10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cristosende Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cristosende Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cristosende Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cristosende Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cristosende Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cristosende Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cristosende Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cristosende Galicia:
Hotel Pousada Vicente Risco
Offering a picturesque setting in Castro Caldelas, La Pousada Vicente Risco used to be the home of the famous artist and intellect, Vicente Risco. It features a restaurant, a terrace and free Wi-Fi.The rustic rooms at La Pousada Vicente Risco have exposed stone walls and pastel tones. There is a small seating area with a sofa, satellite TV, heating and a desk.Cuisine characteristic of the Ribeira Sacra region is served in the restaurant, along with wine produced from local Mencia grapes.Cañón do Sil and the Sant Estevo River are within 40 minutes’ drive of the Vicente Risco. Ourense is 29 mi away, and Montfort de Lemos is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- Good location in the centre of town, parking for our motorcycles was not possible at the hotel but plenty of spaces are available within a few paces, rooms were large and spotlessly clean, welcome wasn’t unfriendly but curt and efficient as is often the Spanish way, no English spoken by any of the staff we met but that’s not usually much of a problem. The town itself is easily explored from the hotel and is in a fabulous setting overlooking the surrounding mountains – it is at quite high altitude so drops cold when the sun has gone down. Local bars are very cheap, mainly populated by locals rather than tourists for a more ‘genuine’ experience. I assume the town would be busier in the summer but was quiet when we were there (early October). Price was reasonable considering the location. We were only there for one night but it would be a good base for a 2 or 3 night stay and exploring the area. Overall a nice flavour of this part of rural Spain.
- No English was spoken at all but we still managed to communicate. The lovely hostess helped me carry our bags up the stairs! The rooms are huge and very comfortable. Highly recommended.
- Good sized room and very clean, extremely good value for money.
- Everything was extraclean, the host Milagros was kind and she provided breakfast earlier for us. The food was fantastic.
- The family atmosphere was wonderful. The food was delicious
Apartamentos Rio Sil
Offering free bikes and a garden with mountain views and barbecue facilities, Apartamentos Riosil is located in Bolmente, a 45-minute drive from Ourense. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Air-conditioned apartments come with 1 or 2 bedrooms and all have a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. Towels and bed linen are provided.You can go cycling in the surrounding area and there is a golf course nearby.
- The apartment, the host, the environments and views
- We had a self-contained unit at this property located in the beautiful countryside near the Canon del Sil in Bolmente. The unit was modern, spacious, comfortable and very clean. It was very well equipped (even a toaster was provided) and the property has both outdoor and indoor BBQ facilities. Guests can use the commercial standard washing machines and driers in the property, which were very good. Suzanne, our host had arranged for relatives who could speak some English to help us with check-in, which was very helpful and a nice touch. We enjoyed the view from the balcony over the property and out to the surrounding countryside each afternoon and early evening of our stay. The property is also very close to a couple of the miradores (viewpoints) of the Canon del Sil – A Cividade and Bouqueirino, both very spectacular.
- Desde la tranquilidad del emplazamiento hasta la limpieza y equipación del apartamento, pasando por los extras que ofrece la casa (barbacoa, comedor exterior, bicis…), es una magnífica base para conocer y visitar la Ribeira Sacra.
- El apartamento 2 habitaciones que es de lo que puedo opinar. Es genial. En todos los aspectos. Por poner una pega el salon es incomodo.
Ha superado todas las expectativas que teníamos, desde la atención del personal hasta el alojamiento y entorno.
El apartamento está muy bien equipado. Todo muy nuevo y limpio. Las zonas comunes son espectaculares y las vistas increíbles.
Cima da Vila
Located in Castro Caldelas, 1.2 mi from Edo River, Cima da Vila offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Hairdryer is available on request.The property offers a shared lounge with a library. Public parking is available nearby.Shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the guest house. The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside of the Ribeira Sacra and the Romanesque Galician architecture. O Invernadeiro Nature Reserve is 22 mi away. Ourense can be reached in around 45 minutes by car.
