10 Best Hotels To Stay In Creixell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Creixell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Creixell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Creixell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Creixell Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Creixell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Creixell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Creixell Catalonia:
La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Creixell – and a guest favorite.
Located in Creixell, La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only features a garden and terrace. The property is located 0.9 mi from Bera Arch. Free WiFi is provided.At the hotel, each room is fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only also feature a garden view. Guest rooms at the accommodations include air conditioning and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. The restaurant at La Nova Tenalla – Adults Only serves Mediterranean cuisine.Speaking Catalan and English, staff are always at hand to help. The reception is open until 00:00Reus Airport is 20 mi away.
- People were great. Restaurant attached to the hotel was one of the best meals we had during our 16 days away.
- Very comfortable room and very helpful staff. Good bar and restaurant en nice terrace for drinks & dining. Very clean rooms with everything that you’ll need!
I needed an easy overnight stop and booked the La Nova Tenalla, Creixell, via Mobile phone, my Input was Tarragona and by mobile I could not see that Creixell is not a Suburb but ca 17 km away from City in a quasi no man’s land, Camping area with seaside, Location for me uninteresting. This was my fault and afterwards I got more happy. The hotel was well located from the motorway and only a few blocks for the beach. I drove there but the place I saw was empty in the evening. The hostess and the waitress were very friendly and welcoming. The room was small but clean and equipped with all necessities. Bathroom and shower were very small for a big guy like me.
I was the only guest in the Restaurant but the Food was very good.
For an overnight stop it came out as a good choice.
- We needed an easy overnight stop. The hotel was well located from the motorway and only a few blocks for the beach, so we were able to enjoy an evening beachfront mojito. The hostess was very friendly and welcoming, so we felt like friends arriving home. Our breakfast was lovely and servedwith equal warmth.
- La zona ,el personal muy amable,la cama confortable
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace with far-reaching views of the beach and the area, San Martin is located in Altafulla, 10-minute walk from Altafulla Beach.Air-conditioned rooms at this property come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a desk and bed linen. Some rooms have a balcony.At San Martin you will find a bar at the terrace and a tour desk.Tarragona is 15 minutes’ drive from San Martin and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 43 mi away.
- Really good people here working hard to make the hotel a pleasant and relaxing experience
- Damn good coffee and super friendly/accomodating staff.
- Convenient location, close either to the old city or to the beach. Friendly staff. The room was clean enough.
- very basic in need of refurbishment but it was clean
- Lovely old Hotel that has seen better days. Parking onsite. Friendly staff.
Altafulla Mar Hotel
Located in Altafulla and 2 minutes’ walk away to the nearest beach, Altafulla Mar Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, and an on site restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms feature a private balcony. They come equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also features a playground for children and a games room. Other facilities available include an on-site bar and a shared lounge. Laundry services are available for an extra cost.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within a 5-minute walk of Altafulla Mar Hotel. Tarragona is 8.1 mi from the property, and PortAventura Theme Park is 30 minutes’ drive away. Reus Airport is 16 mi away.
- The room was huge, with a terrace. Very comfortable stay! Nice breakfast with all you need.
- Big comfortable beds. Lovely and relaxing garden area with lots of seating.
- A little hidden gem of a hotel. Clean comfortable rooms. Polite friendly and professional staff. Breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods available. Decent coffee from a machine. The pool area and other public areas were very modern and clean. There was a gym and a children’s play area. I would definitely stay here again. Altafulla is about one hour train journey from Barcelona and 10 minutes journey to Tarragona. The train station is a few minutes walk away. If you are looking for a quiet sleepy little town to relax without nightclubs and noisy bars then this is the place to be. The lovely beach and promenade area are less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Would definitely recommend for a chill out holiday break.
- What a gorgeous hotel in a quiet town. So trendy, clean, gorgeous and absolutely perfect for me as I was getting married at Castle Tamarit the next day and needed a nice place to spend the night with my bridesmaids before the big day. Couldn’t have picked a more perfect place!
