10 Best Hotels To Stay In Crespiá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Crespiá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crespiá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crespiá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crespiá Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crespiá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crespiá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Crespiá Catalonia:
Mas Pere Pau
Mas Pere Pau is located in the natural setting of Bruguers, in Besalú, 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. It offers well-equipped apartments, studios and rooms with mountain and garden views. The property also features a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi throughout.Set in gardens, this accommodations offers facilities like a terrace with bar service, a communal TV lounge with fireplace and a games room with boardgames and games for children. The à la carte restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine prepared with local produce at weekends.Rooms, studios and apartments at this family-run guest house have rustic décor, air conditioning and heating. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. All apartments and studios have a kitchenette, while some units have a terrace. Bed linen and towels are included.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Transportation to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, located 28 mi away, is offered at an extra cost.
- Loved everything about it! Great spot to relax and great food.
The property is beautiful. Nice location, close to town (car is required). Very quiet with an excellent restaurant. Although the restaurant is normally closed during the week, our host cooked us a wonderful meal on the patio after a long day of travel.
- Hostess of the inn is charming and generous. The rooms are comfortable and the setting is very memorable.
Quiet place. Breakfast is awesome and value for money!
Friendly staff. The environment is very beautiful.
- Warm and helpful staff. Great location. Peace of mind.
Torremirona Relais Hotel Golf & Spa
Torremirona Relais Hotel Golf & Spa is set in the heart of Costa Brava, surrounded by nature and next to Torremirona Golf Resort in Navata. It features a spa, 2 swimming pools and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Each of the rooms at the Torremirona has either a balcony or terrace, and some offer views of the resort golf course. All spacious rooms have traditional, attractive décor and a TV.El Racó del Canigó Restaurant serves a range of local and traditional cuisine with avant-garde tendencias. Guests can also enjoy a drink or some tapas, snacks and sandwiches in the Golfer’s Bar.The Spa Dubhé offers a range of treatments and comes with a hot tub, sauna, hamman, showers and a relaxation area, upon request.The hotel is ideally located for a number of outdoor activities, including golf, mountain biking and hiking. The hotel also offers an outside swimming pool, a 18-hole golf course and sports center.Both the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà and the Cap de Creus National Park are less than an hours’ drive from the hotel. Figueres is located 5.6 mi away. Girona Airport is 40 min drive from the hotel.
- This was a stop on our way from San Sebastián to Barcelona and we enjoyed how beautiful the area is. The staff was very helpful and the restaurant was a nice surprise. We didn’t have reservation but they accomadated us even when the place was packed. Very friendly staff too! Our server Adil was great. Breakfast was pretty good and we enjoyed it in the terrace overlooking the golf course . The nearby town of Besalú with its medieval feel was a great place to explore.
- this is a fantastic place to stay the hotel the grounds and the view are amazing
- Very good breakfast. comfy rooms. great views on the golf course.
- Good evening meal. Good breakfast. Stunning views. Great stop for us.
- Fantastic place. Stunning location. Excellent breakfast. Super value for money
Casa Marcial (adults only)
Casa Marcial (adults only) is located in the beautiful town of Besalú, just 350 feet from the medieval bridge. This property offers a garden with an outdoor pool and great views.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Casa Marcial (adults only) feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The beautiful Lake Banyoles is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Olot and Figueres are around 20 minutes’ drive away.
The room was spacious enough for our needs and very clean. Since we are early risers, we appreciated being able to come into the breakfast room area to make coffee or tea. There was also fresh fruit always available.
The location was easy to get to from the bus stop and was in a quiet area… though I think most everywhere in this small town is quiet. Other notable points are that was that there was an elevator to get to the rooms and the grounds were beautiful, with an infinity pool and areas to sit outside. It would be a terrrific place for a small destination wedding.
- Clealiness, Great Staff, perfect location, good food
- Beautifully designed. Perfectly located. Wonderful staff.
- The hotel is very quiet and trendy. Room size is comfortable. Breakfast serves fresh squeeze orange juice. Front desk is very polite and helpful.
- Amazing location with the most picturesque views. Our room was spacious and clean and the staff was super friendly. I will definately stay there again if I am in the area.
- The room was spacious enough for our needs and very clean. Since we are early risers, we appreciated being able to come into the breakfast room area to make coffee or tea. There was also fresh fruit always available.
Offering a quiet setting in Maià de Montcal, La Fustana features spacious rooms with terraces. It is housed in a modern building, constructed from recycled materials and wood from local forests.Each bright room at La Fustana has simple, modern décor. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can relax in the Fustana’s lounge, which has a small library and board games, as well as a display with woodworking tools. The lounge opens onto a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Olot and the surrounding Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car.Roses and its beautiful bay are approximately 28 mi away. Girona is less than an hour’s drive from the Fustana.
- This place was out in the country which was a welcome environment. The owners were very nice and the room was very clean as was the bathroom. Breakfast was adequate. Be sure to visit the small miniatures museum in Besalu.
