10 Best Hotels To Stay In Cranston Rhode Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Cranston Rhode Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cranston Rhode Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cranston Rhode Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cranston Rhode Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cranston Rhode Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cranston Rhode Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Cranston Rhode Island:
Econo Lodge – Cranston/Providence
The Days Inn Cranston provides easy access to many of New England’s most popular attractions. Just a few miles from downtown Providence.The Days Inn Cranston is within close driving distance of downtown Providence, T.F. Green Airport, Brown University, Roger William Park and Zoo and the Providence Convention Center.There are 3 malls within 2 miles, including the Garden City Mall, the Rhode Island Mall and the Warwick Mall.
- The whole place is disgusting. Dirty rugs and floors. Sheets, if clean, were placed on bed, not tucked in. Mold in shower. This was our second room…neither was good. If not so late…11 o’clock…we would have looked elsewhere. Can’t think of anything we liked.
- It’s a little close to the location of the event I was attending.
- God location in relation to the airport and other attractions.
- The continental breakfast was very poor. It need it more variation…
- First the picture of the the room on their website is far from the actual room, meaning the pictures looks nice. second the room is not as clean as I expected,so folthy, my boyfriend got bed bugs bites on his feet, third breakfast is too boring, fourth it was too noisy that the person in the front desk couldn’t even let the keep down the noise, fifth the price is not worth it (never will I make a reservation in this place)
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
One of our best sellers in Warwick! Located just off of Interstate 95, this hotel is just 5 miles from the Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport. Facilities include free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each guest room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport. The rooms also have a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.An outdoor pool is available for visitors to enjoy. A fitness center and a business center are also on site at the Providence Airport La Quinta Inn. Laundry facilities are also provided.The Rhode Island Convention Center is 6 miles from the hotel. Brown University is a 12-minute drive away.
- super clean – friendly note left for me from the cleaning lady, welcoming me!
- Loved how big the bed was but the pillows were not so good
- Nice, clean, comfortable and close to I95. The breakfast is nice!
- My bed was comfortable. And the staff helped me with faxing my paper work because there was no business center for me to work in
- The bed was extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows to spare! Also, there is a self-serve coffee & tea station available 24/7 in the lobby which was a nice touch. The staff were prompt and courteous as well.
Rodeway Inn Airport
Connected to T.F Green International Airport by an elevated walkway, this hotel offers thoughtful services near attractions in Warwick, Rhode Island.Rodeway Inn Airport is situated just off I-95 close to Brown University and Johnson & Wales University. Narragansett Bay, the Rhode Island Convention Center and the Roger Williams Park Zoo are within 4 miles of the hotel.
- Great that it is near the PVD airport and if you travel the next day it is very convenient to sleep just around the corner from the airport. Good place to sleep.
I was appalled at the entrance I wished I had been warned. Soda machine empty
Morning coffee in lobby
The room and personnel were no great
- Except for the excellent service it was a nightmare.
- Location, shuttle service and staff. Also beds were very comfortable.
- You could actually open the window to let fresh air in.
Motel 6 Warwick RI – Providence Airport – I-95
Motel 6 Warwick RI – Providence Airport – I-95 is located in Warwick, 19 miles from Newport and 5 miles from Providence.Each room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Only thing I liked was that the front desk was very helpful
- Evrrything the cleanliness the beds were clean and very comfortable room was able to fix thr heat to your liking
- Front desk staff are friendly. Rooms are comfortable.
Nothing, they were renovating and it was dirty. The furniture i felt came from goodwill.
The floor in my bathroom wasnt finished to the tub and had exposed concrete. I shoulda spent more money and went somewhere else
- The room clean & bed very comfy!! ALL the staff & owner very nice to me and my dog. I stayed in non smoking room on 2nd floor.. very quiet.
Best Western Airport Inn Warwick
One of our top picks in Warwick.Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options as well as the proximity to Newport and great local beach areas.Hotel amenities include a free airport shuttle, cable satellite TV with HBO, a wheelchair accessible elevator and parking for the physically challenged. Business travelers will have the added convenience of an on-site business center.Inquire about the hotel’s stay, fly and park packages.
- Professionalism of staff and convenience to airport
- Eggs tasted powdered yuk. Everything else was excellent.. bed was extremely comfortable.
- It was comfortable, clean and friendly. Excellent shuttle service. Good breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. A member of staff picked me up at the airport with the free shuttle bus and printed out a bus schedule for the next day. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I had a great night ‘s sleep.
- The evening staff when we checked in were very warm, friendly & helpful! Great asset to Best Western!
