10 Best Hotels To Stay In Creekwood Hills Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Creekwood Hills Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Creekwood Hills Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Creekwood Hills Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Creekwood Hills Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Creekwood Hills Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Creekwood Hills Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Creekwood Hills Georgia:
Gulf American Inns
Gulf American Inns offers accommodations in Decatur. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 8 miles from Gulf American Inns, and Marietta is 24 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- No breakfast in hotel. Bed was wonderful and the staff was polite and respectful.
- The bed was extra comfortable & the room was outstanding.
- The bed was amazingly comfortable & the room was so clean. The staff was nice and kind. I would most definitely come back.
- I like the hard wood floors. It was a very different experience than carpet at a hotel.
- The staff is super friendly and understanding, the rooms are huge and very very clean
Motel 6 Decatur GA
Motel 6 Decatur GA is located in Decatur, just 7 miles from Atlanta.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 23 miles from Motel 6 Decatur GA, and Stone Mountain is 9 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- I couldn’t get wi fi with the code but it was not urgent to have it.
- The majority of the staff were very courteous. The room was clean.
- I like that it was all kept and updated. The bed was excellent. Front desk lady was friendly. They room are a great size and layout was great as well.
- Horrible part of town. People making noise in hallways throughout the night. Many seedy individuals in and around the motel. Appeared to be a drug dealer haven!!!!
- Besides the bathtub that could definitely use a new paint job and the weeping shower, the room was beautiful, no bugs while I was there, batteries were in the remote, no gang of people hanging around the entrances, what more could you ask for! Thank you because your friends over by the airport are clean, but it’s soooooo sketchy over there and the people in that one are so comfortable, they’ll have sex all night, be obnoxious, and accuse you of listening in on something you could hear outside. It was peaceful for the most part. Just thank you for keeping your HO-TEL from turning into that HOE-TELL!
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Decatur – Atlanta East offers accommodations in Lithonia, just 13 miles from Atlanta.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marietta is 28 miles from HI Decatur East Panola, and Stone Mountain is 7 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The front desk clerk was nice & so was the room
The breakfast is good!!!
The bed is correct and large TV.
- I enoyed the room, bed and pliiows were comfortable.
- Continental Breakfast was great and staff was friendly. Room and bathrooms were cleaned to perfection. Bed was super comfortable. Would definitely stay again
- The breakfast was amazing everything was fresh and there were so many options to choose from. The staff was all incredibly friendly and helpful. The room itself was very clean and comfortable.
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East – Lithonia
Located only a short drive outside of Atlanta, Georgia in the charming city of Lithonia, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations in a peaceful and tranquil suburban environment.The Red Roof Inn Lithonia is ideally situated close to a number of area freeways. The hotel’s location, just off Interstate 120 provides guests with easy and instant access to many surrounding areas, including the exciting downtown Atlanta area.Guests at the Lithonia Red Roof can enjoy a number of modern and thoughtful amenities, including complimentary wireless internet and free daily coffee.
- The room was very cozy, perfect for the rest I needed to get.
- It was right where I needed it 2 be locat ion wise.
- People were a pleasure to meet and they were considerate
- The staff was great. The location was awesome lots of restaurants nearby. The lady at the front desk awesome
- The staff was great,our housekeeper (Ada) was wonderful.
America’s Best Inn & Suites – Decatur
Just 2 miles from historic downtown Decatur, this Georgia hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and daily continental breakfast. Guests are just 12 miles from Stone Mountain.A microwave, small refrigerator, and cable TV are included in all guest rooms. This Decatur America’s Best Inn and Suites includes a small sitting area as well.America’s Best Inn and Suites Decatur guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Free on-site parking and fax and photocopying facilities are provided.Georgia Aquarium and downtown Atlanta are 13 miles away. Guests are 8 miles from the bohemian boutiques and cafes of the Little Five Points District.
- The room was very dissapointing but we stayed because we had a funeral to go to the next day,POOR ROOM CONDITIONS were the sheets were soiled,pillows had cigarete burns in them ,pillows were of poor quality ,some of the lights in room not working ,wall paper falling off wall,also the Breakfast was Terrible just cold pastries, Toilet was running water would not stop,I will not be staying at any of your motels ever again.
- The staff were friendly and professional. The facilities were very nice and clean
- It’s just convenient for me.Its located right off I-285. Not far from interstate 20.
