10 Best Hotels To Stay In Coya Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Coya Cusco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Coya Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coya Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coya Cusco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Coya Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Coya Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Coya Cusco:
Nunu Boutique Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Nunu Boutique Hotel is located in Lamay, just 11 miles from Cuzco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ollantaytambo is 24 miles from Nunu Boutique Hotel, and Urubamba is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Beautiful, extremely well designed and spacious bungalow.
Amazing, huge bed, super comfortable! Best sleep during our entire trip!
Very friendly hosts, looked after us very well; surprised us with extra tricks for comfort!
Wonderful view, both into the stunning garden and the mesmerizing mountain ranges of the Sacred Valley.
Good, simple food in the evening.
- I loved everything about this chic, friendly and extremely comfortable boutique hotel. The attention to detail is outstanding, the place is full of charm. The owners go out of their way to make you comfortable. The food is delicious. The bedrooms, individual casitas, are beautifully decorated with very comfortable beds and piping hot showers with proper size shower heads and huge bath towels. Really it is more like staying in a very chic home than a hotel. I highly recommend this hidden gem.
- Nunu is just the most wonderful place, in a beautiful setting next to the river with amazing views of the mountains and close to the best sight of the Sacred Valley (not only Machu Picchu! There is so much more!). The care taken in the construction and the furnishing of the rooms is outstanding, the attention to details, the decor, the impeccable and personable service and the amazing gardens that you can enjoy from your private hammock. The food is also excellent and healthy, freshly cooked with local produce. The owners are very attentive and speak very good English. Nunu is the best place to relax and explore all the Sacred Valley has to offer!
- Amazing location in sacret valley – perfect place to relax and take in the valley while getting used to the altitude. Javier is a lovely host, who has an eye for detail and we had amazing food there as well. Very clean, safe, comfortable – a very special & unique place. Thank you, nothing was missing!
Decidimos hacer un viaje de pareja y una amiga nos recomendó el hotel. Sin duda es un lugar bello, la decoración es hermosa y cuidan cada detalle !!!
La cama comodísima, el agua caliente y ducha espectacular.
El desayuno buffet y la comida muy rica, variada y todos los alimentos son de un excelente nivel (muchos de ellos son orgánicos, cultivados en el mismo lugar). La calidez de las personas que te atienden hacen la estadía más bonita aún. Javier y Michelle son excelentes anfitriones. El cheff muy amable.
Datazo: El hotel tiene salida al río Urubamba, donde puedes pasear y disfrutar una linda vista !
Totalmente recomendado para parejas, amigos y familias. La pasaran LINDO !
- Beautiful, extremely well designed and spacious bungalow.
Hotel Restaurante Altar Inca
Located in Cuzco in the region of Cusco, 10 miles from Cathedral of Cuzco, Hotel Restaurante Altar Inca features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Royal Inka Pisac
Located in Pisac, this hotel offers rooms with views of the historic Pisac ruins. It is a 15 minute walk from the center of the city and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms at the Hotel Royal Inka have rustic-style furnishings and include TV and heating. Some rooms also include a fireplace and views of the surrounding mountains and fields.Hotel Royal serves a large buffet breakfast, consisting of fruit, cereal and hot dishes.Guests can lounge at the indoor swimming pool, or treat themselves to a massage at the sauna. For those who prefer a work out, a tennis court and basketball court are also available.
Excellent Breakfast and choice of dinner and prepared food was delicious.
The hotel had many activities to choose from and enjoy.
The hotel staff was exceptional and accommodating.
- So lovely amazing location, wonderful sport club belonging to hotel, room was with mountains view. I liked my spacious warm room and bathroom with hot tub. It is such pleasure to have a hot bathing after long hiking.
- The place was awesome! The gentleman whose name I forget that worked in the restaurant was very accomodating…we loved him. The welcoming staff in the front was super helpful and nice…clean place. DO NOT under any circumstance order pasta, super overcooked and not edible otherwise fine 🙂
- Loved all the sporting activities and playing ping pong in the evening.
- The omelettes were lovely. Bed was really comfy too. Perfect place to rest after the beautiful madness of the Virgen del Carmen festivities.
- Excellent Breakfast and choice of dinner and prepared food was delicious.