- Lovely room with sea view, Gastrobar food is excellent
This hotel is located in the Roman Quarter of Torredembarra, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach and the historic town. Hotel Paradís offers a terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Paradís is located in a residential area, 0.9 mi from Muntanyans Dunes. Torredembarra’s Castle and the main square are 10 minutes’ drive.Featuring simple décor, each spacious room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. All rooms face the exteriors and include a private bathroom with bath and bidet.Tarragona City is 20 minutes’ drive.
- very kind and friendly. helped us with everything. room was very clean
- Reception was efficient and very friendly. Spotlessly clean. Quiet area.
- The check in was simple, the man at the desk helpful, the room was spotless and the guy went for more towels after carrying my bags to the room for me. Breakfast for 3 10 euros. A pleasant surprise, we will go here again
- The staff spoke no English but they were very friendly and helpful.
- Comfortable beds and good bathroom. Friendly staff. Close to the motorway and the beautiful beach and old town
Hotel Natura Park
Natura Park is set just off the beach in Comarruga and enjoys stunning sea views. It offers outdoor pools for adults and children, and the spacious rooms feature private balconies.Natura Park is 12 mi from Tarragona and Reus Airport is a short drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are 25 mi away.The rooms at Natura Park come with air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a TV and 2 double beds.The hotel includes a games room and offers a daily entertainment program for adults and children. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Sea view was awesome
Comparatively big rooms
Nice pool (there’s an underground passage to it and it’s closed from the road by the good fence)
Nice beaches in the walking distance
Easy to get by public transports from Barcelona and travel to the nearby cities
Great food at the restaurant/buffet
Good for families with children
- I like balcony and food (I had breakfast and supper). You have wonderful friendly and accommodating stuff.
- Great staff! Clean rooms (mini fridge, air conditioning, comfortable beds). The kids loved the mini-disco on Saturday evening. Very funny animator! Nice food, lots of choice. Close to the beach. Free parking in the street. In general great value for money.
- The wiev of the balkony, the beds were big and comfortable. Very nice staff, good food, the beach was near the hotel, the sea clear, nice pool and the area around it. I reccomend.
The food was excellent and the staff very friendly
The pools were very clean and tidy and there was entertainment every night within the hotel
The bar staff were great and the beer was very cheap especially for a hotel.
- Sea view was awesome
Hotel Oreneta is located 1,300 feet from the old town of Altafulla, 6.2 mi from Tarragona. It offers free Wi-Fi, and rooms with cable TV.All rooms at the Oreneta Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also come with a private bathroom.The Oreneta has its own restaurant with an outdoor terrace where guests can eat during the summer months.The 16th-century Sant Martí Church is just 1,300 feet away from the Oreneta, and the beach is 0.9 mi away. The hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive away from AP7, which links Barcelona and Valencia. There is free public parking nearby and private parking on site for an extra cost.
The room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed, very quiet.
it’s just a short walk to the historical sites.
- Dog friendly, good Spainish food, tucked away, excellent hosts.
- The owner and staff were very nice and the evening meal was delicious.
- The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The garden area was well looked
- Great little hotel, good location, friendly staff and excellent value for money. Easy walk to the old town, near the motorway and fairly handy for the beach.
- The room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed, very quiet.
Hotel Comarruga Platja
Facing onto Coma-Ruga Beach, on the Costa Dorada, Hotel Comarruga Platja offers air-conditioned rooms with balconies and satellite TV. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers.Rooms in the Comarruga Platja have views of the swimming pool or the resort. All rooms have simple, classic décor, parquet floors and a modern bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Comarruga Platja has a restaurant and a bar with a pool table. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone, a 24-hour reception desk and a play area for children.Port Aventura Theme Park is just a 30-minute drive away and Barcelona is around a 40-minute drive away, via the nearby C-32 Motorway. Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- I like the place around the hotel too and the beach but in the hotel don’t have what i axspect
- No air conditioning was a surprise, it was summer time.. otherwise for the price it was a bang
- We asked for a sea view & had a balcony with nice views of palm trees and a bit of the ocean. The breakfast and dinner buffets were very good and varied each day. Staff were always friendly. We were able to walk along the beach to Calafell in 30 mins.
