10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cross Lanes West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cross Lanes West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cross Lanes West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cross Lanes West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cross Lanes West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cross Lanes West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cross Lanes West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cross Lanes West Virginia:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cross Lanes
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cross Lanes offers accommodations in Cross Lanes.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yeager Airport is 11 miles away.
- Wrapped knife,fork and spoons.Pancake machine.great shower in bath.nice towels.Hand sanitizer in dining room.Very nice chair in room with reading lite.
- Everyone very nice great room an breakfast was outstanding
- Facility is clean, staff is friendly and very pleasant.
The location was great for our Family Reunion. Food good and Bed was like sleeping on a cloud.
Restaurant – The Golden Coral and Shopping Center close by.
- The free breakfast was excellent. Freshly prepared.
Motel 6 Charleston West – Cross Lanes
Located close to Interstate 64, this Cross Lanes motel provides Wi-Fi and has rooms that feature a sitting area. Tri-State Greyhound Race track is 1 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at the Charleston West-Cross Lanes Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is offered to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are also available.The Motel 6 Charleston West-Cross Lanes is 4 miles from West Virginia State College. Charleston Civic Center is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Location was perfect geographical but dirty and run down.
- Staff is always extra nice and location is convient for us!
- The lady working the front desk was very friendly and apologetic with our room problems. She did credit our debit card back $20 for our inconveniences, which we feel should have been a complete refund.
- ,, the lady that works the front desk she is very sweet she would help you anyway she can the rooms are nice and clean it’s quiet here I used to stay at another Motel 6 that I like this one better nobody bothers you great place to stay
- Quite smokeing rooms it’s all one level. The lady that works desk.. Omgosh she’s so awesome. I’d stay here before I would anywhere
Super 8 Dunbar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Dunbar offers accommodations in Dunbar, just 6 miles from Charleston.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 7 miles from Super 8 Dunbar.
- the bed was comfortable, staff was helpful and friendly
- it was nice and clean.it was quiet.the bed was comfortable and scenery was great..ive enjoyed my couple stays there.NEVER AGAIN
- The price. Smokers hanging out both ends of the building, some were smoking in rooms, bad types hanging around outside
- Conveniently located, clean, friendly staff. It was in a quiet place so we was able to get a good night sleep.
- The convenience of stores and things to do near by.
Wingate by Wyndham Charleston
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Wingate by Wyndham Charleston offers accommodations in Charleston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The Staff was AWESOME!! The hotel was very clean. The rooms was spacious and beds were comfortable.
- This place is awesome and accommodating. Breakfast was sufficient and the bed very comfortable
- The agent at the desk (Tonica) was very welcoming, friendly and professional.
- Felt new. Front desk was super helpful getting different pillows, had some brought over from another location. Above and beyond.
- The staff was outstanding, Tincia was awesome, she remembered my name when I came downstairs and I noticed that she addressed other guests with by their names. That shows personal interest in the quests and their satisfaction as well. and Lisa came on duty later and was friendly as well. The hotel was clean, modern, safe and comfortable. I will book a reservation there again when I come to Charleston.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charleston South
This South Charleston hotel off of Interstate 64 has rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an on-site fitness room and is just 4 miles from Cato Park Golf Course.A work desk and hairdryer are provided in all warmly decorated rooms at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Charleston South. There is a bay window with cushioned seating in every room.This hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning.Guests of Charleston South Microtel Inn by Wyndham are welcome to use the business center in the hotel’s lobby. Laundry facilities are on site.Avampato Discovery Museum and shopping at the Charleston Town Center Mall are both within a 10-minute drive of this hotel. The Yeager Airport is 8.3 miles away.
- I have three teenagers and the rooms are large enough to accommodate all of us. And staff is always polite and helpful. This is always are go to hotel.
- Very impressed. It was like they just built this hotel. Everything was clean and tidy. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly and courteous. I probably won’t ever be back in that area, but if I am, that’s where I’m staying.
- Breakfast variety. Staff all very friendly. Convenient to where we were going in Charleston.
- Super impressed with cleanliness of room. Really nice hotel.
- Very clean! Amazing layout of room. Comfortable and homey. Refrigerator and microwave were a plus!
Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge
In Southridge Centre, a spacious shopping and dining complex, this capital city hotel offers a free airport shuttle service to Yeager Airport.Guests at the Charleston Southridge Hampton Inn can start the morning with a free continental breakfast or with an energizing workout in the modern fitness center. The hotel also features an indoor pool as well as an outdoor patio area, complete with a children’s play area.The Hampton Inn Charleston Southridge is in a great location only 4 miles from Kanawha State Forest, offering scenic hiking trails, horseback riding and top-rated white water rafting. The downtown area, including the East End historic district, is also easily accessible.
