10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cremella Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Cremella Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cremella Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cremella Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cremella Lombardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cremella Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cremella Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cremella Lombardy:
Red’s Redaelli Hotel
Located in Barzanò, 20 miles from Milan, Red’s Redaelli Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 17 miles from Red’s Redaelli Hotel, and Lugano is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 19 miles from Red’s Redaelli Hotel.
– Wonderful restaurant at the hotel;
– Perfect breakfast;
– Nice well-equipped room;
– Kind personnel.
- Simply a great place. Nice stuff, clean hotel rooms and well maintained area. Far above Italian standard. Breakfast was good and buffet refilled constantly. WiFi was strong and the personal very helpful to help us to find the closest wineyard. Fully recommendable place!
- The bistrot was ok but very expensive for what it is!
- Great swimming pool. Really nice and quiet surroundings. Hotel restaurant serves good food.
- An amazing place we wished we could have been longer.
- – Wonderful restaurant at the hotel;
Quality Hotel San Martino
Quality Hotel San Martino is located in Garbagnate Monastero , just 22 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bergamo is 19 miles from Quality Hotel San Martino, and Lugano is 23 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Hotel is fine, looking nice, breakfast is fine, could be improved with some fruits and vegetables, bed is very comfy, big, room is big, hotel was nice view , around is a complex center with spa, restaurant. At restaurant hotels client have some discount, restaurant looks very nice.internet work fine in the room(5th floor)
staff was nice
gym was OK
room was clean and the bathroom was really nice
One of the largest rooms i have met in a hotel.
A modern hotel with clean and nice room. Great breakfast too !
Safe parking space inside the hotel.
- Large bright, comfortable and very clean rooms. We were nicely impressed by their restaurant: meals are great, very fresh and reasonably priced. Highly recommended!
- Comfortable bed, functional and well designed rooms, multilingual staff, availability in close proximity of two restaurants. Free garage for those travelling by car.
C-Hotel & Spa
You will be in the heart of the Brianza area, near Monza and Lake Como, at this new 4-star hotel featuring modern design, a fitness room and a spa center.Admire the use of natural materials and high-quality minimalist furnishings at C-Hotel and Spa. Relax in the ample private garden and on the panoramic sun deck, equipped with lounge chairs.Indoors, C-Hotel provides a simple and refined lounge and an on-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.C-Hotel and Spa offers 18 spacious suites with large windows featuring panoramic views of the grounds or the countryside.All accommodations are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access, and heated and air conditioned walls and floors. You will have 32-inch screen LCD HD TV in the bedroom and an 8-inch screen LCD TV in the private bathroom.The spa center at C-Hotel and Spa includes 3 indoor and outdoor thermal baths, a Turkish bath, massaging water jets, and a relax zone. Enjoy a variety of massages and beauty treatments.Rent bikes at C-Hotel and Spa and explore the area. Take advantage of free private parking on site.The staff can assist with airport or city transportation, and tours of Lake Como and the surrounding area.
- Amazing staff and service, you always felt welcome at all times. The room itself was minimal and clean but comfy and warm. We really enjoyed the breakfast and the cafe that was part of the hotel.
view from the bedroom,
Nice design hotel, different but great experience
- Beautiful hotel in a residential location. It’s a great place save some money by making it your home base while exploring the Lake District if you have a car, but there is not a lot around. The hotel and its wonderful bakery are family owned and run, which makes for a lovely atmosphere. The breakfast was included with our stay, and was great. The bakery is wonderful, and the ladies are super friendly! The spa can be booked for a separate fee, but you have it to yourself.
- Great food, clean rooms, nice spa. Smells really amazing!
- Fantastic design and great restaurant for reasonable prices. Really nice breakfast and staff. Private SPA as option.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Inverigo Hotel offers accommodations in Inverigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Milan is 20 miles from Inverigo Hotel, and Bergamo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 20 miles from Inverigo Hotel.
- The hotel with a restaurant was a very good choice. The Bistecca Fiorentina was mouthwatering, cooked perfectly to our liking.
- Food was top quality and bed was incredibly comfortable. Staff were always eager to help as well.
- Restaurant is good ..breakfast is good included for the room..
- The junior suit was great for the 3 days, good space. Breakfast was ok.
- The hotel&resturent are just perfect. Really great place with low prices.
Castello Di Casiglio
One of our top picks in Erba.Castello Di Casiglio is an ancient castle set on nearly 9 acres of parkland. It offers air-conditioned rooms with LCD satellite TV and wired internet access.The Di Casiglio Castle Hotel has a 24-hour reception and includes a restaurant and bar with terrace. There is an outdoor pool surrounded by conifer trees and room service is also available. The hotel offers free parking.The Di Casiglio is 7 miles from the city of Como and a one hour drive from Malpensa Airport.
- Beautiful quite location.. Fabulous pool. One to Como. Great location for driving all around the lakes.
- Very nice location with great garden and clean swimming pool
- The location very quiet, the castle, the accommodation
- Beautiful building from the outside and lovely gardens
- the main castle was full of character and the restaurant in the basement was great. Rooms were small, but the bathrooms were functional and modern.
Hotel Il Corazziere
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Il Corazziere is located in Merone, just 21 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bergamo is 21 miles from Hotel Il Corazziere, and Lugano is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Il Corazziere.
Coraziere is like warm blanked, you feel welcome, rooms are beautiful, breakfast buffet is big and beeing in a nature preservation area very calm. The small Swimmingpool is pleasant and in quiet surroundings.
