10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crestline California – Top Hotel Reviews
Crestline California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crestline California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crestline California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crestline California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crestline California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crestline California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crestline California:
The North Shore Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located along side Lake Gregory in Crestline, California, 13 miles from Snow Valley Ski Resort, the North Shore Inn offers rooms with free WiFi. Barbecue facilities are available for guest use.A seating area with a flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and work desk are provided at The North Shore Inn. A microwave, small fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included. The uniquely-decorated guest rooms feature plenty of natural light and plush furnishings.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to The North Shore Inn. The front desk can arrange discounted tickets to Snow Valley Ski Resort and Lake Arrowhead boat tours. Zip lining and paint balling opportunities are located nearby. Beach passes are available. Year round fishing & plenty of hiking trails are accessible for guests.Lake Arrowhead is 4.5 miles away. Big Bear Ski Resort and San Bernardino are within 30 miles from The North Shore Inn.
- Friendly staff, fireplace, level entry, close parking, balcony, close to lake.
- Very nice people managing the Inn. If you are going to participate in water activities on the lake, this is an excellent location. We enjoyed the bowling alley down the street and MacDonald’s within easy walking distance. The fitness trail around the lake is very cool. People in town are friendly.
- The management was awesome, we were greeted with a warm smile, it was my fiance’s birthday, twenty minutes later there was a knock on our door it was the same warm smile with a bottle of wine and snacks. Loved it and highly recommend it.
Very comfy bed and clean room.
Staff was wonderful. Will be going back soon
- The room was lovely if not a bit small, very clean bed was comfy.
Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead
Located within the San Bernardino National Forest, the Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is a short walk to the lakefront and village. It has guest rooms with fireplaces and has an on-site restaurant.Saddleback rooms feature hot tubs and premium bedding. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included.A full breakfast with eggs, sausage, potatoes, mini muffins, toast, cereal, juice is provided daily. At the Saddleback Grill guests can enjoy steak and fresh seafood.The Saddleback Inn at Lake Arrowhead is 30 miles from San Bernardino International Airport. Free public parking is available on site.
- The potatoes were great, the eggs were fluffy, walking distance to the village. Rooms were comfortable and had most necessities
- Rooms were super comfortable, the staff was lovely and location was great.
- The free breakfast is nothing special, but it’s hot and there’s plenty of it. The location is walking distance to the village which is very convenient.
- Lovely, quaint set of buildings. The grounds are very well kept and inviting.
- My husband and I came across this place looking for a little short getaway and we just love this place the jacuzzi tub was an added bonus and the breakfast was really nice the place was super cozy n you have that old nastagic design it’s just beautiful we’ll be back again and again to this little gen in the forest
Arrowhead Mountain Inn
One of our top picks in Lake Arrowhead.Located in Lake Arrowhead, 16 miles from Big Bear Lake, Arrowhead Mountain Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Ontario is 29 miles from Arrowhead Mountain Inn, and Riverside is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The WiFi worked well. They preheated the room to 80 degrees, which was great because it was 28 outside. The area was quiet and very close to a 7-11 and the fire department. The Village is very close as well.
- It was dirty, the sheets were wet,and old with no pillow cases or comforter, the towels were old and dingy,the clothes hanger was broke coming out of the wall, just all bad….
- The room is in a good location, the bed was comfortable
- The room was clean. he bed was comfy and warm. The location was quiet.
- My room was freshly painted, clean, and recently refurbished. It was quiet and my room (#5) was easily accessible, which is important to me as I am partially disabled. My only suggestion might be to have the wifi passcode included in the paperwork when you check in.
Motel 6 San Bernardino North
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this San Bernardino motel is a 10-minute drive from San Bernardino National Forest and a 1-hour drive from Disneyland. Cable TV with movie channels is included in all rooms.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 San Bernardino North features a private bathroom. All rooms also include colorful decor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at San Bernardino North Motel 6. Guests can enjoy an outdoor terrace by the pool. Fax, photocopying services and vending machines are available. A laundromat is on site.Lake Arrowhead is a 40-minute drive from Motel 6 San Bernardino North. San Bernardino International Airport is only 9 miles from the property.
- That the stuff is always friendly and there rooms are always clean
- Very close to glen Helen park which is where I needed to be and thier is a Walmart across the street
- It’s conveniently located right off the freeway. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
- I didn’t like anything about the stay it was horrible
- I was comfortable thank you and you will see me again
Best Western Cajon Pass
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Best Western Cajon Pass offers accommodations in Cajon Junction, just 20 miles from Ontario.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Riverside is 25 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass, and Lake Arrowhead is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Best Western Cajon Pass.