- Beds are very comfortable and room is always very clean. Our 4 year old loves the pool and the hot tub. Location is very convenient to doctor’s appointments, shopping and events in Charleston.
- It was the cleanest room I have ever stayed in! Great, friendly staff. Complimentary food, snacks and beverages were available. Has the most AMAZING breakfast EVER!!! Will definitely be staying here again!
- I loved the spa tub in our room and there was plenty of places to eat located around the Hotel, and the staff is a class act, second to none.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. All staff were extremely helpful and kind!
Nice Staff, Well Maintained Property, Extremely Clean Rooms, Great Location, and Very
Hampton Inn Winfield Teays Valley
Hampton Inn Winfield Teays Valley is located in Teays Valley Estates, just 18 miles from Charleston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff , well kept . Breakfast was better than we expected.
- Room was quite, comfortable, and convenient. Breakfast was very good with a good selection
Very friendly staff, room was exceptional.
Very easy access to roadway and an excellent buffet breakfast
- The lady who checked us in was excellent, when I asked about pizza delivery she gave me brochures! I was tired when we arrived, made a cup of tea. She quickly said, let me may hot water for you. Yes, the hot tea was just what I needed. Everyone was so helpful! Love the remodeling!
- Nice mattress. Clean. Good coffee. Nice shower head
Charleston Capitol Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Charleston Capitol Hotel offers accommodations in Charleston.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Yeager Airport, 2.5 miles from Charleston Capitol Hotel.
- Comfy bed. Plenty of pillows. Keurig coffeemaker, hairdryer,iron, full size ironing board, hangers, microwave & mini fridge included. Close to area hospitals.
- The staff were naturally charming without the usual scripted jargon .. I attribute that piece as a compliment to the kindness of the West Virginia people
- I read a lot of other reviews, most were completely false. I really was impressed with the interior of the hotel. my room was very clean, nice and updated. The bed and pillows were absolutely amazing.
- Bed was an absolute cloud! Towels were fluffy high end kind. Room had no “hotel smell”.
- the location is nice. the lobby looks like it has been recently remodeled and has an overall clean appearance.
Four Points by Sheraton Charleston
Located in downtown Charleston, Four Points by Sheraton Charleston overlooks Haddad Riverfront Park. The hotel offers free WiFi and an indoor swimming pool.A coffee maker and a 42″ flat-screen TV with premium channels are provided in each guest room. The private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at Four Points by Sheraton Charleston can work out in the fitness centre. Meeting facilities and complimentary newspapers are available. The hotel offers free 24-hour on-demand shuttle service within a 5 miles radius of the hotel.Recovery Sports Grill. the on-site restaurant, serves American cuisine.Charleston Town Center Mall is 1,950 feet from the Charleston Four Points by Sheraton. Mountain Stage is 2,850 feet away. Yaeger Airport is 4.6 miles from Four Points.
- Super comfy beds & pillows. Very clean. Staff was friendly & courteous. Free shuttle within 5 mile radius was a great bonus! Free coffee/hot chocolate bar was fantastic as well!
- This is nice, solid hotel with nice staff in a good part of town.
- Everyone was courteous but one at counter, she was not very helpful.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful…especially Terrell the evening driver.
- Helpful staff, clean room and beautiful view of the river.
Holiday Inn Express Charleston-Civic Center
One of our top picks in Charleston.This Charleston, West Virginia hotel is next to the Charleston Civic Center. The hotel provides a hot daily breakfast and free shuttle service within a 10 miles radius.Holiday Inn Express Charleston Civic Center features cable TV and free Wi-Fi in every guest room. A tea/coffee maker is also included.Guests at the Charleston Civic Center Holiday Inn Express can use the 24-hour fitness center or the business center. Free newspapers are available at the front desk.The State Capitol Complex and the University of Charleston are a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express in Charleston. The Mardi Gras Casino and Resort is a 15-minute drive away.
Very close to Civic Center, has a shuttle available for Airport Crw
also near Town Center Mall, where you can find a variety of Restaurants
- Staff friendly and very polite especially James on breakfast duty and the reception staff. Beds and pillows very comfy. Shuttle bus a big bonus and drivers really friendly
King size bed – slept good
Location close to civic center & mall
- The airport shuttle was a very punctual and convenient service, and helped me a lot since there were problems with my rental car. The location is walkable to several good restaurants.
- Breakfast was OK typical buffet, room was nice.All was OK
- Very close to Civic Center, has a shuttle available for Airport Crw
Top Hotels In Cross Lanes West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cross Lanes West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cross Lanes West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cross Lanes West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!