10 Best Hotels To Stay In Creu Vermella Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Creu Vermella Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Creu Vermella Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Creu Vermella Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Creu Vermella Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Creu Vermella Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Creu Vermella Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Creu Vermella Majorca:
Agroturismo Finca Son Amora
Located in Palma de Mallorca, Agroturismo Finca Son Amora has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and free WiFi. The property is around 5 miles from Palma Yacht Club, 5 miles from Palma Port and 9 miles from Cala Major Beach. The inn features a restaurant, and Palma Convention Centre is 3.8 miles away.All rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. All rooms have air conditioning, and certain units at the inn have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Es Portixol is 4 miles from Agroturismo Finca Son Amora. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 4.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Portixol Hotel & Restaurant
This stylish hotel is in Palma’s Portixol Harbour, just 950 feet from Portixol Beach. It features an outdoor pool and elegant, air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and sea views.The rooms at Portixol Hotel & Restaurant provide free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and an iPod docking station. There is also a coffee maker, minibar and private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The hotel’s charming gourmet restaurant overlooks the port from its colonnade. There is also a cocktail bar.Available for an extra fee, the Portixol’s spa features a wide range of relaxation and beauty treatments. There is also an on-site gym. Guests can also rent bicycles for free from the front desk, where staff can provide information about all that Mallorca has to offer.Central Palma is just a 5-minute drive from Portixol Hotel & Restaurant. Guests can drive to Palma Airport in 10 minutes.
- Staff, location, food all excellent. Love the Scandinavian/Spanish fusion. Our Mediterranean room was spacious, great balcony & facilities in room.
Wonderful breakfast with amazing view
- I like the location of Portixol since the area has several nice restaurants and there is no other nice accommodation nearby. It is at walking distance to the centre as well as there are free rental bikes available. The rooms are clan, reasonable size pool and deck, pretty restaurant, parking, modern design and there is not a single think I could expect to be improved from the minibar, toiletries, comfort, size, reception and welcome service – being quite a frequent traveler to Spain and other locations this rates top 3 stay in 2018 for me.
- Great location. Hotel styling and comfort are fantastic. Great breakfast.
- Simply fantastic. Location, friendly staff, attention to detail just superb. Will be back.
Hotel Ciutat Jardi
Housed in a stunning, early 19th-century mansion, this beachfront hotel is surrounded by lovely, tropical gardens. The center of Palma de Mallorca is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.Spend the day relaxing by the outdoor swimming pool in this attractive, colonial-style hotel. Grab a sun lounger and take advantage of the sunshine on the terrace. In the summer months, you can take breakfast on the terrace of Ciutat Jardi, and kick start your day in the warm, morning sunshine.Palma de Mallorca can easily be reached by car, public transport or bicyle.
- Very close to airport, good for an overnight stay.
Very pleasant hotel not too far from the city.
Had a very large terrace with ocean view that couldn’t be beat.
The restaurant is huge bonus (Genuine Spanish dishes cooked to perfection)
- Staff was excellent especially Both Miguel’s, Beth, pool server and night front desk person- thanks for those special cafe con leches with a heart. Nice pool area.
- We were celebrating our 30th anniversary, made us feel special! Breakfasts were very tasty, felt like royalty in the beautiful dining room. Nice bikes for rental. So close to great restaurants for eating out we like to explore. Great wifi
- Location, food in the restaurant and the staff in the restaurant.
UR Portofino is just 1.2 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport and 350 feet from the beach. There is a large outdoor swimming pool, a bar and free Wi-Fi.All of the Portofino’s modern, soundproofed rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning and free safes. They have views of the sea, mountains or swimming pool.The hotel’s Portofino Restaurant serves Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. It has a terrace overlooking the pool.Located in Palma’s Ciudad Jardín area, the hotel is about 3.1 mi from the city’ historic center. The seafront promenade is also close by, and is great for taking a walk or cycling. There is also a large supermarket about 1,000 feet away.
- The staff was nice and it’s 1 block up from the beach.
Fantastic location in a quiet seaside spot still just a short bus ride away from Palma itself.
Breakfast was great, much improved since our previous stay by a decent toaster – and beans!
Lovely swimming pool for a refreshing post-breakfast splash and poolside relaxation.
Cycle hire place in the basement was a brilliant plus.
We stay in this hotel every year for a night or two before we travel around and we absolutey love the location, extremely helpful staff, and the lovely nearby beach For such a small hotel there are 3 lovely areas to take breakfast /lunch, we never had dinner .
We love to cycle and there is a beautiful promenade with a cycle path which runs the whole way into PALMA . Our flight home wasn’t till late at night and we were given a courtesy room whic was so nice , we appreciate it isn’t always available so that was a bonus for us. We will be back next year ,
- Excellent sangria at the poolside bar and the balinese bed by the pool was delightful. The baristas were very hospitable. The family room we booked was spacious and had a large terrace overlooking the pool.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Free cocktail when we arrived! Great pool! Beach is only a block away. Very convenient for the airport. About a 10-15 EUR taxi ride away.
