10 Best Hotels To Stay In Creek Village New Providence – Top Hotel Reviews
Creek Village New Providence is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Creek Village New Providence. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Creek Village New Providence. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Creek Village New Providence. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Creek Village New Providence right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Creek Village New Providence with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Creek Village New Providence:
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
One of our top picks in Nassau.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Paradise Island offers accommodations in Nassau, just 3.5 miles from Blue Lagoon Island. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 10 miles from Comfort Suites Paradise Island.
Paradise Island is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, relaxation and sunbathing.
- I really enjoyed everything: the Aquaveture was included and breakfast also. I spent a wonderful stay!! 100% recommendable 🙂
- Our house keeper was the best. AnnaMae. She paid attention to detail and made us feel right at home. Everytime we stepped into our room after a cleaning, it was like we had just arrived.
The hotel was great! The bed was so comfy and the room was clean. We were on the second floor and had easy access to pool and restaurant. The location to the water park, the restaurants and marina village all across the street. Having access to Atlantis is a huge perk as well as being able to purchase/food there. The food at Cruscoe was really good. Free full breakfast was great.
Restaurants are expensive so be prepared.
- My wife and I traveled to Nassau, Bahamas for a MER conference at The Atlantis Resort. The Comfort Suites is by far the best value in Paradise Island. Why? Rooms are about $200 less per night than Atlantis and you also get a wristband for free access to all Atlantis features and properties for the duration of your stay. Otherwise, it would cost you $100 per person / per day separately. The Comfort Suites is right across the street from Market Village and entry to Atlantis property. Nice, hot breakfast available each morning before you go explore the island. Highly recommend using the water ferry down the road by Margaritaville ($8 / round trip / per person) to the Straw Market, the Fish Fry for conch salad, fried lobster tail, and local cuisine.
- Had the best meal of our vacation at the Comfort Suites restaurant. Very surprised at the quality of the supper.
Located in the Paradise Island neighborhood in Nassau, 4 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Club Land’or features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 9 miles from Club Land’or.
Paradise Island is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, relaxation and sunbathing.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Nassau.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Downtown Nassau neighborhood in Nassau, 5 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Towne Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 8 miles from Towne Hotel.
- Good central location. Friendly staff. Reasonable rates. Very authentic Bahamian vibe, including a large parrot in the lobby area.
- The food was excellent at the restaurant and the bartender is very hospitable the staff was also very friendly. I liked the convenience of walking in the Towne where the craft market and different shops and attractions were.
- The staff was nice and the place was clean and quiet.
- The fact that I could call the restaurant to place a food order. The room was clean but that’s about it!
- the food at hotel was good. nice atmosphere. close to everthing in walking distance to downtown area
Grand Central Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Grand Central Hotel is just a 2-minute drive from Cruises Harbor, a 10-minute walk from Junkanoo Beach and has a free Wi-Fi connection in the lobby area. Duty free shopping is available only a 2-minute walk away.The functionally decorated rooms are air-conditioned, feature cable TV and local phone calls are free of charge. Most of them also have a balcony. The bathroom is private and has a shower.Luggage storage services and a vending machine with drinks are available at Grand Central Hotel. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant.Guests can visit the historic buildings of Nassau, and the Nassau International Airport is only a 20-minute drive away.
- the hot water is nice and the ac in the room, the location is in the heart of bay street which is awesome.
- Always look forward to returning and catching up with the same employees,year after year.Very consistant and you know what to expect.Location is as good as the Hilton for 1/3 of the price.If you only need your hotel experience for sleep cause you’re out exploring all day,then this is your hotel!
- I only like that I was in the center of Nassau Bahamas
- I like the bed but better to have one king size bed in the room to create space .
- The location is very central and everything is a walking distance away. They have coffee and water in their entrance.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau is located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, just 5 miles from Blue Lagoon Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 9 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau.
- The reception staff were excellent – booking our taxi back to the airport and sorting out our phones with the hotel wi-fi. Very helpful
- The staff were friendly and the beds were comfortable
- It’s was AWESOME. The only thing was that I requested something in my booking n I didn’t get it.
- The location, staff, breakfast and cleanliness of hotel was amazing! It is in a busy area so you might hear noise outside of your a light sleeper. I had no issues loved the place staff and comfort would stay here again and again
- Very Clean!, Staff was attentive and very responsive to any needs.
