and service were second to none. The lasagne was the best I have had in all the places we have are at. I highly recommend the hotel A+++++
- Very clean tidy hotel best breakfast I’ve had in long time would definitely go again
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Craigadam is located in Kirkpatrick Durham in the region of Dumfries and Galloway, just 11 miles from Dumfries. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Moffat is 27 miles from Craigadam, and Workington is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Always lovely. Fabulous rooms , lovely breakfast . Glorious location.
- Country house style breakfast where all guests sit around the large dinning table, it was very sociable.
- Amazing atmosphere. Lovely rooms. Loved the billiards and honesty bar…
The room looking on to a patio with unusual plants was lovely and very comfortable,if the weather was bad you would be happy to spend time in it.
The staff were lovely people.
- The hosts were so friendly and attentive. The property and our room were just lovely. Our host prepared a delicious evening meal which was attended by several guests–great conversation and a good time! I can’t say enough good things about our stay. Five stars -plus.
The Birchtree Hotel
One of our top picks in Dalbeattie.The Birchtree Hotel is located in Dalbeattie, 13 miles from Dumfries and 28 miles from Whitehaven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gretna Green is 30 miles from The Birchtree Hotel, and Cockermouth is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 50 miles from The Birchtree Hotel.
- Everything, the staff are all genuinely nice people, nothing was forced. The food is amazing, the best onion rings I’ve had, EVER!!! Everything in the room was spotless and had everything we needed, we could even bring our dog who loved the pub and the staff who always brought her fresh water the minute they seen her. Only mmm was the teapots and milk jugs at breakfast, but being able to have breakfast up till 11am made up for it 🙂
- The food was fabulous and good value for money. The room was lovely, clean and comfortable.
- The hotel was right in the centre of town so good location. The food at the hotel was excellent with plenty of choice on the restaurant menu (which was for hotel guests only). You can also eat in the bar. The staff were very friendly and got on to fixing the problem straight away when the radiator in our room broke and was too hot!
- Second time stayed there, very pleased and good value for money, staff friendly, rooms clean and modern
- Don’t judge by outside appearance. This hotel might look like an old pub, but inside it’s modern, warm and welcoming. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The shower and handbasin whilst in the room were recessed very nicely, with the loo in it’s own room for privacy. We don’t usually go for a twin room, but since our booking was very last minute, we took the twin and I can’t honestly say we were put out or disappointed. From very friendly and helpful staff, to the restaurant for guests only (although the pub downstairs does sell food), nothing was too much trouble, the food was pub priced but a very high restaurant quality – complete with excellent presentation. Delicious. And all at an exceptionally low price for the room. Although this is the first time we’ve stayed at the Birch Tree, it won’t be our last. This has just become our new regular hotel of choice for our frequent getaways to Dalbeattie!
The Ken Bridge Hotel
The Ken Bridge Hotel offers accommodations in New Galloway. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Dumfries is 21 miles from The Ken Bridge Hotel, and Lockerbie is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 35 miles from The Ken Bridge Hotel.
- Great location for the Galloway Hills, good honest food & grand breakfasts both using quality local products. Very clean, basic room.
- Excellent well cooked breakfast. Good atmosphere. Very enjoyable walk from the hotel. Good for bird spotting.
- Lovely picturesque location on site restaurant good menu to choice from and a fantastic breakfast option too
- The evening meals were very nicely cooked. The view from the dining room was great. All but one of the evening meals arrived before we finished the quick crossword (our new benchmark).
Menu was varied and portions were more than sufficient. You certainly wouldn’t go hungry.
Room 3 has a nice view of the river.
Staff are all very pleasant.
Featuring free WiFi, Star Hotel offers accommodations in Kirkcudbright, just 23 miles from Dumfries.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Whitehaven is 30 miles from Star Hotel, and Workington is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 48 miles from Star Hotel.
- Food was very good and the service excellent, very friendly staff
- The accommodation in a small annex was very clean and quiet, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The evening meal was very good and excellent value as was the breakfast.
- I had to be out early on the day of departure so I asked if it would be possible to have a packed lunch instead of breakfast, this was not a problem for the staff.
- Full Scottish breakfast in the morning was brilliant, lady running the pub and hotel was really friendly. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again!
- Everything. Warm, clean and inviting and very competitively priced. Dinner and breakfast were excellent and the owner was exceptionally helpful. A good find and I’ll certainly be calling here again.
The Cross Keys Hotel
This 280 year old coaching inn in the heart of New Galloway boasts cozy rooms with private bathrooms, real ale, a good selection of malts, and a popular local produce restaurant.Experience traditional hospitality at its very best. Set in an area surrounded by beautiful Lochs, forests and miles of unspoiled countryside, the area surrounding the hotel is ideal for fishing, stalking/shooting, golf, walking, biking, bird/wildlife watching, painting, photography and water sports – or for just doing nothing at all!Benefit from easy access into forests and National Parks, lochs and rivers, and to the Solway Coast. The hotel is ideally placed to provide a base from which you can enjoy everything this diverse area offers.
- Red Hot Shower. Clothes drying facility. Home made food. Friendly
- Warm room on a cold night, nice breakfast, friendly staff, lovely bar.
- Adjusting meal times to fit with our requirements was a great touch.
- The Friendly owner. Very welcoming and attentive. Also very helpful
- very dog friendly, good food and service, excellent location for access to the surrounding hills. Good value for money
The Mariner Hotel
Located in Kippford, 15 miles from Dumfries, The Mariner Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has a playground and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Whitehaven is 25 miles from The Mariner Hotel, and Gretna Green is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 53 miles from The Mariner Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Crossmichael Dumfries And Galloway Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!