Canavall is set in Palma de Mallorca, 3,100 feet from Palma Port. Palma Yacht Club is 0.7 mi from the property.The accommodations offers rooms and apartments with traditional Mallorcan elements. The rooms are all different and unique and are decorated with characteristic elements of the island such as tiles of Huguet, textiles of Bujosa, clay floors and original carpentry. Most of the art exhibited is also by local artists. The apartments include a kitchen with a fridge and oven. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen is provided.Canavall also includes a terrace and the lobby and the breakfast area are located in an old bakery, a large space with antique wooden ceilings and medieval arches.Cala Major Beach is 2.7 mi from Canavall, while Plaza Mayor is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 4.3 mi from Canavall.
- Apartment’s location is excellent – very central but quietly located.
- The property was on a quiet side street with a pleasant fasade that blended well architecturally. The room was smartly furnished and very comfortable.
- Excellent location and place to stay. A hidden jewel.
- Modern conveniences in an old building with a wonderful mix of old and new. Huge and plush towels. Luxury bedding and amenities. Great continental breakfast with fresh breads and pastries, meat, cheese, fruits, yogurts, cereals, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee and teas.
- Great location for the historic centre of Palma , close to everything.. walking distance to all the lovely places of Palma . Beautifully renovated building.. with love and care .. incredible welcome from the family with the offer of wine from the family vineyard … the room we chose was perfect .. a huge bath and enormous shower .. comfortable bed , Tv .. spacious, light and warm room. Breakfast was freshly squeezed juice , artesan bread and I requested almond or rice milk by advance email and was provided with both .. finally upon leaving I left a small bag of presents by mistake and called the hotel from the airport and they put the bag in a taxi for me to meet at the airport! Fantastic! Can’t thank the whole family team enough!
One of our top picks in Palma de Mallorca.Abelux provides functional, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 32-inch LED TV with satellite channels. It’s in a quiet area of Palma, half a mile from Palma Train Station and Plaza España Square.Rooms at the Abelux have simple, modern décor and wood furniture. Each room includes a work desk, safe and mini fridge, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer and magnifying mirror. Some rooms also have a terrace.A hearty continental breakfast is served in the hotel’s breakfast room. Guests can also relax with a drink in the spacious lobby bar.Free city maps are available from the 24-hour front desk. The staff can book excursions and arrange bike or car rental. Typical Mallorcan ensaimada pastries can also be ordered from the front desk.
- The staff were excellent! I think they were who made our stay so great.
They have a very good shower and that’s nice when you come back from the beach.
It’s clean and it’s located almost in the city center.
- The hotel exceeded our expectations. The room was very spacious and the bed very big and comfy.
Good value, helpful front dean staff. You can see they did renovations to the rooms recently and they look new and clean,
More than the reception area. I had a corner room which was a good size and had a lot of light. For Palma, the amount of parking nearby is pretty good
A nice hotel, but I think it’s a bit expensive for the overall comfort. For a short stay it’s ok. The bed is ok but with a smell. Wifi very good, bathroom good and clean, staff needs more training with customer service. A bit noisy night, I understand in summer, young people were staying there and don’t expect to sleep earlier.
With the same price you can find better.
One of our top picks in Palma de Mallorca – and a guest favorite.
Located in Palma de Mallorca, 0.6 mi from Palma Port, Es Princep features a rooftop terrace, an outdoor pool and spa center. There is free WiFi.Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Palma Yacht Club is 0.9 mi from Es Princep, while Ca’n Pere Antoni Beach is 1,800 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 4.3 mi from Es Princep.
- Everything. The staff is more than amazing, the rooms are comfortable, the rooftop is stunning, the bar and restaurant are worth going. They even hosted some pre Christmas events, which were fun. I don’t think I ever stayed in a nicer hotel than this one. It really felt like home, probably also because of the super warm and welcoming staff. Definitely coming back.
- Everything!!!! Very clean, amazing staff, awesome spa.
- It was spectacular….the rooms, the food, the service, the massages, the drinks and the VIEW! Seriously wished we could have stayed longer. Loved it was in the old town- much prettier & peaceful than the newer more touristy Palma.
- This hotel is by far the most beautiful in Palma. The rooms are delightful as well as is the staff. If you need anything, they are there to make sure you have everything you need. The rooftop pool is amazing!
- Staff was very friendly and polite. Hotel was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. The indoor pool was fantastic.
