10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cross Keys New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Cross Keys New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cross Keys New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cross Keys New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cross Keys New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cross Keys New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cross Keys New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cross Keys New Jersey:
Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites
This Williamstown Best Western is 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 26 miles from Philadelphia International Airport .The hotel has a pool, fitness center, and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Best Western Monroe Inn & Suites have seating areas, work desks, microwaves, and fridges. Cable TV with HBO is also provided.A breakfast is served every morning at Best Western Monroe. There is a business center with fax, copying, and printing services available.Downtown Williamstown is one mile from the Best Western Monroe. Rowan University is 8 miles away.
- Everything was great, especially the breakfast m.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly.
- Waffles, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, breads and pastry and juices very good. Good location, laundry available, indoor pool and gym.so much available in a few miles or less. Staff, excellent. Polite, eager to help and pleasant.
- Nice place to stay. Helpful manager and friendly staff. Comfortable beds.
- I was in the area for a soccer tournament. This hotel was a great find. It had a great breakfast..loved the waffle station, the front desk personnel were friendly and helpful, and it is pet friendly. They had everything I needed for a comfortable 1 night stay at a reasonable price. Definitely recommend it. Location is good. Breakfast was good.
Motel 6 Glassboro Rowan University
Motel 6 Glassboro Rowan University is located in Glassboro, just 18 miles from Philadelphia.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 17 miles from Motel 6 Glassboro Rowan University, and Wilmington is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 15 miles from Motel 6 Glassboro Rowan University.
- The rooms were “upgraded”, but they didn’t look super cheap, so they weren’t too bad. There was plenty of room in the room, but we went with the cheap motel because we weren’t going to be spending a lot of time in it. Maid service was always completed and the room was incredibly clean when we checked in, and when we would return every night.
- It was clean! The bed was comfortable! I liked having a refrigerator in the room.
- The room was furnished appropriately for a motel in this price range.
- You get what you pay for. There is much worse in the area. It wasn’t filthy, it wasn’t what you get if you pay more.
- Many channels on Direct TV. More than half of them were PPV.
Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood
This hotel is located one mile from downtown Blackwood, New Jersey and 5 miles from Clementon Amusement Park. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Howard Johnson Express Inn Blackwood are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a cable TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the Blackwood Howard Johnson Express can work out in the gym or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel has laundry facilities and free parking.Adventure Aquarium and the Battleship New Jersey Museum are both 16-minute drives from the Howard Johnson. The Philadelphia International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The only nice thing about this room was the size of the Jacuzzi.
- The room was huge, the bathroom was nice and big, it was a great cheap place for the night!
- It was easy to check in and the lady at the front desk was very friendly.
- The beds are comfy, the staff is extra friendly, the front lobby is beautiful, the rooms are clean and even the smoking rooms do not smell like they have been smoked in, the location is good, it comes with breakfast until 9am, great value for the price
- I was on the first level and I could park my car right in front of the entrance door.
Hampton Inn Turnersville
This Blackwood hotel is only a 15-minute drive to Clementon Amusement Park and Splash World. All rooms have a 32-inch LCD TV and the hotel features a heated indoor pool.Hampton Inn Turnersville guest rooms are furnished with a mahogany work desk and a coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi is also included.Turnersville Hampton Inn offers a business center and a gym. Laundry facilities are on site and safety deposit boxes can be found in the lobby.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hampton Inn. Guests can also visit the snack shop and convenience store.Downtown Philadelphia and its historic sites are a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Wedgwood Country Club golf course and Camden County College are a 5-minute drive away.
- After driving 4+ hours from Long Island, I enjoyed the complimentary snacks and beverages offered in the lobby. Although not a fan of Chardonnay (I prefer other white wines), I appreciated the gesture. I didn’t take advantage of the morning breakfast but again, I appreciated that it was available – perhaps next time.
- Everything is perfect here. I’m close to my friend. I’m close to Philly and this place has the best employees that take their job serious and give 110%. They will do whatever they can to help you add the breakfast every morning and you can’t ask for any more. It’s perfect which is why this is the only place I will stay anymore when visiting my friend every week or two
- Had problems with booking.com. manager took care of it. Great place. Smart people.
- The morning breakfast was up to par, and the residents could also take a breakfast bag with them in the morning if they were in a hurry. The front desk staff was very nice.
- The staff was very courteous . The accommodations were very comfortable including the bed which was very comfortable. The coffee and the breakfast was excellent . We would definitely stay there again
Days Inn Berlin
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Berlin offers accommodations in Berlin, just 17 miles from Philadelphia. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Hill is 11 miles from Days Inn Berlin, and Mount Laurel is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 18 miles from Days Inn Berlin.