British Colonial Hilton Nassau
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. This Nassau hotel features a private beach, an outdoor pool and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs. The hotel is 10 miles from the Nassau International Airport.Rooms at the British Colonial Hilton Nassau include a refrigerator and coffee maker. The rooms come with cable TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the British Colonial can relax in hammocks on the grounds or go snorkeling in the Caribbean. The hotel offers a tour desk with information on area attractions and activities.The Bullion and Bullion Coffee Bar feature a light pub menu or afternoon tea. Aqua serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a seafood menu in the evenings.The Hilton British Colonial Nassau is within a 5-minute drive of the nearest casino. The National Art Museum is 7 miles from the hotel.
- The overall condition of the hotel and kindness of the staff
- The Hotel was very nice and clean and tidy and quit. I just think it was a little expensive.
The location is fantastic as it is right on Bay St in the heart of town. It is also great as it has its own beach and a lovely pool.
The breakfasts were lovely and the staff so helpful and friendly.
- Staff had a terrible attitude…….very rude, took us 40 minutes to receive a drink on the beach after ordering, building works going on next door and busy cruise terminal to the other side. Property is very old and in dire need of good refurbishment. Not the place to stay if you are looking to enjoy the Bahamas.
- It’s a Hilton so the cleanliness standards were phenomenal. Staff are very nice too.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Graycliff Hotel is located in the Downtown Nassau neighborhood in Nassau. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- wonderfully luxurious colonial house. Oozing with sophistication and class. Very friendly staff and lots of interesting things going on – cigar factory, chocolatier and a magnificant wine cellar that must not be missed!
Friendly people and staff.
A gentile atmosphere!
- Unique old world charm. Old pirate mansion. Quirky and offbeat. Great evening atmosphere. Our room was huge and charming.
- The staff were wonderful, they couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful
- The owner is wonderful . Staff is wonderful. Old world charm. At home.
Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach is located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, just 6 miles from Blue Lagoon Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 7 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downt..
- The decor was very nice. The bed and pillow were very comfortable
- The front desk staff were amazing as well as housekeeping. Very accommodating with my request and punctual.
- Time spent there was remarkable great, comfortable and private.
- Omg The Bartender Cliff And It Was A Next One Who Worked On Friday The 9 of February They Treat Me And My Sister With So Much Care And Love 😍 The Front Desk Service Is Awesome 💯🤓
- Stayed one night , Woke up several times because I was very itchy , i thought my skin was just dry , it wasn’t dryness , in the morning I noticed bed bugs bites everywhere. NOT COOL!
Colony Club Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Nassau! This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Colony Club Inn & Suites offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nassau, just 6 miles from Blue Lagoon Island.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nassau International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The kitchen was excellent and also the kitchen staff for example Judy , Shalou and the pool maintenance guy named Biennera…Also The pool was perfect and clean therefore I enjoyed.
- I like the friendly front desk staff, security guard Ferguson and general customer service offered. The Wi-Fi service was excellent and the room was comfortable to my needs. Close proximity to the Thomas A. Robinson stadium where I was working.
- The nreakfast was convenient and they’ve expanded breakfast coices. All staff were personable and always accomodating.
nice and comfy no disturbance with room service like some other hotels
staff was loving i do enjoy the the ladies in the breakfast area made sure
every time that all is well. my second time her, and my 1st time eating breakfast
i did enjoyed it and my visit. ill be back hopefully soon….
- I liked the very friendly and helpful staff . I also liked the breakfast setup,The landscaping was very nice. it was a decent pool. They had a BBQ grill available for your use,,
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nassau, 6 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Arawak Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
We where clear, that this place is just for sleeping! There is no fluff or comfort. Its close to downtown and the beaches- easy bus ride. The sheets and towels are clean! The carpet- not so sure- don’t take little kids that play on the ground. Everything worked and the wifi was better then expected.
Its safe and the owner is friendly. He will ask you to pay cash- i thought that was crazy, considering i was there for 5 nights… but I payed cash.
Trust me, its not for everyone! But, we rather spend the money on trips then the lodging.
- The bath towels were huge, white and fluffy.The room had everything we needed and requested. 2 beds, frig, microwave, coffee cups,and a/c.
- Lloyd has a wealth of knowledge of his country. If you are looking for local, this is a great place.
Close to Fish Fry
Relatively clean (at least bed and towels)
- Peace and quiet.close to restaurants.within walking distance of the beach and the attractions.
- We where clear, that this place is just for sleeping! There is no fluff or comfort. Its close to downtown and the beaches- easy bus ride. The sheets and towels are clean! The carpet- not so sure- don’t take little kids that play on the ground. Everything worked and the wifi was better then expected.
Top Hotels In Creek Village New Providence Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Creek Village New Providence to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Creek Village New Providence but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Creek Village New Providence. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!