Fil Suites – Turismo de Interior
One of our top picks in Palma de Mallorca.Located in Palma de Mallorca, Fil Suites – Turismo de Interior has well-equipped accommodations in a centuries-old building that once homed a textile factory. It features free WiFi, it is at an 8-minute walk from Palma Port and a 17-minute walk from Palma Yacht Club.The aparthotel offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and shower. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher and a microwave.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Fil Suites – Turismo de Interior.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Plaza Mayor, Palma Cathedral and Passeig del Born Avenue. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- Very modern and outstanding design. Great location and a very reasonable price. Definitely recommend
- Comfy bed, boutique hotel. Nice layout in room. very good service and friendly staff.
- Perfect location (very central but still in a silent area). Very good free parking. Cosy atmosphere and marvelous minimalistic design inside in rooms. This place really has a soul 🙂
- Staff were excellent, helpful and always available when we needed them for advice and assistance. The property is beautiful, room very stylish and super comfortable. Location wise we couldn’t fault it, near to the train and bus station, shops, restaurants and bars. We are already booking our next trip, if you have only passed through Palma to get to your resort, stop for a few days at Fil Suites and enjoy the experience. Can not fault the accommodation full marks to owner and staff – Thankyou for a great time.
- Stylish place, good location. Quiet at night. Friendly staff. Excellent shower & good bathroom products.
Helios Mallorca Hotel & Apartments
One of our top picks in Can Pastilla.Set within gardens, Helios Mallorca is located just off Palma Beach and offers rooms with air conditioning and a balcony. The outdoor pool is surrounded by a sun terrace.Hotel Helios Mallorca includes an indoor swimming pool. Mini golf and table tennis facilities are also available, and the hotel provides entertainment every day.This charming hotel is well equipped to welcome cycling lovers. It offers a large garage for bicycles as well as an area to clean them.The buffet restaurant includes live cooking and serves a choice of regional and international dishes. During summer months, guests can enjoy drinks and snacks on the outdoor terrace.Helios Hotel Mallorca sits next to Palma Aquarium. Busses leave from outside the hotel, with routes to Palma City Center and Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- The breakfast was great. The location to the beach is awesome, just a minute walk. Hotel is clean, tidy and smells good. I stayed for 4 nights on off-season and paid quite cheaper.
- Staff was helpfull (Ricardo & Anna). Room was clean.location was fine.
- Friendly personal. Overall good value for the price. Big variety for breakfast. It has a swimming pool and located near the beach. And the SPA was great! I paid 30€ for 2 persons for 1 h, and we had the whole spa only for us (private).
- The hotel is very well located – close to the beach and the bus stop both to the airport and Palma. Good variety and quality of food for breakfast and dinner. In general a nice, renovated hotel with bright rooms and sufficient facilities,.
- The staff is very friendly, at the reception, the bar, the breakfast team, housekeeping team. I liked the atmosphare, I felt like home, I am going to recommend this property to my friends. I hope you guys stay the same and I hope also to see you the next time!
HOTEL MAMÁ, The Magic Hotel by Grupo Cappuccino.
One of our top picks in Palma de Mallorca – and a guest favorite.
Located in the heart of Palma de Mallorca’s Old Town, HOTEL MAMÁ, The Magic Hotel by Grupo Cappuccino is a luxury hotel offering a rooftop pool with city views, spa and a cinema. Palma Cathedral is 1,650 feet away.The hotel hosts a large art collection and there is an interior courtyard with palm trees.Each exclusive room has been designed by interior designer Jacques Grange and features air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and mini-bar. The private bathrooms include free toiletries, hairdryer and bathrobe and slippers.Palma’s Marina and Promenade are 10 minutes’ walk away. Palma Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from HOTEL MAMÁ, The Magic Hotel by Grupo Cappuccino.
- The location is exceptional, so is all the staff. Both restaurants serve amazing dishes.
- Amazing room, I felt like being at home…,very rare to feel like this in a hotel..
Such a beautiful deco boutique hotel.
We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and also two other ones in Palma, but this hotel was the best, it was close to everything and I like specially the cleanliness, it was so clean the trash can was shiny like a mirror, I travel a lot and stay often in 5 star hotels, but this hotel was a gem. Staff were so helpful and friendly, the breakfast was good. Even the room was towards the city hall we don’t hear the big bell when the window was closed. ( which rings every hour ) every night the house keeping lady brings us Evian and sweets. We also rent a car through this hotel and got a brand new car that was delivered to the hotel with good price and fully covered insurance. And we could leave the car at airport vip parking which is close to the terminal. Everything was smooth and we would come back next time when we are in Palma.
- The hotel is very nice and room is clean very modern and comfort hotel
- Great location, lovely staff, huge fluffy towels, fabulous room and decor throughout.
Top Hotels In Creu Vermella Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Creu Vermella Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Creu Vermella Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Creu Vermella Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!