- Everything was awesome the staff were very friendly
- The room was very clean. The bed was made up very good. the towels and wash cloths were large and in excellent shape. The TV was excellent with the remote in a clean pouch. Service at the front desk was excellent.
- I like how close to the freeway this place is located. I also like the scenery.
- I was nice to walk in to a fresh clean smelling room (the first time).
Location, i was heading to San Bernardino Mountains on the morning, so perfect for me!
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
One of our top picks in San Bernardino – and a guest favorite.
This completely non-smoking hotel in San Bernardino, California provides on-site dining at the Great American Grill. The San Bernardino Golf Club is a short walk from the hotel.Every room at the Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino offers free high-speed internet access and a flat-screen LCD TV. A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each room.The San Bernardino Convention Center is a short drive from the San Bernardino Hilton Garden Inn. The California Speedway is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were amazing. Room was large and very comfortable.
- I like the overall room setup of Hilton Garden Inns and try to book them whenever possible when traveling.
- Rooms were great , nice layout/ interior, nice staff
- The staff was very nice especially in the restaurant area. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. Look forward to staying there again.
Quality Inn San Bernardino
Quality Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, just 24 miles from Big Bear Lake.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 21 miles from Quality Inn San Bernardino, and Riverside is 10 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Bed was very comfy, amazing view of snow covered mountains and location was great
- I left everything to the bed to the pillows he was quiet relaxing me I just love it
- The stay was short and I enjoyed what aspects I could.
- I like that after I checked out & noticed my phone was still in the room, the front desk clerk allowed me to go back for it. Also arrived 30 mins before check-in time and got my room keys fairly quickly.
- I liked that I was able to smoke and enjoy the room. The lady even let us out one hour later, after our time, and did not charge us an extra fee.
Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
One of our best sellers in San Bernardino! This San Bernardino hotel is near Interstate 10 and a 5-minute drive to Orange Pavilion arena. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at the San Bernardino Days Inn includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV with HBO is also provided.Loma Linda University and the Fiesta Village Family Fun Park are a 5-minute drive from the Redlands Days Inn. Riverside Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- The location is great and easy access to Restaurants + freeway.
- the location was perfect! restaurants and shopping center near by
- Classy, comfortable beds, quiet, bath had nice hot water that I prefer, friendly staff. Breakfast was light but filled me up. I will definitely come back.
- Steakhouse and bar across the road, an IHOP a little further away for breakfast.
- Very roomy, classy, clean, comfortable, kind staff (clerk came and opened our door for us because it wasn’t working for us.), good breakfast, good value for the money.
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Just a 40-minute drive from Big Bear Lake, this San Bernardino hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet is served.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, ergonomic work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. A private bathroom is also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Bernardino Hampton Inn & Suites. Free tea and coffee are available in the lobby all day. A guest laundromat is on site.San Bernardino International Airport is less than a 10-minute drive away. San Bernardino National Forest is 28 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious, and bed was comfortable
- I needed a fridge for my medication. Upon arrival, the room we booked did not have one. The front desk assistant was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite. It was perfect! The housekeeping staff did an awesome job, always had plenty of towels. And all the staff was very helpful and accommodating.
- This property allows for easy access to/from freeway and offers a very pleasant environment. You’ll be more that satisfied.
- Great and convenient location, especially if you’re a Costco member for shopping. Close to many restaurants and easy on and off interstate for other types of shopping. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and comfortable.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Just right for me.
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino offers accommodations in San Bernardino.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Big Bear Lake is 24 miles from Suites by Hilton San Bernardino, and Ontario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino.
- I like the silver ware and dishes that were made available. Also I love how homey it was.
- The bed was great and comfortable. The room was a good enough space.
It was great apartments very clean and comfortable. kitchen was great addition to our stay
the staff was amazing and were always asking if everything was good
my son enjoyed the pool and my mother in law said breakfast was very good(we overslept it)
there was coffee and tea always available on reception
- The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and felt rather luxurious. There was a kitchenette that we didn’t use but was fully stocked. The free breakfast was robust and filling although could have been better attended by staff as guests had to keeping asking for plates and such. The lobby was well designed and appealing. Overall the hotel was very nice.
- Blankets provided were delightfully fuzzy and warm. Pretty central to restaurants and shopping locations.
Top Hotels In Crestline California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crestline California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crestline California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crestline California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!