10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coyolar Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Coyolar Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coyolar Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coyolar Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coyolar Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coyolar Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coyolar Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coyolar Alajuela:
Hotel Iguana Verde
Located in Orotina in the region of Alajuela, 22 miles from Jacó, Hotel Iguana Verde features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde, and Alajuela is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Iguana Verde.
- Staff were very kind and helpful. The included breakfast was much better than I expected, with fresh fruit, toast, eggs cooked to order and rice with beans. Also fresh juice and coffee.
- Nice pool and garden area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Located in a small town rather than the beach or jungle, it gives a nice feel for Costa Rica life.
- Breakfast was fine. Interior of hotel with pool was a beautiful oasis in this little town. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.
- Amazing staff, very helpful and happy people. David and Carlos made our stay so much better and the manager/owner Vivianne was very helpful on our stay. The setting is beautiful around the pool.
?Clean and comfortable rooms
?Small but good pool area
?Nice vegetation around the hotel
? It’s is a block away from the main street so you won’t hear noisy traffic
Hotel Cerro Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cerro Lodge offers accommodations in Capulín, just 13 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 30 miles from Cerro Lodge, and Tambor is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location in transition forest. Wonderful cabanas. Great hosts and wonderful food.
- Beautiful setting. Free water and hot drinks available all day.
- Fab fab little place off the beaten track and very tranquil. Stayed two nights especially to see the scarlet macaws in the area and really wasn’t disappointed. We were lucky enough to see many visit the bird feeders but also on the recommended walk outside of the property we seen sooo many – amazing! Staff are very nice, especially the guy who works in the restaurant and our room with the outside bathroom was good too.
- We had to check in after 10pm; we left a notice on Booking.com and the reception team waited on us. It was very nice.
- cerro lodge is like being in your own bird paradise and it is close to carara park. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The meals are healthy, taste great and prepared with love…plenty of vegetarian options as well.
Hotel Villas Posada del Sol
Located in Esparza in the region of Puntarenas, 25 miles from Jacó, Hotel Villas Posada del Sol features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Alajuela is 30 miles from Hotel Villas Posada del Sol, and Monte Verde is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Villas Posada del Sol.
- The pool was nice and the rooms are large and well appointed; an easy stroll into the town.
- Location was what we prefer, off beaten path and in a neighborhood,
- close to route 606 which is the rode to Monteverde
Lovely place, quiet, and relaxing
Looking forward to our next stay
- 20min from Puntarenas and 1h from the International Airport
The Retreat Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Atenas.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, The Retreat Costa Rica is located in Atenas in the region of Alajuela, just 28 miles from Jacó. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 25 miles from The Retreat Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 15 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent staff, great room, spectacular view, delicious healthy food
- The food was absolutely amazing and the staff were equally amazing
- Everything was perfect! My favorite were the yoga class and their clean, fresh food. My husband loved the food and the pool. Their staff are just great as well. If you’re looking to detox your mind and body, this is the place!
- Everything. The accommodations, staff, yoga and especially the food was excellent.
- The facility was very clean and the views amazing. Very relaxing atmosphere.
Eden Retreat Center
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Carara, Eden Retreat Center features an outdoor swimming pool and BBQ facilities.This 4-star hotel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar. At the hotel all rooms come with a terrace.With a private bathroom, rooms at Eden Retreat Center also feature a sea view. Guest rooms at the accommodation are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. There is an on-site restaurant, which serves seafood and local cuisine and also offers Vegetarian options.Eden Retreat Center offers a terrace. Jacó is 10.6 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Eden Retreat Center is one of the most beautiful, serene places I have ever stayed, and I have traveled all over the world. Everyone on the staff is amazingly friendly and helpful, whether you need a special meal (Diego is a master chef!) or a massage or an outing to hike through the jungle. I went for a wellness retreat and came home feeling like a new person.
- Very nice staff. The hotel has a great view. Very good breakfast.
- Vue magnifique depuis notre chambre (dans les hauteurs, surplombe le parc national de Carara et l’océan), douche en exterieur sur une terasse de la salle de bain (mais cachée jusqu’au cou pour garder son intimité!) avec la magnifique vue, personnel adorable, cela ressemble plus à une maison d’hotes, on dine dans la salle à manger (choix entre plusieurs plats), la cuisinière fait en partie à manger à coté de nous sur le plan de travail de la cuisine ouverte, comme à la maison! Bon petit dejeuner fait à la demande. Chambre tres spacieuse. L’hotel se situe plutot à Tarcoles qu’à Jaco, juste en face (une fois descendue des hauteurs sur la route principale) des bateaux pour la balade sur le fleuve des crocodiles.