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence Airport offers accommodations in Warwick, just 17 miles from Newport.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Providence is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Warwick-Providence Airp, and Preston is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Bed and pillows very comfortable breakfast was very good
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. Motrin available at front desk for my headache. My friend, who was not staying in the hotel, was allowed to eat a complimentary breakfast with me.
- I have stayed here many times and there is consistency of product. Quiet, comfortable, clean and a nice breakfast included. Excellent value. Keep up the good work!
- The furniture was new. Room clean. Bed very comfortable. Parking convenient.
- Nice facility – very clean and modern. Room was large and very well laid out. Staff helpful and friendly. Liked that they offered a “to-go” option for breakfast because of our very early flight.
Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Located in the heart of Warwick, Rhode Island, Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel is 1,500 feet from TF Green Airport and within minutes of downtown Providence, the state’s commercial and entertainment hub.Conveniently located off I-95, the hotel is central to nearby colleges and universities including Brown University, Providence College, Johnson and Wales University, Rhode Island College, Rhode Island School of Design, Bryant University and the University of Rhode Island.
- The room was very nice… very comfortable bed… good location .. easy access to airport
- Close to the airport. Shuttle service from airport and to the rental car lots.
- The paint smell was overwhelming! We were sick to our stomachs. Tried putting air on which made it worse, put our towels and luggage in front of door to try to keep smell out. Nothing worked!
- We stayed there overnight due to a storm emergency. Staff was very attentive, and kind to my Granddaughter
We couldn’t sleep all night
..there was so much noise
.they wouldn’t refund..said I had to go through booking.com
Motel 6 Providence East
Located in Seekonk, Massachusetts and only moments from I-195, this motel features an on-site restaurant along with comfortable, pet-friendly rooms furnished with wireless internet access.While at the Motel 6 Providence East, guests can enjoy starting the day with a free cup of coffee. The motel also provides on-site laundry facilities as well as expanded in-room cable TV channels.Seekonk Speedway and Fall River Factory Outlet shopping center can be found close to the Providence East Motel 6. Gillette Stadium, home of football’s New England Patriots, is also within driving distance.
- The room was a nice size. The heating and air was working pretty good.
- Nice location right off the highway and plenty of parking
- Staff was nice and accommodating. The room had plenty of room and the ac worked great.
- Front Desk staff was very accommodating and helpful.
- Dingy bathroom, desperately needs updating, they should state Wi Fi for a FEE!, no fridge or microwave which these days is pretty much standard to have in a room.
Knights Inn Seekonk
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Knights Inn Seekonk offers accommodations in Seekonk.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Newport is 21 miles from Knights Inn Seekonk , and Providence is 5 miles from the property. T.F. Green Airport is 7 miles away.
- Went to visit my daughter who is going to Johnson and Wales and I’ve stayed at 4 different places and so far this was the best! I will definitely be back!! The location is great, the staff was very friendly and the place was very clean
- Arrived in lobby for breakfast at 9:30; the only foods remaining were English muffins and peanut butter & jelly. Coffee was really good though.
- The bed was comfortable,the bathroom was clean but outdated ,room was clean
- Room was meticulously clean in a quiet location. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Wonderful staff, courteous. Everything was very clean and inviting.
Ramada Seekonk/Providence Area
One of our best sellers in Seekonk! This Seekonk hotel features free Wi-Fi and guest rooms equipped with a work desk and cable TV. The Firefly Country Club is half a mile away and Brown University is 4 miles away.Plush bedding and a sitting area are available in each warmly decorated room at Hilltop Hotel & Conference Center. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center that has fax and photocopying services. Vending machines that have drinks and snacks are also available.Hilltop Hotel & Conference Center Seekonk is a 3-minute drive from the Wampanoag Mall Shopping Center. The Providence Performing Arts Center is 5 miles away.
- The front desk host Deanne was the best, she was very attentive, informative, and friendly. She did the best job possible and went above and beyond to serve us.
- The hotel was very clean, and our room included the bathroom was spacious and accommodating. It was not crowded during our stay, so the atmosphere was quiet. The free continental breakfast included both hot and cold food items.
- The heat lamp in the bathroom was an awesome touch. It’s been awhile since I’ve stayed in a nice hotel. The room was spacious and clean!
- The room. It had all the amenities (fridge, microwave, coffee). I loved the set up of the room with the separation of the bed with the living area and the fact that you could close the door between the areas for even more privacy.
- Would have been great if the restaurant and/or bar was open.
Top Hotels In Cranston Rhode Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cranston Rhode Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cranston Rhode Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cranston Rhode Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!