10 Best Hotels To Stay In Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg:
Hotel Au Romain
Located in Heyd, 20 miles from Liège, Hotel Au Romain features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Durbuy is 6 miles from Hotel Au Romain, and Spa is 16 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 21 miles away.
- Excellent stay at this hotel. Warm, comfy… The food was delicious. And above all, exceptional kindness of our hosts.
- Everything was simply perfect – the hospitality was second to none – We checked out at 0300 and the owners left us some sandwhiches and drinks for the journey
- Good breakfast, nice atmosphere, very friendly and helpful staff
Het eten was meer dan verwacht. De lokcatie was in orde.
De gast vrouw heeft ons zeer vriendelijk ontvangen.
En een goede informatie tijdens ons verblijf. Spreken nederlands.
- Voor een huiselijk ardens gevoel is dit ideaal. Geen tv, een openhaard en een gastheer dat er alles aan deed om alle wensen van de klant in vervulling te laten gaan. De kamers zijn koosjer maar er ontbreekt niks. Het ontbijt was ook uitgebreid zowel drank als het eten zelf. Kortom ideaal om te genieten van de rust.
LPM2 Sporthotel is in a nice forest area, one mile from Durbuy. It has a grill restaurant, accommodations with free Wi-Fi and organizes outdoor activities in the region.The bright decorated rooms feature parquet floors and private bathrooms. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station.In the morning, LPM2 serves an extensive breakfast buffet including cereals, fresh breads and juices. The grill restaurant offers meat specialties, but also has trout from the region on the menu.Guests can participate in outdoor activities such wall climbing, kajaking and mountain biking. This can organized by the hotel upon request.Five Nations Golf Club is 3 miles from the LPM2 Sporthotel. Free private parking is available on site
- Friendly staff, everything clean, nice location, grill food, good WiFi, breakfast which was included in the room price was very good !
- Staff was really friendly. Facilities are in good shape and clean. Breakfast was excellent.
Perfect location, really nice and welcoming staffs. The room was clean and spacious, with a delicious and ample breakfast included. There are many activities to do around. We were a group of friends (12 people) and had there a really good time 🙂
Perfect for people who would like to travel in family or with friends, and do outdoor activities.
- Breakfast is fantastic. All staff are kind and extra pleasant. The surrounding area is awesome for runners/bikers.
- Very very clean and neat compared to alternatives in the region. Nice bar and locked storage for my road bike.
Auberge du Val d’Aisne
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Auberge du Val d’Aisne offers accommodations in Fanzel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Liège is 22 miles from Auberge du Val d’Aisne, and Durbuy is 5 miles away. Liege Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Wonderful setting and fantastically helpful owers.
- I strongly recommend! The owner is very kind and helpful, also a good chef!
- Het karakter van het huis, de gastvrijheid, de prachtige omgeving, de ruimte voor de hondjes, een fantastische speelweide. Het aanbod van een uitgebalanceerd avondmenu, met natuurlijke producten.kabbelende
L accueil de Sophie est magnifique.
L authenticité de cette auberge ardennaise est envoûtante. Dès l entrée nous sommes plongé dans le passé ardennais. (Âtre fumant décoration d epoque,….)
Nous avons eu la chambre pigeonnier.
Avec sa salle de bain privative séparée par un petit pallier.
Bucolique a souhait.
Nous avons dégusté les mets succulents préparés par Sophie.
Un régal. La gastronomie dans une ambiance simple et détendue.
Bref un séjour reposant et délicieux en tout point.
- Zeer goed en vriendelijk ontvangst. Simpele kamer, maar van alles voorzien. Heerlijk geslapen. Helaas geen avondeten in het hotel deze avond. Maar we kregen voldoende tips van de gastvrouw en hebben uiteindelijk heerlijk gegeten. Ontbijt was perfect geregeld. Heel fijn dat de hond echt welkom is! Wij komen hier zeker eens terug.
Hotel Les Mignees
Located in Barvaux in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 22 miles from Liège, Hotel Les Mignees features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 2.1 miles from Hotel Les Mignees, and Spa is 21 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- excellent food and staff friendly. cannot fault the location which is perfect for visiting the region
- Big bathroom. Restaurant was good with value for money and very friendly staff.
- la chambre un peux moins humide et un peu plus chaude a notre arrivée. le reste était parfait
- Le goûter en terrasse ensoleillée (crêpe mikado) vraiment pas chère pour de la très bonne qualité
- Gezelligheid qua terras, restaurant en accommodatie
One of our top picks in Barvaux.Located in Barvaux in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 21 miles from Liège, Hostellerie d’Inzepré features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Durbuy is 1.8 miles from Hostellerie d’Inzepré, and Spa is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Nice and modern rooms, simply decorated, with a lot of taste. It made for a nice, peaceful “coocoon” feeling in the room. The restaurant was very pretty too with a nice terrace.
De kamer was groot, netjes en goede bedden.
Het ontbijt is zeker in orde, alles voldoende aanwezig.