Demasiado espectacular el paisaje .Me gusto mucho la tranquilidad del lugar
Y el personal muy servicial.Nos gusto mucho los servicios de terapia del masaje
- La localizacion y la vista son sencillamente espectaculares. Vimos tucanes y guacamayas (lapas) que no pudimos ver en el parque.
Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón offers accommodations in Artieda, just 22 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel Luna de Mata de Limón, and Tambor is 26 miles away. Tambor Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort is located in Tárcoles. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Jacó is 10 miles from Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort , and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32 miles from Villa Lapas Rainforest Eco-Resort.
- We are keen birders and its location and opportunities were excellent. Grounds were well kept and welcoming. Staff were friendly and helpful. Facilities were clean and comfortable but not luxurious (which is fine with us).
- Hiking, scarlet macaws, toucans and other birds. There’s a challenging waterfall hike a few km up the road. Rooms are air conditioned. Relaxing stay.
- Buffet breakfast was very good quality as well as dinner. Loved the open air dining area. The grounds were really nice, lots wildlife especially birds. Bed was clean and comfortable. We arrived at 2 am and the security guard was ready and waiting for us and helped us to our room.
- Beautiful setting and immaculate grounds full of wildlife and birds. Great pool. Very comfortable and clean room. Very quiet
- The location is attractive and particularly good for birdwatchers (I saw macaws and toucans from the bench in front of my room). The room itself was spacious and practical.
Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol
Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol is located in Mata de Limón, just 22 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Montezuma is 31 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol, and Tambor is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 24 miles from Hotel y Restaurante Costa del Sol.
- Beautiful location on a lagoon with lots of birds and fish. Hotel had great seafood restaurant had the freshest fish, shrimp and lobster there. Owners from Croatia everything super clean. Owners drove us to harbor where we boarded Windstar cruise and did not charge us.
- Wonderful location, friendly staff, very clean room, excellent breakfast
- The room was large, the location great, the food excellent, and the hosts friendly and helpful.
This was a wonderful find. (Car necessary) Situated by an attractive lagoon in an ordinary village, this hotel was well away from the tourist areas. Bright, clean and airy. We had lovely clean rooms with balconies overlooking the lagoon, perfect for birdwatching. Comfortable beds.
Service was mostly very pleasant. Food was good although most people who rave about it tend to eat the fish or lobster from the tanks, which we didn’t. Excellent value bed and breakfast. Some rooms only have windows onto the corridor so avoid those.
- The owners and staff were incredible! The personal connection we felt during our stay was very appreciated! We even got a ride from one of the owners on his day off to get to our ship! Hospitality to the MAX!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Tárcoles, in a 2007 building, Hotel Carara offers an outdoor swimming pool and guestrooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a garden and on-site dining. Every room is fitted with a balcony with sea views.Some units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a safety deposit box and selected rooms are fitted with garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with bed linen and towels.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Carara.Jacó is 9.9 miles from the accommodation, while Montezuma is 31.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- Nice location, very close to Carara National Park, comfortable room and nice swimming pool. Food in restaurant was good!
- The pool is very nice, the staff were very friendly. The Scarlet Macaws were very close to the hotel, got great pictures! Breakfast was good.
- Excellent food and service, clean and spacious room, wonderful view
- Enjoyed sitting on the balcony watching the macaws fly around and play in the trees. Grounds folks were cleaning up the grounds while we were there, they did a nice job of it, but the constant smoke from their burning was irritating.
- It’s a terrific simple, but not too small family run hotel right on the beach in tiny downtown Tarcoles. It’s only about 20 minutes to the upscale Los Suenos, tourist town Jaco and world class surf break in Hermosa! The staff (family), food and the beach views are awesome, thank you!
Hotel Villas de la Colina
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Villas de la Colina offers accommodations in Atenas, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 23 miles from Hotel Villas de la Colina, and Alajuela is 13 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lush setting, amazing views, lots of wild life, relaxed and amazing breakfast – highly recomended – also restaurant Guanacaste close by is great
- Loved the bungalow – amazing views and very cosy and comfortable. Great balcony with hammock. The owners are welcoming and friendly and the dogs are cute! Great value.
- Extraordinary value. Amazing views and service. Highly recommended!
- What a cute, affordable little oasis! We flew in same day and just booked one night relatively near the airport. Got there after dark and woke to stunning view. Hope I get to spend more days there again and enjoy pool, etc!
The bungalows were very pleasant.
The gardens were beatiful
The calm in all the property
The management person was excellent
Top Hotels In Coyolar Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coyolar Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coyolar Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coyolar Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!