- The maid came in the before we got ready to leave and she took my husband silver bottle that was my husband and did not even know that she had got it until on up road so a called right away and asked if she had seen my bottle and she didn’t see anything.hum
- Parking spaces were easy to get kkuy77tutu ttttt7ttttttttttt 656th6
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
This hotel is a 5-minute drive from The Mall at Stonecrest and 20 minutes from Atlanta. It serves a continental breakfast and includes rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The rooms at the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain provide window seats and desks. They also include refrigerators.The Lithonia/Stone Mountain Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham provides guests with free local and long distance calls within the continental United States. For added convenience, the hotel has a meeting room and 24-hour front desk.The Georgia International Horse Park is 12 miles from Microtel Inn Lithonia. The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are 20 miles away.
- Clean room, comfy bed, location is convenient to the places I needed to go
- The parking & outside was fine. The staff was pleasant.
- They rushed to put the breakfast up while guest was still eating..it was only 9:05 and they came over and started putting g away everything.. I couldn’t even grab a spoon.
- I liked everything except the air conditioner in the room. It didn’t cool the room adequately but we managed. Overall the experience was good and I would stay there again.
- It’s good for the Price. Rooms are spacious. Fridge and microwave in the room
Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory offers accommodations in Decatur.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlanta is 6 miles from Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/, and Marietta is 19 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Staff are pleasant and helpful and the location is good – the only upsides to this hotel.
- We had a short visit because of incoming snow. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable.
- Hotel staff extremely nice and helpful. Location was close to continuing education class I attended while there. Several Restaurants and shops within walking distance of hotel.
- VERY warm staff. Everyone had a genuine smile on their face
- This hotel exceeded my expectations. The staff was great. The price for parking was great compared to most Atlanta area hotels.
Super 8 Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area
This Decatur, Georgia motel is a 10 minute drive from Emory University. A gym is available and guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.A microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities are standard in the rooms at Super 8 Decatur. Guest rooms are decorated in light colors and wood furniture.The business center offers fax and photocopying services. Decatur Super 8 offers a 24-hour front desk.Fernbank Museum of Natural History is a 10 minute drive away. Downtown Atlanta is a 20 minute drive from this motel.
- The room had been recently up dated with nice counter top and fixtures. Water pressure excellent in the shower. Bed very comfortable. Heater worked well. Noise from street was minimal.
- Room had a little living room and a nice view from the window.
- Very clean and comfortable bed, and a fabulous shower!
- Close to Subway. Quiet neighborhood because next to cemetery. Shower was good.
- They did not have our reservation from Booking.com. Only one room was left … Smoking King. After driving over 12 hours, we really did not have any other options.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Atlanta/Emory University Area
Located in Decatur in the region of Georgia, 6 miles from Atlanta, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Atlanta/Emory University Area features a barbecue and sauna.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.Marietta is 18 miles from Holiday Inn Atlanta Emory Universit, and Stone Mountain is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 12 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites – Atlanta/Emory University Area.
- Excellent breakfast! Very clean, comfortable room. Great location!
- The breakfast was descent and the beds we’re very comfortable
- Great location relative to Emory University Clinics in Decatur, GA. Close also to local dining. My wife and I ate in one of the recommended restaurants and it was very good. Breakfast good.
- The breakfast was wonderful. The staff was so helpful, getting us taxis, etc. The business center was available 24 hours, which was quite helpful to me. Nothing super fancy about the place, but it is quite pleasant and convenient.
- The Hotel was very nice and I enjoyed my site. I have a sleep number bed at home, and beds there were right on.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta East – Lithonia
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Atlanta East Lithonia is conveniently located off of interstate 20. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms and an outdoor pool on site.A refrigerator is provided in every room of this east Atlanta hotel. Guests can also enjoy cable TV for added entertainment and hairdryers are provided in the bathrooms.Both a fitness center and a business center are available of the Lithonia Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites. A laundromat is also on site.This hotel is a 20-minute drive from Stone Mountain State Park. Guests are also a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta during their stay.
- Breakfast was absolutely great the young man kept it stocked he did awesome 👏🏽 it was delicious!
- It was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful. Perfect example of great customer service and excellence. I will definitely be visiting this hotel on my next visit
- Terry at the front desk was exceptional. He is the epitome of excellent customer service. The initial room we were in had a beeping noise coming from a locked closet. When I told Terry, changed my room without me requesting the change. He was very professional and courteous.
- Nice facility and very clean room staff very pleasant.
- The place smelled good, clean and good, which was so important to me. Because it meant everything was being cleaned not just what can be easily seen!
Top Hotels In Creekwood Hills Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Creekwood Hills Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Creekwood Hills Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Creekwood Hills Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!