- This was the cleanest place I’ve every stayed in. Totally spotless. The rooms are located in the house of the owner. In addition to one’s bedroom there is a very nice lounge room on the same level as the bedrooms which you can access. The owner is very friendly and helpful. She doesn’t speak much English and even though we have only limited Spanish, this was not a problem. We found a way to communicate effectively. Castro Caldelas is a lovely little town and a great place to base oneself when exploring the surrounding area. Lots of things to do, especially if you like walks.
- The guest house was very clean, beautifully furnished and comfortable. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. It is a perfect location for exploring the Ribeira Sacra. Cafes and restaurants are nearby, but the hotel is in a very quiet area in the old part of town.
- Thank you Jo for a wonderfull stay at your beautiful home, you looked after us very well. The whole house was spotlessly clean. Situated in a very peaceful part of Castro Caldelas along a narrow winding road with free parking 50M away.
- The hostess makes you feel at home, the place is at the top and end of the town thus tranquility and privacy are ensured, decoration is just perfect, good taste in all the details, bathroom is absolutely cleaned and if hair dryer is needed you just need to ask for it! No TV in the room but a comfortable TV room is available if needed. A place to repeat!
- Such a lovely clean hotel with a lovely welcoming and helpful owner. She made us feel very welcome and gave us some great suggestions for things to do in the area. I only know a small amount of Spanish and she knew enough English so that we were able to communicate and understand one another and enhance our respective pronunciation skills. Castro Caldelas is a small town with an interesting castle and a few places to eat and well placed for walking or boat trips in the area.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
- It’s like staying in a museum. Very beautiful old stone building. The old open fire kitchen is very nice but they only put it on at 10 pm at night. It is near some really nice hiking trails and they give you plenty of information about walks.
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
- We booked for a two night stay and extended to a third as we enjoyed our time here so much. The accommodation was comfortable, breakfast was good and we especially enjoyed dinner. We had a slight difficulty getting access to WiFi which was quickly resolved by Nacho, who also helped us with planning our visit to the area. Our stay was one of the high points of our holiday.
- This is a very wonderful and very special place. The food and wine are excellent and we were very well looked after by very lovely folk. A highlight in living.
- The place is really beautiful, no neighbors at close distance, nice yoga room and living room
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
Featuring views of the river, Hotel Cardenal is located in Monforte de Lemos in the Galicia Region, 22 mi from Ourense.The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site upon request.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Allariz is 27 mi from Hotel Cardenal, while Manzaneda is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- The staff goes beyond requirements to your expectations
- Location and staff were great. Room was extremely clean and in good condition.
- Excellent location, we were on a motorcycle tour, as such the parking arrangements were superb, the breakfast was exceptional, the hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly.
- The staff was simple incredible! Very helpfull and super kind! Location is the best, bu the river in the very center of the city. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable!
- Lovely quiet room. Good central location for strolling around the town.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Set within the Ribiera Sacra region and by the Miño and Sil Rivers, this converted monastery features a fabulous spa and beautiful central courtyard. Enjoy regional cuisine in the fine dining room and relax in the gardens.The listed Benedictine Monastery dates back to the 10th century and in true Parador fashion has been beautifully transformed into a chic and unique luxury hotel. Admire historic features such as stone archways, carved window frames, and the monastery’s 3 original Baroque, Romanesque and Renaissance cloisters.Rooms are uniquely and elegantly decorated and some enjoy views over the Sil River and surrounding countryside. They are distributed along the 3 different cloisters.Dine in true Spanish style on the terrace of the Parador de Santo Etevo’s restaurant while you try wonderfully prepared regional cuisine and enjoy views of the forest. Try ingredients caught straight from the river and the Galician coast.There is also a café in one of the cloisters, as well as a second terrace and lounges.Combine a Medieval setting with a modern approach to the ultimate in relaxation with a visit to the Santo Estevo’s wonderful spa. It provides a wide range of treatments, massages and thermal circuits.
- The monastery-turned-hotel is beautiful and preserved. Staff is kind and you can wander the perimeter and enjoy a leisurely day in the countryside. They accommodated is for an early breakfast because we had to drive early to Santiago so we were appreciative of that.