Perfect Tesla chargers
- By far the best hotel in the area. Perfect environment and nature at the doorstep.
- Nice hotel decorated in a fashionable manner. Very clean.
- Coraziere is the best hotel in the area, in the beautiful surroundings of nature and with a small nice swimming pool
A very good hotel on the way back home.
It is very quiet, nice room, alongside a river.
The staff is very friendly .
We enjoyed the breaffast and also the rabbits running on the parking.
Their restaurant situated a few meters away is a great experience, fantastic pasta with shrimps !
- Coraziere is like warm blanked, you feel welcome, rooms are beautiful, breakfast buffet is big and beeing in a nature preservation area very calm. The small Swimmingpool is pleasant and in quiet surroundings.
Offering quality comfort at affordable rates, Arosio Hotel is within easy reach of Como, Monza and Milan, and is set in a strategic position just off the SP32 freeway.Arosio Hotel is found in the green center of the Brianza area, close to the Alps. This 4-star hotel is elegant in style and provides a refined garden surrounding the outdoor swimming pool.Near large corporations and businesses, Arosio Hotel is furnished with modern dècor and offers meeting rooms and free parking. You can also savor pizza and traditional Mediterranean meals in the Plinio Restaurant, located just next door to the hotel.Arosio Hotel features rooms furnished in a classic style with warm, inviting colors. Each room is equipped with modern comforts and includes free Wi-Fi internet connection.The hotel is also well connected via public transportation. The train station offers frequent daily connections to Milan and the local buses will bring you to the trade-fair zone, and the centers of Monza and Como.
+ discount in nearby restaurant,
breakfast was surprisingly good,
room was very big, bed extra comfortable.
- Oldfashioned, overrated hotel. Will not go back, sorry
- Quiet room on ground floor so we could bring our luggage in without carrying it up lots of stairs as there was no lift
- Location was great only 15 mins from Como and restaurant was amazing!
- Payed 45 for 2 included brekfest accommadation whit swimming pool – supper,clean, brekfest excellent!!!
- + discount in nearby restaurant,
Parini Hotel offers accommodations in Bosisio Parini. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Milan is 24 miles from Parini Hotel, and Bergamo is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 22 miles from the property.
The staff were exceptional. Always willing to assist us in information on visiting the main attractions in the Lake Como Area. The Hotel is well positioned between Como and Lecco.
The parking is right out front. The Breakfast was very good and adequate.
- I loved this place. Stayed in there for a week. It was one of my nicest trips. Very quiet and peaceful. The lake is 3 mins walk, and the property has everything you need. The staff are the best. They are the most amazing people that I have encountered in my two-month trip in Europe. Here, you feel u r at home.
- Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Comfortable room temperature
- The staff attention was excellent and very warm. Everything was clean and comfortable. Highly recommendable!
- Friendly accommodating staff. Wonderfull balcony view. Good garage.
- The staff were exceptional. Always willing to assist us in information on visiting the main attractions in the Lake Como Area. The Hotel is well positioned between Como and Lecco.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Fossati is located in Triuggio in the region of Lombardia, just 14 miles from Milan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and pool at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. Bergamo is 19 miles from Hotel Fossati, and Lugano is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 13 miles from the property.
The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in giving information. In general all the people working in the hotel were very nice.
Very original Italian place.
The room was exactly how it is shown in the pictures. Very beautiful and very spacious. Really nice bathroom with bathtub and shower.
It was quite cold for our taste and so we got one small heater.
The place is on the countryside in a small village, but close to the city Monza and the waterpark AquaWorld. Good place for relaxing, enjoying the nature or sighting cities around.
- Full of Character and not a typical hotel chain brand
- The staff and the owners are very friendly and make you feel really welcome. We will definitely stay at their hotel again. Highly recommended.
- Owner is really lovely. Location is superb. Pool is really nice. Everything was very good. The owner made a fuss of my 10 year old son and he loved the attention. So so friendly. I can not fault the hotel. Great value. A little dated in places but overall it is lovely. I could happily stay there for weeks on end. Rooms are super quiet. Air con for each room, black out roller shutters keep light and noise out at night. Comfy beds. Just perfect.
- Very friendly owners. A good location near Monza, Lago di Garda etc. Nice breakfast with fresh orange juice. A unique and nostalgic hotel, not like big chains.
- The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in giving information. In general all the people working in the hotel were very nice.
Relais Il Presidio
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Relais Il Presidio offers accommodations in Oggiono.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Milan is 24 miles from Relais Il Presidio, and Bergamo is 16 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- the all place was brethtaking the atmospire and the service , aurora and cristiana were very helpfull and kind .
- Beautiful hotel, the conversion has been undertaken thoughtfully to give a real sense of peace and calm. The wine cellar in the dining room floor was unexpected!
- Perfect place to stay for a weekend or a couple of weeks. Staff is very accommodating,clean rooms, quiet location. The breakfast is wonderful it was a joy every morning. The hotel had a great old world feel with all the mosern comforts. Great place to stay I would recommend this place to everyone needing to stay in the area. Try it out, you gonna love it.
- Rooms are absolutely beautiful and we’ll equipped. The hotel owner is the nicest lady you’ll ever meet and extremely helpful.
- Alesandra is perfect, with good tips in the region
Top Hotels In Cremella Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cremella Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cremella Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cremella Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!