Amazing location, 1 min walk from the beautiful sandy beach, little market just across the road to buy some groceries etc. Lots of restaurants and bars around.
Very chilled area, for relaxing holiday, wouldn’t recommend for party.
Only recommend to take a taxi from the train station if you have luggage, it’s about 20mins walk. So in 35’C with the luggage it’s a bit of the struggle. Taxi 8-10€
- The room was lovely and clean and the beds very comfortable. It was right near the beach and very good value for money. We didn’t use the restaurant because we had the dog with us but it all looked very good.
Hotel Brisamar Suites
Set directly in front of Coma-Ruga Beach, Hotel Brisamar Suites offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies and sea views. The hotel has free WiFi and a buffet restaurant.Each bright room at Hotel Brisamar Suites features simple functional décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.Hotel Brisamar Suites is located in the center of Coma-Ruga, a small seaside resort with a range of bars and restaurants. You walk along the seafront to the charming Pau Casals Museum in around 20 minutes.Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. It offers regular trains to Tarragona and Barcelona. Reus Airport is 22 mi away.
beds are comfy, good air condition, satisfactory breakfast
very good bar downstairs, super food at very affordable price
- The bedroom was lovely and spacious with the beautiful view, beds were very comfy, the hotel is literally on the beach. The restaurant serves good food, however it was rally hot at most days but you can get over this 🙂
- Brisamar Suites definitely deserves 4 stars. Their lobby is so cool! Super friendly personnel at the reception. Nice restaurant (we stayed during St.Juan night and dinner that night was simply fantastic), clean and spacious room and bathroom, big terrace (we had a “mountain” view). Comfortable bed.
- Splendid breakfast, nice room, good cleaning and perfect location if you like small quiet places
- La suite comodisima y el personal muy amable tanto de recepcion como restaurante y bar
- beds are comfy, good air condition, satisfactory breakfast
Located in the town of Altafulla on the Costa Dorada, Hotel Yola is just 150 feet from the beach and offers simple and spacious rooms. The outdoor pool is set within gardens.The buffet restaurant at Yola serves an extensive choice of traditional cuisine. The hotel also offers a lounge area with a TV where guests can relax. There is free WiFi throughout.Yola has rooms with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. They come with a private bathroom complete with amenities.Tarragona is 6.2 mi from Hotel Yola, while Barcelona is 56 mi away. The tour desk can help to organize excursions to attractions such as the Roman villa at Els Munts.
- Front desk staff was excellent and helpful. We enjoyed the pool. The beach was wonderful and just a short walk. Air conditioning was appreciated since it was hot outside.
- Very friendly staff. The nice swimming pool. Excellent location a few steps from the beautiful sandy beach. Hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable, and perfectly suited to spend the weekend at the sea.
- Really nice and helpful staff, hotel very close to the beach, restaurants and shop. Good breakfast.
- Charming hotel, charming staff, only metres from the beautiful beach and a great price. What’s not to like. And Maria on reception (Santa Maria del Mar!) was lovely, as always!! 😀
- The staff were extremely welcoming friendly but efficient. Maria the manager was excellent nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is spotless with daily cleaning, fresh sheets and towels. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Hotel is in a very convenient position with easy access to beach, bars and restaurants.
Hotel Balneario Termaeuropa Playa de Coma Ruga
One of our top picks in Comarruga.Located 150 feet from the beach in Coma-Ruga, this hotel offers beauty, bath and thermal treatments. All rooms feature a balcony with views, a plasma TV and a free mini-bar.The buffet restaurant serves regional and international dishes.Guests have free access to the spa with its outdoor and indoor thermal swimming pools, as well as sauna and steam room.
The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Also the indoor pool is really nice and confortable.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet area.
- Frienly and helpfull staff in the reception as well as in the restaurant. The location close to a nice beach. The variety of the food in the restaurant and the local character of the dishes.
- Great swimming pool inside and outside, good kitchen, tasty food. Personeel is very friendly and efficient.
- El desayuno muy completo, a pesar que el hotel estaba bastante lleno, por la noche no se oían ruidos típicos de hoteles de playa.
- The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Top Hotels In Creixell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Creixell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Creixell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Creixell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!