- A classic parador in a spectacular setting. Spacious room, great facilities, Beautiful nature area.
- Location. Location. Location. Gorgeous facility in extraordinarily beautiful surroundings. Nice, but crowded, breakfast buffet. A delicious dinner with impeccable service enjoyed by all six of us.
- Situation of the parador is stunning, thanks to the monks!!
- This place deserves six stars, if possible. An exquisite mix of modern comfort and ambiance from the Middle Ages. The hiking trails around the property take you through beautiful woods to lovely vistas. It is out of the way, but, that’s the point!
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Parador de Monforte de Lemos
Housed in a 17th-century Benedictine Monastery, this Parador Hotel sits on the highest point of the town of Monforte de Lemos, in northern Galicia. Enjoy locally-caught game in the elegant restaurant.Built around the property’s main cloister, the Parador de Monforte de Lemos’s bedrooms are luxurious, spacious and well-lit. Admire careful decor which is in harmony with the Monforte de Lemos’s neoclassical style.You can enjoy a stroll around the pretty gardens of the property and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer. Sit down with a good book in the pleasant setting of the Monforte’s covered terrace – with garden views. Alternatively, unwind in the hotel’s hot tub for the ultimate relaxation after a workout in the gym.Enjoy the panoramic views of the town and its surrounding area from this hotel. You can visit the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Ribeira Sacra region of Galicia, with its rich natural and monumental heritage.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful, both at the breakfast service and the dinner service. Historic building with commanding location overlooking countryside. Beautiful patio.
- It is a beautiful building on the top of a hill overlooking town. There is an interesting central courtyard that served for rainwater collection in earlier times. That is the smoking area and it is glassed off on all levels, but open at the top. As a non-smoker it was nice having a glass of beer out there when no one was smoking. The staff were very nice and courteous. The town is nice to walk around with a nice park along the river. Although the roads up to the Parador are steep, it is a pleasant walk and takes the same amount of time as driving and finding a place to park. Dinners and breakfasts were nice, especially the seafood appetizers. The perfectly seared scallops served on their shells were the best I’ve ever had.
- What can you say about staying at a historic Benedictine monastery? It was absolutely jaw dropping. Plus, it helped that our room was very comfortable too. Comfortable bed, great bathroom, and an impressive view! Easy to walk into town for food (but remember, you have to walk back up!) It was the only Paradore that we stayed at on our trip, and we’d definitely do it again!
- This is a beautiful and historic hilltop hotel located in an old religious facility with a working (and gorgeous) chapel attached. Dinner was good, and the breakfast buffet was very attractive…and delicious. Our stay was quite memorable, and we loved it.
- A grand and romantic building with an otherworldly view.
Hotel Condes De Lemos
One of our top picks in Monforte de Lemos.Featuring free bikes, Hotel Condes De Lemos is located in Monforte de Lemos. Featuring a terrace, the 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk, and buying tickets for guests.The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms feature a desk.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Hotel Condes De Lemos.The accommodation provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.Ourense is 30 miles from Hotel Condes De Lemos.
- I loved the hotel, and the location is great coming by train or car. Staff very helpful and very good breakfast. Definitely I’ll come back when in Monforte. Also a must visit museum across the hotel.
- The location of the hotel is really good, found it quickly, there were several restaurants nearby and we could have dinner late in the evening. We were also welcomed warmly and checked in quickly. The breakfast was really good, there variety of dishes surprised us (for Spain)))
Excellent value for money, breakfast very good with lots of choices, close to station, good restaurant next door.
Very helpful receptionist.
- Amazing value, especially with breakfast included in the price. Our room was really big and had a small balcony looking over the city. The receptionist was lovely and spoke English.
Muy cerca de la estacion pero la zona carece de sitios para comer (Excepto enfrente, que hay una cafeteria)
Hay mucho sitio para aparcar y las habitaciones son grandes
El personal del hotel muy atentos y amables
Top Hotels In Cristosende Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cristosende Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cristosende Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cristosende Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!