- Warm welcome, quiet setting. Access to public pool across the street. Close to Besalu and hiking in the mountains.
- Anna was most welcoming and very helpful and kind. Small hotel was modern and very clean. Pretty village with a small but well stocked shop which served lovely coffee and an open air pool with cafe. Enjoyed our stay as a family very much, great for the kids, relaxing for adults and very picturesque morning runs! Would recommend.
- La rebuda de l’Anna, molt propera i servicial. L’esmorzar casolà a la sala comú. Molt a prop de diferents punts d’interès en cotxe.
- la habitación, amplia, el desayuno abundante, bien servido, y variado, el lugar silencioso, con sensación de calma, bien iluminado por ventanales amplios, solo tres habitaciones lo que evita la sensación de opresión por exceso de personas
This boutique hotel with free Wi-Fi houses a Michelin Star Restaurant. It is in the center of this charming town, less than 0.6 mi from the Lake of Banyoles.The Ca L’Arpa is set in a 19th-century house and offers attractive design. It is a short walk to Banyoles’s main square.Some rooms offer a private balcony and air conditioning; while others have a private terrace.Ca L’Arpa’s restaurant offers modern versions of traditional recipes. It uses local and seasonal ingredients.Historic Girona is only 9.3 mi away and the Dalí Museum in Figueres is within 19 mi. The surrounding area is ideal for cycling and hiking. There are also golf courses nearby.
I could not eat at the hotel because
1. Brekkie was 8-10.30 am….i was rowing coaching and could not get an early breakfast
2. Dinner – the restaurant did not open until 9pm. I was up daily at 6am, for the rowing coaching. I cannot therefore eat so late. i would prefer to eat at 7pm.
This is a family hotel with a Michelin Star Chef at its head. It is therefore an amazing gastronomic experience, with the breakfasts being unmissable. Do eat there in the evening you’ll find great value in the menu de “goges”.
We stayed in a superior room and the bed was very large and comfortable. Thee was a very large storage area for clothes etc and two shower options which I appreciated. The rooms are spotless. The towels large and soft. Staff are very friendly and were able to accommodate our two bicycles, as we made the most of cycling around the area, especially the nearby lake.
There is free parking in adjacent streets and you can drop off stuff directly outside the hotel in the taxi area for 10 minutes.
- A beautiful boutique hotel run by a Michelin starred chef. We were attending a wedding and so were unfortunately not able to enjoy eating in the restaurant. Our friends did though and raved about it.
- Very nice modern rooms and the bed was not only big but also very comfortable. Brilliant location and it is easy to find paid parking on the same street where the hotel is or there are free parking spaces two blocks away. The old town is just a 2 minute walk away and the lake is a 5-7 minute walk. Highly recommended!
- Bedding great. Bathrooms had nice fixtures, especially showers. Food is sensational and creative. Truly masterful. Conveniently located for walking almost anywhere you’d like to visit in this charming little city.
- I could not eat at the hotel because
Hotel 3 Arcs
Located in the heart of medieval Besalú, 1-minute walk from Plaça de Sant Pere, Hotel 3 Arcs offers modern rooms with a satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout and there is free public parking nearby.All rooms at Hotel 3 Arcs feature a contemporary design and include a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Some rooms offer mountain views.You will find plenty of shops and restaurants in the town.The hotel is located next to Besalú’s Three Arches, and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve.
- Good location, friendly staff, nice breakfast included.
- Lovely location! Beautiful space, convienent access to the hotel with decent internet connectivity.
- We liked the location, but felt that the hotel wasn’t good value for money. It is very basic.
Great location but small simple no soul room. Water system noisy when someone on the upper floor flush the water…
Great service. Fair breakfast
- Amazing breakfast included! Cheese and meat cuts along with traditional famous tomato bread and regular breakfast. Unforgettable!
Apartahotel Suites Vila Birdie
One of our top picks in Navata.Suite Hotel “Vila Birdie” is located within the extensive TorreMorina Golf and Spa Resort in the heart of Emporda nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean Sea.The accommodations consists of suite-style apartments with terraces or private gardens. Guests here can also enjoy the services and facilities, like the bar and restaurant, at the hotel located within the same resort.The exclusive golf club, designed and looked after down to the last detail, features an 18-hole championship course (par 72). The course grounds encompass pretty lakes, wide lawns and breathtaking views.For an additional cost, you can enjoy a spa water circuit at the fitness and spa center, or try one of the holistic health and beauty treatments on offer.
- Perfect distance between Besalu and Dali’s home town. Pool was wonderful.
- Great golf resort having other amenities. Panoramic views of the mountain range and surrounding countryside.
- Lovely spacious apartment with large terrace area, quiet location but easy access to Figueres and also to the national parks and beaches with a hire car. Access to the outdoor pool area.