- Ontbijt was heerlijk. Ontzettend rustig geslapen, geen verkeerslawaai. ‘s Avonds nog aan de bar genoten van de heerlijke biertjes
- Het ontbijt was heerlijk als ook de menu dat je s’middags of s’avonds kan eten . Heel vriendelijke mensen kan altijd eens een grapje tussen door en onze kamer was eerst boven maar door dat ik invalide ben hebben ze er alles aangedaan om iets te regelen dat ik beneden een kamer had zo lief
- Het was een lekker ontbijt ! Vriendelijk personeel !
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Relax in the tropical swimming pool and Japanese garden of this modern hotel, located in the quiet, green hilly surroundings of one of the smallest towns in the world.Offering comfortable rooms, a restaurant and various recreational facilities, the hotel is a great place to come and get from it all. There are also seminar rooms where you can hold meetings or conferences.Private parking places and a heliport area also increase the accessibility of the hotel.
- Restaurant is great – food was fantastic. Rooms are clean and pet friendly always a bonus
- The best thing about this hotel was by far the friendly staff. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I also liked the pool which is somewhat smaller than what I expected from the pictures but still nice for a cool down. The temperature in the “swimming pool hall”and the restaurant was very tropical indeed, although outside t was barely 15 degrees.
- The pool is the best part! Kids will love it. Some rooms have access to the car through a back door. Very convenient!
- Very friendly staff. Breakfast was very good and the service and standard of food at the restaurant was excellent. We hadn’t originally planned on eating there but we were glad we did. We had a family room with bunks, double bed and a seating area. The children loved the pool. I would highly recommend hotel tropical for a family.
Well located next to the charming village of Durbuy
The diner was sometimes really good
Hotel The River
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel The River offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 21 miles from Liège. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.Spa is 20 miles from Hotel The River, and Namur is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Comfortable and quiet rooms.
Excellent deal for the price.
Tasty breakfast (for both sugary and savory lovers).
- The room itself (the bathroom especially :D), the location, the staff being helpful and cooperative.
- de Ligging van de kamer met 3 ramen. Matras ligt heerlijk. Ontbijt prima.
- Personnel très agréable. Hôtel très bien situé au milieu de la ville de Durbuy. Parking proche. Commerces proches également !
- Personnel vraiment sympa et à l’écoute. Très bon petit déjeuner avec sucré /salé. Literie confortable et chambre calme.
- Excellent location.
Hotel Eau de Roche
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Eau de Roche offers accommodations in Durbuy, just 21 miles from Liège.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.Spa is 20 miles from Hotel Eau de Roche, and Namur is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Eau de Roche.
- Bed has good matress,nice bathroom with rain shower.windows good insulation.
The room was quiet, clean, spacious with a good bed and shower. The spa is nice.
Breakfast is good.
- The bed was large and very comfortable. The staff were super friendly and even gave my wife and mother in law a small gift when we left. Great lounge area to sit and relax and the breakfast area and the continental breakfast were first class. Durbuy is an amazing little city and the comfort of the Hotel and the friendliness of the hotel staff ensured we had a great time.
- Amazing place and location was directly in the middle of the picturesque and hostoric town. Hotel was immaculate and spa was of a high standard and allowed children. Our room was spectacular and jad a castle view.
- Shower was fantastic! Pool great. Plenty of plug sockets
Hotel La Librairie
One of our top picks in Durbuy.This cozy hotel offers individually decorated guest rooms and a charming breakfast room with an outside terrace overlooking the Ourthe river. There is also free private parking in the charming center of Durbuy town.The Hôtel La Librairie is located above the characteristic little store “Petit Bazar” and offers a great view of the castle and the Topiary Park. There is also a wholesome, complimentary breakfast.At competitive prices, these guest rooms offer maximum comfort with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and minibar.
- Large free car park at rear. Loved the view from the room on the top floor at the rear of the hotel. Great view of river and topiary gardens. Breakfast was delicious, especially the smoked ham
- Breakfast really tasty and very varied. All the staff and owner are extremely welcoming. Next to it there is a big park with beautiful gardens.
- Amazing hotel in wonderful little town Durbuy. The location is great, parking easy. A specially people very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was very good. Room very clean and everything brand new, view from the window to the forest and river. Service was great. Thank you very much for great hospitality. We will certainly come back.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. The hotel is located in a very centric area and they provide free parking. Special mention to the owners who were always extremely helpful and nice to us.
Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy
One of our top picks in Durbuy.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Liège is 21 miles from Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy, and Spa is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Des Comtes Durbuy.
- Location, kindness of the host , excellent breakfast
- Our room was very clean and spacious. The river view was beautiful. Free parking. It was only a short stroll to the town center. Nice buffet breakfast.
- Hotel was within 5 minutes of the old town – quiet, clean, breakfast included in the rate, lovely hostess who gave us excellent restaurant recommendations, free parking in the grounds
- This was our third stay at Hotel des Comtes. Good value for money, spectacular location.
- historical building, quiet surroundings, easy acsess to the centre, good breakfast, friendly staff, free parking, very good 🙂
Top Hotels In Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Croix Fanzel Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!