One of our top picks in Pisac.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pisac Inn offers accommodations in Pisac. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.Cuzco is 11 miles from Pisac Inn, and Ollantaytambo is 30 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The room was small but adequate with a nice-size bathroom and shower. Very clean. Very secure locking system on the door. The courtyard and outside-the-room areas of this hotel are exceptional, exceeding our expectations. The staff were very helpful and responsive to our needs. The hotel could not be better located, right on the market square, central to the village. You can sip a beverage right in the hotel’s door-front on this square and watch the vibrant village life unfold. The owners can suggest many sights and activities. The desk held our luggage for safe-keeping after we checked out, no problem, and put it safely out of sight while we walked the market for two hours. They also arranged a reasonably priced taxi for us that got us to our next destination.
- The pisco sours at this hotel exceeded our expectations, definitly give them a go. Get them at happy hour, order more than 2, trust me! This hotel was really nice, fantastic location the pisac famous markets are literally 3 seconds away, right in front of this hotel. The hotel has the best food as well in Pisac. I enjoyed the upstairs area, where you can d rink and play cards…
– Excellent location
– Beautiful building
– Great restaurant
- Estetic sense, eye for the detail. Harmony with local environment.
- Ambience of room was charming with an indigenous feel in a colonial building. Comfortable bed.
Samsara Center offers accommodations in Pisac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cuzco is 11 miles from Samsara Center, and Ollantaytambo is 30 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casona Apu-Linli
Located in Pisac, 11 miles from Cuzco, Hotel Casona Apu-Linli features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ollantaytambo is 30 miles from Hotel Casona Apu-Linli, and Urubamba is 19 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 10 miles away.
- . The staff are wonderful though, super accomadating. Big rooms.
- Convenient locating on a main street so there was vehicle noise. Great value. Basic accommodating that more than met out needs. I would stay here again.
- Super nice staff. Everything very clean. Quite and close to the market.
- For the same price as a bunk bed hostel stay, you can get your own room with private bathroom.
- Everyone was really nice and super helpful. One young lady spoke a little English. Be sure to download Google Translate if you don’t speak Spanish. The rooms have shuttered balconies which block out a lot of the light so sleeping late was easy to do. Our room had the most amazing view of the mountains. They have a small gym and very hot running water for showers. We were able to use their kitchen to cook which helped save money.
Florencio Casa Hacienda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Florencio Casa Hacienda offers accommodations in Pisac, just 11 miles from Cuzco.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ollantaytambo is 30 miles from Florencio Casa Hacienda, and Urubamba is 19 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pisac Ayllu Hospedaje
Pisac Ayllu Hospedaje is located in Pisac, 11 miles from Cuzco and 30 miles from Ollantaytambo.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 10 miles from Pisac Ayllu Hospedaje.
- Good breakfast, Location and staff. The View from the terrace is amazing. They were all very helpful.
- The hosts were wonderful and friendly. And the hospedaje has a family feel as I think the family is living there as well. Love that it’s so central… and the rooftop has a gorgeous view of the ruins and the main square. Again, the hosts were lovely 🙂
- Good location close to the main plaza. Cheap rate and Pisac is a good city to stay at for 1 day.
Well located and reasonable value.
Friendly staff. Went out of their way to make sure I had breakfast before leaving very early
Paz y Luz Hotel & Healing Center
One of our best sellers in Pisac! Paz y Luz Hotel & Healing Center offers accommodations in Pisac. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and mountain views. Some rooms also have a balcony.At Paz y Luz Hotel & Healing Center guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Daily private and drop in yoga classes, workshops and silent retreat are available.The Pisac Ruins are a 15-minute drive away, while the local market is a 10-minute walk away.
- The grounds and the spiritual feeling of the hotel. Had a shared small kitchen to use.
- Being able to use The cozy living room/ kitchen space
- The setting was pretty stunning although the overall feel was a bit rustic. It’s fine by my standard but I can see some people may prefer Pisac Inn for more western comfort. For people who love to be near nature, walk barefoot on grass and away from the crowd, enjoy a retreat, or pamper themselves at the adjacent spa (which I did not try because I only stay a night), it will be just perfect.
- Great people, great spirit, great location to charge your batteries
- To get a personal treatment as guests, with a room upgrade for free, delicious food and all the help to make your stay wonderful, was something we experienced as very special. And then the mountains and peace there.. awesome.
Bindu Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Bindu Guest House is located in Pisac in the region of Cusco, just 11 miles from Cuzco.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ollantaytambo is 31 miles from Bindu Guest House, and Urubamba is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 11 miles from Bindu Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Coya Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Coya Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Coya Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Coya Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!