- Great place, good facilities and restaurant, good golf complex. Apartment was good
It a super place for the rest. We used It like base camp for trips to Figueres, Girona, Lecat (if you wish to eat oysters).
Everything you need for the rest – it was there (pool, WiFI, silent territory and etc.)
One of our top picks in Banyoles.Hotel l’Ast is located in Banyoles, next to the Lake of Banyoles and Porqueres Roman Church. Free WiFi, a bar and a restaurant are offered, and free private parking is available on site.Featuring modern-style décor, most of the rooms at L’Ast have a balcony with views. They all have a flat-screen satellite TV, a wardrobe, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The bar serves traditional dishes and drinks, and a range of dining options and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The area is good for outdoor activities such as horse riding and kayaking. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside; and you can reach l’Escala and the beaches on the Costa Brava in less than 1 hours’ drive. The closest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20 mi away.
- The bed was very confortable, but the breaksfast wasn’t good.
- Outstanding for a 2 star hotel. Great friendly staff, early check in with no issues. Room and hotel was spotless. Loved the decor. Good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly in every way. The room was spotless, comfortable and cool. Breakfast was plentiful, varied and delicious. All in all it was a lovely stay in a beautiful area.
The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
The room was spacious with lots of cupboard space.
- Hotel L’Ast is a pretty and clean hotel, with a lovely swimming pool and a cozy luminous restaurant. The staff was exquisite and very helpful, even in the middle of the night, when I needed a bottle of water and the bar was closed, but this was no problem at all. And especially thanks so much to Latifa for helping me at time of troubles with such a heartful kindness. The room was comfortable, with a big balcony and a spacious bathroom. It is very close to the lake and easy to find.
Els Jardins De La Martana
One of our top picks in Besalú.Els Jardins de la Martana can be found in the historic center of Besalú, next to the famous Romanesque bridge. It has free Wi-Fi and mountain views.All of the rooms in Jardins de la Martana have a private bathroom, as well as TV, mini-bar and telephone.Els Jardins has a lounge with a fireplace, as well as large library. The large gardens offer a mixture of shade and sunshine, and have a terrace.Els Jardins De La Martana welcomes athletes. It offers massages, bicycle hire and sports equipment storage.Besalú is famous for its Romanesque architecture, and is located in the Garrotxa region. Girona is about 22 mi away. Free parking can be found very nearby.
- The location was fabulous, right outside of “Old Town” you could just walk across the bridge. Free parking available nearby. The bathroom was huge and new. Nice location outside to eat breakfast.
- There was a little confusion about the booking but everything was fixed with no fuss. Very happy
- Fantastic location by the old bridge, very atmospheric old building.
- Amazing historic house with a library, terraces and a priceless view to the old city and the romanesque bridge over the river. Perfect for a romantic escapade. Plus, the owners were absolutely lovely!! Totally recommend it 🙂
- Frank who was a lovely man checked us in. We had the property to ourselves. After a lovely meal at Nox in the old village we sat in the old library upstairs and had a wine before bed. We felt like the lord and lady of the manor. Gorgeous property in an amazing location set right at the entrance to the medieval village and the bridge. Loved it!
La Sala de Camós
La Sala de Camós is an impressive 12th-century building with Gothic halls, a reading room with fireplace, outdoor swimming pool and children’s play area. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.All of the rooms at the Sala de Camós have air conditioning and a bathroom with TV. They have attractive décor, including wood details.The Sala de Camós’s garden includes over 100 types of vegetation and offers a relaxing setting. The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes.The Sala is situated in Camós, a small village just one mile from Banyoles. It is next to the Sant Vicenç de Camós Church, in a green valley at the foot of Mount Rocacorba. Girona is around 12 miles away.
- We had a 3-night, off-season (early November) stay at Sala de Camós. It is located in a 12th-century building with all amenities and wonderful cachet. Lots of space in the rooms (we had the upstairs, center room). Dinner menu varying daily, delicious food, generous portions (all that for a mere 20€ per person, including bread and coffee). Ample leisure space inside (salon, library), outside (swimming pool area) and in immediate surroundings. Absence of elevator more than compensated by help of staff with getting luggage upstairs. In our view, better starting point than Girona for 1-day excursions (ex. Begur-Pals-Ciutat Iberica-Pretallada, Empuries-Roses, or elsewhere on Costa Brava) as there is minimal traffic in the area.
- Peaceful and quiet, historical buildings, great medieval atmosphere, nice breakfast, good restaurant and very helpful staff
- Very relaxing environment in the countryside. Large room.
- Tranquility, set in a lush green setting, delicious dinners + excellent service that is focused on making guests as comfortable as possible. We were return guests and very delighted that the change of management has gone to great efforts to maintain the high level of service that this hotel is known for. We are Australians but we met two couples from Barcelona who said they are regular guests as they love the peaceful setting
- The manager and her staff were very friendly and most helpful dealing with all our requests and requirements.
Top Hotels In Crespiá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crespiá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crespiá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crespiá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!