- I like the fact we was in close proximity to Sahara Sam’s Oasis.
- no internet available. not good for the whole night.
- The location of the property. My residence is half a mile away. My hot water heater blew and I needed a place to stay for a couple of days.
- Very comfortable bed. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t get robbed and I only had to stay one night
Rodeway Inn Hammonton
Rodeway Inn Hammonton offers accommodations in Winslow.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 25 miles from Rodeway Inn Hammonton, and Cherry Hill is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I.Liked the country setting but not good if were tired and didnt feel Like driving
- Bed was so comfy and the area was so quiet and peaceful, The staff here was so nice and pleasant, I would definitely come here again on my next business trip.
- When the trip was booked, we asked for early check in because we would be arriving between 12-1 and had a show to get too by 3. We arrived and they immediately handed my card and Id back and said it was too early for check in. I said I booked it with early check in. Then, they couldn’t find our reservation. After about 10 minutes we said we would just find another hotel. They finally just put us in the computer and gave us a room. We get to the room and the comforter was stained and dirty. We requested a non smoking room and the room smelled badly of smoke. One of the pillows on the bed had obviously been slept on and linens not changed.
- It was a place to sleep and it had a refrigerator and working AC. It was also really cheap.
- Room was clean and as advertised. No frills, but worked for me on a quick business trip to Southern NJ.
The Quality Express is located off Interstate 295 and is 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia. This motel offers a coffee machine and refrigerator in every room.Rooms also include ironing facilities, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi.The Quality Express provides a daily continental breakfast and newspapers. The motel has a 24-hour front desk.Quality Express is within a 20-minute drive of the Franklin Institute. The motel is 7 miles from Adventure Aquarium and Battleship New Jersey.
- Its very clean and the bed is comfortable. The location is good also
- It was one of the few places left for the eagles parade.
- Location was pretty good not too far from shopping centers not too far from food gas and highways
- The location was great but it was difficult to get around because of the traffic, which I’m sure you can do nothing about.
- The room was cleaned everyday with the provisions of fresh towels and cable.
Motel 6 Brooklawn
Downtown Philadelphia is 9 miles from this hotel off Route 130 in Brooklawn, New Jersey. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and classic rooms with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with the HBO movie channel and air conditioning are available in all rooms at Motel 6 Brooklawn. Coffee facilities and light wood furniture are included.A well equipped gym and a business center are available at the hotel. Laundry facilities are also on site for added convenience.The Philadelphia International Airport is 13 miles from Brooklawn Motel 6. The Liberty Bell is a 15-minute drive away.Belgian waffles are available for breakfast and guests can have popcorn in the evening. Drink and snack vending machines are available as well.
- Did not like very dirty roaches and they didn’t speak English
- IT WAS DIRTY N SOMETHING BIT ME, IM NEVER GOIN BACK THERE…
- Didn’t have breakfast at all because they didn’t serve it..
It was a place to sleep for the night. Only because it was too late to
find someplace else to stay, kinda forced to stay there actually due to
exhaustion. We had traveled for 7-8 hours to get there.
I thought the place was horrible. I suppose the only nice thing was
there were no roaches or bed bugs.
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Buena. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels.Atlantic City is 29 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites, and Cherry Hill is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford
Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located 1 miles from Deptford Shopping Mall and Deptford Skating and Fun. It offers indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness centre. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford are decorated with classic furnishings. They are equipped with TV sets, coffee-makers and in-room safes, all featuring a work desk with ergonomic chair.A daily breakfast is served in the restaurant of the hotel and guests can discover many eateries in central Woodbury, a 10-minute drive away.The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Deptford is located a short distance from Rowan University and Adventure Aquarium. Attractions in nearby Philadelphia include the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Constitution Center all within 12 miles from the hotel.
- My daughter had a swim meet at 6:30 am the next day. We tried to go to sleep at 10pm. The room was right next to the elevator and we could hear it go up and down with the LOUD noise. We asked for another room, but were told they were booked. We didn’t sleep well at all and my daughter did not do well at her meet as a result.
- The friendly reception, the willingness to help, how comfortable I was made to feel. I was able to relax !!
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Booked with family in 4 separate rooms and the accomdated our request to put us all close together…morning breakfast was perfect, the children loved the waffles!
- THERE WAS PLENTY OF FOOD,ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN. STAFF FRIENDLY.
- Good breakfast, overall stay is what I expect from a Marriott chain
Top Hotels In Cross Keys New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cross Keys New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cross Keys New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cross Keys New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!